Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

"What's up guys?" Jc asked walking over to Joey and Chris who were in the midst of their next bet.
"I'm trying to tell this bozo that that fine creature over there the brunette with the fire highlights wearing the firey color shiny top and skirt that compliments every curve imaginable is definately one of MY girls and genious over here thinks he could get her before i could" Joey finished.
"I know i could and she's not a creature she's a woman"Chris responded.
Jc just chuckled.
"Do you even know who she is or what her name is?"
"No" Joey replies blankly.
Pointing Jc says, "You think she's a Joey girl, huh?"
"I have my doubts about that one she's a wild one which is more my stage style but i bet you guys $500 you'll both crash and burn" he finished setting the money on the table.
"Dude your on"Joey smiled devilishly. "Watch the master" he said starting to walk off.
"Hold it if you go first that's not really fair let me try first" Chris stated.
"Okay happy landings buddy" Joey said patting Chris' shoulder.
Chris walked onto the dance floor wearing a light tan jeans and shirt looking pretty fine and smelling even better with some nautica.
All the while Michelle danced watching the gentlemen gazing at her knowing full well what was about to go down.
It was a common thing for guys to trip over her so she was accustomed to and has had her share of getting even and this time she'd make sure there indeed was a winner.
"Excuse me"Chris said loud enough for her to hear.
"Would you mind a..." "Come here handsome"she cut Chris off pulling him extra close to her immediately beginning a dirty bump n grind session.
Smiling Chris in an "i told you so" manner stuck his tongue out at his friends and continued to grind.
Michelle became her bad self and put her arms around his neck and nipped playfully at his ear while her hands wandered into the danger zone of his rear.
Chris was shocked but also intoxicated by her sweet scent of Hawaiin Ginger Perfume.
"Wait a minute this isn't right something's gotta give here." Joey said aggrivated.
"I'm gonna go see what's going on"Joey said walking off towards the two leaving Jc behind to watch.
"Well hello there"Michelle said greeting Joey with a wink and lick over her tongue.
Joey smiled that dancer face immediately getting into the swing of things.
Soon Michelle found herself between two pretty intense guys both of their manhoods brushing against her sweated skin turning her on all the more than she already was.
"I think i got this girls game"Jc spoke to himself.
"I'm gonna get in on this and teach this girl a lesson"
Jc led himself onto the dancefloor and began to dance between Michelle and his two bandmates.
Michelle began to ponder the thought of maybe this being too much for her to handle.
The most intense wild member of NSync now joining in on her fun was almost like a predator closing in on its prey; but the thought of having her way with all three men drove her absolutely crazy.
"Let's go the VIP section"Jc suggested winking at Joey.
"Yeah we can get a more roomy secluded spot"Joey smirked.
With that the three gentlemen lead Michelle into the VIP area and immediately found the spot where they could move in and finish this bet once and for all.
Enjoying herself her arms once again around Chris' neck she leaned in and pressed her lips to his immediately slipping her tongue into his mouth.
Chris followed suit and interacted with her actions.
Distracted Jc found this to be a perfect opportunity to take the playfullness a step further.
He moved her brownish red hair aside and began kissing and sucking at her neck and ear hitting her direct hotspot.
Michelle found herself weakening but decided she'd be okay and could retaliate when the time was right.
While having her distracted Joey went to work and slipped himself up her skirt discovering a g-string covering her clit.
Grasping her legs with ease Joey slid off the G-String and proceeded to run his tongue up and down her clit.
Michelle let out a small moan on Chris' lips.
Chris at first unsure about all this decided to go along with it and buried his face into her heaving chest suckling and massaging over the material.
Chris soon removed her top exposing her supple large breasts revealing she didn't have a bra on.
Slowly the three lead her against the wall.
"You boys have no idea what your in for"she smiled as a sparkle shown from her eye.
"We'll see if you say the same thing when we're through"Jc challenged back.
Never turning down a challenge Michelle glared at Jc and proceeded to undo his jeans and put her hands into his boxerbriefs and pull out his erect member.
Crouching down licking her lips and awaiting the taste she slipped her mouth over his entire cock slowly and teasingly pulling out stopping at the tip swirling around.
Jc threw his head back closing his eyes than looked back down at Michelle enjoying herself.
Joey and Chris soon found themselves pulling their erections and stroking themselves in a small circle with Michelle in the middle watching her as she took turns sucking and jerking.
All the while the moaning from the guys was drowned out by the loud music and the vibrations made the mood more intense.
Michelle could not believe what she was getting into and how much wilder could it get but little did she know she'd find out just how far and hot things would get.
Joey being the first and most excited came first allowing her to lick up after him.
Michelle got on her hands and knees continuing to pleasure Jc and Chris jerking off one while sucking the other.
Joey in the meantime proceeded to slip her skirt off and toss it aside with her other clothing.
He than got on his knees behind Michelle rubbing her ass slipping his dick into her pussy and began an eager craving pace.
Her breasts moving as Joey pounded into her making her moan on Chris dick and jerk off Jc a little faster, his balls hitting her ass was so erotic to her.
Michelle never got into a threesome before.
Even for a first this was pretty intense, but she felt she still had control of the situation cause she could tell by the expression on Jcs face that he was weakening to her skills.
Chris was next to release his load.
After regaining his composure again Joey and Chris switched positions Joey layed down on a booth seat, Michelle layed down on Joey her back facing him with Chris laying on top.
Simultaneously Joey and Chris did the unexpected and entered her at the same time.
She bit her lower lip to prevent from screaming.
The throbbing and sizes in her clit and her ass were so intense and almost painful but so sensual at the same time.
She had Chris in front of her and she was more partial to him but she still liked the looks of Joey and interested in giving Jc a challenge he wouldnt' forget.
Jc in the meantime stood closeby waiting for his turn stroking himself to make sure he stayed prepared.
It didn't take long for the moans to get louder and the sweat to be dripping from the three bodies heard lowly echoing while pounding together.
Michelle wrapped one arm around Chris kissing his shoulder and rubbing Joeys leg as well.
Chris could feel himself getting close.
"Ungh shoot i'm cumming"he managed to get out his breath heaving.
"A few more thrusts and Chris pulled out releasing on Michelles stomach.
Joey pulled out shortly after releasing in the same spot.
Michelle was almost too weak to move after that little episode but she knew she wasn't done yet.
Joey tossed her some napkins to wipe the mess off her tummy.
The two guys got dressed again drinking the drinks they previously ordered and went outside to catch their breaths and get some air on the balcony.
"Well big player i'm ready if your UP for the challenge"Michelle stated with a serious face.
"Baby i get off on pleasuring women and hearing them scream my name and that's exactly what you'll be doing til we're done"he said raising a brow.
With that Michelle hopped in Jc's arms and began to kiss him passionately wrapping her legs and arms around his neck and waist.
Jc lowered her onto his aching hard on and closed his eyes "ssssssss god" he hissed backing against the wall bouncing her up and down on him.
Her breasts flopping around he catching a taste when he could.
When his legs tired Michelle would slightly tease and lick his erection getting the snakelike hissing response.
He would retaliate and lick her swollen clit and just before reentering her he licked inside her ear making her want more.
Michelle unable to take this game anymore grabbed Jc's ass and shoved his hard cock into her and thrusted wildly into him.
The two never losing site of one another ready and waiting for the other to give in to tiredness went on sweat raining from their bodies.
"Ready to give up" Jc whispered in her ear holding her tight against his body noting signs of fatigue.
"Never" michelle retaliated.
She may have been starting to hurt but she wasn't one to lose a battle.
After 10 more minutes Joey and Chris returned.
Jc knew fatigue was definately setting in and he would pass out soon if he didn't cum soon.
He began to thrust harder and faster pushing Michelle into him.
"Damn ugh Michelle"he muttered.
"Oh shit come on,yess JC" she said as low as he did.
Jc pulled himself out and released all over her letting well deserved calming breaths out.
Michelle completely spent and almost unable to move couldn't believe what she had just went through but than began to smile.
She heard him not only say her name but that he actually released before she left out her final release.
She sat up got herself dressed and walked over to the three guys still aching from their fun and foreplay.
"By the way your all my favorite but guess what"Michelle leaned in close to Jc"
"You not only lost the challenge cause i heard you say my name"she said proudly
"Oh yeah you weren't exactly quiet as a mouse either babe"Jc said just as proudly
"Yeah but i came last"
"So you lost the battle sweetie" she whispered kissing his cheek.
Goodnight fellas.
With that she was gone from the building into the night leaving them not only breathless but speechless as well.


Completed
Majestic is the author of 18 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story