Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

Jeanette had reached her last and final straw.

Her boyfriend Justin of 3 1/2 years seemed to have distanced himself from her over the course of the last 6 months.

What once seemed to be the perfect relationship now has turned into a dark dreary nightmare.

While out on a nationwide tour enjoying the finer things in life; Jeanette would spend many a nights laying face down on her pillow crying herself to sleep, gazing solemnly at the picture on her bedside of her and Justin during happier times on a trip to the Carribbean.

Justin on the other hand would spend his nights performing for thousands of screaming fans. than occassionally making a brief call to either Jeanette or one of his friends than finally closing the night by hitting the local hot club generally escorting a lucky beautiful young lady back to his hotel room for some late night entertainment.

How could she rekindle what they once shared?

How could she bring back that spark?

How could Jeanette grasp Justin's attention enough to where he'd never fathom the idea of straying ever again?

She thought long and hard in the darkness of the night the light of the moon glaring down on her as she sat on the bench surrounding their garden.

Suddenly like a ton of bricks it hit her.

Jeanette sprang up from her seat and jogged inside to the phone in Justin's office.

After making a few phone calls she shut off the office light and walked out of the room making sure she locked up for the night.

As she ascended the stairs, Jeanette stopped briefly a smile forming on her face.

She shut off the light and proceeded up the stairs and into her bedroom for a restful night.

4 Days Later

Upon arriving at the hotel, Jeanette settled in and decided upon taking a nap.

4 Hours Later

After a well deserved rest Jeanette woke up, took a shower, ordered in room service than proceeded to get ready to execute her plan.

Looking at the bright green numbers on the clock that read midnight Jeanette approached the mrror loooking herself over one last time.

1 1/2 Hours Later

Justin steps off the elevator and approaches his room.

He slides his key than proceeds to enter his room.

As he turns around after closing the door Justin stops dead in his tracks.

His room is dimly lit by votive candles in beautiful crystal holders scattered throughout his room.

A trail of red and white rose petals litter the floor in a trail starting in the doorway and leading to his bed.

"Hello handsome" came a seductive yet familiar voice.

Justin directed his attention from the floor to the bed where he'd swear his eyes would pop out of their sockets.

Taking a few steps closer Justin observed his girlfriend Jeanette laying on her right side facing him her hand resting on her head wearing a red strappy lace teddy.

Justin practically drooled as he eyes her up and down.

Y-shaped lace barely covered her breasts and over her tummy meeting a mesh piece to cover her clit. Thin spaghetti strap lay across her shoulders. chest and waist met in the back forming G-Strings.

Justin was baffled to say the least, he couldn't recall the last time her natural beauty had taken his breath away as much as it was at this moment.

The candlelight glistened off Jeanette's body as she lay in the bed covered in rose petals.

As Justin approached the bed he could smell the all to familiar scent of "Heavenly" by Victoria's Secret.

"Jeanette...baby what are you..."

"Sshh" she silenced him placing her finger over his lips.

She stared into his blue eyes deep into his soul.

Her hand rested softly on his right cheek leaning in pressing her lips softly to his.

Justin's heart soared through his body.

He ran his fingers through her long soft medium brown hair and continued down her back stopping at the small of her back.

He caresses her left cheek and returns the kiss but with more passion and feeling.

She removes his jacket and he helps tossing it aside onto the floor.

Next they lay one another down sharing tender kisses running their hands up and down each others bodies.

Jeanette suddenly straddled herself on top of Justin grinding herself against his manhood her hands running up his chest under his shirt.

"Mmm baby that's soo good" he closes his eyes adoring the feeling of your hands on his body.

A devilish look plays across Jeanettes face as she bites his nipple.

"Ow" his head shoots up.

"Quiet" she speaks up pushing his head back down onto the bed.

She slides down to where his cock is throbbing just aching to be released.

Jeanette unzips his pants and pulls his pants to his ankles and rubs her breasts over his visibly hard cock that's only binding is the material of his boxerbriefs.

She pulls his boxerbriefs down and positions herself overtop of her man and teasingly slides just the tip of his dick in and out of her pussy.

"OOhhh" Jeanette lays her head back closing her eyes.

"Justin your cock is so big and throbbing so hard it feels sooo good" she continues teasingly.

"Jeannie baby what's going on?" Justin asks a little worried his hands resting on her ass.

"I'm going to make you realize what and how much exactly you have to lose if your not careful."

With that Jeanette slid herself onto his throbbing cock, she could feel his massive size inside of her.

She bounced on him up and down fast than slow again causing Justin to throw his head back and close his eyes.

"Ahh oh fuck Justin you make my pussy so wet"

Biting his lip"awww Jeannie i wanna pound your pussy so bad."

Grinding herself onto him her pussy gets extra wet and it feels almost orgasmic.

Justin pulls the teddy off in one swift movement.

Catching Jeannie offguard Justin flips her over and sucks on her breasts than slams himself hard.

"How does that feel baby?" "You like that darling?"

"God yes Justin i love how you feel inside of me"

"I've missed this soo much"

"I've missed you"

Justin leans in kissing Jeanette rubbing her chest and thrusting in and out of her with passion and authority.

"Baby i want you to cum for me"

She looks at him piercingly than moves suddenly turning the tables once again.

"You first" she states taking his entire length into her mouth and jerking his cock with her hand while she sucks him off"

She continues her attack pulling him on top of her thrusting faster and faster.

Jeanette groans louder and throws her head back her hands now scratching down Justins back.

He growls and buries his mouth into her neck sucking long and hard leaving a hickey there.

After a few rolls back and forth exchanging control and positions Justin and Jeanette are both at their climax.

The two change positions into a 69 allowing Jeanette to suck his dick while he licks her pussy and inserts two fingers into her thrusting faster and faster.

They both groan loudly trying desperately to hold back their loads.

"Ungh Ungh"Justin lets out

"OooHhhh Oohhh god i can't take it i.....i.....i'm cumming J"

Justin licks his lips and pulls his mouth away than enters Sam pounding his cock into her.

"Damn baby your pussy is tight and it's making me wanna cum all over your tits" he managed.

"Ungh Oh Justin i want you to cum all over me"

"I want to feel your hot juices"

Justin pulls out jerking his cock until his hot cum shoots out all over her tits as she rubs it in.

She takes him in her mouth bobbing up and down than coming up kissing his chest than letting him taste a mix of herself and him.

"God Jeannie baby i'm soo sorry i strayed i guess i just lost sight of things i got out of line and i swear that after all of this and from now on i promise it's just us.

"Good"she starts

"Next time i'll put out your flame for good"


Completed
Majestic is the author of 18 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Rekindle also liked 120 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: cheaterj