Author's Chapter Notes:
Here is a new chapter for all my lovely readers. Hope you all enjoy it. :-)
 

I feel like I've been standing in this shower forever. What the hell is taking Justin so long? I wonder. Finally after being as patient as I can I turn the water off and step out the shower. I wrap a towel around myself and walk into the bedroom. I frown at my surroundings because Justin is nowhere to be found. It's quiet in the suite so I wonder what the hell is going on. I suddenly hear Justin yelling and I'm surprised. He was just calm a few minutes ago. I follow the sound of Justin's voice right to the door. I peak out the peephole to see who Justin is talking to. Unfortunately I can't see a thing because Justin is standing right in front of the door.

 

I step back and take a deep breath and head back into the bedroom. I'm starting to wonder is this some sign that Justin and I aren't suppose to do anything because whenever we start something and we're actually sober someone stops us. It's just irritating. I go over to the dresser and grab my lotion and put some on before finding a nice summer dress and some cute shoes to go with it. By the time I got my underwear on Justin was walking back into the suite. He walked into the bedroom and sighed.

 

"I'm sorry Tink." He said

 

I turn and face him with no bra on and just as I'm about to ask what happened I notice Justin's eyes traveling to my chest and licking his lips. I want to laugh but at the same time all the fire that was burning inside me is back with full force. I try to ignore it and ask my question. Even though I see Justin making his way toward me.

 

"What happened to you? Who were you yelling at out there?" I mange to ask as Justin is wrapping his arms around my waist again.

 

He just snuggles into to my neck again and somewhat rocks back and forth. "It was Cam." He says in a very low voice.

 

"What is she doing here?" I ask finding that I'm a little jealous and I'm not sure why. I mean they're not together anymore so why am I so uptight about it?

 

"She wanted to talk about us getting back together." He says

 

I just rub his back a little and being Justin he picks me up and somewhat throws me on the bed. I look at him and laugh. "You do realize that we should be getting ready right now?" I ask.

 

"Yea I know." He says as he starts placing soft kisses on my shoulder.

 

"So don't you think you should get off me so that we can finish getting ready?" I laugh

 

He doesn't answer me he just attaches his lips to my nipple and I hear a soft moan escape my mouth. "Justin." I say softly

 

"Hmm?" He hums

 

"Dinner with Trace and Lish." I say

 

He takes his lips off my nipples long enough to say something in response. "What about it?" He asks going right back to my nipple.

 

I don't get anything else out. My hands find there way to his head and I'm grabbing fist fulls of his hair. This whole thing just fells so slow and torturous. Justin scoots up so that he is face level with me while his hands massage my breast.

 

"Do you know how bad I want you?" He asks in a low husky voice.

 

"I have a pretty good idea." I smile

 

Just as we start kissing again there is a knock at the door and I know that it's Trace and Elisha. I'm sure it's been about an hour or so since they left the room. Justin lets out a frustrated grunt and I can't do anything but rub his back. Justin pulls himself off of me and heads over to the closet. I put on one of the robes real quick and open the door for Trace and Elisha.

 

"Why the hell aren't you dressed?" Trace asked stepping in the room

 

"Cuz I'm not." I say rolling my eyes playfully.

 

"I'll be ready in a minute." I say heading back to the bedroom.

 

As soon as I step in the room Justin starts talking. "Where would you like to go for dinner?" He asks

 

I can hear it all in his voice that he is upset and frustrated and I feel so bad because we keep getting interrupted whenever we get something started.

 

"I'm not sure." I say softly

 

"I was just asking because I don't know what to wear." He says with two pairs of pants in his hands.

 

"Well Trace has on some shorts and a nice shirt with some sandals so do something close to that." I say

 

"Alright." He says and puts his cloths on.

 

We both step out the room together and Trace looks at the both of us funny. "So that's why you guys weren't dressed when we got here." He smiles.

 

"Shut the hell up Trace." Justin snaps.

 

Trace's smile fades. I can tell he felt the sharpness of that statement. I look at him sympathetically.

 

"Dude what's your problem?" Trace asks

 

Justin sighs before facing Trace again. "I'm sorry man I'm just having a bad hour." Justin laughs slightly.

 

"How do you have a bad hour?" Trace asks.

 

"Easy. Everything that can go wrong will go wrong in an hour." Justin says heading to the table to get his wallet. "You guys have a taste for anything specific?" He asks.

 

Like me Elisha seems a little afraid to really say anything. "I'm game for anything." She says after a moment.

 

"How about we just go downstairs and eat dinner in the restaurant?" I suggest.

 

Justin looks at me and smiles. "Yea that sounds good." He says as he walks out the door.

 

Trace follows Justin along with Elisha and I. Once we were downstairs Justin's anger only returned when he saw that Cameron was at the bar. All I could think at this moment is why is this evening getting worse? As we make our way into the dinning area Cam looks over at me. I can tell just in the short time that she has been down here she must have had quite a bit to drink.

 

"You bitch! It's because of you that he broke up with me! All he's going to do is fuck you and leave you! Don't think that he cares about you half as much as he loves me."

 

I was stunned and left speechless. Justin quickly jumped to my defense. "What the fuck is your problem Cam?" 

 

I guess maybe it was the business side of me or maybe I just didn't wanna see where this was going but I stepped in between Cam and Justin.

 

"Randy lets just go somewhere else?" I whisper.

 

Justin looks at me like I'm crazy. "I'm not about to let her run us out of here! I bet she's not even staying at this hotel. The only reason she's here is because I'm here and she thinks she can win me back!" Justin shouts.

 

I put my hand on his chest to try and calm him down. "I understand that you're upset but you're going to cause a scene. Let's just go somewhere else and have a nice dinner with our friends." I say to him.

 

Justin stopped glaring at Cam long enough to look at me. "Fine." Was all he said before he turned and headed out the restaurant. Elisha and Trace followed behind.

 

I stood there for a moment trying to compose myself before I meet up with everyone outside. As I am about to walk away I hear Cam saying something to me.

 

"You know you're just the rebound girl. He is never going to care about you or love you the way he loves me." She says.

 

I turn around to look at her. "I'm so sure that is the case. And I'm also sure that you'll never get him back acting like an insecure psycho." I say before I head out the restaurant.

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story