Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm glad that all of u guys r enjoying the story and thank you so much for leaving me feedback. And oh yes the drama is coming people. LOL

 

"Trace I really need you to do this for me." Justin says begging over the phone.

 

Trace is just laughing. "Dude why don't you just walk down to her room and say something to her?"

 

"Cuz every time I go to walk out the fucking door. I get the same questions. Where you going? How long are you going to be? Mind if I come? Trace you're suppose to be my best friend. Help me out please."

 

"Hang on a second." Trace says while putting the phone on mute. "I need your opinion baby." Elisha looks up from the magazine she is reading. "What would you do if one of your girls wanted you to help them get away from their boyfriend so they could go fix things with another man."

 

Elisha just looks at him for a moment. "You like Angie to so why don't you stop acting like its some huge crime and help Justin go talk to her. They're just friends and you know it."

 

Trace sighs. "You know that's how it starts off just friends. I just don't want to be caught in the cross fire if anything blows up." He offers while bring the phone back to his ear. "Fine J I'll help, but just remember that if you are starting to have feelings for Angie then you need to end things with Cam."

 

"Why are you so hell bent on thinking I'm about to cheat?" Justin ask

 

"Look man nobody else may see or feel it but when you and Angie are around each other there is this chemistry that's just like damn. It's strong and it could get you into a lot of trouble if you let it get to far. Look I'll try and make sure you all get some time before you go on tonight ok?"

 

"Yea thanks man." And Justin hangs up.

 

Trace cuts his phone off and throws it on the bed before taking a long breath. "You're really stressing about this. But why baby?" Elisha asks while rubbing Trace's face.

 

"I just have a bad feeling about this whole thing. You know Cameron isn't as secure with her relationship with Justin as you would like to think." He says looking into his fiancés eyes.

 

"Ok well even if that is true then that's her problem to deal with. I don't think it's fair to stop Justin from being friends with Angie." Elisha defends.

 

Trace just sighs. "I see your point but lets be real here. Justin is in the public eye and this is gonna look real bad and you know it. I mean she's PR for Jive."

 

"You know you're talking like A: Angie would do that and B: Like she doesn't have a relationship of her own she's trying to work through." Elisha huffs as she walks out the room.

 

Now sitting and thinking about it. Trace and Angelina didn't really discuss her personal life like that. Sure they had conversations from time to time but nothing deep like her and Elisha or even her and Justin get into. Yea he had heard something about her being single but Lish was right. He didn't know the extent of it.

 

Besides that Justin was right. He would walk away before he sent some one through the hurt he went through with his past girlfriends. Why was this becoming so hard for him? Why did he have such a bad feeling about this whole situation? Trace wasn't sure, but he would go ahead and do this favor for his friend. So he picked up the phone to dial Angie. After 3 rings she finally picked up the phone out of breath.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Angie, You busy?" Trace asks

 

"Um no not really. What's up?" She pants.

 

"You sound like you just ran a marathon." Trace laughs

 

"I'm downstairs in the gym, boxing." She pants.

 

"You think I could come down and talk to you for a little while?" He asks hopeful.

 

"Yea sure. You coming right now?"

 

"I'm already at the elevators. I'll see you in a sec." Trace replies before he hangs up the phone.

 

 

I've found that beating the crap out of a punching bag makes me feel better when I'm frustrated. That and blasting Linkin Park, I guess "In The End" fits how I feel right now. I'm glad nobody else really feels like being down here cuz then I would have to listen to this on my I-Pod. Not exactly what I want right now. I hear the door behind me open and yet I still can't bring myself to stop hitting the bag.

 

"You don't seem like the type to listen to Linkin Park." I hear Trace say

 

I stop punching the bag for a second and just looked at it. "I don't seem like the type for a lot of things and yet I do." I comment before I grab my water.

 

"Angie you ok?"

 

I put my water down and sit down on the bench. "I'm getting there." I say.

 

Trace sits down next to me and takes a deep breath. "Angie can I ask you something?"

 

"Sure"

 

"What's your relationship with Justin like?" He asks

 

I look at him strangely for a second. "What do you mean?" I ask

 

"Well I just mean what kinda of things are you guys doing and not to get to personal, but why were you even sleeping in Justin's bed with him?

 

I sigh. Why do I get the feeling that Trace is trying to accuse us of something? Probably because that is what he is doing. I take a deep breath again because I feel like I'm gonna punch him.

 

"Trace why don't you just ask me if I'm I fucking Justin." I snap.

 

"Angie that's not how I meant for it to come out." He sighs.

 

I get up and head back over to the punching bag and begin to hit it. "Trace I can't explain how comfortable I am when I'm around Justin. I just am. I wouldn't put myself in such a compromising position knowing my job is on the line if I did something like that."

 

I feel Trace just looking at me. "Angie I do understand that you have your own special relationship with Justin just like you do with Lish. It's just hard to get my head around the circumstances. I wasn't trying to accuse you and Justin of doing anything it just looks suspicious that's all." He finally gets out.

 

I sigh again before I turn and face him. "Trace professionally speaking would you say that I should stop being so close to Justin?"  I ask

 

"I can't say that because look at me and Justin. You sleeping in the same bed as him could easily be a matter of watching TV and falling asleep. I guess I'm just worried about the whole thing." He says.

 

"Well stop worrying please?" I try and laugh.

 

Trace just smirks before he starts talking again. "Listen the actual reason I came down here to talk to you was because Justin really wants to talk to you and he asked me to help him get some alone time with you."

 

I look at him dumbfounded for a moment. "Exactly how is that supposed to happen?" I ask

 

"Well maybe like a half an hour before show time I could find a reason for him to have to be alone in his dressing room and maybe you could go in there with him. Or maybe he could meet you in another room or something." He suggests

 

"Yea that's fine, whatever. When you guys figure out something then just let me know." I say.

 

"You sound like you don't want to talk to him." Trace says

 

"I don't think it's that I don't want to talk to him but more so the fact we have to sneak to have a conversation." I say hitting the bag again.

 

I notice that Trace hasn't said anything in a moment so I turn to face him and he looks like he is daydreaming. "Earth to Trace" I say snapping my fingers in his face.

 

"What? Oh I'm sorry Angi." He says smiling a little.

 

"Where did you just go?" I ask

 

"If I say this you won't hit me will you?" He laughs.

 

"That depends." I smirk

 

"I was just noticing you have a really nice body." He says looking away.

 

I look down and remember what kind of work out clothes I have on and I smile. "Thank you." I say before grabbing my towel. "I'm going back to my room to take a shower before we leave." I say heading to the door.

 

"I'm sorry again for putting you on the spot like that Angi." He says.

 

I turn to face him again. "You know what? Don't even worry about it Trace." I turn back to walk out the door.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story