After leaving Memphis we went to Mississippi and then Alabama. However Justin was just dying to get to Atlanta. That was only because CFTC was being held there this year. It's actually the 1st year that it was put off until August. Usually it's like the 2nd or 3rd weekend in July, but because the guys all had something going on it was just easier to wait two weeks. So anyway I've met his family and now he is just dying to show me off to his "Brothers". I think it's kinda interesting and nerve wracking all at the same time. Funnily enough Justin managed to sneak and make it so that we are in a room together. I didn't find out until we got here and by now the hotel is filled because of the Charity event this weekend. I think I'll do away with him later.

 

"Oh come on Tink you really gonna stay mad at me the whole weekend?" Justin asks while I'm unpacking.

 

"I might. You know you could have just pleaded your case and seen where it got you." I say.

 

"I'm always doing that and it never gets me any where so now what?" He says

 

I roll my eyes at him and continue to unpack. It's fun making Justin think I'm angry with him. He still hasn't figured out when I actually am angry and when I'm just pulling his chain. I mean in this case it's not really a big deal that I'm sharing a room with him. I think I can live for a few days. After the charity event Justin has 2 shows here and then we're back on the rode again. I can't leave him looking all bothered so I walk over to where he is sitting on the bed.

 

"Ok seriously you really need to work on reading me just a little bit better." I laugh

 

Justin looks up at me. "So you're not upset?"

 

"No I was just joking around. Besides even if any of your friends see me coming out of your room since you made sure this floor is for Nsync only, I'm sure Trace has already said something to half of them which leaves them to tell the other half." I smirk

 

Justin smiles at that and after a second he grabs me and throws me on the bed. I couldn't do anything but laugh at him as he is crawling over me and he puts his weight so that he is only laying half on me and the other half on the bed. He starts to gently rub my stomach before he talks again.

 

"I meant to tell you I got you a Jersey made for the game." He says out of nowhere.

 

I lift my head up slightly. "You're not having me play in this thing are you?" I ask becoming terrified.

 

Justin just laughs at me. "No you're not playing but I thought you might like to rock a Jersey too. So I had one made for you."

 

"Well what does it say?" I ask completely interested now.

 

"Well it's my team Jersey. I'm playing on the Knights this year so that's the one you have and it has the number 23 on it cuz you love MJ so much and the nickname I gave you Tink is on the back." He smiles, Proud of his thought process.

 

I smile back at him and roll us over so that now I'm straddling him. He looks up at me kind of strangely and it only makes me laugh harder. "I just wanted to say thank you." 

 

He's slowly rubbing his hands on the sides of my bare legs with one eye brow arched slightly confused. "So this is your way of thanking me? You get your self in some sex position on top of me?" He laughs

 

I just smile at him deviously and I'm not even sure what made me do it but I lean down and slowly kiss him. I guess my whole reason for doing that other than the fact that I wanted to would be that every time I've kissed Justin I've been intoxicated by something. So this right here was purely sober and needed. I won't lie and say I only intended it to be a peck, but I wasn't expecting it to become this intense.

 

Before I even knew it my shirt was on the floor and Justin's was coming off. It wasn't anything rushed it was just something sweet and meaningful. I remember feeling this warm sensation when Justin would touch me. I felt like I never wanted his hands to leave my body it was just so wonderful. It was nothing forced or rushed it was just gentle. The way he kissed me the way he touched me. The way his tongue eased in and out of his mouth. The way he so smoothly got me out of my bra and was assaulting my breast it was just heaven.

 

But you know they say all good things must come to an end and just as Justin was getting ready to unbutton my shorts someone comes knocking at the door. The first time the person knocked we ignored them and Justin continued doing what he was doing while my face was in his neck. The second time however wasn't so easy.

 

"Yo J we know you're in there. We just saw Trace and he said you're suppose to be meeting him and Elisha in 10 minutes for lunch." A male voice came from the other side of the door.

 

Justin and I both looked at the door like it was some foreign object then we looked back at each other.  "Justin come on man open the door!" comes the voice again and Justin just grunts. It never seems to fail that just when you're about to get hot and heavy with someone either the phone rings or someone's at the door. I slowly ease my way off of Justin so he can get the door seeing as he is more presentable than I am. I want to laugh because it is slightly funny but at the same time I'm pissed because I was on the verge of getting some. 

 

 

I put my bra and shirt back on and fasten my shorts as I head out to the living room area. Justin hasn't actually opened the door yet. He's still arguing with who ever it is on the other end. "What makes you think I want company now? Can't I have a few minutes alone? Jezz."

 

"Justin Randall Timberlake, if you don't open this fucking door now I'll break it down myself."

 

Justin just laughs and starts to open the door. "You think your old ass can actually do something?" He says while gesturing his guest in the room. I'm standing in the doorway between the living room and the bedroom.

 

"You are such an ass man!" A dark haired guy says.

 

"It took you long enough to let us in!" A shorter dark haired guy replies

 

It was almost as if one of them was looking for a reason as to why Justin was taking so long to come to the door or for that matter ignoring them. "Oh we're sorry were we interrupting something?" The blond of the group asks.

 

As if on queue every eye in the room suddenly lands on me because more than likely every one just now realizes that I'm even in the room. There were a couple of oohs and some eye brows arched as to say who is this girl in your room. Finally Justin makes his way through the guys and comes to stand next to me.

 

"Guys this is Angelina. Angelina this is Joey, Chris and Lance." Justin says pointing everybody out as he introduces them. I smile and wave at all the guys.

 

"It's nice to meet you all." I say and then I turn back to Justin. "Listen I'm gonna go on down and meet up with Lish and Trace. I'll see you down there in a few?" I ask

 

 

"Yea I'll be down soon." He answers and it's as though nobody is in the room with us he grabs me by my waist and pulls me toward him to plant a soft quick kiss to my lips.

 

I feel my face get hot and I know I'm blushing which could be the reason why Justin let out a soft chuckle before he let me go. I walk past the guys with my head down slightly because I really don't want them to see just how red my face is. However I know all of there eyes are on me.

 

 

"Is that the same Angelina that is working PR for you?" Joey asks with a smirk on his face.

 

"One and the same." Justin says going to grab his shirt.

 

"So um what's going on with you and the hottie Angelina?" Chris asks wiggling his eyebrows.

 

Justin put his head down and laughed. "We're just...." Justin starts off. "I guess you could say that we're dating." He finally answers.

 

"Dating huh?" Lance asks laughing slightly. "So um is it professional to date someone you work with or rather works for you?" Lance asked.

 

"Well I let Trace's short ass work for me and he's my best friend and there haven't been any problems all these years. Besides she doesn't really have to work this weekend this is more so a group thing and we have a group PR so she's off this weekend and she has full rights to be a date." Justin reasoned.

 

"I guess he does have a point." Joey said.

 

"So um where is Jc at?" Justin asked

 

"He should be here soon. He had to take a later flight than everyone else." Lance answered.

 

"Oh ok. Well seeing as I do have a lunch date I'm heading out. You guys are more than welcome to join us if you'd like." Justin says

 

"Sounds good to me. I'll just go ask Kelly if she wants to come along." Joey says heading out the door.

 

After checking that he has his room key, cell phone and wallet he makes his way out the door with his boys and they head down to lunch.

 

 

The guys arrange it so that there is an event that takes place every day during the weekend. Today being Friday and usually the day that everyone gets in they decided to do a little welcoming party of sorts. Mostly so that everyone can meet each other. Tonight's little shin ding is at a cool little bowling alley called Lucky Strike. I believe they are building these everywhere but all the same it's so much fun here.

 

Elisha and I are sitting chatting it up with Joey's wife Kelly. The real bowling competition is going on with the guys and a couple of other people. Not that I don't like to bowl I'm just having fun talking and watching these guys make a fool of themselves. Justin seems even more carefree with his bandmates. I was so engrossed watching the guy's bowl that I didn't even notice Kelly had gone. Lish taps me on my shoulder to bring me out of my daydream.

 

"So you having fun?" Elisha asks me

 

"Yeah I am." I smile

 

"Yup and I'm sure you're going to have just as much fun when you get back to your hotel room later." Elisha says slyly

 

"Oh your funny." I say rolling my eyes.

 

She just laughs at me. "I think it's about time you got laid!" She laughs harder.

 

"ELISHA!" I exclaim

 

"I'm sorry it was to funny to hold back on." She says

 

Just as I'm trying to think of something equally mean to say to her Justin walks up.

 

"What are you two over her giggling about?" He asks

 

"Nothing" Elisha replies as she gets up and walks away

 

Justin looks at her strangely for a second before he looks back at me. "Ignore her. She was just teasing me about what happened in the room between me and you earlier." I say waving a hand.

 

"Oh I see. Funny how word can get around so quick." He laughs.

 

"Yea that's cuz you got gossip kings for friends." I laugh back

 

"Why are we all some kind of kings?" He asks still smiling.

 

"Well I didn't think you would like it very much if I called you queens so I say King." I smile and kiss him.

 

"You know there has been a lot of that going around today." He says pulling away from the kiss.

 

"I noticed that to." I say

 

"Are you ok with it? I mean you're not just doing it because you think that's what I want?" He says in one rushed tone.

 

"Since when have I ever done something for just somebody else?" I laugh.

 

"That's a very good point. So I have a question to ask you." He says looking serious.

 

"I'm sure I have an answer."

 

"Do you think things would have gotten any further if my friends hadn't interrupted us?" He asks as though he's afraid to find out the answer.

 

I look him straight in his eyes. "I'm sure you would have gotten some ass." I say not breaking the eye contact.

 

"So is that to say I still have a chance to later on?" He asks still not breaking the contact, but suddenly his face becomes lust filled.

 

"One thing you should know about me is that I don't make a promise I can't keep. So in this case I will say we'll see what happens." I smile

 

Justin lays his head on my shoulder and some how or another he makes is so that his lips meet my neck and I can't do anything but smile. "Hey J you're up." Trace yells and all I can do is laugh.

 

Justin groans and gets up to head in the direction of his lane. "Hey you want something to drink?" I yell after him.

 

"Yeah a Jack and Coke." He says smiling at me.

 

I head for the bar laughing to myself. I think that any and everything possible is going to stop Justin and I from getting it on this weekend.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story