Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone, I hope you are all enjoying the story. Just wanted to give a heads up about my warning I put in the summery. Well it takes affect as of now and all following chapters. So like I said I warned you don't bitch me out. :-)

THE PLOT THICKINS!!!! LMAO Enjoy guys.

 

We actually had a quiet morning this time. Justin is still asleep and it's giving me more time to think. We did a lot of talking last night and one of the subjects that came up was Cameron. He informed me that they broke up yesterday after a very heated argument. I'm just laying here watching him sleep and he looks so peaceful. I try to move away from him so I could go to the bathroom. However he just grabs me tighter.

 

"Where do you think you're going?' He grumbles.

 

"To the bathroom, if you'd let me go." I laugh

 

He loosens his grip and I run to the bathroom. When I come back into the room I get back into the bed and Justin immediately went back to holding me.

 

"This is actually pretty comforting." He says.

 

"Yea well don't get to comfortable with it." I laugh

 

"Why?" He asks looking at me.

 

"Cuz I intend to sleep in my own room tonight." I say

 

"I think we should just start getting a room together." He smiles

 

I just look at him like he's crazy. I sit up in the bed. "NO. NO. NO." Was all I could say

 

Justin gets up and laughs at me. "Why?" He asks

 

"Cuz it's just wrong. It's unprofessional." I say and then laugh because I realize what I've said. "Ok what I should say is that I'm not ok with that."

 

"Ok that sounds better. How about we just continue to do things the way we have been?" He suggests.

 

I look at him for a long moment. What I'm thinking just flows out my mouth. "What exactly are you trying to accomplish Justin?"

 

He seems taken aback. "You just called me Justin." He says

 

"I know what I said. Don't try and change the subject." I say

 

"What do you mean what am I trying to accomplish?" He asks looking confused.

 

"I'm just wondering where you're trying to take our relationship." I say sitting at the edge of the bed.

Justin crawls over to me and sits behind me. " I'm not trying to accomplish anything. I just want us to be the friends we are. I'm not trying to do anything else." He says

 

He sounds honest but I'm still not sure. I stand up and face him. "I'm gonna go to my room and get ready. We're suppose to be at the arena early for your meet and greet." I say and head to the door.

 

"Tink you ok?" Justin asks.

 

I turn and face him and smile. "Yes I'm fine" Then I walk out the room.

 

 

"So what's going on with you and Angie?" Trace asks giving Justin a stack of pictures

 

"What do you mean?" Justin ask

 

"I saw you guys heading to your room last night. Is she the rebound girl or something?" Trace asked.

 

"Dude! Are you really gonna go there with me again?"

 

"I didn't mean that the way it sounded. I just don't want you to do anything stupid." Trace says.

 

"Well then we're in the wrong place to not do anything stupid." Justin laughs.

 

Trace laughs right along with him. "So what do you wanna do tonight?"

 

"Man I don't know. I know we should do something fun while we're here."

 

"You know what man? I heard that Nelly, Snoop and some other guys are here in Vegas too. Why don't we have a poker night in your room." Trace suggests.

 

"You know what that sounds like a good idea. It could be fun." He says

 

 

Trace comes to the stage where I'm standing going over something's with one of the stage hands and tells me that he and Justin have declared it poker night and that I have to come to Justin's room after the show. I laugh a little and agree.

 

When we first get back to the hotel I feel like I need to wined down a bit because I feel a little wired. So I head to my room to take a shower and change into one of my girly jogging suits. When I make it to Justin's room it's a little after midnight. I knock on the door and Elisha answers.

 

"I'm so glad you're here. I'm feeling way too much testosterone in this room." She laughed.

 

When I walked into the room I see Nelly and Snoop as well as few people from Nelly's crew. Not to mention a couple of people from our crew as well as two new faces who I find out are friends of Justin and Trace's from Tennessee. Justin looked up and sees me and just smiles before introducing me around the room. After he's done he sits me on his lap to help him with his hand.

 

"I was beginning to think you weren't going to come." He says getting comfortable with the weight of me on his lap.

 

"I'm sorry I just needed to freshen up." I smile

 

"So you know how to play poker?" He asks me.

 

"I know how to do a little something." I say smiling at him

 

Just as I was about to make another statement Nelly passes a blunt to Justin, but I grabbed it before his hands touch it. I look at the blunt and then Justin.

 

"I can't believe that you are about to smoke this!" I say looking completely horrified.

 

Justin rolls his eyes at me. "Tink please don't start this!"

 

"Don't Tink me!" I say

 

 "I don't do this all the time. I don't need you to lecture me." He says reaching for the blunt but I pull it back.

 

"Lecture you? Who said I was gonna lecture you? I just wanna know why you didn't tell me we were gonna be smoking." I ask as I take a pull from the blunt and laugh.

 

All the other guys in the room just started laughing. Nelly was laughing the hardest. "I thought she was serious too nephew." Snoop smiles at me. I finally get everybody to stop picking on him and I put the blunt in his mouth so he can finally get his pull and I know we are fucking up the rotation. Finally I give the blunt to Trace and turn back to Justin.

 

"I'm sorry if you thought I was gonna play mom to you and tell you how wrong you are." I say.

 

He just looked at me and finally smiled. " I didn't know you smoked." He said.

 

"I don't do it often but when I do I have to detox so I can clean out my system." I laugh.

 

"Oh you're funny. So you gonna help me play this hand or what?" He asks

 

"Yea give it to me." I say

 

I know I could work with this hand. He is close to having a straight flush. I play the hand and actually win. Justin is impressed with my playing skills and we all play till late into the night. I think it was about 4am when everybody finally left the room.

 

"You know you're pretty cool when we are off and so business savvy when we're working." Justin comments as we clean up a little.

 

"Well that's just the way things are. I know when to have fun and I know when to work." I say sitting down. I'm really feeling a buzz.

 

Justin comes to sit down next to me on the sofa. "You know I love hanging out with you." He says.

 

I just smile at him and put my head on his shoulder. "I love hanging out with you too."

 

I don't know how it happened or what was on either of our brains but I know I felt Justin's lips on mine. They were so soft and warm and they were making me crazy. A knock at the door broke the intense lip lock. It was Trace.

 

"Hey man I left me and Lish key in here." He says

 

"You know what Justin I'm gonna go ahead and head back to my own room. Remember you two we have a lunch meeting at 1:30pm tomorrow." I say walking to the door quickly.

 

What am I doing? I just kissed a guy who just broke up with his girlfriend. Why is this happening? I just.. I just wanna scream. As soon as I get in my room I change for bed and get into bed. I think it would be in my best interest to just stop spending so much time with Justin.

 

 

Next Day..

 

If it wasn't for that blunt I don't think I would have slept much. Actually a bunch of stuff may not have happened. I was awake at 10am but I didn't get out of the bed until 11:30am. I knew this was more of a business type lunch but I didn't want to look to business dressed so I found a pair of nice pants and a shirt to put on. Seems like something I would wear even if I didn't have to go to work.

 

When I finally make it downstairs I see Mike waiting on us. I smile at him as I walk over to him and Tiny. Finally Trace and Justin come down so we can leave. Before we even make it out the door Justin grabs my arm.

 

"Hey I'm really sorry if I freaked you out last night. I shouldn't have kissed you like that." He says.

 

"Well I shouldn't have kissed you back so we're even." I say trying to walk around him.

 

"Oh come on Tink you're not going to start avoiding me are you?" He asks.

 

I sigh before I turn around and face him again. "I'm just.. Maybe we need to stop spending so much time together." I say as I walk past him to get in the car waiting for us.

 

We finally make it to the restaurant and get seated. Everything was going fine until I noticed a commotion where Mike and Tiny were seated keeping fans away.  I excuse myself from the table and walk over to see what's going on. I feel like I can't breath when I see whom they're arguing with. I quickly go over there to defuse the situation.

 

"Mike I got it." I say and then turn to look at the person who was just yelling at Mike to let them through. "What are you doing here?" I ask

 

"I'm here on business but I saw you sitting over there and I had to talk to you."

 

"Angie is everything ok? Do we need to have this person removed?" Tiny asks.

 

"No. It's fine. Could you do me a favor and tell Justin and Trace I'll meet them back at the hotel. Let them know that I'm sorry and I'm ok." I say as I turn back around. "You come with me." I say grabbing a hold of the person that was now in front of me.

 

Back in my hotel room I'm pacing and talking a mile a minute. I can't believe this is happening! I never thought in a million years I would be standing in front of this person again. It just seems like this tour is getting crazier and crazier for me. I finally stop and look at my bed.

 

"I'm going to the bathroom." I say as I walk over there and close the door.

 

I believe I've been back here for about an hour. This whole situation just seems so surreal to me. I know I must have left Justin and Trace so confused and worried. I mean I never just up and leave working stuff like this. I thought I was hearing things but I believe I heard some one knocking at my door.

 

"Is Angelina in here?" I hear a voice ask

 

"Um she's a little busy at the moment. You want me to tell her you stopped by?"

 

There is silence for a second. "Not to be rude but who are you?" I hear Justin ask.

 

"I'm Toni. Her girlfriend."

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story