Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

Jessica stepped out of the limousine, walked into the airport, glared at the arrival screens than made her way to the gates. Lance was returning from an out of state business trip. Jess couldn't wait to be in his arms again - he had been gone for 2 1/2 weeks. Just then, she saw the familiar spikey haired blonde making his way through the crowd.

They greeted each other with open arms, and held one another tightly closing their eyes. Lance could smell his favorite perfume that she wore, Dream by Gap. It definitely got his attention and Jess with her face nestled in his neck could smell the Nautica he was wearing. It turned her on immensely. Lance gazed into her hazel eyes gently grazing her cheek with his right hand as they leaned in for a smooth innocent, yet seductive kiss. He could taste the strawberry lipgloss that she had on. "Mmm you taste good, I think I'm gonna have to taste you again," he replied grinning ear to ear. Jess smiled, holding his hand as they got his luggage as they made their way to the waiting limousine.

Once inside the Limo Lance and Jess had the same thing in mind. "I think I want to taste those sweet lips of yours again," Lance said, gazing into her eyes. They closed the window separating the driver from them then immediately began kissing slowly, sweetly, simply enjoying the moment at first but becoming more intense and passionate as the ride continued. Their tongues embraced in each others mouths playfully while their hands roamed one anothers body.

Before either of them knew it Lance found himself removing his girlfriend's shirt softly kissing her bare skin,"Lance we can't, not here," Jess replied alertly "Why not? Noone can see us - the windows are tinted," he said smiling. "What about the driver? He'll hear us," she insisted, a little nervous but also playing hard to get, "Don't worry about him he won't SEE or HEAR ANYTHING," Lance insisted turning up the radio than returning his attention back to her.

He undid her bra first kissing her nipple than lightly taking it into his mouth, sucking it while massaging the other. She leaned her head back but continued to look on, running her fingers through his hair sighing breathlessly. As Lance continued licking and sucking each breast, Jessica moved her hand over Lances pants rubbing his ever growing erection. He let out a soft "mmm". Just than the limo's phone rang. "Mr. Bass we'll be arriving home shortly," the driver replied "Ok thank you David." "Get dressed we'll be home soon," Lance said a little dissappointed. Jess only smirked.

The couple approached their front door, unlocking it allowing her to go in first then closing the door behind him and setting his luggage down. Jess began to make her way into the dining area but stopped in her tracks when she saw an intimate dinner for two set up complete with candles, champagne and now soft music in the dimly lit room. "Lance how did you..." was all she could say looking around, taking everything in. His only reply was a devilish smile that made her heart melt. He pulled out her chair allowing her to sit down then served dinner and sat himself down.

Conversation carried throughout dinner than Lance stood up took Jess by the hand and guided her back to their room. "You wanna swim?" she asked looking at the bathing suits that lay on the bed "Mmm maybe," he replied. They both changed, her into a lavender spaghetti strap one piece that tied at the shoulders with holes on the sides that accented her waistline and he into black trunks, grabbing towels on their way out.

The lovestruck couple swam and played in the cool clear water, splashing each other playfully. Lance dissappeared underwater. Jessica seached all around her but couldn't find him. Suddenly she was lifted up out of the water hoisted on Lance's shoulders. "James Lance you put me down NOW!," she squealed. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't dunk you right now," he exclaimed, laughing. "Wha.. oh geez, Lance please I'm sorry I, I didn't mean to call you by your first name now would you please let me down?," she begged. "Well i guess i can," he replied, than slyly let his feet slide out from under himself sending them both underwater.

Jess came up flustered while Lance looked on in amusement. She splashed him as he made his way towards her. He lunged forward, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her oh so close to him. Lance immediately got lost in Jess' beautiful hazel eyes as did Jess with Lance's mesmerizing green eyes; one of the many qualities they loved about one another. Lance brushed one hand against her cheek, her leaning against it kissing it lightly while his other hand rested on her arm.

"You're cold, let's go in the hotub," Lance stated lifting her as she wrapped her legs tightly around his waist, them kissing all the way back then stepping into the hotub carefully. Lance immediately laid on top of the beautiful girl in front of him, kissing her intensely, his tongue searching for it's mate. He then continued searching her body with his tongue sliding her suit down along the way, circling around her breasts giving equal attention than continuing down stopping short of her clit.

He glared at her as she nodded in approval. He than lightly ran his tongue over her clit sending chills up and down her spine. As he splurged into her deeper cleaning her out, her back arched and her pussy pushed into his face only making him lick faster holding her pelvis up with his hands. He than slid his index and middle fingers into her pumping fast enough to make her reach her peak, cumming on his fingers while she kissed him carelessly. He tasted her sweet juices than wiped the rest off.

"Now it's my turn,'" Jess said looking at Lance while regaining her composure. Jess climbed seductively on top of her man and began kissing starting with his lips, she could feel his erection on her leg. As she continued her journey of kisses down to his dick she rubbed her body on top of him driving him over the edge. "AAAHHH oh Jess please suck my dick," he responded to her kisses, almost pleading.

With no further arguement Jessica deep throated Lance immediately as he let out a loud "Mmm yeah just like that," she continued to tease starting slowly than speeding up than slowing down again. Bobbing her head rather eratically now and pumping him with her hand he soon reached his climax and sighed aloud as he cummed in her mouth, her taking it all in.

Lance and Jess toweled off than he picked her up and carried her back to their bedroom which was romantically lit with candles, kissing her sweetly all the way the way to the bed, laying her down. "You want this," Lance stated teasingly referring to his still rock hard @#%$. "Yes oh please yes," Jessica retorted getting incresingly horny as the moments passed on. "Tell me what you want with it first," Lance continued torturingly. Jessica sighed "Lance," she whined, "I want to feel you inside me," she replied. "Really? Interesting," he said smiling devilishly, Yes, Lance please don't do this to me" Jess said almost crying.

"You want me to fuck you," Lance began, "You want me to ram my cock inside your pussy," "YES," she replied eagerly. With that Lance eased his cock inside of Jess and began working her slowly massaging her breasts with his hands. Than out of nowhere he rammed her, she only let out shrieks of pleasure changing positions and enjoying the sacred rare moment that they share Finally as Jess bounces herself up and down his cock her walls tighten around him and the simulataneously cum coating one another.

Jess collapsed laying on the man that she loved so dearly they gazed into one anothers eyes shared a deep passionate kiss , than headed for the shower where they would share more intimacies throughout their lives. "I love you Jessica," he replied kissing her forehead, "I love you too ,welcome home baby," she said looking at him seductively as the shower door closed and the magic started all over again.


Completed
Majestic is the author of 18 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Sweet Strawberry Lipgloss also liked 34 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story