Funny how after I workout like that I feel sexier and that makes me want to wear something rather sexy. Nothing too shocking just a jean skirt and an Ice Cream baby tee with some tennis shoes on. I feel like a teenager all over again cuz this is how I use to dress in the summer walking around the neighborhood with friends. I hear Trace's voice come over the walkie-talkie after a while.

 

"You should be careful walking around here looking that hot." He says.

 

It made me look up and around when he said that and I see him and Elisha walking up behind me and I just laugh.

 

"Do you guys make it a habit of sneaking up on the hired help?" I laugh

 

"Nah. We just follow the hot ones around." Replies Elisha.

 

"You guys are funny." I say

 

While we're standing there talking Cameron walks down the hall towards us.

 

"Hey guys." She says brightly

 

"Hey Cam. What's going on?" Trace asks.

 

"Justin wants to see you." She says pointing at Trace.

 

Trace then proceeds to look at his watch to see how much time we have before Justin has to go on stage. "Ask him can he give me like 15 minutes." Trace asks.

 

"Sure." She says before she turns to walk away, but she stops and faces us again. "I like your outfit Angelina." She says before heading back to Justin's room.

 

"That seemed so sincere." Elisha laughs

 

"Yea which is why I was so sincere by saying thank you." I say sarcastically

 

"Woman are funny." Trace replies.

 

"Why are we funny?" Elisha asks

 

"Cuz I don't understand why she would be all catty and say some shit she doesn't mean. I mean yea Angie you look hot but Cam doesn't think that." He says.

 

I just laugh before I answer him. "On the contrary Trace she does think my outfit is nice and watch how much more she is gonna be on Justin's arm." I laugh

 

Trace just shakes his head before his cell phone starts to ring. "Hello?"

 

"Why do I have to wait 15 minutes?" Justin asked sounding annoyed.

 

Trace laughed "Cuz if you wait 15 minutes Angie can stay with you for the last 30 minutes before you go on stage. Now would you rather spend 30 minutes with her or 10." Trace asks.

 

"Oh." Was all Justin said.

 

"I'll come get Cam in about 15 ok? That way you can have some privacy." Trace says before hanging up the phone.

 

Trace walks back over to Elisha and I. "We should go out tonight." He suggests.

 

"Go out where babe?" Lish asks

 

"A club or something. I don't know." He says laughing.

 

"Yea lets go dancing." I say all excited

 

Elisha just laughs at me. "That sounds like fun." She says

 

We stand around talking a while before Trace goes to get Cam so Justin and I can talk. I don't know why I feel all nervous, but I do. I guess maybe because I haven't talked to Justin since we left Santa Monica 4 days ago. I've seen him and he has the same look in his eyes every time. I wish I could talk to you. I stand by the make-up room waiting on Trace to tell me it's safe to go. When he finally does I make my way to Justin's room.

 

I knock once before I go in. "J you in here?" I ask stepping in.

 

"Yea I'm in here." He says

 

I walk around the little divider thing that's in here and I see him sitting on a couch waiting on me I guess. "Hey" I say

 

He looks up at me. "Hey. Sit down." He motions.

 

I take a seat on one side of the couch while he's on the other. It's a minute before either one of us say anything to each other. Finally he breaks the silence.

 

"Are you mad at me?" He asks

 

I look at him confused. "No. Why'd you ask that and why would I be mad at you?" I ask

 

"Well for one thing you called me J instead of Randy and I thought you might be mad cuz it took me so long to come and talk to you."

 

I laughed. "I don't know why I said J. I guess it was just some kinda of precaution or something. I know why you haven't been able to talk to me. Trace told me that you had been trying to talk to me and you were having trouble.

 

"I'm so sorry about everything that's happened over the past few days. I don't want you to think that I've dismissed you or that I'm being an ass. I just don't know how to put Cam's mind at ease at the moment." He says honestly.

 

I stand up and walk over to where Justin's clothes are hanging up. "Look I understand that you are having some problems with Cam and I don't want to cause anymore so even though I don't like the idea of sneaking around if that's what needs to be done till you resolve things with Cam then fine." I say

 

I feel him walking up behind me and wrap his arms around me. "I miss you Tink." He says taking a deep breath.

 

"I miss you too Randy." I say turning around to return the hug.

 

We pull away from each other and Justin leads me back over to the couch so we can talk.

 

"Trace said you guys were going clubbing after the show."

 

"Yea. He suggested we go out or something and I wanted to dance so that's what we came up with." I smile.

 

"Cool. Does that mean I'm allowed to go?" Justin laughs

 

"I don't see any reason why you couldn't go. I'm sure you would have to bring Cam with you though." I say

 

"Yea I'm sure I will, but would you save me a dance?" He asks

 

I smile. "I could do that for you."

 

Nothing else was said till it was time to go on stage. We just sat there in the comfortable silence of the room. As usually Justin laid his head in my lap and closed his eyes while I rubbed his head. It wouldn't have surprised me if he fell asleep. Before we knew it there was a knock on the door telling Justin he had 3 minutes before curtain up.

 

I nudge Justin so he can get up. "I'm not sleep, but do I have to get up?" He asks.

 

"Yes because you have fans out there who paid their money to come see you." I say

 

I grab my walkie-talkie to call Trace. "Hey Trace where are you?" I ask

 

"I'm by the stairs to the stage."

 

"Where's Cam at?" I ask

 

"In her seat in the front row. Why?" He laughs

 

"Just checking." I say

 

I turn to Justin. "I'll walk with you to the stage." I say

 

He smiles at me and reaches for my hand. We talk a little bit about nothing really as we walk to the stage and it felt like nothing had happened between us. I give him the thumbs up before he goes on stage and he winks at me before stepping threw the curtains.

 

Later at the club

 

Being in Santa Fe they have some of the most unique clubs. The one we're at now is out doors and I'm glad I'm dressed accordingly because dancing is making it even hotter out here. I guess Elisha and I aren't really helping in the hot department because for the last two songs we've been dancing all up on each other.

 

"My fiancé is over there helping giving a girl on girl show!" Trace laughs.

 

Justin looks to see what Trace is talking about and he just shakes his head.

 

Trace looks around to make sure Cam isn't around and then leans over to Justin some more. "You gotta admit they look pretty hot." Trace says.

 

Justin looks out onto the dance floor again. "Yea they do look good." Justin smiles.

 

"Ok this is starting to bother me. I'm going to pull Lish away from Angie." Trace laughs.

 

Justin follows Trace out to the dance floor so he could get his dance with Angelina. He just felt like he needed a break from being smothered which was what Cameron was doing ever since she showed up. He could deal with it the 1st day but by now he would think she would be over the whole thing. He guessed it just depended on the woman.

 

Justin walked up in front of Angelina who had her back to Elsiha. "You mind if I get my dance now?" He smirks.

 

Justin could tell she wasn't trying to but she was just exuding sexiness and it was really turning him on. Angelina just smiled at him and wrapped her arms around his neck noticing a slow song was coming on. For some reason Justin just felt like this dance was going to cause trouble, but in that moment he really didn't care. Usher's "That's What It's Made For" came on.

 

 

Perhaps this isn't the best song for us to be dancing to, but it's what's on and we're both on the dance floor. There's no telling if I would be able to catch him any other time. I'm tempted to turn away from him because our eyes have been locked since we started dancing and there is no telling what he's thinking. The thing is I might find out if I turn around and dance up on him. I'm so completely lost and dizzy in his eyes right now. I finally pull away from him.

 

"I need something to drink." I say as I make my way over to the bar.

 

"You ok?" I hear him ask me once he reaches the bar.

 

"Yea I'm fine." I lie.

 

He just eyes me. "Why are you trying to lie to me?" He smiles.

 

"Because I don't think we should talk about this here." I say spotting Cameron watching us. "Your girl is on her way over here." I say bringing my drink to my lips.

 

He turns to see where she is and then looks back at me. "We'll talk later?" He asks.

 

I just shake my head.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story