Author's Chapter Notes:
So it's been a little while and I think I'll be nice and grace you with 2 new chapters. I hope you guys enjoy and feedback is always loved.
 

Even though we didn't have to be at the second event until after 1pm I still wasn't up for partying into the wee hours of the morning. So Elisha, Kelly and I let the boys go and do what ever they were going to do and we headed back to the hotel. It was after 2:30am when Justin did finally come in. I thought it was kinda of cute how quiet he was trying to be as to not wake me up. I just went ahead and told him I was awake so he could stop trying to be quiet and failing miserably.

 

"Did I wake you up?" He asked with a guilty expression on his face.

 

"Kinda. I heard you when you closed the front door. I'm not that deep of a sleeper." I laughed. "Did you have a good time?" I ask sitting up in the bed while Justin changed clothes.

 

"Yeah I did. I haven't hung out with all of them in a while. It was nice. I'm sorry I just left you." He says

 

I wave him off. "It's fine. The girls and I had fun. We sat up and talked for a while and then we watched some of a Real World Marathon. Then Lish started getting sleepy and we all decided to just go crash." I say

 

"Oh that sounds like girly fun." He laughs.

 

"It was." I reply as Justin climbs in the bed and kisses me.

 

I could tell even before he kissed me that it was going to go far more than just some regular kiss. I also knew that Justin needed to get some rest and truth be told I wasn't exactly in the right frame of mind to be having sex. I was still a little sleepy and while its one thing to be awakened to get some it's totally different just being sleepy so I push Justin back some.

 

"Randy while I would love to act out some of your dirty thoughts for you I think you should get some sleep for tomorrow." I say.

 

He looks at me for a second and sighs. "You're right. It would be good for me to get some type of sleep. Can I still hold you?" He asks hopeful and I know it's more so to make me laugh than he is actually looking for an answer.

 

"Yes you dork." I say turning the light back out and cuddling up with him where we both drift off to sleep with ease.

 

I think Justin hit the snooze button a few times before we actually got up. We're all supposed to be at the Challenge for today no later than 1:30pm. I'm glad I know what I'm wearing other wise this might be a nightmare because it's 12:45pm now and we need to be downstairs in like 15minutes.

 

Even though it would have been so much easier to just take a shower with Justin I wouldn't do it because I think he may try to start something and then we'd be late. I pointed this out to him when he made the suggestion and he laughed at me and told me to go ahead and go first.  Interestingly enough we managed to make it downstairs in time. When we got down there everybody wasn't there yet so we didn't really feel so bad.

 

"Will you stop doing that?" I swat Justin's hands away from my hair.

 

"No. I like watching you put it back up. I didn't think that you could do it with chop sticks too." He laughs

 

"Randall! If you don't stop I'm gonna kick your ass." I laugh cuz I know I'm not being all that convincing.

 

He just rolled his eyes. "Whatever woman you know you ain't gonna touch me!"

 

"Uh Justin I wouldn't mess with her if I where you. She has a good right hook." Trace laughed.

 

Justin just turned around and looked at me with one eyebrow raised. "Dare I ask?"

 

"No you don't need to. Just listen to your friend." I say sticking my tongue out and walking away.

 

 

"So J I never got to really ask you about the girl you brought with you this weekend." Jc says while taking a sip of water.

 

Justin smirks "What the peanut gallery didn't tell you anything about her?" He asks

 

"Well other than the fact that she's your PR lady nope nothing, but I know you probably wouldn't divulge to much info to those goofs." Jc laughs

 

"Well what exactly do you want to know about Tink?"

 

Jc raises an eyebrow at Justin. "Tink?"

 

Justin laughs. "Sorry that's my own little nickname for her. She likes Tinkerbell so I call her Tink."

 

"Oh I gotcha. So what does everybody else call her?" Jc asks

 

"Angie or Lina but most call her Angie."

 

"So what's the real story with you and Angie." Jc laughs

 

"Nothing much. She's great man. I have so much fun with her and yet she keeps me in my place so well. She has some stuff she herself needs to work out and it's to soon after me and Cam to just be getting into a relationship. Just taking things slow and having fun that's about it." Justin smiles

 

"She's cute." Jc says

 

"Yea she is." Justin agrees.

 

"What kind of issues does she have to deal with?" Jc asks

 

"I would tell you but it's rather personal on her end so I don't think it's a good idea for me to tell you." Justin says simply.

 

"Understandable. Well from what I've heard from some of the guys and the interaction she and I shared I wish you all the best man." Jc says

 

"Thanks man. That means a lot coming from you." Justin smiles.

 

Jc smiles back. "No problem. So how's the tour coming along?" He asks as a change of subject.

 

"It's good. I know I'm going to be dead tired by the time it's all over though." Justin laughs

 

"Yeah maybe then your ass will actually take a break." Jc says

 

Justin rolls his eyes and laughs. "Yeah we'll see how well that one actually goes over."

 

 

I'm beginning to wonder if these guys just look for any excuse to party. I actually once again tried to get myself out of going out tonight but I failed miserably. I guess I was really just trying to save all the partying for tomorrow after the game. I know they have a celebration party or what the hell ever and like I said before I'm not use to all this clubbing. So I'm sitting at the booth nursing a Apple Martini when Justin comes back over to sit with me.

 

"You don't want to dance with me?" He asks over the music.

 

"I really don't feel like it." I say starting to stand up.

 

"Where you going?" He asks letting me out.

 

"I need some air. I'm gonna go out side for a few." I say

 

Before I get to far off into the crowd Justin grabs my arm to pull me back toward him.

 

"Are you ok Tink?" He asks face full of concern.

 

I give him a reassuring smile before I answer. "I'm fine Randy. It's just getting stuffy in here and I need some air. I'll be back." I say and head towards the door.

 

No matter how polluted the air is, when you've been in a smoky club packed full of people that first intake of air when you get out is just wonderful. I don't know how long I've been outside, but I'm seriously contemplating going back to the hotel and waiting for Justin there. Just as I'm deciding whether or not I really want to go back in side and tell Justin I'm leaving I hear a familiar voice call my name.

 

"Angie wait up." The person says.

 

I turn to see Toni jogging up to me. I'm completely stunted but that soon changes to intrigue. Once she's finally standing in front of me smiling I just say what I'm thinking.

 

"Are you following me Toni?" I ask not hiding my slight annoyance

 

Toni frowns for a moment before she says anything. "What do you mean am I following you?" She asks sounding a little offended that I would even say such a thing.

 

"I mean have you been following me since Vegas?" I asked

 

She looks at me like I'm crazy for a moment. "Did you forget my sister lives down here and I visit her every summer? How was I supposed to know you were here too?" She asks a little angry

 

Suddenly I feel a little stupid because she does visit her sister every summer and around this time too. For a second I wonder how I let that slip my mind then it occurs to me that my mind hasn't exactly been on Toni lately. It's quiet for a moment before I break the silence.

 

"I'm sorry. It slipped my mind that you come see Yasmine this time of year." I say sheepishly

 

Toni's features relax some before she smirks at me. "It's cool. I know you still think you're the reason for a lot." She laughs.

 

I roll my eyes and start to walk away. Just as I'm about to walk back in the club Toni grabs me. "Ok Ok I'm sorry I shouldn't have went there." She says still smiling some. "What are you doing here in the ATL?" She asks

 

"Justin" is all I say

 

"What about Justin?" She asks smartly

 

"The group he's in is having their annual charity event here this weekend." I say

 

"Oh that's cool. So why are you out here instead of with your boy toy?" She asks

 

I roll my eyes once again. "Look Toni I really wish you would stop calling him my boy toy!" I say getting annoyed all over again

 

"Ok fine. But seriously why are you outside instead of having a time in there?" She asks pointing back towards the club.

 

I shrug my shoulders. " I guess I'm not really in the partying mood." I say

 

Toni looks at me hard for a second. "Angi you ok?" She asks

 

I look her in her eyes and it makes me smile because it's something I haven't really done in a while. "Yeah I'm fine. Like I said just not really in the partying mood."

 

"Well you wanna go for a walk or something?" She asks.

 

"I don't know if that's such a good idea." I say

 

"Aww what's wrong Angi? You don't trust me?" She asks trying to sound hurt.

 

I laugh. "No it's not that. I just... Ah what the hell I have nothing else better to do." I say as we start walking away from the club.

 

Before we get to deep into anything I send Justin a message letting him know I met up with a friend and I would meet him back at the hotel. I close my phone back up and focus my attention on Toni.

 

"So where are your people at? Won't they be a little upset you ditched them?" I ask

 

"Nah. I didn't really come with anyone that mattered. My sister and her boyfriend had tickets for this show so I said I would entertain myself for the night." She laughs

 

"Oh so in other words you met up with a few hooch's but none held your interest?" I say a little bitter

 

"Damn that's cold Angi. Why does it have to be like that?" She asks stopping to look at me.

 

"Sorry I try not to be so bitter." I say

 

Toni starts to walk up again and soon we're walking side by side quietly. "So what's up with you and the pop star?" She asks

 

"We're dating." I say simply.

 

"MMM are you fucking him too?" She asks

 

"Why is that any of your business?" I ask

 

"I was just wondering if he knows how to hit it the way I do?" She slightly whispers in my ear.

 

I just stop and look at her for a moment. I don't know if I want to be mad or not but it's very apparent that I'm not getting there. My face isn't on fire and yet I found that statement just a little bit sexy because she wasn't accusing me of anything but rather asking in a Toni cocky way if anybody (Specifically Justin) could make me feel the way she does.

 

I find my voice again and answer her. "No I'm not fucking him. We haven't had sex, we didn't do anything." I say

 

She laughs for a second. "Wow I'm a little shocked." She says

 

"Why are you so shocked?" I ask

 

"I heard that he was a charmer." She smirks.

 

"So what's your point?" I ask getting irritated again.

 

"Doesn't he have a reputation for being a "Ladies Man"?" Toni smirks while making quotation marks in the air.

 

I stop and stare at her. "Ok and what's your point? You saying I'm stupid enough to fall for some lines he may shoot off to some other dumb ass girl so he can get laid?" I ask

 

"That's not what I meant Angi. Look why don't we just drop this whole subject?" She says.

 

"Fine whatever." I roll my eyes.

 

We walk in silence a while longer before Toni speaks again. "When can I see you again?" She asks simply

 

"I don't know." I say staring at the ground.

 

She stops me and makes me look at her. "I wanna spend sometime with you. Take you out some where have a good time like we use to." She says

 

"It's not easy to just go back to the way we use to do things and I'm working for a while now I'm not sure what I have coming up after Justin's tour is over. This was a big thing for me to get Justin as a client and it may open up a bunch of new doors for me." I say honestly

 

"When are you going back to Jersey?" She asks

 

"I'm not sure maybe the end of this month at the latest the very beginning of next month why?" I ask

 

"How about you call me and let me know when you're going to be there and we could arrange to get together or something." She suggests.

 

I just smile at her. "Sure we could do that." I say

 

Just as I finish that statement she leans in and kisses me. This kiss was so different from any we shared before. It was almost like she was trying to tell me something in that kiss. The problem is it seemed like so many mixed messages I couldn't just pull out one. When we pulled away from each other I saw this look in Toni's eyes but it's wasn't the usual look of lust it was something more. Something deep that she wanted to say and she couldn't find the words. Just as I was about to ask what she was thinking she breaks my thought.

 

"You look tired. Maybe I should get you back to your hotel." She smiles.

 

I just nod my head as she flags down a cab and hopes in one with me. The ride was very quiet. Both of us lost in our own thoughts. I was so caught up in mine I didn't even notice we had pulled up to the hotel. She asks the cab driver to wait a second while she walked me to the door. I reach in my person to give her some money for the cab ride but she just shook her head.

 

"When have I ever let you pay for a cab or anything when you're with me?" She laughed.

 

"Never. Which is something I still don't understand." I laugh "Well thanks for making sure I made it back here safely." I say

 

"It's cool. Why don't you go get some rest though?" She says

 

I smile and reach out to give her a hug. I think I just wanted to know if it was my imagination but I pulled back some from the hug and kissed Toni again. The same feeling went through me just as it did when we kissed on the street earlier. I'm not sure what it is but I pull back and smile at her.

 

"I'll call you ok?" I say

 

"Aight." Was all she said before she hoped back in the cab.

 

As I made my way up to the room I share with Justin I thought to myself what the hell have you gotten yourself into?

 

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story