Life. It’s a simple four-letter word that is anything but. As a matter of fact it’s more complicated than you can imagine. I mean life is just one big ass test with a bunch of multiple choice answers and it is these choices that carry us through our life. So here I am at a crossroad in my life. There is that metaphorical fork in the road and I have to choose which way I’m gonna go.

 

Here I Angelina Turner sit in front of two of the most amazing people I have ever meet in my life, trying to decided which marriage proposal I’m going to accept or even if I’m going to accept either one. See here is that whole complication thing again. I’m sorry here I am babbling on about life and choices and you have no idea what’s going on other than the fact that my name is Angelina and I’ve been asked to be married by two wonderful people.

 

Well this whole thing started a year and a half ago and, if you had told me then that I would be sitting here trying to figure out who to marry I would have laughed in your face. So anyway two years ago I stared as a PR at Jive records. Pretty nice job huh? I was actually brought in to take over for a dear friend name Silas. Ya see Silas had been at Jive for a while and he had some of the top artist as his clients including Justin Timberlake. Unfortunately Silas started having some personal problems and he needed help…….

   

“Angie I swear you’re the only one I trust. I feel like anybody else would use Justin and make me look bad.” Comes Silas pledging voice through the phone.

 

“You’re aware that it is not your job to find a new PR for him?” I say

 

“Angie you know that Justin Timberlake is one of my better clients and, not only that he is a good friend of mine. So why can’t you just do me this favor?”

 

Before I get the chance to answer there is a knock on my office door and my secretary Jamie pokes her head in. “Mr. Weiss is ready to see you Ms. Turner.” She says and steps back out of the office.

 

“Look Sil I gotta go. I’ll call you later ok?” I say

 

“Would you please think about what I said?” He pleads.

 

“Yes now get off the phone!”

 

After finishing up the conversation and composing myself I made my way down to my boss’s office. I knock and waited for him to say it’s ok to come in.

 

“You wanted to see me?” I ask

 

“Yes Angelina please have a seat.”

I take a seat and wait for Mr. Weiss to say something. “It has come to my attention that one of our top artist Justin Timberlake is going on tour soon. I also received a phone call from Silas informing me that he would not be able to take on his PR duties for Mr. Timberlake and asked could I specifically put you on, as Justin’s new PR and I want my best out there. So what do you say Angelina?”

 

I sit there for a moment making a mental note to kill Silas. Cuz he got me backed into a corner. I couldn’t say no to Mr. Weiss. So I smiled at him.

 

“Of course I’ll do it.”

 

And with that it began.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story