Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you all so much for the wonderful reviews! Seriously, I'm nervous with some of these chapters and the reviews make me want to continue quickly! haha. Thanks again! :)

The seats were in the second row right in the center. There is no chance of blending in with the crowd; everyone will be able to see me.  Justin sat in the aisle and I was seated between him and someone I’m assuming to be a rapper. I probably shouldn’t stereotype like that, but he has more gold chains than anyone who is not a rapper would have.  Justin seemed to know him, and chatted to him over me for a few minutes.

            “I should call and check on Brady,” I rested my hand on his chest and whispered into his ear. .

            “Yeah, I’ll come,” he stood up and grabbed my hand leading me back up the aisle. He waved and talked briefly to different people while I called home to check on Brady.

 Justin seems to know just about everyone here. I do not understand how he goes from being the popular kid to paying me for a lap dance, sex or even to come with him tonight. It can’t be possible that he couldn’t find anyone to do it for free. I mean, I see the looks he’s getting by these beautiful women even when I’m standing next to him holding his hand. If I were his real girlfriend that would be something that would bother me.

I let go of his hand and walked to a quiet corner. Justin followed me closely and sat on a bench as I paced around quietly. It was five rings before Kelly answered and that scared me to death. I don’t like leaving him alone, and most of the time that I do leave him alone is at night when he’s just sleeping. I don’t even remember the last time I left him home with someone other than my mother. I don’t think I ever have, except of course at night.

“Gosh Kel, you scared me.”

“Sorry, we’re making cookies.”

“Cookies?”

“I mean we’re… uh… sitting quietly and not doing anything.”

I laughed, “Whatever, is he being good?”

“Yes, he’s being wonderful. We went swimming and watched Sponge Bob and now we’re making cookies.”

My mouth dropped open, “What the hell Kel? Like, everything I told you not to do you’re doing.”

Kelly laughed, “Well damn Chloe, I refuse to treat your five year old son like he’s an axe murderer.”

I did laugh, even though I think he should still be punished a little, “Can I talk to my axe murderer please?”

“Mommy?” I heard his voice.

“Monkey? Are you being good?”

“Mmhmm.”

“Are you having fun?”

“Yeah,” he paused to giggle, “I mean no.”

“I miss you.”

“OK, bye Mommy!”

“Bye Monkey,” he hung up the phone before he heard me say goodbye.

“Everything alright?” Justin stood up as I walked closer to him.

I nodded my head, “Yeah, everything’s fine.”

            Justin grabbed onto my hand and nodded his head, “Sorry about before, I hate these fucking things.”

            I didn’t know exactly how to react to that so I just nodded my head.

            “Let’s get another drink. The show’s going to start soon, trust me you’re going to need it,” he smiled as he led me to the bar. This has been quite the shift in moods. “What would you like, Chloe?”

            “Tequila sunrise please,” I answered softly watching him carefully. He leaned against the bar while he ordered my drink and a whisky on the rocks for himself. 

Justin looked back at me and gave me a quick smile then licked his lips as the drinks were placed in front of him, “Thanks man,” he said to the bartender, handing him a ten-dollar tip and grabbing the drinks in his hands.

“Thank you,” I grabbed the drink from him and took a sip.

“Yeah, no problem,” he held onto my hand as we walked back to our seats. I don’t know how I feel about all this handholding.

“Justin, can I talk to you for a minute?” the soft voice sounded smooth like silk. The man spoke in a beautiful British accent and even though I didn’t know who he was by his voice, I knew he was someone of importance. I looked up at Justin first and he swallowed hard, his face turning powder white.

“Yeah, yeah of course,” he answered quickly. I felt his hands start to sweat in mine and it wasn’t until I looked over at the man that I realized why he was getting so nervous.

Paul McCartney was standing mere inches from me. I’ve never been one to get star struck. I grew up in Los Angeles and saw celebrities daily. But there was something about Paul McCartney; maybe his silk voice, or his glowing smile, or just the fact that he is Paul fucking McCartney of the fucking Beatles! My hands started to get sweaty themselves, and paired with Justin’s I felt my hand slide out of his.

“I’m sorry,” he answered quietly. I never imagined he would have such a soft voice.  It was soft, yet powerful, “I don’t mean to interrupt.”

“No, not at all,” Justin answered quickly, “It’s an honor.”

“I’m a big fan of yours Justin,” Paul McCartney continued. I looked at Justin and he couldn’t hide the huge grin forming on his face. It was contagious, it made me smile as well, “I’m going to be starting to record for my new album in the next four months. I’d love to do something with you,” he paused and I could hear Justin hyperventilating slightly, “I do mean, if you’re interested.”

“Are you serious?” Justin managed to get out.

“I am indeed serious. Are you interested?”

“Of course, I would absolutely love to be a part of that.”

“Wonderful then. We’ll worry about the details at another time. It was wonderful to meet you,” he shook Justin’s hand and then looked over at me, “Oh, I’m horribly sorry for being so rude. Excuse me please, who is this lovely lady?”

I smiled and grabbed onto his extended hand. Paul McCartney just called me lovely, “I’m Chloe.”

“Chloe, beautiful. The girlfriend?” he looked at Justin. Justin nodded his head and smiled, “She’s beautiful Justin, stunning.”

“Thank you,” I smiled and took a deep breath unable to stop the words that I knew were going to come out of my mouth, “I’m a huge fan. I grew up listening to your music. My mother was a big fan, she always had your music playing.”

“That’s so nice to hear, thank you,” he smiled genuinely. I know he must hear that thousands of times a day, it’s nice to know he is really grateful. “Is she not anymore?” he asked with a smile.

“Oh, she passed away,” I continued quickly. The mention of my mother still makes me teary eyed even after so long. That’s kid of pathetic, I should have been able to move on at least to the point where I can talk about her, “But she listened to your music every day, you made her smile.”

“Oh darling, I’m sorry,” he literally wrapped his arm around me and gave me a hug, “A child needs their mother. I know what it’s like, my mother passed when I was young as well.”

I nodded my head, “I know,” I know just about everything about him.

Paul laughed at my response, “The show’s about to start, I’ll let you get to your seats. When Justin comes to work on the record I expect you’ll be there as well.”

I couldn’t tell if it was a question or a comment. I nodded my head and he gave me another hug, and then gave Justin a hug. Justin then grabbed onto my hand and led me back to my seat.

“That was so cool,” I spoke like a giddy twelve year old, “Paul McCartney.”

“Tell me about it,” he answered back sounding about as giddy as I did, “Paul Fucking McCartney wants to do a song with me.”

“That’s so cool,” I repeated, “I’m sorry if I embarrassed you but I like grew up listening to him.”

“No, no way. Please, I was star struck enough that I didn’t even notice. I’m never fucking star struck,” he finished with a chuckle.

“Me neither,” I agreed.

I felt Justin tense up beside me. I looked at him and he had a similar expression as before, yet still different. His face turned white and he started taking quick breathes while moving his hand to rub the back of his neck. I saw a tall brunette walk down the aisle with a taller man’s arms wrapped around her. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that was Justin’s ex-girlfriend. She is beautiful and I hate to say it, but her new boy is absolutely gorgeous. Justin licked his lips and watched the two of them sit down right in front of us. Why would they be seated right in front of us? That seems rather evil.

The ex in front of us combed her hands through her new man’s hair. She giggled and whispered into his ear, nibbling on his earlobe. I felt really bad for Justin, who was sitting there unable to look away. It’s trashy to be making out with your boyfriend in a public place like this, especially when there are cameras and it’s going to be on live television. Not even to mention the fact that your ex is sitting right behind you. I realize that’s probably why she’s doing it but it’s trashy nonetheless.

I put my hand in Justin’s lap, rubbing his inner thigh.  He looked at me for a second, “Are you ok?”

Justin nodded his head, “When is this fucking thing going to start?”

I shrugged, but left my hand in his lap. He’s really getting worked up about this girl, and she’s still sitting here, whispering in the other guy’s ear and kissing his neck.  She made eye contact with Justin and smiled, removing her lips from the other guy’s neck. “Hey J!” she smiled happily, turning around, “How are you holding up?”

“What’s up Ash?” Justin’s voice sounded lifeless.

“Well… ya’know,” she smiled and continued in her all too bubbly voice, “Do you know my boyfriend? Matt, Justin; Justin, Matt. He’s a Calvin Klein model.”

Justin nodded his head.

“And who is your little friend?” she glared at me.

“I’m Chloe,” I smiled holding out my hand for her to shake. She just looked at it as if I was handing her a pile of dog shit.  “It’s nice to meet you.”

She laughed at my good manners and rolled her eyes, “I’m sure.”

What a bitch. What could he have possibly seen in her? I mean, she’s pretty but obviously a complete moron.  Luckily the lights went down and the show started, so nobody needed to take part in anymore awkward moments.

The show was pretty boring, just like Justin had warned. He actually won one of the awards though; I thought that was pretty impressive. He’s a totally different person when he’s in the company of people like him; much more gracious and caring.

I felt Justin’s warm breath at my ear before the show was over, “Are you ready to go?”

I nodded my head and he grabbed onto my hand as we snuck out. The limo was already waiting for us.

“Did you want to say?” he asked, “We could have stayed. There’s only so much of those egos I can take.”

“No, it’s ok I was ready.”

Justin nodded his head, “I figured you’d want to get home to check on Brady.”

“Yeah,” I answered with a head nod, “I had fun though. I got to meet Paul McCartney, thanks for taking me.”

Justin smiled, “Yeah, that was fucking amazing,” he admitted leaning his head against mine and effortlessly moving his hands on my legs.

“It was pretty cool,” I agreed, “And you won, that’s impressive.”

I felt his head nodding against me, “Yeah, I guess so.”

“It was a good night.”

“Yup. A good night,” Justin said softly while his fingertips still traced my legs. The limo pulled into his driveway slowly after what seemed like a much shorter ride than getting there had been. Justin helped me out of the limo, “So, do you have to get home to Brady? Or can you come in for a little?”

“I can come in,” I answered without thinking. I need to at least get my things.  He grabbed my hand again, which surprised me. I thought he was doing it before to put on a show. No one is here now, there’s no reason why he’s holding my hand, “Is your mother here?”

“Nah,” he laughed, “She has a place.”

“OK,” he led me up to his room and let go of my hand. He stood in front of me awkwardly. We just looked at each other before he stepped closer to me. I had plenty of warning, I could have moved away. I should have moved away. But instead, I let him kiss me. I let his soft lips touch mine and gently push them apart so his tongue could slide inside my mouth. I let his hands run through my hair and push my head closer to his.

I let my own tongue slide into his mouth and my own hands run through his hair. It was like I couldn’t get enough, I had to have more of him. I’ve had more of him; I’ve had all of him, except for this part. The kissing part that most people share first was the one part of him I’ve never had before this moment. I needed it.

I reached to undo his tie and unbutton his shirt but he picked me up and placed me on the bed before I could finish. He didn’t remove his lips from mine as he put me on the bed. It wasn’t for what seemed like minutes that he moved his lips down my neck and the bare part of my chest that was not covered by the dress I was still wearing.  His hands slid up and down my legs while he slowly removed his lips from my neck and moved down my body, kissing my legs. His hands slid up my legs and his thumbs slid under the elastic of my panties. Slowly, he slid them down my legs, carefully pulling them off over my heels.

My heart was already beating quickly. Justin pushed my dress up so I couldn’t see anything except the bottom of my dress. He was hidden underneath it. I felt his hands on my thighs, “Come on baby girl let me in. Open up.”

He pushed my legs apart and I definitely did not do anything to stop him.  I felt his tongue on my clit and felt my body begin to tremble. I clenched my dress with my hands.  I’m feeling claustrophobic. I need to get out of this dress. But oh fuck, it feels so good.

I felt a slender finger slide inside me and almost lost it right there. I moaned loudly while Justin slid his finger in and out before adding another. I started panting and knew it was only a matter of seconds before I would explode.

“Justin! Justin!” I shouted, “Stop!”

“What?” he asked out of shock, pulling his fingers out of me slowly.

“I don’t want to come like that.” Justin laughed at my answer and I could almost see that crooked smile on his face even though I could see no part of him, “I want your cock.”

I heard him chuckle again, “You’ll get my cock, patience.” he licked my clit again.

“Seriously Justin,” I called out, “I don’t want to come like that.”

“Girl, you’re going to be coming all night. Let it go,” and with that he licked me one more time and felt my eyes roll back and I screamed his name.

Justin laughed and lay down next to me, “That wasn’t so bad now, was it?”

I couldn’t answer him right away; I was too busy trying to catch my breath. I rolled on top of him, unbuttoning his pants, ready to repay the favor. “No,” Justin laughed and pulled me away.

“What?” What has gotten into him that he thinks everything is so funny?

“No,” he repeated with a smile, “It’s not about me tonight. It’s all about you baby, it’s your turn.”

I did not know how to respond to that. He’s calling me ‘baby’ instead of his usual ‘slut’, ‘bitch’, or ‘whore’.  That’s not normal.

“Well then help me out of this dress,” I stood up, “I’m getting claustrophobic.”

Justin gave me a half smile and stood up off the bed.  He pulled my hair up and kissed the back of my neck before slowly unzipping me and kissing down my back as he did so.  He turned me around and kissed my lips gently. I pushed his pants down and continued unbuttoning his shirt from earlier. He helped me slide his shirt off and stepped out of his pants while reaching behind me to unhook my bra. Justin’s hands slid to massage my breasts and I felt him getting hard against me.

His left hand slid to rub between my legs while is right continued massaging my breast. He let out a chuckle as he kissed my neck, biting at it gently, “You’re ready.”

“Come on Justin, just do it.”

“Do what?” he looked into my eyes with a crooked smile.

“Fuck me.” I reached my hand down and grabbed his dick; positioning it at my opening, “Give it to me.”

Justin continued kissing my up my neck and under my ear before whispering in a low, husky voice, “You want me to give it to you?”

“Yes,” I moaned.

“How do you want it?”

“Hard, rough,” I answered back in a whisper, “Make it hurt.”

Justin threw me onto the bed, his hands searching my body. He put his dick inside me rough, pounding inside me; just how I told him I wanted it. My leg was moved for easier access and I ran my hands over his naked body.  The lights were still on and I watched the way his perfect body grinded against mine. His lips found mine, and he continued making out with me while he was fucking me harder than I’d ever been fucked before.

“Oh fuck,” I heard Justin and felt him tense up inside me.

“Oh yeah,” I screamed.  My eyes rolled to the back of my head and my nails dug into Justin’s back. “Fuck Justin.”

“God Chloe!” he shouted as he came inside me.

Justin stayed on top of me for a few seconds before he rolled off me. “Damn, you’ve been holding out on me,” I said with a giggle.

Justin laughed and I felt his lips on my arm, “I’m not done yet. I just need a little break.”

“OK,” I answered softly as he reached over to turn the light off. I couldn’t even think about what had just happened. I was too exhausted. My body was shutting down. I fell asleep.

It was minutes before the sun was going to rise when I woke up. My eyes opened slowly and I felt Justin’s arm over my stomach.  I looked to my left to see him sleeping on his stomach, his left arm resting over me.

What the fuck am I doing?

I carefully moved his hand off me and got out of bed, pulling my clothes on quickly. I grabbed onto the bag I had my extra clothes in and pulled my shoes on when I heard his voice, “You don’t have to go,” his voice was soft, tired, he was still half asleep.

“Yeah, I do. I have to get back to Brady.”

“Mmhmm,” he answered softly, his eyes still closed, “I’ll see you Saturday then?”

“Yeah, sure.”

“OK. Thanks Chlo.”

“Bye Justin.” I grabbed all my things and went right to my car. I’m too tired to think about what had happened in the last 15 hours. I’ll have to analyze everything when I’m fully conscious. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: missionary oral girlontop boyfriendj stripper chairsex