Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you all so much! I hope you like it ! :)

 

            “No Sponge Bob. No videogames, no movies, no television in general, no basketball, no trucks or cars,” I explained to Kelly as I paced around the living room.  Brady sat on the couch making noises of shock at every activity I am forbidding him to do while I’m gone.

            “Is there anything he can do Chloe?”

            “He can sit and he can color or write his name,” I answered before looking over at the big frown on my son’s face. It does make me sad to see him like this, but then again he did punch a boy in the nose to the point of blood squirting.

            “You don’t think you’re being a little hard on him?”

            How dare she tell me how to raise my son. “I am not being hard on him Kel, there was blood squirting from the kid’s nose.”

            “Little kids fight, especially boys.”

            “He’s not that little, he knows better. And it’s not just that, he’s been getting quite the attitude and I’m not going to take it. Do we understand Brady?” he nodded his head, “Alright. I guess I should go.”

            I looked over at the clock to see I was supposed to be at Justin’s house in 3 minutes. He leaves about a half an hour away so that’s not going to happen. I’m scared and nervous and honestly I don’t really want to go. I have a feeling this whole night is going to be very awkward.

            “How about the pool?” Kelly asked. I shook my head, “Chloe, it’s hot. We’ll just go in to cool off. I’ll make sure he doesn’t have an ounce of fun,” she added with a smile.

            “OK, remember Brady, no fun,” I smiled and kissed his forehead, “You be good ok?”

            He nodded his head and I picked him up in my arms, “You know I love you, right hunny? You’re going to get to play soon, I promise.” I pouted my lips and tapped my lips; he gave me a quick kiss. “Be good for Kelly Monkey.”

            “I will Mommy, I promise.”

            “Thanks Kel,” I kissed her cheek before grabbing my bag and waving on my way out. There’s no more putting it off, I have to do it.

            I pulled up to Justin’s gate and took a deep breath. As I rolled down the window to press the call button the gate opened.  I drove up his huge driveway and noticed quickly that there were many cars here that were not here last time. I know he owns like 10 cars but today it looks like a car dealer.

            Justin came outside before I could even park. He closed the door carefully and jogged up to my car, opening the door so I could get out. 

            “Hey, I thought you were standing me up,” he smiled.

            “No I’m just… late, sorry.”

            “No it’s cool,” he looked back at the door, “So, how’s Tec?”

            “Fine,” why does he keep looking back at the door? “Is something wrong?”

            “No. Well… So, my mom just decided she’d fly out without telling me.” He looked back at the door again. Is he telling me his mother is in that house?

            “Like she’s here?” I pointed to the house. He nodded his head, looking back one more time, “So I should leave,” I opened the door and went to sit back in my car. This works out actually, I didn’t want to go and now I don’t have to.

            “No, no” he grabbed my wrist, “ She just showed up, she doesn’t do that often. And I panicked.”

            “What do you mean you panicked?”

            “She said she came so I wouldn’t have to go alone because she knew my ex would be there,” he’s rambling and looking at the door ever other second, “I panicked.”

            “What are you talking about?”

            “I told her you were coming.”

            “You told your mother you were taking a stripper?”

            Justin gave me a half smile; “I’ve never heard you refer to yourself as a stripper.”

            I rolled my eyes, “Focus.”

            “No, that’s what I’m saying. I couldn’t tell her that.”

            “Justin” the door opened and a lady, I’m assuming his mother, came out.  She was wearing a white t-shirt and jeans.  Her curly blonde hair was held back by a pair of sunglasses, “Well hi, you must be Chloe,” she walked to me and quickly pulled me into a tight hug. I looked at Justin and he just kind of shrugged. I can’t believe this is happening. “You are beautiful, look at you,” she pulled away from me but still held on to my shoulders looking me over. I just smiled, not quite sure what else to do.

            “Alright Ma, leave her alone. She has to get ready. We’ll see you later.”

            Is she leaving? Oh, I hope she’s leaving.

            “I’m not going anywhere sweetie, I need to see ya’ll dressed up,” I didn’t realize she had such a southern accent until what she just said. I don’t know how I missed it, it’s pretty obvious.

            “It’s on television Ma,” Justin grabbed onto my wrist and walked inside.  It’s good to know he’s an ass to his mother and not just me. He brought me upstairs and into a bedroom quickly closing the door behind us.

            “Um…”

            “Yeah, I know. “

            “She’s your mother. You’re lying to your mother.”

            “I’m not lying to my mother. I’m just…”

            “Lying. To your mother,” I finished his sentence.

            “It’s not a big lie, it’s not something major.”

            “It kind of is.”

            He took a deep breath, “Alright, Miss fucking perfect, model citizen over here. Your mother knows you’re a stripper?”

            “My mother’s dead so… there goes that.”

            Justin bit at his lip, probably regretting what he just said. Good, he should. He shouldn’t be such an asshole when I’m doing him a favor. “Shit. Sorry, I didn’t mean to…”

            “Yeah. So don’t assume anything,” I turned to the door, “And I know you don’t give a shit, but I think it’s wrong to lie to your mother. If I knew that was involved I wouldn’t be here.”

            He took a deep breath and threw his head back, “It’s not that big of a deal. I’ll give you more.”

            “It’s not all about money. There’s a line and I think it is morally wrong to lie to your mother. I’m staying today because I’m here but I won’t do it again. For any amount of money.”

            “That’s fine.”

            “Alright then. Where do I get changed?”

            I went into another bedroom to get my hair and makeup done. I’ve clearly never been pampered like this but I do think it’s something I could get used to. The only problem, of course, is that Justin’s mother has now snuck in the room and will not stop talking and asking questions. I can’t say I blame her, she does think I’m her son’s new girlfriend, of course she wants to get to know me.

            “Justin says you’re a dancer?” she asked. I nodded my head, “What kind?”

            Um… the kind that helps dirt bags like your son masturbate? “Ballet.”

            “Oh, I used to take ballet when I was younger. I didn’t last too long because my parent’s couldn’t afford it but oh how I loved it.”

            I smiled, she’s kind of sweet. I guess Justin’s father must be a complete jackass because he definitely doesn’t get his asshole tendencies from her. She’s not trying to grill me or find out some secret and let’s face it; it would be fairly simple for her to find a number of secrets about me. She’s just generally interested in the girl that is dating her son. It makes me feel really uncomfortable.

            The stylists finished my hair and makeup and helped me into another room where they helped me put on my dress. I thought that would be enough for her to go in the other room but she’s still talking.

            I stepped out of the room and felt completely like Cinderella. When I say I never dress up like this, well that’s the understatement of the century.  I didn’t even go to my prom, I was busy giving birth. Justin’s mother’s mouth dropped open as I walked out. She put her hands over her mouth and it wouldn’t surprise me if she were crying. Personally, I think it’s a little weird since this is the first time I’ve met her but I’m not one to judge.

            Justin smiled, “Damn.”

            I rolled my eyes and laughed as his mother slapped the back of his head.

            “You look amazing,” he corrected himself.

            “Thank you,” I smiled.

            “You look absolutely stunning,” his mother said with a smile.

            “Thank you.”

            “We should get going,” Justin grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the house.

            “It was nice to meet you,” I called back to his mother, “Justin chill, wait.” I pulled my hand out of his grip, “you’re so rude.”

            I hope she didn’t hear that last part, I don’t think she did, “It was so nice to meet you darling. I’ll see you soon.”

            I nodded my head even though I hope I will not be seeing her again, because I can’t lie to her again. I don’t know what it is, but there’s just something about lying to mothers. She gave me another hug and then gave Justin a hug, kissing his forehead, “Don’t be so darn rude Justin, where are your manners?” she slapped his butt and sent us on our way.

            Their relationship reminds me a lot of Brady and I. Although, I sure hope Brady doesn’t turn out like Justin. But I think Justin said his mother pretty much raised him and he never had a father.  That worries me a little, it never used to but since Brady’s been acting so weird lately I’m really afraid he needs a male role model and that’s something I can’t give him.

            “You look so fucking hot Chloe,” Justin said as we drove in the limo.

            “So you’ve said, thank you.”

            “You’re good with fucking compliments huh?” he’s pissed.

            “What do you want me to say? It’s not really a compliment when you say it like that.”

            He took a deep breath, “Suck my dick.”

            “It’ll ruin my makeup.”

            Justin looked out the window, strumming his fingers on the door. I looked over at him and saw his knee tapping as well, “What?” he asked.

            “Can you sit still?”

            “Can you fucking shut up?”

            “Are you nervous?”

            “No.”

            He cannot show any weakness, “Not at all?”

            “What the fuck would I be nervous about?”

            “I don’t know, usually when people can’t sit still they’re a little nervous.”

            “Well I’m not.”

            “OK,” I answered softly and turned my gaze back to the window, “So what do I just meet you inside or follow you?”

            “Just follow me and don’t say anything. Just stand there and look cute.”

            “What I do best,” I said under my breath.

            “No, I don’t think you’ve ever fucking shut up. Can you handle that?”

            I took a deep breath, he’s extra asshole all of a sudden, “Fuck you.”

            “You have to wait until after the show for that babe,” he said with that cocky smile covering his face.

            “You do know I can leave, or call you out on live television right?”

            That shut him up for a minute, “You better not try anything bitch.”

            I felt my heart beat in my throat as the limo stopped. Someone came to the door and Justin got out first before helping me out. He grabbed my arm in his and a smile found it’s way to both of our faces. Justin smiled and waved to random people, some who weren’t even waving back. Everyone was going a little crazy because he was walking the red carpet with a female. I don’t know why, clearly I’m not up on my Hollywood gossip.

            People were literally screaming his name.  I think I’m beginning to see how this madness works. Everyone screams names and then he goes up to whomever he feels like talking to. Justin led me to the first camera.

            “Justin Timberlake, how are you doing man?” the guy asked, putting his hand out to shake Justin’s.

            “Hey bro, how’s it going?”

            “And who is this beautiful lady with you tonight?”

            Justin looked at me and smiled, “This is my girl Chloe.”

            I forced a smile but inside I was boiling. I was never supposed to be his girlfriend. I was supposed to be his date, NOT his girlfriend. There’s certain things that go along with the title of girlfriend that I’m not down with.

            “Girl as in girlfriend?”

            Justin smiled and let out a short laugh, “Yeah man, that would be what I’m talking about.”

            “How long have you two been dating?”

            “Uh… a little over three months, right Chloe?”

            I smiled and nodded my head.

            “How did you two meet Chloe?” the man asked, holding the microphone in front of my face.

            I smiled. Justin said not to talk, he said to just stand there and look cute. That’s what I’m doing. Justin gave me a little nudge and I looked over at him, still smiling.

            “She’s nervous, we met at a club. We’re happy, let’s move on shall we? Good seeing you again bro,” and with that he dragged me away, “What the fuck was that about?” he whispered.

            “You told me not to talk. I didn’t talk.”

            “You know what I fucking meant,” he whispered back.

            “You said not to talk. I didn’t talk,” I repeated.

            “If someone talks to you then you can talk,” he explained it to me as if I didn’t figure that out myself. Obviously I’m just being a bitch, and that’s fine. He’s pissing me off.

            We walked over to the next interview. When I was asked a question I smiled. Justin pinched my arm and I pinched him right back. I’m about to pound my stiletto heel into his eye.

            “They’re going to think you’re fucking mute,” Justin said softly as we walked away.

            “You told me not to speak.”

            “And now I’m tell you to speak.”

            I smiled, “Are you sure you want me to speak?”

            “No,” he answered quickly, “I don’t trust you, just stand there and smile like a fucking idiot, I don’t give a shit.”

            We went to one more interview and I did not speak, I wasn’t really asked to speak either so it did me no good. Next we just stood in front of a wall and like a million people took pictures. I smiled for those because I didn’t want to look horrible in every magazine. I don’t really want to be in every magazine but I figure if I’m going to be I better look good.

            “Kiss her!” people were literally yelling that out. What are we in high school?

            “Don’t you dare,” I whispered between my smile.

            He pretended he didn’t hear me and move in for the kiss, but I’m too fast. I moved so he only got cheek. Then he pulled me close to himself and hugged me for the cameras.

            “OK then, I’m ready.” I started walking off and he grabbed my hand to make it look like he was ready too.

            We walked inside and Justin let go of my hand and went straight for the bar.  He came back with a glass of whisky for himself and nothing for me.

            “Really?”

            He smiled at me, “Oh, did you want something? I thought you weren’t supposed to be drinking anymore Babe.”

            I rolled my eyes, “Do you not get that I can fucking ruin you? Honestly, you know I can very easily air your dirty laundry for everyone to see.”

            “You wouldn’t”

            “Watch me. Just stop being such an asshole. Your ex-girlfriend is going to see you acting like that and be glad she dumped your ass and got out when she did.” He walked away; I’m assuming I pissed him off a little too much. But it’s true; I don’t know why he’s acting like such a jerk.  He’s like just out to be an asshole today.

            Justin came back and handed me a drink then grabbed my hand, “Ready to go sit?”

            I nodded my head and he led me to my seat, stopping a few times to introduce me to people that I probably should know. I’m not up on my celebrities. He was actually nice now, it’s like something clicked in his fucked up brain. We’ll see how long this lasts.  



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: missionary oral girlontop boyfriendj stripper chairsex