Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you all so much for the reviews!

“One more! One more!” Brady shouted while jumping up and down.


“OK, ok one more. Relax, then we’re leaving,” I handed him five dollars and he ran to the bouncy room thing. He’s like super active hyper today, I thought letting him jump around in a huge room made of balloons would calm him down a little. That backfired.


I sat down on a bench watching my son go absolutely crazy literally bouncing off the walls. Sometimes he makes me wonder. There are so many kids in this place, I mean obviously there are a lot of kids but it’s so crowded. I am so happy he didn’t ask me about a birthday party. I think I’d be one of those mothers that go absolutely crazy dealing with ten five year olds bouncing off the walls.


It’s been a few weeks since my bad judgment with Justin. I have decided that I’m not going to the club anymore. Brady is starting kindergarten soon and then I can get a normal job working while he’s in school. I don’t know exactly what I’ll do but I’ll find something. Obviously it’s not going to be good money like the other thing but we’ll be able to make it. Plus I won’t have this constant feeling in the pit of my stomach knowing my mother is looking down at me ashamed.


My phone rang in my pocket, luckily I had it on vibrate because I know I wouldn’t have been able to hear it. “Hello?”


“Chloe?” I could hardly make it out.


“Yeah, I can’t hear you.”


“I need a favor.”


“Who is this?”


“Justin.”


My heart stopped and I recognized the voice, I knew it sounded familiar, “How did you get this number?”


“I don’t have this number, I’m at the club they called you.”


“OK, you can’t call me though.”


“I need a favor Chloe.”


“Probably not, the answer is probably no. I’m with my son you can’t call me.”


“Alright, I’m sorry,” oh my gosh, I know it’s loud in here but I swear he just apologized, “Can you come to the club?”


“No, I’m with my son.”


“Well can we meet somewhere?”


“What do you need?”


“A favor,” he repeated once again.


“What kind of a favor?” I can repeat myself too.


“I want to ask you in person. Please Chloe just meet me somewhere.”


“I’m with my son.”


“I know. I get it. You can’t take him with you to a parking lot or something? Leave him in the car for a second while we talk.” The sound of his voice worried me a little. He was angry but he was also begging, he really wants me to meet him somewhere and for some reason I could feel myself giving in.


“Fine, in the parking lot of Albertson’s on Sunrise.”


Justin let out a sigh of relief, “Thank you Chloe, when?”


“Like 20 minutes.”


“Thanks Chloe, I’ll see you soon.” He can be normal when he wants something, he can be a nice person when he tries. The truth is I haven’t seen him or talked to him since the night of the bad judgment call. I haven’t been to the club either. The whole thing really fucked with me, I think it’s safe to say I learned my lesson. He’s been in Europe anyway, I’m not sure when he got back. I don’t really care either.


I understand that it takes at least twenty minutes to get to the Albertson’s on Sunrise but I plan on making him wait a little. My hope is that Brady will be so tired that he’ll fall asleep and never even know I met Justin in the parking lot. I do know that it’s not a big deal and even if Brady does see me talking to Justin he would never know Justin is not just a friend of mine. But part of me thinks that Justin will do something or say something stupid to make me want to kill myself… or kill him. I think I’d rather kill him.


“Mommy I bounced… SO high,” Brady giggled as I drove to meet Justin.


“I know, I saw you, you were like a basketball.”


He giggled again; I really wish he would sleep, “You know, I gotta basketball.”


I nodded my head and looked in the rearview mirror at him. He cannot sit still. “I know Monkey, try to sleep ok?”


“Sleep?” he shouted and threw his hands up, “It’s not even dark yet.”


I laughed on the outside but wanted to cry on the inside. Why can’t he be tired after bouncing off the walls for hours?


“Where we going?”


“Um… I have to stop at the store,” I’m literally shaking. It took all I had to turn into the parking lot a few minutes later. “I’m just going to…” I looked back and saw he was actually sleeping. Oh god, thank you. I let out a sigh of relief and pulled next to Justin who was leaning against his huge Jurassic Park style jeep. It’s kind of obnoxious, but I wouldn’t really expect less from him.


He gave me a half smile as I stepped out of the car, “What’s up Chloe?”


“Hey,” I answered softly.


He laughed, “Relax, I’m not going to do anything. You look so scared.”


“What do you want?”


Justin took a deep breath and licked his lips while fiddling with the change in his pocket, “I need a favor.”


“I know, my son is in the car, what do you want?”


“Yeah, I have uh… a show I have to go to and do the red carpet. And I need someone to go with… so I want… you to go with me.”


Did he really just ask me on a date?


“It’s uh… in a couple weeks and you just have to walk the carpet with me and sit with me and go to the parties after. You don’t have to uh… do anything else if you don’t want. I’ll pay you; I mean I don’t know how much you want. Like ten grand or something?”


“You’ll give me ten grand to go to an awards show with you?”


“Is that not good? You want more? I don’t know the going rate here,” he laughed.


Oh, to have such a disposable income that you can pay a girl ten grand to go to an awards show with you.


“You’ll get a dress and your hair and everything done. I mean, I don’t know what else… you need but it’ll all be taken care of. Shoes I guess, a bag, I don’t know.”


“Why do you want me to go?”


He shrugged, “Honestly, my ex-girlfriend is going and she has this new asshole boyfriend and I need to show her up.”


I laughed at his honesty.


“Is that a yes?” he smiled.


Ten grand to sit with the kid for a couple hours, that’s even easier than the other stuff.


“Seriously ten grand?”


“Seriously ten grand,” he nodded his head.


“OK.”


I saw a smile slide on his face, “Thank you. It won’t be that bad, I promise. I’ll give you more, if anything comes up or whatever.”


“OK, so…”


“Yeah, I’ll let you go. Let me get your number so I can call you with the details.” I gave him a look and he laughed, “Or I can give you my number. You have to call me though, Monday I’ll find out.” I nodded my head and took the card he handed me, “Star 6 9 will block your number so I can’t tell.”


I laughed, “I know.”


“Of course you know,” he laughed and looked behind me, “Your kid looks impressed.”


I looked back at Brady who was now wide-awake, staring at Justin’s car like it was the coolest thing he’s ever seen. I looked back to see Justin wave at Brady, before I heard Brady’s voice. “Mommy! He has a Jurassic Park car! Do you go see da dinosaurs?” he put the window down.


“Yeah man,” Justin answered with a smile, “I just saw a T-Rex yesterday.”


Brady’s mouth dropped open, “Them are my favorite. Can I go for a ride Mista Mista?”


“No Brady, we have to go,” I answered for him, I wish he were sleeping again, I don’t want them to talk.


“I’ll take him for a ride.”


“He needs the seat though, and you don’t have one so…”


“Mommy you can take this out. Memba you use ta do it wit Nana?”


I took a deep breath and Justin noticed and laughed, “It’s cool if you don’t want to.”


“Please Mommy? Just a little one?”


“OK, like around the parking lot.” I agreed even though I know I shouldn’t have.


Brady jumped out of his seat and opened the door. I miss when he was little and couldn’t do all that himself. Justin grabbed the car seat and put it in the back of his jeep very easily. I grabbed onto Brady’s hand and tried to calm myself down. I don’t know why I’m freaking out so much but I’m about to have a panic attack.


“I’ll be careful,” Justin promised as I helped Brady in the backseat and climbed in the front.


“Can we go see da T-Rex? Please Mista Mista.”


“My name is Justin.”


“Oh,” Brady answered before a pause, “I’m Brady. Can we?”


“Maybe some other time, I don’t think they’re around now.”


“We can look.”


“Brady no,” I answered softly. I can’t believe this is happening.


“Nah,” Justin answered, “I think your mother is a little scared of the dinosaurs.”


Brady giggled, “Mommy’s not scared of nuttin.”


“Nuttin huh?” Justin chuckled while looking in the rearview mirror at Brady, “Are you guys hungry?”


“No,” I answered quickly. I’m actually quite starving but I don’t want to go anywhere with Justin.


“I am,” Brady answered, “Mommy you said you was hungry and we stop on the way home and get something.”


Justin laughed, throwing his head back, “The kid’s a lie detector, I love it.”


“Yeah, we all love it,” I answered sarcastically.


“How about pizza? It’s right over here,” Justin suggested.


“I’m not big on pizza.”


“Brady?” he went to my son for the truth.


“I love pizza. Mommy likes it wit stinky mushrooms though, yuck!” he laughed. “Oh I know! Mista, we can eat it in da car. Den we can go ta Jurassic Park and see da dinosaurs.”


“Brady we’re not going to see the dinosaurs today hunny, they’re not out.”


“Oh,” he pouted his lips out, “Just pizza den.”


“Ok, just pizza.” I agreed, he’s having the time of his life just being in the car. I feel like I haven’t been able to make him happy like he used to be since my mother died. So now I have to do everything I can to make him feel good.


Justin laughed as he pulled into a parking lot, “He’s on my side.”


I’m sure I rolled my eyes although I doubt either of the boys saw it. I’m a little confused about Justin’s sudden complete change of character. Maybe something drastic happened while he was in Europe.


Brady and I sat down at a table while Justin went up to order the pizza. “Mommy, do you think that guy will take me on a dinosaur hunt?”


I smiled and ran my hand through his hair, “He’s very busy hunny, I don’t know.”


“Oh,” he pouted out his lips, “I wanna go though. What’s his name again Mommy? I forgot.”


“Justin,” I answered softly, I’m beginning to regret this.


Justin came back to the table and placed drinks in front of us, “Thank you,” I answered and Brady thanked Justin as well, without me even having to remind him. “So how was Europe?”


He nodded his head and took a sip of his soda, “Good, busy. I was busy doing crap all day and night.”


“Sounds like fun.”


“Yeah,” he nodded his head, “It wasn’t that bad. My Saturday nights sucked, I can tell you that much.” I felt a smile on my face and looked at Justin who was giving me a smile back. I quickly looked away when I realized what was happening.


“Justin, Justin, Justin, Justin,” he smiled throwing his head down as my son called his name over and over again.


“What’s up man?”


“Hi,” he giggled, “Guess what? I gotta fishin pole for my birthday. Did you know it was my birt day? It was and I’m five now. Five,” he held up four fingers. He has to work on that.


“Five huh?” Justin laughed as he held up four fingers.


“Mmmhmm, five,” Brady stopped to look at his fingers and count them, “One, two, three… OH FIVE!” he held up the last finger and giggled. “I silly. I forget cause I was four before. Did you know dat Mista?”


“Justin buddy, call me Justin.”


Brady nodded his head and held his slice of pizza up vertically over his head eating it with his head tilted back. Justin laughed; I don’t know what is wrong with Brady today. “Brady, eat your pizza the right way.”


He laughed before putting it down on the plate.


“You have your hands full with this one.”


“Yeah, he’s usually not this hyper. But I guess that just means he can’t go to the bouncy room anymore,” I answered as Brady’s mouth fell to the ground, I mimicked him and he started giggling again. This was a huge mistake.


We finished eating without any major issues and Justin drove us back to the car. “Thanks for dinner,” I answered as he put the car seat in the back of my car.


“Yeah, no problem. Thanks for the coming to the show.” Justin laughed as he looked over at Brady who was leaning against the car to keep himself up, “You’re tired now huh? It was nice to meet you buddy.”


Justin held out his hand but Brady hugged him instead. Why did he have to hug him? “Thank you.”


“Yeah man, no problem.”


I helped Brady into the car and Justin waited until I closed the door to speak again, “So I’ll see you Saturday?”


I nodded my head and got into the car, “Thanks again.”


As I drove off I wondered what had just happened. Is it really possible that the man I was just with is the same man that I have been with every Saturday for the past few months? What the hell happened while he was in Europe? I probably shouldn’t get my hopes up, I’m sure he’ll go right back to being an asshole on Saturday, although it will be interesting to find out.


All I know is that I really should not have gone with him today. I tend to regret everything I do when it comes to him. But I definitely should not have let Brady meet him. I know for a fact Brady is going to be talking about that guy with the Jurassic Park car for a very long time.




You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: missionary oral girlontop boyfriendj stripper chairsex