Author's Chapter Notes:

I feel so bad that I haven't updated in a while so to my wonderful readers here is 2 new chapters and I will try to update this more often. School is ending 4 the qtr and work is hella crazy.

 

It's about a 5-hour drive to Boston from where we are now. So this ought to be a fun filled ride. Elisha and Trace are in the front watching a movie while Justin and I are in the back lying down. Justin is rubbing my back while I'm rubbing his stomach. I'm sure that between the rubbing and the vibration of the bus we will both be sleep in no time. I don't really want to sleep but I know that Justin hasn't been sleeping so I don't say anything.  Soon I hear Justin breathing deeply and I know he is sleep. I ease my way out of his grasp and make my way towards the front to watch the rest of the movie with Trace and Elsiha.

 

"I thought you and J were doing some alone time?" Trace asks.

 

"We were but he's tired and I wasn't going to try and keep him up." I reply

 

"So you two are completely cool now?" Trace asks

 

I smile some. "Yeah we're good. So what are you guys watching?" I ask

 

Elisha rolls her eyes. "He's got me watching The Last Samurai for the 10th time." She laughed.

 

"You know you like this movie and anything else with Tom Cruise in it." Trace laughs.

 

"Contrary to popular belief I don't have that huge crush on Tom Cruise like so many other girls have." Elisha says.

 

"Hmm I guess she told you!" I laugh.

 

Trace just rolls his eyes and smirks. "Whatever."

 

We all sit there and finish watching the movie and just before we start another one Justin appears in the front.

 

"Was that supposed to be pay back for this morning?" He smirks taking a seat next to me.

 

I just laugh at him. "No it wasn't. I wasn't sleepy so I just came up here. I know you didn't really get any sleep last night so I didn't want to wake you."

 

"It's cool. I was just joking you know. So what are we watching?" He asks.

 

"We haven't decided. Trace picked the last movie so now it's actually my turn to pick something, but I don't know what I wanna watch and Angi isn't any help." Elisha laughs.

 

I roll my eyes. "Well now it depends on if you want them to stay out here and watch the movie with us." I laugh

 

"Yes that's the whole point!" She says as if it isn't obvious.

 

I look down at the movies we have on the bus with us and finally one catches my eye "Ok lets watch Alien vs. Predator." I say.

 

Trace and Justin perk up because they love that movie. "See I knew there was a reason I keep you around." Elisha laughs

 

By the time the movie is over we are just pulling up to the hotel in Boston. I see a couple of fans outside and I think it's always so funny how the fans are always able to figure out where Justin is staying. He smiles at them and waves as he gets off the bus. Then he leans over to me to whisper in my ear.

 

"You mind getting my room for me so that I can just go straight upstairs when I'm done out here?" He asks me.

 

"Sure no problem." I smile

 

"Cool. I'll come by your room and get the key once I'm done." He says heading in the direction of the fans.

 

"Or I can just stay in your room with you." I smile heading to the doors of the hotel.

 

Justin just looks at me and smiles, then he turns back to walk to his fans. I think it was about 20 minutes before Justin finally made it to the room. I was sitting in the bed flipping channels when he came in. He crawls in the bed and pushes me back so that I'm lying down.

 

"You know I really like it when you share a room with me." Justin says placing a kiss on my cheek.

 

I smile. "I like sharing a room with you too." I say

 

"So what would you like to do this evening?" He asks sitting up on his arm.

 

"How about we get some take out food and we can watch some more movies and talk. We haven't done that in a while." I say.

 

"That sounds good. But right now I'm gonna go shoot some hoops with Trace. I told him we could hang for a while." Justin says

 

"That's fine. Elisha and I can entertain ourselves." I smile.

 

 

Later that night

 

 

"You are a dork Randy." I laugh

 

"Oh so now I'm a dork because I think that was a pretty good cover of the song?" Justin asks before taking a sip of his beer.

 

"No you're a dork cuz you criticize the song like you hate it after you give the complement." I laugh

 

"Oh whatever woman." Justin says while starting to flip channels.

 

While he's flipping channels I spot one of my favorite movies on called Bound.

 

"OH Justin can we watch this?" I ask

 

"What is this?" He asks looking skeptical. It's not some cheesy ass chick flick is it?"

 

"No it's this movie called Bound. It's about this woman who starts having an affair with another woman but she is in a relationship with a mobster basically. Just watch it you'll like it." I say getting into the movie.

 

After the movie is over Justin cuts the TV off. "I'm not going to say it was a bad movie cuz it wasn't. I guess I'll just say that it's interesting." He laughs turning to face me.

 

"Well I like it a lot." I smile

 

"I'm sure you do. All that girl on girl action." He laughs then looks at me. "How do you all even do that?"

 

"Do what?" I ask taking a sip of beer.

 

"How do woman have sex with each other? I mean how in the hell do both of you get off?" He asks

 

"Ok well now I know that someone in this room has never had a threesome before." I laugh.

 

Justin rolls his eyes and pushes me. "I'm sorry Randy. Ok seriously though I know you've seen a porno before." I say

 

"Yea but I always thought it was kinda fake you know?" He says looking a little disgusted.

 

"Ok I'll give you that. But basically it's the same as having sex with a guy. Woman can strap up with a dildo and fuck like a guy and no offense but we can go longer than men." I say.

 

Justin just looks at me. "Ok so you can use a dildo and obviously your dildo doesn't go down, but how can the woman who's strapped up have a orgasm?" He asks

 

The thought of him asking this is reminding me of a little boy asking questions about sex and it's making me laugh.

 

"What's so funny?" Justin asks.

 

"I'm sorry, it's just how you sounded when you asked the question." I compose myself so I can answer the question. "Ok look forget about the laughing. Seriously you would be surprised how easy it is for another girl to come just from making her girl come. I mean you don't necessarily have to use a dildo and strap. Girls use their fingers too. Just like when men hear a woman moaning and screaming it usually motivates them to do more. It's the same with two woman." I explain.

 

Justin sits there pondering for a moment before he says anything. "So have you ever done that?" He asks.

 

I look at him for a second. "Done what exactly?" I ask drinking some more beer.

 

"Have you ever strapped up and used a dildo on a woman?" He asks simply.

 

I should have been prepared for that question but I wasn't and it made me choke on my beer. Justin jumped up and started lifting my arms up so I would stop coughing. Once I calmed down it took me a second before I could say anything.

 

"I know I should have been ready for that, but where the hell did that come from?" I ask

 

"I was just curious. And here's another question, have you ever been with a guy?"

 

I feel my face getting hot so I know I'm turning red. Why the hell did I suggest we watch that movie?

 

"Are you embarrassed to tell me about your past sexual experiences?" Justin smiles.

 

"No. I just wasn't expecting it right now. Yes I've used a strap on a girl before. Yes I've been with a guy before."

 

"So how was it? I mean using the strap." He asks all intrigued to find out.

 

"I think I had a taste of what it was like to be a guy." I laughed.

 

"Ok what about the guy? When did that happen? Was it before you were into women?" He asks in one big breath.

 

I just laugh at him. "Um no I wasn't with a guy before I was into women. I always looked at women. I guess when I was younger because I never saw two women together like that I thought it was wrong to be with one so I went out with a guy. Sex with a guy was all right the 1st time. I mean it was nothing to go crazy about. I haven't had a guy give me a better orgasm than a woman." I finally state.

 

"Just how many guys have you been with?" He asks a little worried.

 

"Just two." I say honestly.

 

"OK so how many women?" He asks.

 

"Three." I answer.

 

"MMM" Was all he said as he got up to get another beer.

 

I follow him into the kitchen area. "Does that bother you Justin? I mean the fact that I've been with 5 people?"

 

Justin opens his beer and then turns to smile at me. "This is just a weird conversation to be having, that's all. I can't be upset about something that happened before you met me."

 

I stare at him for a moment. "You don't look all that convincing." I laugh

 

"Well you know it makes me feel a little pressured to know that no guy has been able to give you that scream worthy orgasm." Justin says

 

I roll my eyes at Justin and turn to head back in the bedroom. "I'm so glad you know that you have your work cut out for you." I yell at Justin.

 

 

It's a comforting feeling when you wake up in someone's arms. However that comfort can be taken away when the person you're laying with has to answer the phone.

 

"Hello?" I hear Justin's sleepy voice say. "Hello?" I hear him again. "Look it's too early to be playing kiddy games on the phone Trace!" I hear him yell

 

Then he gets quiet and the next thing I hear is Oh I'm sorry and Justin is handing me a phone. It's not till I have the phone in my hand and really register what's going on that I understand the reason why who ever was on the phone was so stunned. It was my cell phone Justin answered. I quickly put the phone to my ear.

 

"Hello?" I say trying to sound as awake as possible.

 

"Who was that man that just answered your phone?!"  I hear a female voice on the other end ask and I wince.

 

Of all the mornings, why did my mother have to call me this morning? I mean it's not that I don't want to talk to her it's just that I don't want to have this conversation with her.

 

"Hi mom." Was all I could get out as I pull myself away from Justin and I hear him groan a little.

 

"Hello sweetie. You still haven't answered my question. Who was that man that answered the phone? Oh and by the way who is Trace?" She asks me sounding too sweet for me.

 

"Well um Trace is one of the guys that works with me and the guy that answered the phone was Justin." I say more calmly than I actually feel.

 

"And why was Justin answering your phone?" She asks.

 

"Probably because he thought it was his." I say trying my best to get around this question.

 

"Angelina." Was all my mother said.

 

I figured now would be a good time to change the subject. "Mom you didn't call me to integrate me about men answering my phone. So what's going on?" I ask

 

"I called to see how my daughter is, but I see she is living it up on the road and having her boss answer her phone like she's the one in charge."

 

I stepped out the bedroom to head to the bathroom to finish this conversation with my mother. "Mom please, I don't want to argue with you or anything. I'm sorry." I say trying to save the conversation.

 

"So does Justin answer your phone on a regular bases?" She asks

 

"Mom! Do we really need to talk about Justin right now?" I ask

 

"We don't need to, but I'm just curious about what is going on with you and your boss."

 

I laughed some because Justin technically isn't my boss. "Mom you always yell at me cause I get so engrossed in my work. Now I'm actually trying to have a conversation about other things and you want to bring up work."

 

I hear her sigh on the other end. "Fine. So how long before we see you again?" She asks

 

"In about a week. We'll be there for about 2 nights then we are going to New York for the last 3 shows. I'm going to come back there for a few days and then get ready to go over seas." I say turning on the shower.

 

"Angelina?" My mother calls and I can tell this is going to be serious.

 

"Yea mom?"

 

"I just want you to know that I'm very proud of you. Despite the fact that I complain about you working too much I know that you are just trying to be a successful young woman and you are very much succeeding. So for that I am proud of you." She says

 

I'm stunned on the other end. It's not that I didn't already know that my mother was proud of me. I mean she kinda showed it to me when she was very proud of something I did. Like graduations and when I first got my job, but I've never heard her say the words to me.

 

"Thank you mom." Was all I could say.

 

"Well sweetie I know you have work to do so I won't keep you. I'll talk to you soon."  She says.

 

"Ok. I love you." I say

 

"I love you too." She says before she hangs up.

 

I stand there just looking at my phone for a moment when Justin's knocking on the door brings me out of my daze. I look up to see him peeking in.

 

"Is everything ok?" He asks

 

I smile. "Yea everything is fine. I was just talking to my mom."

 

He steps into the bathroom with me. "I'm sorry if I caused any trouble."  He says.

 

I just laugh. "You hardly caused trouble. I think she was just trying to gage whether or not you and I are doing anything." I say in a knowing voice.

 

Justin raises his eyebrow at me. "Doing anything?" He laughs.

 

"Yeah. I mean with all the tabloids out on what's going on with you and Cam and me being the reason you guys broke up and yada yada ya. She was just curious." I state as I start to step out of my clothes. "You wanna hop in here with me?" I ask gesturing to the shower.

 

"Sure." He says taking off his boxer briefs and stepping in behind me. "So does your mom know you're into women?" Justin asks

 

I laugh. "You think I could be in a relationship for two years and my mom not know about it?" I ask

 

"It's been known to happen." He says

 

"Nah she knew about both girlfriends and she accepted what I wanted. Just so long as I'm happy. Actually she was crazy about Toni until she broke up with me." I say

 

Justin nods in understanding. "I think one of the main reason she is so ok with it is because she still has hope that I can give her a grandchild." I smile

 

"Do you want to have kids? He asks

 

I look at him. "Yea I do. I want at least two kids, preferably a boy and a girl." I smile

 

"Ahh you have that all planed out huh?" He asks

 

I just giggle. "Sure if you want to say that."

 

We finish our shower and go in the bedroom to get dressed. I'm not sure if having a conversation about sex the night before and then talking about kids a little while ago was a great idea. Add on to that the fact that we are both standing here in towels it's just asking for trouble.

 

"Anybody ever tell you that you look sexy with your hair up like that and wearing a towel?" Justin smirks.

 

I turn to face him. "I've been told I look sexy in just a towel but I don't think the hair thing was added on to that." I smile.

 

I feel Justin walk up behind me and place his arms around my waist while I'm looking for something to wear. "I think you would look hot in that." He says pointing to a cute baby blue dress I have.

 

"Are you saying that because I would actually look good in it or because it's your favorite color?" I laugh

 

"What if I said both?" He asks

 

"Then I might consider wearing it." I laugh

 

"I think you would look a lot better with out this towel on." He says reaching to unwrap my towel.

 

He turned me to face him and I'm not sure what made me do it other than want but I reached down and unwrapped Justin's towel. So for the second time in a short period of time Justin and I are naked in front of each other and you could feel the heat and passion in the air. I want him and he wants me and we could very easily just get busy. It was just a matter of if it could happen.

 

 

It seemed like every time Justin and I were in this position something stopped us from going all the way. However taking the chance Justin started kissing my neck and massaging my breast. I don't know what it is about his lips and hands but they just send me into a euphoric daze. A daze I never want to come out of. We make our way over to the bed and I lay down with Justin hovering over me.

 

I don't think that he was trying to rush things but I understood that he wanted to actually do this and he didn't want to be interrupted. He spread my legs and reached in the draw to get a condom. I watched him for a moment and started giggling a little.

 

"What's so funny?" Justin asked smiling at me some.

 

"You in a hurry?" I ask looking down at him.

 

He looks down at himself and realizes just how much he is rushing. "I'm sorry I just want you so bad and...." He trails off.

 

"You don't want us interrupted." I finish.

 

"Yea." He says. "If you want me to slow down I can." He says

 

I look at Justin intently for a moment then pull him down to me to kiss him. I took the condom from him and put it on my self and proceeded to open my legs a little wider for Justin. I don't think I was really prepared for Justin to enter me, but when he did I was at a loss for words. My eyes were wide and I felt myself grab on to Justin a little tighter.

 

"Are you ok Tink?" He asks me

 

I couldn't do anything but shake my head. "If you need me to stop I will, just tell me ok."

 

I finally managed to find my voice. "I'm fine." I said.

 

"You sure you don't want me to stop?" He asks

 

"No please don't stop." I hear myself saying. It was like I really just couldn't bare the thought of Justin not being inside of me.

 

For a moment I can't believe Justin and I are having sex. It seems so surreal. It also seems like now that we are actually having sex Justin relaxed some and didn't rush so much. I think the reason he didn't completely relax was because we had had the conversation about how no guy had ever given me a scream worthy orgasm.

 

Unfortunately for the both of us that wouldn't be happening right now, because not even 5 minutes after we had started there was a knock at the door. Justin stopped and looked at me and I started right back in his eyes.

 

"You have to be fucking kidding me!" I said.

 

Justin went to start moving again but the knock got louder. Justin somewhat collapses on top of me.

 

"Justin hurry up and answer the door man. We got some stuff we need to go over before your interviews later." Came Traces voice.

 

Justin lifted his head up some to look at me. "I hate to say this, but are we not suppose to have sex?" He asks in a half joking manner.

 

"Trust me I'm starting to feel like we have some bad omen on us. Which yea is pissing me off some." I say

 

Justin slowly made his way out of me and off the bed. We both kinda sighed while he went to grab a pair of shorts and left to answer the door. I laid there just staring at the ceiling. Seriously are we facing some type of omen because every time we get to that point something happens. I begrudgingly got up and went to clean up some and get dressed. Some day this is going to be.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story