"Hey Lish have you seen Tink?" Justin asks hoping off the stage.

 

Elisha looks up from her magazine. "Nope I haven't seen her since breakfast this morning. She could be backstage making sure everything is cool seeing as this is our first day here."

 

"Yeah maybe you're right. I'm gonna head back there and see if I can find her. Tell Trace to call my cell if he really needs me." Justin says heading in the direction of his destination.

 

"Will do." Elisha waved.

 

Justin wasn't sure just what was going on with Angelina. Ever since she left the club early when they were in Atlanta things seemed kinda strained with them. That was almost a week ago. It seemed to Justin that Angelina was trying to avoid him and really focus on her work. On top of that he hadn't really gotten the chance to be alone with her with out one or both of them being asleep. He wanted to know what was going on but he didn't want to come off the wrong way. Finally he spotted her talking to one of the lighting guys and began to head over to her.

 

"Hey stranger." He said walking up behind her.

 

Angelina turned around and smiled. "Hey yourself."

 

"You real busy?" Justin asked.

 

Angelina wrote something on her clipboard and looked back up at Justin. "Not too busy. Why?"

 

"I wanted to talk to you. Do you have a few minutes?" He asked

 

"Yeah I do." She smiled and they headed off to Justin's dressing room.

 

Once there they both sat on the couch and looked at each other for a moment. Justin was the first to speak.

 

"Tink is everything ok?" Justin asked a little worried.

 

Angelina looked strangely for a moment. "Yeah everything is fine. Why do you ask?"

 

"I just noticed that you and I haven't really been hanging out a lot lately and it just feels like you've been trying to avoid me. Like I did something wrong when we were in Atlanta. Did I offend you or make you upset while we were there?" Justin asks in one breath.

 

Angelina thought on this for a second before she answered. "I'm not mad at you Randy. You didn't do anything. I wasn't trying to avoid you. I will admit I've had something's on my mind, but I didn't mean to make you feel like I was mad at you or anything. I'm sorry Randy."

 

"It's fine and you didn't need to apologize I just wonder what's going on with you. I don't like the way things are between us. It's like we're so distant right now and I miss hanging out with you. I even miss sleeping with you even though we haven't been sleeping in the same bed that long." Justin says looking a little sheepish.

 

"Tell ya what. How bout after the show tonight you can come to my room and we can cuddle up and watch a movie or talk." Angelina smiles.

 

Justin smiles as well. "That sounds like a good idea to me."

 

"Great. Well listen I need to get back out here and make sure everything is set up right. I'll come see you before you go on stage ok?" Angelina asks

 

"Yeah that's cool. I'll see you later then." Justin says not really sure what else there is to be said.

 

Angelina smiles and heads for the door, but before she opens it she turns back to Justin and walks back over to him. She gives him a really big hug and small peck on the lips before she walks out the door.

 

 

Ok so if you haven't guessed by now I've really had Toni on my mind since that night. And honestly I wasn't trying to avoid Justin or anything I guess I just let my brain get so over filled with Toni. At any rate I think I should just put it out of my mind for the moment because it will be a few weeks before I see her.

 

Justin went to his room to go get something to sleep in and me I'm standing here in front of the mirror looking at my reflection. When did life get even more complicated for me? I've never had a man and I woman vying for my affections. Should I feel flattered by this? My best friend Derek would just say I'm a greedy yet lucky bitch. My thoughts are broken with Justin knocking at my door.

 

"So what did you want to do exactly?" I ask Justin as he steps in the room

 

He smirks at me and walks towards the bedroom. "I could think of a couple things I want to do." He laughs cockily

 

I roll my eyes at him. "You are such a freak. I bet that's all you think about is sex and music." I laugh

 

"No that's not true. It just seems that way because I'm always saying something freaky to you. Anyway what do you feel like doing?" Justin asks

 

I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know. I guess we could...."  Before I get the chance to finish my statement I hear Luxurious coming form my bedroom and I know it's my sister calling. "I'm sorry that's my sister. I gotta answer that." I say walking past Justin.

 

"Hello?" I answer

 

"Angi, I'm bored." I hear my sisters voice whine through the phone.

 

I can't help but laugh at her. "Ok and what do you want me to do about that?" I ask sarcastically.

 

"You're suppose to talk to me cuz I'm your baby sister. Tell me something good that's going on on tour. Have you met any celebrities yet? Any hot girls or guys?" She gets out in one big breath.

 

All I can do is crack up at her. "Yeah I met some celebs and I would love to talk to you but I have company." I say simply

 

"I can't believe that your company is more important than me! I'm your freakin sister! I come first damnit!"

 

Once again she has me cracking up. "Ok how bout this. You can tell my company that. I'm gonna put you on speaker phone and you can snap on my company all you want to ok?" I say knowing that if she calls my bluff I'm never going to let her live it down and she is never going to forgive me. Well maybe she will once I get home and let her met Justin.

 

"Hey that's cool with me. I'm ready." She says

 

I'm just smiling ear to ear now. I tell her to hold on while I inform Justin of what I'm about to do. He thinks it's just as funny. See that's why you shouldn't get me and him in on any kind of joke.

 

I push the speaker button on my phone so that Justin can hear Renee. "Ok Re, go for it."

 

"Look I'm bored and I would like for my sister to entertain me and I don't appreciate the fact that she is putting you before me! Her own sister! So who ever you are you gotta wait." She says

 

Justin is trying so hard not to laugh at her. Once he gets himself composed he starts to talk.

 

"Ok if that's how you feel about it I'll leave your sister alone so you can talk to her." Justin says with out a crack in his voice.

 

I hear a gasp on the other end. I know she could recognize his voice any where.

 

"OMG OMG!! Angi I am so gonna kill you when you get home. Why didn't you tell me Justin was your company? OMG! I am so sorry. If you wanna talk to my sister it's totally cool I can call her later." Renee says rambling

 

Justin just smiles and I'm trying hard as hell not to laugh. "Nah it's cool if you wanna talk to your sister for a while it's fine. I'm gonna watch some TV and then when you guys are done I can go back to being company." Justin says while getting in the bed and turning on the TV.

 

I tell my sister to hang on for a second before I talk back to Justin. "You sure you don't mind waiting?" I ask

 

He just smiles at me. "It's cool Tink. I know you and your sister haven't talked in a while. Besides I doubt I'll be sleep anytime soon. Besides even if we don't get to do anything but sleep tonight at least it's something I can do with you."

 

He's making me blush. I give him a kiss and then head to the sofa in the other room.

 

"Ok what's up Re." I say knowing she is about to snap at me.

 

"You are so wrong. You could have just said it was Justin Timberlake in your room and that we needed to talk later." She huffs

 

"And what fun would that have been?" I laugh

 

"You are such a bitch sometime!" She says

 

"I love you to Re." I laugh even more. "Seriously though what's up? No hot dates tonight or nothing at all?"

 

"It's been pretty quiet around here. So what about you? Why is Justin in your room? Where you guys getting ready to get busy?"

 

I laugh at my sister again. "No we were going to talk. We haven't had the chance to do that in a while so he asked could we hang out tonight." I say

 

"Have you guys done anything yet?" She asks hopeful

 

Leave it to my sister to get all excited at the thought of me being intimate with a celebrity. She is way to funny. "No Re. Justin and I haven't done anything yet. Jezz girl."

 

"I was just wondering." She laughs some and then suddenly stops. "Yet?" She exclaims

 

I put my hand over my face for a second realizing what I just said. "Re don't." Was all I could say.

 

"You know that implies that you plan to do something with him! Angi are you planning to get busy with Justin?" She asks all excited

 

"Renee." I say calmly. "Whatever happens happens. I'm not making plans to have sex with him, but I won't say that it won't happen." I say

 

"Sure Angi." She laughs So anyway who have you met?" She asks thankfully changing the subject.

 

"Well I've met the rest of Nsync and a bunch of other people last weekend at there charity event. Knowing you I'm sure you know who was there so there you go." I laugh.

 

"So where are you now?" She asks

 

I laugh cuz knowing the true Justin fan she is I'm sure she already knows what city I'm in. "Did you really just ask me that? I know you know where I am Re."

 

"Ok fine I know you're in South Carolina." She laughs

 

"What am I gonna do with you?" I ask

 

"Love me like you've been doing. I can't believe you won't be back this way until next month." She says

 

"Yup, but trust me it will fly by and I'll be home before you know it." I say

 

"I guess. I mean we already didn't get to see you. Now we really don't see you." Renee says

 

"How's mom?" I ask trying to change the subject

 

"She's fine. I think she's a little bit better with the whole seeing you thing." Renee says

 

"Yeah only cuz I'm on the road and I do call her if not every day every other day." I say.

 

"I think that will do it." Renee laughs.

 

"Well listen sweetie I'm going to stop being so rude to Justin and go back in here with him. I'll call you soon promise ok?" I say

 

"Yeah that's cool and will you tell him I'm sorry. He must think I'm such a dork." She says

 

"He doesn't think you're a dork. He actually can't wait to meet you." I say smiling.

 

"Really? He can't?" She asks shocked.

 

"Yup." I say

 

"Cool, Well Angi I love you and I'll talk to you later." Renee says

 

"I love you too doll. I'll talk to you soon." I say and then hang up.

 

I sit there for a second and smile at my phone. I really do miss my sister. I get up and head back into the bedroom to find Justin watching "I Robot". I can't do anything but smile at him. He notices me in the room and turns off the TV.

 

"How's your sister? Other than bored." Justin laughed

 

I climb in the bed next to him. "She's good. You know just trying to find out what's going on with me being on the road." I laugh

 

"Well that's cool." Justin smiles. "You tired?" He asks

 

"Not really. You?" I ask

 

"Nah. So what were you going to suggest we do before your sister called?" He asks

 

"I was going to say we could just talk." I laugh

 

"Ok well what do you want to talk about?" He asks

 

I laugh again. "I don't know. Generally we just fall into a conversation." I say

 

"Well I have a question for you. Where exactly did you disappear off to that night you left the club early when we were in Atlanta?" He asks

 

Some how or another I knew that he was going to ask me that question eventually.

 

"I just went out to get some air and I happen to run into Toni." I said.

 

"Is she following you?" Justin asks

 

I just laughed. "I said the same thing when I saw her. However her sister lives down there so I can't even front." I say

 

"Ah I see. So is that what's been on your mind lately?" He asks

 

"Yeah it has." I say honestly.

 

"So what is it exactly?" Justin asks me.

 

"I don't know. I guess it's just the fact that she wants to get back together and then you wanna see what's happening with us." I say looking at my hands.

 

"Well what do you want?" He asks me.

 

I look at him for a second. "That's part of the problem. I don't know what I want exactly." I say

 

"Well I guess that would explain why you've been a tad bit distant lately." Justin says

 

I can't really read his face and he isn't sending off any bad vibes so maybe it's not so bad.

 

"Listen Tink I don't want you to rush anything on my account nor Toni's. Take your time with this. It's not like your playing us or anything. Just feel your way out." He says with a smile. 

 

Suddenly I don't feel the need to talk anymore but more so I just want to cuddle up under Justin and drift off into a peaceful sleep. I curl up under him and as if knowing what I want from him he lifts up his arm and allows me to lie on his chest. The rise and fall of it along with his steady heartbeat puts me into a deep peaceful slumber.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story