Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

"Hey Justin are you ready to go yet?" asked his steady girlfriend of Three years.

"Yeah i'm comin'' he replied trudging down the steps in a pair of blue jean shorts with an orange shirt and a pair of hiking boots he bought especially for this trip.

The two grabbed their backpacks that contained food and supplies for the day and were on their way. Melissa always wanted to go hiking through the woods because she was raised in that type of environment. Justin on the other hand was more used to the city life and didn't see the point but promised her he'd go the next time they had time off.

Justin flipped through the stations til he found one that suited him.

"Justin your going to love this i promise you just have to give it a try"Melissa explained.

Justin didn't reply he sat quietly and waited until they got to where they were going with his arms crossed looking out the window. Soon Melissa pulled her 2000 Black Mercedes Benz M Class off into a dirt road spot towards the base of the mountains.

"Miss i really don't see what's so wonderful about climbing a mountain"Justin shrugged getting out of the car putting on his pack.

"Well i guess you'll just have to follow me and find out now won't you"she replied smartly smiling putting on her pack and leading the way.

Melissa lead the way starting her trek up the mountain with Justin lagging behind huffing and puffing.

"Wow she can really go"he thought to himself trying to catch his breath stopping briefly and getting a waterbottle from his pack.

Shortly after Justin was about caught up when Melissa suddenly stopped and put up a hand for Justin to do the same.

"What's up babydoll why'd you.."

"Shhh" Melissa stated quietly putting her fingers over his lips with one hand and pointing to a family of foxes passing through.

Justin watched intently as the family walked through suspiciously sniffing the air as they went along. Melissa snapped a few pictures carefully. Soon the foxes dashed off.

"Wow i've never seen foxes before,i i mean in person up close like that" he stammered.

"See that's the beauty of nature that's the difference between the mountains and the zoo" she started. "These animals are in their natural habitat it's beautiful to watch but they are also very cautious and can be dangerous if they feel your invading them." "Come on"she stated tugging his arm. "We still have a ways to go".

Melissa and Justin continued scaling the mountain spotting various wild animals along the way none in which Justin had ever come across before in his life. Melissa took pictures of all their sightings that allowed her to. She even snapped some pictures or at least tried to take some of Justin but he wouldn't have it.

They would stop to rest twice in the day to eat and such. Once that was finished they continued on til Melissa heard what sounded like running water.

"Miss,uhm are you sure it's safe to wander off we might get lost or something"he trailed off looking around his surroundings.

"Oh come on JuJuBear we won't get lost i promise i just want to see where this little creek leads to than we'll come back" she finished walking the trail upstream.

About an hour and 45 minutes later Melissa stopped dead in her tracks when she found just where the creek lead to. Justin bumped into her just staring as well.

"Wow this.. this is soo..."Melissa said stammering for words almost speechless.

"So beautiful" Justin spoke for her in amazement.

Melissa only shook her head in agreement. There before them stood a beautiful waterfall like setting tucked away in the woods. Melissa never saw anything like it it seemed magical but she loved it.

"Why don't you go sit on one of those rocks in front of the falls and i will take a few pictures of you"Justin said taking her camera with freshly loaded film.

"Okay sounds great"she said setting her pack down beside the embankment.

She slipped off her hiking shoes and socks than waded through the about knee deep water than slid onto the rock and positioned herself fixing her hair and looking over her appearance.

Justin snapped a few pictures with his girlfriend in various poses than slid off and made her way back over to the shoreline and insisted that he let her take pictures of him. So with some fuss Justin took off his pack and boots and socks than made his way to the rock and got comfortable.

She took some pictures than paused "JuJuBear"she smiled.

He slipped off his orange shirt without hesitation revealing his well toned muscular body with a white wifebeater covering his masculinity.

"Thank you baby"Melissa replied smiling.

He nodded as she took a few more pictures inching closer towards him. Finally tiring of picture taking Justin slid off the rock and waded towards his girlfriend placing his hands over the lens almost causing her to drop it into the water.

"Justin watch it this camera isn't cheap" she said holding it a bit higher.

"Well why don't we just put it on the shore"he said taking the camera out of her hands and setting it in the bag than waded back out to Melissa.

Justin kissed the back of Melissa's neck sending chills down her spine which made her close her eyes. She turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck putting a little tease into it than pulling away.

"Justin we can't do this... not here in the woods"Melissa objected.

"Babydoll don't worry noone will see let nature take it's course" he smiled before plunging into a deep kiss gliding his tongue into her mouth.

Melissa didn't object at all allowing her tongue to wrap around her boyfriends cupping his face with her hands. They pulled apart watching one another as he slipped off his wifebeater and she slid off her babyblue tank leaving her in her white sports bra.

They tossed their clothes to the shore than replaced their gazes

"Now that isn't exactly fair i think you need to lose that" Justin said pointing to the sports bra than lifting it over her head than tossing it with everything else.

Justin glared into his girlfriends hazel eyes seeing only love. Than made his way to her breasts holding them firmly in his hands. Tasting one of them gently suckling them causing her to slide her head back enjoyingly while rubbing his chest. He treated both breasts respectfully giving each one pleasure as it showed in the hardness he caused.

The couple than simultaneousely slid their hands Melissa now kissing Justins neck right where he loved it the most down to their shorts lines.

Again Melissa objected at first "Justin are you sure you want to do this?"

"Melissa look at our surrounding it's beautiful and I know your going to love this even more cause you brought me here to show me some things and now it's my turn" he explained.

Melissa got a semi confused glance. "Trust me" he said before sliding her khaki shorts and thong panties down her legs tossing them to the shore.

He teased her clit lightly brushing his tongue between her folds making her moan almost silent but gripping his head for support. Justin spread her legs a little further apart then dug his tongue into her pussy making her soo wet and moan pleasurably.

"Uhhh Oooohhhh ahh Justin"she spat out breathlessly.

Justin moaned as well enjoying the taste of her sweet center"Mmm"he exclaimed moving his head around working on her still. Soon Melissa was about to reach her peak

"Oh OOH oh god Justin dont' stop please please ahh ahh" she said almost yelling letting her juices flow onto his tongue allowing him to lick her dry.

Justin rose from where he stood smiling satisifed with his work and Melissa smiled as well than proceeded towards Justin tugging down on his soaked Jean shorts and boxerbriefs than tossing them with the rest of the clothes.

"It's my turn to please you JuJuBear"she smiled before taking his dick into her hands and pumping a few short times before taking it fully and oh so teasingly into her mouth making him instantly throw his head back in extasy.

"Ooohhh Melissa ahh" he said thrusting himself lightly into her mouth.

Melissa continued to suck his dick until he unloaded it all into her mouth. She ducked underwater and let it out of her mouth than rose to the surface.

The young couple glared at one another lovingly knowing full well what the other had in mind.

"Justin make love to me right here under the falls" she spoke seriously not losing her gaze.

Justin not ever losing his gaze or his grip on her lifted her holding her body tightly and guided her over to the falls. Withouth hesitation and their gaze never parting Justin entered her.

Melissa moaned closing her eyes letting the water fall onto her it felt soo erotic to her she couldn't help it this was the most she'd ever been turned on in the time they were together. Justin held onto Melissa not losing his stare to her she was soo beautiful to him in many ways and the closeness he felt right at that moment was soo intense it's nothing like he's ever felt before.

"God babydoll you feel sooo good" Justin said guiding her in and out of him starting out slow but gaining speed. He kissed up her chest and into her neck.

"Mmm JuJuBear go faster baby i need to feel you inside me" she panted out thrusting as they went along occasionally burying her head into his chest kissing him.

Justin obliged and pumped his hardest til they almost reached their peak than he pulled out and set her down .

"Justin why'd you stop..." Melissa complained.

Not saying a word Justin turned so her back was to his chest and he kissed her neck wrapping his hand around her waist than entering her once again causing her to instantly moan out his name.

"OOOHHH JUUUSSSTTINN" she shouted.

"Shh" he said still pumping into her with all he had.

She bent over and he gripped her waist and pumped a few more times and felt the pressure building.

"Come on Melissa cum for me hunny" Justin said through gritted teeth holding his own in for as long as he could.

Melissa let out a final grunt and they simultaneously coated each other than went weak on the knees in the water.

After they caught their breaths and toweled off. They put their clothes back on and made the trek down the mountain watching the sun begin to set and sharing a kiss.

"So did you have fun today JuJuBear" she asked as they drove home.

"Yeah actually i did i saw alot of things i never saw before" he said truthfully.

"Did you have a good time" he asked back.

"Of course I did but this time was the best because I was making love to you in a special place I think we should call our own" Melissa grinned looking at him.

"I don't have a problem with that" Justin said smiling back at her as they held hands.


Completed
Majestic is the author of 18 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Natural Habitat also liked 114 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: visual