Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

"No Jc just GET OUT"Kerri said standing at the door.
Jc just stood there staring.
"No i can't deal with all these dating rumors and seeing you with all these other women all the time while i sit at home and pretend that we're nothing more than FRIENDS as you call me"she spoke in a slightly hurt tone.
"Kerri you know i care about you and you know how i feel about you"he pleaded with her. "I will tell them i will tell the world i promise"he said to her taking a step closer.
"Fine if you wont leave i will"she said opening the door and walking out her hair flowing.
"Kerri,KERRI WAIT"Jc said watching her walk down the hallway.
"DAMNIT"Jc said slamming the door shut plopping on the sofa.
"Hey dude what's up?"Joey said munching on a half of a sandwich.
"Shut up Joey your such an asshole"he said angrily standing up pacing the room.
"What? what did i do?"Joey asked innocently.
"You your the only one that has to joke and mess around with Kerri about me and going out with girls even though it's not a date date and they aren't anything to me you know how much Kerri means to me and now i may have lost her just leave me alone and feed your face"he spat out.
"Jace you need to tell her how you feel come out and say those three little words and i guarantee things will be better just plan something from the heart let her know that you mean it you've got talent and lots of it use it"Lance said walking in on the conversation.
"Yeah i think its gonna take a miracle"he said walking out of the room.
~After the concert~
Jc went back to the hotel and thought til at least 5 o clock the next morning and finally after much thought and putting his heart into a special project he smiled laying down his pad and paper and falling asleep.
~A few days later after the end of the tour~
Jc took a deep breath hoping his plan would work.
"You ready to go Kerri?"Joey asked holding out his arm.
"Sure am"she smiled letting Joey lead the way.
Joey took Kerri to dinner and let her get comfortable and completely unsuspecting anything.
After dinner Joey took Kerri out for a walk on the beach right outside the restaurant.
"Kerri are you really that mad at Jc that you dont trust him at all?"Joey questioned.
"I dont know Joe i mean i love Jc with all my heart and i care for him deeply it just breaks my heart knowing that he hasn't said i love you back and actually meant it nor has he taken me with him publicly i dont care about being in public but i feel like he's ashamed of me or something"Kerri finished continuing to walk down the beach letting the ocean breeze flow through her face closing her eyes listening to the ocean hit the shore and the water kissing her toes.
Jc listened with the wire that Joey wore and hung his head.
He's always wanted to tell her how much he loved her but he was afraid he wanted to be sure he felt it in his heart but just saying it was so hard and knowing Kerri hurt this much broke his heart and he took off the wire not being able to listen anymore.
Jc sat down on the bed in his room and sulked letting the candles lit in his room and eventually slipped to sleep.
"Why dont you give him a chance maybe he's just afraid i mean commitment may not seem to scare him but just saying it and having you feel that way back is alot to take in you two are crazy about one another come on"Joey finished giving the classic puppydog eyes.
"Joe i hate when you do that you know that"she said sternly.
"I know that's why i do it","now you want me to drive you to his place?"
Kerri sighing throwing her hands at her sides"Sure why not"she slipped her shoes on and Joey led the way back to his Escalade and drove to Jcs house.
He knew it wasn't totally the plan but hey adding in his own touch couldn't hurt.
"Thanks Joey"Kerri said kissing his cheek getting out of his car closing the door.
"Oh yeah the doors probably open he never locks it"Joey chuckled"See ya"he waved driving off into the night.
Kerri nervously approached the door and noted it was in fact unlocked.
She quietly entered the room and saw at least 4 dozen roses in multicolors.
She smiled weakly picking them up smelling them closing her eyes a stray tear slipping down her cheek.
She brushed them away walking through the house and stopped opening the door to Jc's bedroom and seeing he was dressed in her favorite turqouise colored top and black jeans.
He looked so handsome she stood at the door for the longest time staring at him.
Finally Kerri quietly walked in and immediately smelled her favorite cologne on him.
The smell of it turned her on and she began to touch herself all over she soon found herself rubbing the inner thigh of the man she loved.
A small smile crept across his face but he was still asleep.
Kerri leaned in and softly kissed his lips running her fingers through his smooth brown hair.
Kerri took his hand and ran it over her bod and closed her eyes at his touch.
She quietly undressed herself and lay next to Jc naked and waiting. She tenderly kissed his ultimate hotspot which roused him out of his sleep.
Jc opened his eyes and immediately sat up when he saw the beautiful girl that he's neglected so much.
"Kerri i.......""Shhh dont worry about it baby, you dont have to explain just tell me what i want to hear and than show me".
Her eyes got his attention and he was awestruck than proceeded to lean in and tenderly kiss her laying her down caressing her cheek.
Jc quickly stripped down out of his clothing and proceeded to slip on a condom.
"Kerri i'm sooo sorry i have neglected you and i feel horribly you mean the world to me and i dont want to jeopardise anything with us i couldn't stand to lose you."
"Kerri"he started caressing her cheek staring into her eyes intensely. "I love you babygirl"
With that Jc lay down and inserted himself inside his beloved Kerri.
Kerri gasped forgetting how big he was but adjusted quickly.
"Ooh Jc"she whispered her light breath on his ear.
Jc got so turned on he thrusted faster and a bit harder
"God Kerri i've missed you soo much you feel sooo good"Jc stated pulling her as close as she could get thrusting deeper and deeper hitting her g spot every time.
"Oh OH GOD YES THAT'S IT JC RIGHT THERE OOoo Oh"
"Ah fuck oh god Kerri i think it's time"his breathing heaved as he worked faster kissing her.
"I'm gonna make you cum"she hissed into his ear nipping it ever so lightly licking his hotspot.
Jc was more than driven over the edge he exploded into the condom pausing for a breath before removing it and throwing it away.
Kerri covered herself in Jc's sheet as he cleaned up and slipped back into bed beside her.
Jc kissed her forehead.
"Thank you for giving me another chance you've made me realize alot and i'm always going to be proud of you to have as my girlfriend"
"I love you so much Joshua Chasez"Kerri finished kissing his lips laying on his chest as he held her for the rest of the night.


Completed
Majestic is the author of 18 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story