Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

I came down wandering through the hotel lobby towards the front entrance just trying to find something to do since i was soo bored.
Just then i glance up and i see him. Walking into the front entrance looking to the left looking to the right giving a few random waves wearing sunglasses a yellow shirt with blue and red thin striping on it and faded blue jeans.
He removed his sunglasses as he made his way inside through the small crowd of fans mobbing him. Bodyguards shooed them away and i stood almost in awe just watching him.
Then it happened.
"Umph"
"Excuse me, i'm terribly sorry for that i'm so clumsy i should've been watching where i was going" he said locking eyes with me.
"It's okay really"i stated smiling.
"No harm done"i smiled.
"I'm Jc"he said smiling lightly shaking my hand then giving a gentle kiss.
His lips felt amazingly soft and something between us immediately sparked inside.
I'm not sure what it was but for some reason for a few split seconds neither of us could move nor did we make an attempt to. It's like it was just he and i noone else.
"I have to be going now it was nice mee... i mean bumping into you" he smiled walking off but kept looking back at me.
I went outside and walked to a fast food restaurant to get a bite to eat then walked back to the hotel. All the way there and back to the hotel i was glowing and i couldn't help myself i felt amazing the vibes he sent off.
I walked into the hotel and pressed the button for the elevator and when the doors opened there he was standing there same jeans but now a white shirt with red and blue striping instead of yellow.
I quietly stepped into the elevator as the doors closed.
"Which floor"he questioned."
"3"i replied.
He pressed the button and the elevator was on its way.
I could feel his eyes staring me down and i was nervous but i couldn't stop looking at him either.
Without notice he walked over placed his hands on my waist and began kissing me more passionately then i've ever experienced before.
When he pulled back we glared at one another. I then leaned back in and kissed him again.
The doors for my floor opened and he let my waist go so i could get off. I looked at him and pressed for the doors to close and we continued kissing on the elevator like a mini make out session.
When the doors opened for his floor he took my hand and led me to his room, took out his room key from his wallet, opened the door let me in and then himself setting his key and wallet on the table just off to the left side of the room by the window.
The shades were closed and the room was cool but i could feel my temperature rising.
He walked over to me and gave me another passionate kiss placing his hands on my cheeks this time and pretty soon our tongues began to dance in the others mouth.
He proceeded kissing down along my jawline stopping at my lips briefly continuing back up my jawline ever so genlty licking around my ear kissing down to my neck slowly teasing me til he hit the exact hot spot.
It drove me wild and i could no longer contain myself.
I brought his face up and kissed him lustfully and pasionately pushing him back so he lay on the bed beginning to kiss down his chest rubbing it as i remove his shirt and toss it to the side on the floor.
I unbuckled his pants undid the button then unzipped them pulling them off of his legs slowly slithering back up his legs running my mouth over his boxerbrief covered crotch area.
He gasped closing his eyes laying his head back in pleasure.
"Do you want this?"I questioned gently running a finger over his ever growing hard on.
A low grunt from his mouth was his only reply.
"I said Do you want this?"i asked now rubbing his area heavier my mouth just barely touching it.
He grunted in approval his eyes still closed
I pulled his boxerbriefs down allowing his hard on to pop up out of his underwear and i casually took in ever inch he had to offer. Starting a slow exremely pleasurable pace that he could only moan in approval running his hands through my hair.
My actions temporarily paralyzed his movements he could only lay there moaning and watching as i picked up the pace bobbing up and down using my teeth occassionally.
I could tell he was getting closer by the second his breathing became heaved so using my mouth and left hand i sucked and jerked at him til he came all over himself.
I cleaned him up and left him sit up.
When Jc finally caught his breath he smiled at me devilishly.
"Now it's my turn "he said sliding his boxerbriefs off the rest of the way.
With that Jc removed my clothing kissing a trail all the way covering every inch of my body with his lips and tongue. Massaging my breasts and sucking them at times making his way down attacking my clit still massaging my breasts.
I gasped unexpectedly laying back immediately reaching for Jc watching him running my hands through his hair.
It wasn't long before he picked up the pace and slowed down inserting his middle and pointer finger pumping them in and out causing me to release on his tongue and fingers.
He came up kissing me softly smiling allowing me to taste myself
"Mmm baby you tasted soo sweet"he said kissing me again.
Not wasting any time he immediately inserted himself inside me starting a rapid pumping action making me moan out loud. We rolled around the bed changing various positions locking hands and glares giving one another so much pleasure it was hard to contain ourselves.
Before we knew it he released himself soo deep inside of me and layed down in a sweated heap pulling me over across his chest kissing my forehead.
After some rest time to catch our breaths i got up out of bed dressed looked myself over left a note and walked out leaving Jc in his slumber.
A few short hours later Jc awoke the spot beside him empty now he picked up the note that sit beside his nightstand and began to read it.
Thank you for an amazing night i'll never forget you or this night.
Until we meet again Mr.Chasez and we will meet again!
Mystery Woman


Completed
Majestic is the author of 18 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked When Strangers Meet also liked 9 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story