I slammed the shot glass back on the counter, and shoved the lime into my mouth. I shook my head, and took the lime out of my mouth. Justin and I spent the day together, did his studio thing. I managed to get my nap somewhere in there. I don’t know how I managed to get up, but I did. And here I am.

“Why don’t you just leave the bottle?” I told the bartender as I jerked the bottle out of his hand and poured more into my glass. He laughed, and moved on to his other customer. Just to let you in on a little secret, Tequila and I don’t really mix well. Just a few shots and I’m pretty much done. So, just imagine what a whole bottle will do. I grabbed my limes, bottle, and glass and made my way over to where my friends were sitting. I barely made it into the booth where Tracetin were without damaging something.

“Are you ok, Lor?” Trace asked.

“Fine, fine. I’m fine.” I slurred and shoved some hair out of my face.

“You sure?” he asked barely able to hide the smile.

“Yes, would you leave me the hell alone?” I said throwing a lime at his head, “Wait I need that give it back.” I said holding my hand out.

“I think you’ve had enough.” Trace said reaching over to get my bottle, and placing the lime back on the table.

“Hey! I paid for this damn thing! You want some go get your own damn bottle!” I said snatching it out of his hand.

Trace laughed and shook his head, “You’re going to regret this in the morning.”

“Well I’ll just worry about that when I get there won’t I?” I said pouring Jose into my glass. I made a face before downing the liquid, slammed the glass down on the table and immediately shoved a lime in my mouth.

Trace laughed again, “Your face was priceless.”

“Would you go find some hoe to dance with and leave me alone?”

“You’re an evil drunk.” Trace said with a laugh, but whispered in my ear, “I like it.”

I wrinkled my nose in disgust, and pushed him out of the booth, “I am not drunk yet, and that was repulsive to have you whisper in my ear like that.”

Trace sat back down in the booth, and looked over to Justin who seemed to be having fun out on the dance floor with some chick, and didn’t look to far behind me where alcohol was concerned, “Damn. Looks like I’m the DD tonight.”

“Sokay, buddy.” I slurred as I patted him on the shoulder. “I’ll make it up to you.”

Trace stood up, and shook his head, “I guess I’ll go find me a girl to dance with. You take it easy on that Cuervo, ok?”

I wrinkled my nose in disgust again, and fanned him away, fixing my attention on said Cuervo, “Yeah, yeah, whatever.”



By one o’clock it was time to go, and Trace was having a time hauling Justin and I to the car. At that point I couldn’t even tell you what color the car was.

“Come on guys! Seriously, who cares who gets shot gun? Both of you can sit in the back as far as I’m concerned.” Trace said as yanked open the back seat door, and shoved me into the car.

“Ouch! Damn.” I said where my head had hit the handle bar. It was once again hit when Justin was shoved into me, but this time I hit it on the window.

“Get off me.” I said pushing at him with out much effort. I didn’t care nauseous, and his sweaty smell wasn’t helping matters at all. Plus you add Trace’s driving to the mix, and I was ready to hang my head out of the window. I looked over at Justin and could tell he wouldn’t be far behind me. Luckily, we made it home in one piece, and with not puking. Somehow, Trace managed to get us both up the stairs, and had left us to fend for ourselves. After a while some of the drunken stupor that I found myself in started to wear off, but not enough to where I remember what the hell I did once I woke up. When Trace left he left Justin and I in his room so we laid there for a while talking. I couldn’t even sit up without my head feeling like the world got knocked off its axis much less walk to my room or drive to my apartment. So, I preferred to just chill with Justin tonight. With the sudden urge to pee, I found myself trying to sit up once more, and did so successfully. No spinning room, no seeing double, I guess I’m good. I began to try stand up, and my legs felt like pudding. I grabbed a hold of the nightstand beside me, and listened to Justin laugh at me.

“Shut up! I have to pee.” I said trying not to laugh at myself.

“Need some help?” I heard him ask, and heard him stand up.

“That would be like the blind leading the blind, I think I’ll pass.” I said but felt him grab a hold of my arm and start leading me to the bathroom.

“Justin, I can make it myself. Just go back over there before we end up hurting ourselves.” As if on cue, Justin tripped over one of the shoes that he had kicked off, and of course took me down with him. Luckily he broke my fall. The next thing I remember was us laughing, and then the laughter subsiding as we both looked at each other, and him kissing me.



I woke up to sun peeking through curtains in a room that I knew wasn’t mine, and a pounding headache. Rolling over carefully, I looked around and realized that I was in Justin’s room. Then I remembered going out with Trace and Justin the night before, and me downing a whole bottle of Tequila. Yep, that would explain the headache pounding through my head like a freight train. I looked over to my side, and saw Justin’s bareback. I rubbed a hand over my face, and tried to sit up without any sudden movement. I didn’t think my stomach could handle it. I turned to get out of bed when the sheet fell down, and I saw my bare thighs, then traveled up and saw my bare chest. OH…MY…GOD.

“Don’t freak out. Don’t freak out.” I whispered to myself. Please tell me I didn’t. I wasn’t that drunk was I? Wait, don’t answer that. I tried really hard to remember anything that I could, and the last thing that I remember was he and I kissing. Anything after that was a foggy haze.

“Oh, god.” I moaned as I placed my head in my hands. Well, just because we kissed, and I’m naked doesn’t necessarily mean that we had sex right? I could have just stripped down and slept like this right? I mean it wouldn’t be the first time I had done it. Well, it was the first time that I slept naked with my best friend. I gripped the sheet closer to my body. I grabbed a shirt that I guessed was Justin’s and threw it on over my and leaned back against the head board. This was all too much to absorb with a looming hangover. Well, there was only one way to actually find out. I had to be brave, and life the sheet. Luckily his back was facing me so I didn’t have to look at the front. I’ve seen his ass more times that I care to admit, but only because he mooned me. Bracing myself for the worst, I lifted the sheet a little bit, and took a peek.

“Shit. Damn, damn, damn.” I said letting the sheet fall down. Yep, you guessed right. There was a bare ass under them sheets. This was not good. Nope, not good at all. Not only did I sleep with my best friend, but my employer! And I didn’t even remember it! Did we even use protection? I wasn’t even on birth control anymore. Was it any good?

“Ugh, stop thinking that.” I said disgustedly at the thought of my best friend being any good in the bed. That was just gross. Deciding that blanks needed to be filled in I gently shook Justin to get him to wake up.

“Justin, wake up.” I said softly. He moaned tiredly and got rubbed his head deeper into the pillow. Deciding to be more forceful, I shook him again.

“Justin, I’m serious wake up.” I said.

“What?” I heard him say angrily as he rolled over to face me.

“Do you remember anything about last night?”

By the look on his face he just remembered what happened, and why it was that he had a headache from hell.

“No not really? Why?” he said as he slowly sat up, and rubbed a hand over his face. The sheet fell to his waist leaving a chest, that even I had to admit, wasn’t so bad to look at.

“Well I woke up a couple of minutes ago, and I didn’t have any clothes on. All my clothes were on the floor, and I normally don’t sleep naked with my best friend.” I said giving Justin a minute to let it all sink in.

“Huh-uh, no way. There’s no way…” he faded off as he lifted the sheet, and looked at his scantily clad lower half. “Shit. Shit, shit, shit. How did this happen?”

“I don’t know that’s why I’m asking you.” I said

“I don’t remember anything.” He said rubbing his temples with his fingers, “This isn’t going to make anything weird between us is it? Because the last thing I need right now is things being weird between you and I. You and Trace are the only things that I can count on to stay the same in my life.”

I smiled a sympathetic smile. Sometimes I felt bad for the guy. To tell the truth that was the only thing that I worried about were things being weird between us, but how could things be weird between us if there was nothing to remember? I only remembered the kiss, but it wouldn’t be the first time Justin kissed me. He was my first kiss, but that was way back in fifth grade with a game of Spin the Bottle. I still claim that it was rigged. Then there was the time that we were both really drunk on Christmas Eve, and Trace hung a mistle toe over our heads. That was two years ago. I still find myself thinking about that kiss, but it didn’t make things weird between us. So how could this be any different? I mean I can’t remember anything about it, and who knows maybe it was so horrible that I want to keep it that way? Ha!

“I know. No, I don’t think it’s going to make anything weird between us. I don’t remember anything anyway. We’ll just put this behind us. No one has to know except you and me.” I said putting a sympathetic hand on his shoulder.

“Ok, and just for the record I’m sorry.”

“What do you have to be sorry for? I obviously took part in this just as much as you did.” I said laughing

“You know you want my sexy bod.” He said rubbing his chest.

“Yeah right.” I said leaning down to grab my underwear, and put them on under the sheets. “You don’t have anything planned for today. So you can spend today nursing your hangover.” I said standing up. “Why don’t you go take a shower, and I’ll make us some coffee?”

Justin closed his eyes in bliss, “That sounds amazing. Give me ten minutes.” He said as I walked out of the bedroom door to give him his privacy. So far everything was normal.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story