Author's Chapter Notes:
Wow, ok first of all thanks for featuring me! :) I'm very excited. Now I'm scared I'm going to disappoint haha. Sorry it's been a little while, I was having some difficulties. Hopefully I'll have the next update soon. Thanks for the great feedback too, I love to know what you're thinking :)

 

 

         “I’m trying Mommy, really hard, but my tummy is growling like a lion. And it’s hungry, and I’m hungry and memba Nana said that when my tummy growls like that it means I’m hungry. And guess what? I’m hungry!”

         “OK, shh,” I answered with a laugh. Brady’s been talking pretty much nonstop for the past few minutes trying to explain to me how hungry he is that he wouldn’t even let me answer.

         “How come we don’t go see Nana no more?”

         He’s completely right; we haven’t gone to the cemetery in a long time. We’ve been busy, but I hate that it’s come to that. We used to go every day at the beginning but at least every week. Now it’s been more than a month. “You’re right, we’ll go later, definitely in the next few days, ok Monkey? I promise.”

         “OK. But guess what?”

         “You’re tummy is growling like an elephant?”

         Brady giggled, “Elephants don’t growl silly!”

         I laughed as I grabbed onto his hand. He is seriously the best kid in the world and somehow manages to get me out of reality, even if it’s only for a little while each day. “Let’s be quiet and make pancakes for Justin and Tiny. But, we can not wake them up so shh.”

         He covered his mouth with both hands as I picked him up and sat him on the counter. I hope he has no idea what’s going on with Gabe. I really hope he’s still young enough to forget about him and doesn’t realize what actually happened last night. It is a possibility, probably a very thin chance, but there’s still a chance. I’m just worried that these things are going to have some kind of an effect on him when he’s older. These kind of things can seriously fuck up kids.

         “Chocolate chip or blueberry?” I whispered, holding up both packages.

         “Chocolate chip!”

         “Shh,” I laughed as Brady grabbed a blueberry and popped it into his mouth. “I know you’re excited, it is very exciting, but try to control yourself.”

         “I know! We can sneak up on Justin and I’ll get my alligator glasses and go roar and scare him,” at least he’s whispering now. I think it’s safe to say he has absolutely no idea about what went on last night. He’s not even the slightest bit worried; he’s back to his normal silly self.

         “No. Shh, let him sleep.”

         “What about Tiny?”

         “No.” I laughed, “Just sit quietly and wait for the pancakes and then I’ll make you some hot chocolate.”

         Brady pouted and watched Tiny carefully before climbing down from the counter, “I’m just gonna go watch him Mommy, that’s it.” He was gone before I could tell him not to.

         “Is that pancakes I smell?” Tiny stretched his hands in the air while he walked into the kitchen.

         “I’m sorry he woke you, I’ve been trying to keep him quiet but he’s…”

         “It’s fine, how are you doing kiddo?”

         “Fine, do you want blueberry or chocolate chip?”

         “I’ll take some blueberry, thanks,” Tiny knows when I want to change the subject and he actually goes with it, unlike Justin, who seems to never be able to get the hints. I heard Brady giggling which means he woke up Justin, so I’ll be able to experience Justin’s inability to get the hint in a matter of seconds. Oh yeah, I’m supposed to trust him more. This whole situation is just really getting to me. I want Gabe to be found dead in an alley somewhere, is that too much to ask?

         “I think you’re right Tec, she is making pancakes,” I heard Justin laugh as he walked into the kitchen carrying Brady over his shoulder, “Good Morning.”

         I smiled as Justin kissed my lips gently and placed Brady in a chair before sitting down himself. “Sorry he woke you, blueberry or chocolate chip?”

         “Chocolate chip Justin, it’s the best.” Brady is in a super good mood today, I’m not exactly sure why but we’ll go with it.

         “I guess I’m going to have some chocolate chip,” Justin smiled that sexy smile, “How are you doing Chloe?”

         “Fine, here have some coffee.”

         Justin gave me a look as he grabbed the sugar, this is going wonderfully. I’m not going to discuss everything with Brady right here. Justin gets that though, that’s why he’s not pushing, but I’m sure he will as soon as Brady’s in the other room.  After breakfast Tiny went for a walk, or at least he told Brady he was going for a walk. I’m sure he’s on some mission to make sure everything is all right. I’m lucky to have these guys around.

         “Mommy, let’s play Hungry Hungry Hippos, huh Justin? You wanna?”

         “I do want to, I’ve been waiting,” Justin laughed as Brady ran into his room to get the game and Justin wrapped his arms around me, “Did you sleep?”

         “Not at all,” I answered, turning around in his arms, “You did.”

         “I know, I wasn’t supposed to,” he laughed, “Did you hear anything?”

         I shook my head, “You would know if I heard anything. I’d be dancing around the room.”

         “OK, OK!” Brady placed the game on the coffee table, “Mommy’s pink and Justin you can be yellow. I’m blue and green.”

         “Whoa, whoa, you get two? That’s not fair,” Justin is completely serious, he’s not joking around. I swear this game brings back the little kid in everyone; it’s good to know it’s not just me.

         “Yeah huh, cause I’m little and you’re big so I get two.”

         “No,” Justin shook his head, not even slightly buying Brady’s reasoning, “You’re in kindergarten now buddy, I don’t think you’re a little kid anymore.”

         “It’s cheating.”

         “It is cheating,” Justin agreed with me, “I think we should each get one.”

         “No,” Brady shook his head, “I want two though, cause I’m still kinda little. I’m a big boy in school but I’m still a little boy here.”

         “Oh, ok that’s how it works. I’m alright with it, let’s go,” Justin placed his hand over the yellow hippo.

         “On your mark… get set GO!” Brady screamed and of course giggled the whole way through.

Justin’s really giving him a run for his money; he’s taking it very seriously. “He’s five, don’t kill him,” I whispered. Justin laughed but managed to slow down, at least a little so Brady could win. Brady and I played another game while Justin went into my room because his phone rang. I really hope he doesn’t get in trouble for leaving.

“Can you come here for a minute?” Justin stuck his head out of the door.

“Yeah, Brady practice ok, we have to beat Justin again,” I laughed at Brady’s excitement; they can probably hear him next door. “What’s up?”

He’s pacing so this can’t be good. “I have to go back. I just have to do the show and then we’ll come back, but Tiny has to come and I’m not leaving you guys alone.”

“That’s fine we’ll come.”

“I don’t want to fight, but you guys need to come. I’m putting my foot down this time, alright?” he’s still talking and not even listening. I called his name at least three times but he’s too busy talking like he planned this speech out hours ago. “It’ll just be a couple hours. We’ll take the jet and then a car right to the venue, there will be a backstage entrance that you won’t see anyone. You guys can hang out in the back and do whatever. I’ll only be out there an hour or so and then we’ll leave and come right back home.”

“Justin,” I finally managed to get him to stop for a second and listen, “I said we’ll go.”

“Good” he laughed and kissed my forehead, “Easy enough, right? You need to sleep.”

“I’m fine, I’ll sleep when I need to.”

I’ll never get used to the jet. Never. By the looks of it, neither will Brady. Justin’s used to it, it’s kind of cute actually because he doesn’t really enjoy flying. He tries to act all tough but I can tell he gets a little nervous especially when we’re going up or coming down. This is only my third time on a plane, also my third time in the past three days, but it doesn’t bother me. It’s kind of like a rollercoaster. Brady agrees with that, especially since he puts his hands in the air and screams as if he’s actually on a rollercoaster.

“Don’t you have a birthday coming up?” Justin asked as Brady ignored the world and worked on his coloring.

I’m not exactly sure how he would know when my birthday is. I don’t remember ever telling him, “How do you know…?”

“I had your purse and your license,” he answered softly.

“Yeah, because that’s not creepy,” I answered sarcastically.

“Well you never told me, so how am I supposed to know? When is it?”

“The twenty second, but I don’t celebrate birthdays.”

“Everyone celebrates birthdays Chloe, you’re going to be twenty four. You can’t stop celebrating your birthday until you’re at least 30.”

“No, I just don’t get the big deal with birthdays.”

Justin gave me a look like he was trying to figure out exactly why I don’t like birthdays. Sometimes I feel like he can read my mind so I make myself think of something else just in case. “Tec, does Mommy have birthday parties?”  Of course, go to the lie detector and get me busted.

“Yeah, we went to eat at the Buddha belly place, memba Mommy?”

“That was your birthday, of course I remember.”

“What about Mommy’s birthday?” God, sometimes he drives me crazy. He doesn’t think that maybe I’m not telling him for a reason and he should just let it go.

“Oh, Mommy’s birthday is so fun! Cause it’s right after Nana’s birthday and we have a big party and we eat cake and ice cream and pizza and Chinese food and then we have M&Ms the peanut butter kind.”

“Oh,” Justin answered softly, “I get it, I’m sorry.”

I nodded my head. Yes, it’s true the fact that I no longer wish to celebrate my birthday is because it is the day after my mother’s. We always had a two-day birthday party, we’d order food out and watch our favorite movies and do whatever we wanted for two whole days. I haven’t had a birthday without her yet and I’m not looking forward to it at all. Hopefully, if all goes well, we’ll be able to just sail right by it without celebrating or thinking about it in general.

All of a sudden it hit me that I haven’t slept all night and I felt my body shut down. I woke up when the plane landed and walked to the car like a zombie. Justin took care of Brady and I fell asleep as soon as I got in the car and then once again when we were in his dressing room.

“Mommy! Mommy!” I woke up hearing Brady scream.

“Shh, let her sleep Tec, she’s tired.” Justin’s voice made me smile, he’s so good with him, I don’t think I’ll ever get over that either.

I opened my eyes and sat up, feeling like I was still in some foggy reality. “Hey Monkey.”

“Mommy The Jonas Brothers are out there, and they’re gonna come in here when they’re done eating their dinner!” he’s very excited, I don’t know why.

“They Jonas Brothers?” I don’t even know who that is.

“Yeah, from The Disney Channel. Nick and Joe and Kevin and… what’s the other one Justin?”

“That’s it man,” Justin laughed.

“They was in Hannah Montana.” Brady added, I still have no idea but I know how much he loves Hannah Montana so I guess this is a big deal. I actually hate Hannah Montana. I’ve never seen worse over acting in my life, but I guess I need to realize she’s like twelve and a pretty big deal apparently.

“Very exciting. Maybe we can get a picture.”

“Oh yeah! How fun!”

“So fun!” I’m trying to get excited with him, but I’m still real tired.

When the boys came in Brady was so excited. It’s a little strange for him to be this excited over these three boys that I never even knew he’s heard of before. Part of me thinks he doesn’t really know who they are but Justin said something about how much Brady must love them and now he does. That’s a very real possibility. Either way, Brady’s having fun and the Jonas Brother’s themselves seem to be a little excited to meet Justin. They’re cute and look pretty innocent, so I guess they’re good role models for Brady, it’s good for him to enjoy some music other than The Beatles, I suppose.

By the time Justin went on stage Brady was sleeping on the couch. I would have liked to see him perform but the crowds still scare me a little and I sure as hell am not leaving Brady alone.

My cell phone rang so I looked at the caller ID. It wasn’t a number I recognized. My heart stopped beating for a second as I thought about it being Gabe. There’s nothing he can do with me anymore, I need to stop being afraid of him. “Hello?”

“Ms. Young, please?”

“Speaking.”

“This is Officer Banks, LAPD. We found the Gabe, we just need you to come down to fill out some papers and identify him, make sure we have the right man.” I felt a huge weight come off my shoulders. They have him and he’s in their custody. He’s not going to bother us anymore. “Ma’am.”

“Yes, I’m sorry. I’m in Las Vegas now, I’m coming home tonight so…”

“Tomorrow is fine, come in whenever’s good.” I’m pretty sure they’re not supposed to just hold someone, but I’m fine with it. I hope they feel free to torture him while they’re waiting.

“Thank you so much, really. I can’t even explain how good it feels to know that…”

“Of course Ma’am, we’re glad we could help. We’ll see you tomorrow.”

Thank god. They got him. I can’t wait to tell Justin. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: missionary oral girlontop boyfriendj stripper chairsex