Author's Chapter Notes:
So I know you guys have so been waiting on me to grace you with another update. So here it is. Hope you guys enjoy it.
 

Basically things got back to normal between Justin and I after that night. We haven't been out clubbing or anything since we were in Miami almost 2 weeks ago. Which I guess maybe a miracle all in it's self. At any rate the US leg of the tour should be wrapped up in about another 3 weeks, which is cool. Then we get 2 weeks off before heading over to Europe. I hear the fans over there are just as crazy.

 

I'm sitting in me and Justin's room talking to Elisha. (Yes we're sharing a room) I don't know if I felt guilty or something, but I just suggested we share a room and you know Justin isn't going to argue about it. Anyway we were sitting there talking when Trace and Justin came back from a game of basketball.

 

"Don't be sore you little short stop. Maybe next time I'll lift you up so you can slam dunk." Justin laughs as they both walk in the room.

 

"Oh you're really funny J." Trace says glaring at him some.

 

"Well I guess we know who won the game." Elisha says kissing Trace.

 

"That would be me." Justin smiles.

 

I look over at Elisha and laugh. "I hope your head doesn't pop cuz it is getting rather big from where I'm sitting." I say

 

Elisha and Trace started cracking up. Justin just smiled. "You shouldn't say things like that Ms. Turner. You would love for my head to pop inside you." He says with a devilish smirk.

 

"You are such a nasty basterd!" I laugh

 

"Hey I know who my daddy is!" Justin countered.

 

"So what were you girls up to before we came in?" Trace asked

 

"Nothing much just talking." Elisha answered.

 

"You guys need to go take a shower." I say

 

Justin comes and sits down next to me and throws his arm around me. "You trying to say we stink?" Justin asked

 

I moved his arm off me and got up. "I didn't say that. Did you hear those words come out my mouth? No you didn't. All I said was you guys need to take a shower." I smiled

 

"You're right you didn't say that we stink, but you implied it by saying we need to take a shower." Justin said

 

I just smirked. "You're all sweaty and gross. That's why I suggested you take a shower. On the contrary you and Trace still smell like cologne. So how about you guys go freshen up and then you can take Lish and I to dinner." I smiled.

 

Trace sat there with his mouth open for a second. "Did she really just flip that on us and pay us a slight complement?" He asked

 

Justin laughed. "Yea that would be what she did. Come on man you heard what the woman said. We need to get clean so we can take them out." Justin said heading to the bathroom.

 

"You coming?" Trace asked going towards the front door to head back to he and Elisha's room.

 

"I'll be there in a minute babe." She said

 

Once Trace was gone she turned back to me. "So how are things going with you and Justin?" She asks with a smile

 

"There fine. I mean I don't really think there is any change or anything. I guess I'm still thinking about Toni and I."

"Yea I meant to ask you if you've talked to her since we left Atlanta." Lish asked

 

"We sent a few text messages. Nothing to deep." I say

 

"I think the question would be do you want to get into a deep conversation with her?" Lish asked.

 

"I'm not sure. I guess it could be nice but then again I'm not sure if I'm ready to have a deep conversation with Toni." I laugh

 

"Well while we are on the subject of deep conversations I think you need to have one with Justin and I don't mean the talking kind." She laughs.

 

I just shake my head. "I'm sad to say that Justin and Trace are both rubbing off on you. This is a sad day indeed." I say and Elisha hits me with a pillow.

 

"I was just kidding you tramp! I'm gonna go make sure Trace is actually getting ready and not sitting up watching some game or something." She smiles and walks to the door.

 

"Alright. I guess we can decide where to go after they get ready." I say

 

After Elisha walks out the door I go into the bedroom and hear that the shower is still on. I walk into the bathroom and close the door quietly. I think about what Elisha just said and it never hurts to talk a little bit. Although I could be setting myself up for some serious trouble by doing what I'm about to do.

 

I quietly take off my tank top, shorts and underwear and as quietly as possible I open the shower door. I hear Justin humming softly and I step in behind him and close the shower door. I stand there for a second just admiring his body. The view from the front is probably even better. I finally decide to make my presences known.

 

"You always hum in the shower?" I say softly

 

Justin stops what he's doing and turns around slowly then he smiles at me. "Do you make it a habit of sneaking into the shower with people?"

 

"No I don't I just thought it would be nice to be in here with you for a little while." I smile as I put my arms around Justin's neck.

 

"Remind me never to ask you to come take a shower with me. Seeing as when I don't you up and surprise me." He smiles back as he leans in to kiss me.

 

His lips are soft to the touch and I realize just how much I like kissing Justin. After a moment I pull away. "I suppose that might help you." I laugh

 

Justin stands there and keeps his arms around my waist while looking deep into my eyes. Soon his eyes start to roam down my body. "So Tink if I may ask what really made you come and grace me with the presence of you in the shower?" He asks.

 

I just look at him and smile. "How bout I just show you?" I ask standing on my tippy toes to kiss him again."

 

After a while that kiss went from simple and sweet to passionate and wanting. I'm not sure how it happened but I ended up under the flow of the water with Justin and my body got even hotter. It was just making me want him more. Turning me side ways so that the water was still flowing on us Justin pushed me up against the wall and buried his face in my neck. I couldn't do anything but smile because I've decided that anywhere on my body that his lips are is a great place to be.

 

We're already naked so there really isn't anything stopping us from getting busy except that key element of a condom. I pull back from the kiss that we're in the middle of and look at Justin. "Aren't you missing something?" I giggle

 

Justin looked at me quizzically for a moment. "Something like what?" He asked

 

I just looked down at his member who was very much at attention and looking like if I make him wait any longer he just might lose his mind. "A condom perhaps?" I say

 

As if realization dawned on him he smiled at me. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" He asks.

 

"You know you asking is seriously making me reconsidered." I joke.

 

"I mean it Tink. If you're not ready for this then we don't have to do anything." He says seriously.

 

I look at him for a moment. Do I really want to go all the way with him? Granted it's not hard at all to get caught up in a moment. Everything just feels so good and you don't want it to stop. The thing is that after everything is said and done is it something that either one of you will regret? Are the feelings between Justin and I strong enough for us to really want this?

 

"Tink?" Justin calls me and I snap out of my daze. When I look in his eyes it answers all the questions that were going through my brain. I smile at Justin. "I'm sure I want this."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story