Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for all the feedback! <3 Here's some more..... damn this story is long haha we're getting close to the end. Thanks for still reading!

 

         Although I am very relieved that Gabe is now officially taken care of I still can’t stop shaking. I’m not exactly sure why. It has definitely been a stressful night and it’s not even morning yet.

         “Are you awake? Stay awake!” I called over to Justin who was leaning his head against the window as I drove him to the hospital. There’s definitely something not right with him. I can’t explain what it is but he just has this look in his eyes like he’s not all there. Then of course there’s his wrist that’s clearly broken and his busted lip that’s still bleeding down his face.

         “I’m awake, relax,” he answered softly.

         “I can’t really relax you’re all fucked up.”

         “And it’s all your fault.” It is all my fault, completely all my fault. I shouldn’t have gone to his house. I should have called the cops right away and went home. I knew they would fight if it came to that.  “I’m kidding, you worry too much. Calm down.” He said as he stretched his arms over his head.

         “That’s not really something to joke about.”

         “No joking. Got it.”

         This is Justin acting really weird. It’s kind of funny but it worries me. “Can you sit up? You’re going to get blood all over my car.”

         He laughed, “Your precious car. I’ll get you a new one.”

         “You’ll get me a new car because you bled on my seat?”

         “Yeah. If you get pulled over you’ll get booked for homicide. They’ll ask you where you put the body,” he laughed at his own joke and waited a few seconds before he spoke again, “LeBron is a beast.”

         “What?”

         “He’s a beast.”

         “Who?”

         “LeBron. James. He’s a beast. He’s what? 25. He’s a fucking beast. The way he plays and deals with pressure. He’s a triple-double threat, who does that? No one. Plus he’s a father, did you know that? I don’t know how the hell he has time to have two kids and still be the biggest beast on the court.” I don’t have any idea who LeBron James is or James LeBron for that matter. But Justin’s still talking about him so apparently he’s someone important.

         “What are you talking about?”

         “I love him. That’s all I’m saying.”

         “OK, that’s… ok.” He’s starting to really worry me now. “Are you just fucking with me or are you being serious?”

         “Who is fucking with you? Where are we going? It’s so dark out.”

         “We’re going to the hospital. Are you ok? I think there’s something wrong with you.”

         “That’s not nice,” he answered with a chuckle.

         “No, I’m being serious. Your eyes are kind of dilated, are you all right? Does your head hurt or anything?”

         “Yeah.”

         “Yeah? Yeah what? You’re alright or your head hurts?”

         “Where are we going? It’s really dark out.”

         Oh fuck. He probably has a concussion or something. Now I’m really going to freak out. That’s like braid damage, like there’s seriously something wrong with him, all because of me and my stupid decisions. “Justin…”

         “Chloe…” he responded in the same tone.

         “Do you remember what happened?”

         “When? I’m fine you’re overreacting.”

         “Tonight. What happened?” He can’t tell me. Why am I hitting every fucking red light? 

         “Tonight? I went to bed and you woke me up. Then we went to your house and checked on Brady and here we are. I think my glasses are busted, what the fuck happened?” he took them off and checked them, “Did I step on them? I probably stepped on them.”

         “No Justin, you didn’t step on them. What happened after we checked on Brady?”

         “What’s with the twenty questions? I don’t know. Where are we going? It’s so dark out.”

         “The hospital. I think you have a concussion. How’s your wrist?”

         “It hurts. What the fuck happened to it?” he asked as he looked down at his wrist. I really wish I knew more about what’s going on. We’re almost there, he’ll be ok.

         “Is your mother here?”

         He looked in the backseat, “No. Is she going to pop out of the trunk?” he laughed.

         “Is she in California Justin or is she home?”

         “Home, home on the range” he started singing.  Thank god we’re finally at the hospital. That was the second longest drive of my life. All these long drives are taking place tonight; I can’t wait for it to be over.

         I ran over to the other side of the car so I could help Justin get out, even though he insists he doesn’t need any help. When we got in the hospital they were completely ready to make us sit down for hours waiting even when Justin has something seriously wrong with him. I mean, I understand that we’re at the emergency room and everyone here has something wrong with them, but I doubt it’s as serious as a concussion, broken wrist, and busted lip. Gosh, I wish I could find a big eraser and just erase Gabe out of our lives forever.

         We only sat in the waiting room for a couple minutes before a doctor came to get us. Luckily she recognized Justin, another perk of being a celebrity. She asked him a lot of questions and he joked his way through them. I wish he’d be more serious but I think she’s seeing through his act.

         “Alright, we’re going to get a CAT scan and some x-rays for that wrist then we’ll get that lip sewn up. This is Mike, he’s going to take you to get that CAT scan if you want to go ahead and get on the wheelchair. We’ll see you in a couple minutes Justin.” He got in the wheelchair and was wheeled away before the doctor walked closer to me. “He does seem to have a concussion. You were right to bring him in. It’s probably nothing too serious but we’re going to go ahead and get the CAT scan to help us see that for sure. Concussions are very common so it’s really nothing to worry about. We’re probably going to want to keep him over for at least 24 hours to keep an eye on him but there’s nothing to worry about.”

         “Should I be doing anything?”

         “No, there’s really nothing. After the CAT scan we’re going to get him right in there to get the x-rays on his wrist and get that fixed up,” she smiled, “it’s just going to take some time. We’ll get him a nice room.”

         Oh great, because that will make everything better. A nice room.

         I followed the doctor to the room where they were doing the CAT scan and waited outside. I know she says it’s not a big deal but it’s a concussion. I’m pretty sure those are a big deal. He doesn’t even remember what happened or how he broke his wrist. He thinks he stepped on his fucking glasses and that’s how they broke instead of Gabe punching him in the face and knocking the glasses off his head. He asked me where we were going like five times even though I answered him every single time.

         What if he never remembers? What if he forgets more things? He could forget his name or how to tie his shoes. God, I hope I’m overreacting.  A nurse came in and brought me to a room so I could wait for Justin. I guess this is the room he’ll be staying in? It’s a big room, there’s a bigger bed then the normal tiny hospital one. There’s even another room connected that has a normal bed. It’s more like a hotel than a hospital. He really does get the star treatment everywhere he goes.

         I need to call somebody like probably his mother. I don’t know her number and he definitely didn’t bring his phone so I decided to call Tiny instead. I figured he’d know what to do.  I paced around the room, waiting not so patiently for someone to come in and tell me what is going on. I hate being out of the loop. The sun is coming up so that’s a good thing. That means the night of hell is over and hopefully the day will go better.

         I was sitting on the couch looking out the window when Justin was rolled in. “Hey,” I jumped up to try and help him into the bed.

         “Hey,” he smiled, “I’m fine.”

         “What did they say?”

         “Nothing. They’re waiting to check the results. Concussion, broken wrist, ya’know.”

         “I’m sorry,” I said as I sat on the side of his bed, “How’s your head?”

         “It hurts, they gave me some stuff. I’m fine; it’s not that big of a deal. You should go home and get Brady up for school then go to bed.”

         “No, I’m not leaving you. I’m not even tired and Brady will be alright with Kelly.”

         “No.” he answered as he shook his head, “You remember that night when you fell asleep at my house and how upset Brady was when you weren’t there when he woke up. And how upset you were when he was mad at you. You said you’d never let it happen again. Don’t let it happen again. You need to go home Chloe, I’ll be fine.”

         I do remember that day, all too well. It can’t happen again, but I don’t want to leave Justin here alone either. “But you shouldn’t be here alone.”

         “I’m not. They’re going to come get me in a minute for the cast anyway. I won’t even be here; you’ll be sitting in here alone. You gotta go home to your son Chloe; he needs you there when he wakes up. Plus he already hates me now, we don’t need to add to that.”

         I laughed, “He does kind of hate you now.”

         “We’ll work on that. I’ll win him back. Go Chloe, I’ll call you later.”

         “No, I’m coming back right after. I’ll drop him off at school and then I’ll come back.”

         He took a deep breath, “Or, here’s an idea, you could go home and go to sleep.”

         “I’m not tired,” I laughed at his suggestion, “I’ll come back. I want to come back. I’m sorry about everything. This whole thing is like a nightmare but it’s over. I promise it’s over. I’m never going to go…”

         Justin broke in before I could finish, “We’ll talk later. Get home before he wakes up.”

         I had to smile, “Thanks Justin.” I really love how much he cares about Brady. I know I say that a lot but it still gets to me. It’s like whatever is going on he always thinks of Brady first. I don’t think I’ll ever find another guy like him. I don’t want to find another guy like him. I want him. I know he’s said that I need to get my shit straightened out and I totally agree… but I still want him. I don’t know if that’s me being selfish or what but that’s just how it is. I’ll do whatever he wants me to do. I’ll go to therapy; I’ll get my life together. I won’t do anymore stupid shit but I need him. I can’t do it alone and that scares me.

         I’m scared that he’s just going to walk away. I’m so scared he really meant that he’s done with me. He did come though. When I went to his house he ran to the car and checked on Brady even before I did. I know he cares, even if he doesn’t want me to know that. Although there's the simple fact that he is a good person. I don’t think any good person would slam the door in my face and tell me to get the hell away in a situation such as the one last night. I am a little scared that he just came because he cares about us, not enough that he wants to be with me, but he cares about us enough not to just sit back while Brady gets kidnapped.

         This is far too stressful. I’d like to talk now, not later. But the sun is out and Brady will be up in a half an hour so I guess I need to settle. A talk later is better than a talk never. At least I’ll have some time to get my thoughts straightened out.

         “OK, I’ll be back then.”

         “You’re just going to leave like that?”

         “Huh?” he just told me to leave and now he doesn’t want me to leave? Is that the concussion speaking or what’s going on?

         Justin laughed, so I guess that means he’s not being serious, “I’m not supposed to get up and you’re just leaving… like that.”

         “I’m confused. What do you want?”

         “You to come closer… closer… keep coming.” he continued as I walked over to the bed, “I’ve been through a lot of shit tonight Chloe.”

         “I know you have, thank you. I’m really sorry.”

         “I’m not looking for an apology,” he laughed, “I’m looking for a kiss or something, jeez it’s been a tough night.”

         I giggled; here we go back to that again. “What kind of drugs do they have you on?”

         “Nothing, just aspirin. You gotta leave, let’s go.”

         I giggled again like a moron. I need to stop with the giggles; I’m not a fourteen year old. “Alright, a kiss.”

         “A kiss,” he answered with that cocky slash sexy smile he has as I leaned down and pressed my lips against his. I forgot how soft his lips are and how good he tastes. Oh god, I really missed them. “Alright,” he said softly as we pulled apart, “Go ahead. Drive carefully. I’ll see you soon.”

         “OK, call me if you need anything. Or if anything comes up, all right? Justin, alright?”

         “Yeah, alright. I will. Just try and stay awake. Be careful driving. I still think you should stay home and go to sleep instead of coming back here.”

         “Well I think that you have a concussion so you can’t think straight. So I’ll be back,” I smiled as I walked to the door, “Bye Justin.”

         “Bye Chloe,” he replied back in a singsong, smiling back. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: missionary oral girlontop boyfriendj stripper chairsex