Although this whole thing is quickly becoming a habit, a day does not go by that I don’t question everything. Every single night before I fall asleep I think about the money I have, the money I make each week from Justin and if there is any possible way I could make it without spending my Saturday nights at the club. I’m not ready to stop yet.

I also try to think of any other possible way to make money, not even the amount I make but just enough to get by. I know damn well there is not another job I can make two grand in a night, hell it’s more like two grand for an hour or two.

“What’s up Chloe?”

“Hey Justin,” I walked in and started to dance.

He wasted no time, putting his hands on my hips and pulling me so I was sitting on his lap, “Let me fuck you.”

“We’ve been through this,” I answered.

“Let’s go through it again.”

“No, I’m not a prostitute.”

“You’re not a stripper either, you don’t strip you dance. What are you? A dancer? A cocksucker? A blowjob giver?”

“I dance.”

“Let me finger you,” he’s not listening to me.

“No.”

“Finger yourself, show me how you do it when you’re all alone.”

I giggled at his request, “No.”

“Come on Chloe give me something,” he begged, his voice low.

“I’m giving you a lap dance.”

“I don’t want a fucking lap dance. Take off your clothes, dance for me naked, touch yourself, let me watch you touch yourself.” I got up off his lap and danced for him but I’m not taking off my clothes. He took a deep breath and grabbed his whisky, taking a long swig before putting the glass back on the table. “I’m going to be gone for a couple weeks.”

“Why?” I asked that too quickly, the truth is it worries me that he’s leaving and he won’t come back. I need him to come back; he’s the reason why I’m able to afford to live recently.

Justin smiled cockily, “I gotta go to Europe for a couple weeks. Let me fuck you before I go,” he ran his hands down my body, “I’ll give you ten grand.” I stopped in my tracks, why am I considering this? He laughed out loud, “Ten fucking grand to ride my dick.” He placed his thumbs at the waist of my panties, “It’s a good deal.”

“They have cameras,” I whispered into his ear.

He gave me a sexy half smile before whispering into mine, “Let’s give them a fucking show.”

“I’ll get fired.”

Justin took a deep breath and threw his head back, “Meet me at the Hilton down the street.”

“Are you serious?” he nodded his head to answer, “You have ten grand?”

“In my fucking pocket. Ten grand for the rest of the night.”

I bit at my lip as I thought about what I was about to agree to, “I can’t stay all night I have to get back to my son.”

He put his wrist up to his face and checked the time, “Fine, till four.”

I nodded my head and stood up off his lap and went to get my things together. I don’t know what the fuck I’m doing. All I know is he’s not going to be here for a few weeks and I still need money. At least this way I’ll still be getting the same amount.

When most people go to meet up with their prostitutes I would think they’d go to some nasty hotel. Not Justin Timberlake, we go to the Beverly Hills Hilton. I’ve never even been in a hotel like this, never mind meeting up for sex. Hell I’ve never met up for sex in a roach hotel. This whole thing is a new experience for me. When I got into the hotel there was a key to the penthouse waiting for me at the front desk. I had to swipe the key in the elevator to even get up there.

I took a deep breath as I looked at myself in the mirror in the elevator. What the fuck am I doing?

When I got up to the room Justin was sitting on a chair in the middle of the room. He smiled when he saw me and motioned for me to come closer. I pulled my sweatpants and shirt off and went to the mini bar, taking a shot of tequila and swallowing it hard. I’m going to need all the help I can get.

“Why are you wearing clothes?”

“Why are you?” I asked as I walked closer to him, “Where’s the money?”

“On the table,” he nodded his head towards the table, “Get over here and ride me.”

I sat down on his lap and pulled his shirt over his head before running my hands down his washboard abs. Fuck, I did not know he had those under there. I felt his hands on my back unhooking my bra. I bit at my lip and unzipped his pants before pulling them down his legs.

“Come on girl,” he pleaded with me but I’m not going to give in that easy.

I walked away from him and could feel his eyes on my ass. He has a bit of an obsession with my ass for some reason.

“Where are you going?”

I smiled and stood in front of him, resting my thumbs in the waist of my panties, sliding them down oh so slightly. I watched his reaction and his dick get hard faster than I’ve ever seen it before. I stopped and pulled my panties back on and sat down on his lap, grabbing his dick in my hands, stroking it.

Justin ran his hands through my hair and I felt his lips on my neck. I quickly pulled away, “Don’t kiss me.”

He laughed, “OK.”

“I’m fucking serious, don’t.”

“Alright, sorry. Ride it bitch.” He pulled my panties down and I kicked them off, standing over his dick. I held onto his cock and positioned it at my opening, holding myself just above him. I moved down so his head was right at my opening, “What the fuck? Ride it.”

I smiled and moved my hips in circles, with only the tip of his cock inside me. It was driving him crazy which was driving me crazy. Justin moaned and moved so he could get deeper inside of me, but I moved away. “Fuck Chloe, what are you doing?”

“What?”

“Ride it bitch, ride it,” I fell onto him and he shouted, “Fuck! Oh fuck Chloe.”

I couldn’t help but scream myself; I wish it didn’t feel so fucking good. No, I take that back. It feels so fucking good. “Fuck you’re tight, oh fuck you’re so tight.”

I continued riding him, unable to think about anything except how good he feels inside of me. He moved closer, his face moving towards me, “Don’t kiss me.”

“I’m coming,” he answered in a raspy voice.

“Not yet wait… I’m almost there… oh god.”

“Say my name bitch, say my name.”

“Justin! Oh fuck Justin! Yes!” I threw my head back and shouted.

Justin called out my name as I felt him come inside me. Oh shit. I rested my forehead on his shoulder as I tried to catch my breath and felt Justin’s hands searching my back.

“Damn girl, you’re so fucking hot when I hit your spot.”

I giggled and stood up pulling my clothes back on, “Have fun in Europe. Bring me back something good.”

I grabbed the money and my bag and left him alone. As I rode home I expected to feel gross and like a slut, but I didn’t. Don’t get me wrong, I’m definitely not proud of myself but I don’t feel as gross as I thought I would. That’s not good. I think I’ve reached the point where I’ll do anything for money. This could be quite disastrous.

When I got back to my apartment I woke up Kelly and told her she could leave. I took a long shower, cleaning myself up the best I could. Now I feel dirty, it’s finally sinking in now. I cried in the shower and fell down on the floor of the shower, hugging my legs with the water falling over me. What the fuck is wrong with me?

I finally managed to straighten myself out and snuck in to see Brady who was sound asleep. I picked him up and lay in bed holding on to him tightly. The sun was just rising as I dozed off, only to be woken up ten minutes later when Brady was up.

“Mommy,” he giggled.

“Monkey,” I answered, unable to open my eyes.

“How come you here?”

“I couldn’t sleep. You know how when you can’t sleep you come in my room? Well I come in your room when I can’t sleep.”

Brady giggled again, “You’re silly.”

I smiled, “Are you awake for good?”

“Yeah. Are you sleepy?”

I nodded my head.

“How bout I make you breakfast? I make you your favorite… Fruity Pebbles!”

I laughed at his excitement over Fruity Pebbles, which happens to be his favorite cereal instead of mine.

“Mommy, I go make breakfast and watch Sponge Bob and you sleep. Go night night,” he kissed my forehead.

“Thanks darling.”

It’s impossible to sleep when you know your son is roaming around the apartment looking for breakfast… or just roaming in general. I got up a few minutes later and sat on the couch with him.

“Mommy, can we go to the park? The one with the doggies. Cause last time Goldie wanted to play and I forgot my ball. But this time I’m gonna remember to take it so I can play. And last time there was two Goldie’s, memba?”

I nodded my head; he loves to go to the dog park especially because all the people there think he’s so adorable they let him play with all the dogs. He’s always wanted a dog, since he was tiny. I wish I could get him one but we can’t get one here. Maybe someday we’ll be able to get a house and a dog. He doesn’t even ask me for one anymore, he’s fully content just going to visit other people’s dogs every once in awhile. He’s perfect.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: missionary oral girlontop boyfriendj stripper chairsex