Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

Allison was sitting in the room where she was taking her last final of her junior year in college but she seemed to be stuck on 2 random questions but all the same was determined to finish this thing she had studied way too long and hard to let this happen. After some time she finally scribbled in her answers stood up handed in her paper and quietly left the classroom and the building heading back to her dorm room.
"God i never thought i'd get out of there"she said to herself walking up the street.
As she continued up the street she thought about her boyfriend Jc and how much she missed him and couldn't wait to be within his reach again.
Allison checked her mail and finished packing the remaining items in her dorm room and when her parents arrived packed everything up into the Bronco they owned and headed home.
After unpacking at home and having lunch with her family Allison thought about what her and Jc could do when she got to where he was and could only hope he wasn't too tired to spend time with her. He works so hard but always is sure to make time with her.
That night Allison finalized her flight plans,made a call to her ride from the airport to the hotel and went to bed early because she would have to pack and catch an early flight the morning after.
Jc sat in the bus as they drove to the next city. He tried to write a song he had stuck in his head but could not the only thing on his mind lately was his oh so beautiful girlfriend Allison with her long layed off the shoulder length hair and her hazel eyes that put him into a trance every time she came into the room. But the thing that attracted him most to her next to her eyes was her slender sexy athletic build complete with a belly button ring that complimented her quite well. Which Jc had grown quite fond of and developed somewhat of a fetish for. Allison didn't seem to mind though she actually found it amusing at times how aroused he became.
They rest of the guys thought Jc to be quite a lucky man and sometimes wished they could have what Jc and Ali had together.
He fell asleep that night holding a framed picture of himself and Ali that had been taken together the last time they had been together.
*2 days later*
Allison checked her bags into the airport and said her goodbyes to her family before getting onto a plane that would take her to Jc in just a few short hours. She rested comfortably and took a deep breath closed her eyes then opened them again looking out the window the entire flight.
When she arrived at her destination,Allison got off the plane and went to the luggage area where she met Chris.
"Chris hi"she hugged him.
"Hey there"he hugged back rubbing her back.
"How's college life?"Chris questioned grabbing her bag walking out of the airport and into the waiting Expedition that would take them to their destination.
"Ugh gosh i just finished my last final two days ago now i have one more year and i'm finally done." "It has it's ups and downs but hey i'm getting what i need to do the job i've always wanted to so it's worth it"Allison finished.
"Well Jc is asleep already he basically crashed as soon as we finished the show good thing we have 2 more here he can catch up on some sleep"he said as they pulled up to the hotel.
Chris got out as did Alli and helped her with her bags and checked in under Jc's room was given a key and proceeded up the elevator.
"Thanks for coming to get me Chris i really appreciate it and i know Jc will"she smiled devilishly.
"I dont want to even know"Chris spoke out turning his head looking around putting his hand up Allison could only laugh.
Alli and Chris got off the elevator and Chris sat the luggage at the door.
"Thanks again Chris goodnight"Alli said as her and Chris exchanged hugs and he made his way back to his room for the night.
Allison let herself in quietly set her bag down against a wall removed her jacket and proceeded over to a sleeping Jc.
He looked so peaceful and angelic sleeping she almost didn't want to wake him.
Just sit there and watch him sleep.
She bit her lip looking up and down his very well toned body as he was only wearing Boxerbriefs.
Alli sat quietly beside her man and slowly pulled his boxerbriefs down far enough to expose his manhood out from hiding.
She licked her lips looking at a sleeping Jc he must've been tired because he did not budge once.
Alli quietly lay herself down between Jc's legs grasping his soft limp dick into her hands and began licking around the tip sucking just the head at first.
As she continued she took him in deeper and deeper til all of him was in her mouth she licked his entire length like it was a melting ice cream cone. Sucking him off using her hand to pump and her teeth gliding them up and down for an added effect.
Jc began to groan in his sleep.
She was becoming more and more arroused for him and hoped he would wake soon.
Allison continued massaging his balls licking and sucking at them and devouring his now rock hard @#%$ readying him for her. She could feel him starting to tremble and knew he was close.
Jc moaned louder moving around the bed lightly smiling moaning Alli's name
"Ungh, oh yes mmm that's it Alli" "Uh i'm cumming baby"
She jerked him faster and faster til he came into her mouth swallowing all of it.
She smiled at her satisfactory job of giving her boyfriend head while he slept.
Allison carefully cleaned Jc up of his remaining leakage then put him back into his boxerbriefs and proceeded to go into the bathroom to change into a maroon silk nightshirt with a see through black underwear.
As she came out she saw Jc was awake now.
"Hey handsome, miss me?"she asked walking towards him after laying her clothing by her luggage.
"Oh yea, you know i did" "but i just had the strangest dream"he said smiling.
"Really what was it about"Alli asked trying to keep a straight face.
"I dreamt that you gave me the greatest blow job i've ever experienced and what's strange is that it felt so real almost like you were right here in the room giving it to me" "You wouldn't happen to know anything about that would you"he asked .
"Me give you head while your sleeping,now why would i go and do a thing like that"she giggled.
Jc shook his head"that's what i thought"
With that Jc grabbed Allisons hand and pulled her body into bed with him.
He kissed her bare shoulder that only supported the spaghetti strap from her nightshirt. He continued kissing up her shoulder to her neck close to her ear stopping there whispering.
"I've missed you soo much"he spoke softly.
Alli sighed breathlessly at the feeling.
"I've missed you too baby"
He continued kissing Allisons body starting at her neck working his way down covering every crevice.
"I haven't been able to concentrate that's how miserable and lonely i feel without you here"he said as he kissed overtop her nighty suckling her breasts running his lips down deeper.
This caused Allison to get more breathless and could only run her hands through his hair and watch.
When he reached her stomach he smiled at the cute little belly ring she had in he rubbed her sides and licked and kissed around her stomach spending a good 5 minutes there until Alli began to giggle.
"Jc stop that tickles"she exclaimed.
"Oh reall now"he raised an eyebrow tickling her a little more then stopped.
Things weren't going how she had originally planned where she took control.
She never could resist him and the way he had with her but she didn't mind she was with him and that's all that counted.
Jc smiled at her see through underwear. "Did you wear these just for me"he smiled.
"Mmmhmm"she shook her head.
Jc carefully slid her out of her panties tossing them aside then focusing his attention on Alli and the pleasure he would soon bring her.
He lowered his head and ever so lightly glided his tongue up her center causing her unexpectedly to gasp in pleasure. He looked to see her reaction which made him smile devilishly at the effect he always knew he had on his girlfriend.
The next flick of his tongue resulted in him sucking her pussy lips tugging at them lightly. Allison could only lick her lips laying back on the bed with her eyes closed running her hands through Jc's smooth silklike brownish hair. As Jc continued to devour her center, Alli became more and more arroused each second moaning and gasping her pleasures louder and louder.
"Unnnggh Ungh Ooo ohhh Jccc mmmm yeah baby oh don't stop"she groaned her eyes still shut moving her head back and forth her orgasm building. Without warning Jc picked up the pace with his flicking tongue also inserting two fingers pumping erratically in and out of her til she came all over his tongue and fingers.
Jc lapped up all the sweet juices from Allisons center then came up kissing her lightly allowing her to taste herself. "Sweeter than honey"he smiled.
Allison blushed.
"Jc make love to me please"Allison requested. "I've missed not feeling the warmth of our bodies together when your ssssssssooooooo deep inside"she leaned back running a hand down her body.
With that Jc proceeded to kiss at her neck in that exact hot spot then kissed her lips glaring at her as he slipped his hard cock inside her moist waiting center.
Allison immediately moaned at the feeling of her boyfriend inside her once again and how wonderful it felt to both of them. Jc continued a semi quick but loving pumping action til Alli couldn't contain herself any longer. She flipped them over so she was on top and in control.
She locked hands with him then bounced up and down on his dick her breasts bouncing along with her.
She leaned over her breasts in his face allowing him to suck on them.
The feeling was blowing Allisons mind and she wasn't sure how much longer she could hold on.
Jc sensing this not yet wanting their lovemaking to end quite yet flipped over again and turned Allison around so her back leaned on his chest. He reentered her and kept the pace whispering and licking tenderly and playfully at her ear.
Jc began to moan aloud.
"Oohh Ah god i..i think i'm gonna cum"he announced as both leaned into a doggie style position pumping as fast as they could til he released himself cleansing her insides.
Both lay spent on the bed looking at each other.
"I should get suprise visits with wake up calls this good more often"he chuckled.
Allison chuckled as well leaning over kissing him. "I love you Jace"she said caressing his cheek.
With that Alli pulled the blankets over the two and started the reunion all over again.


Completed
Majestic is the author of 18 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: college