Justin opened the door a little annoyed. "Dude you're not even dressed yet!" Trace says walking into the suite.

 

Justin didn't say anything he just closed the door and watched Trace as he started rambling about what they were suppose to be doing that day. He couldn't say that he was pissed at Trace but rather the situation. Trace noticed that Justin wasn't paying any attention to what he was saying.

 

"J are you even listening to me?"

 

Justin looked up and was about to answer when Angelina walked out of the bedroom. She looked over at Justin and then Trace.

 

"Hey Trace. I'm not interrupting anything important am I?" She asks

 

"Hey Angi. You weren't interrupting anything except me trying to find out what's wrong with Justin." Trace laughed.

 

"Oh." Was all she said at first. "Listen I'm going to go over to the music store and look for this cd my friend was telling me about. I should be back in a few." She says walking to the door.

 

"Hey Trace I'll be right back" Justin says following Angelina out the door. "Tink wait."

 

Angelina turned around to face Justin. "Are you ok?" Justin asked.

 

"We were just in the beginning stage of having sex and we had to stop. How do you thinking I'm doing?" She says a little snippy.

 

Justin sighed. "I'm sorry. I didn't ask for Trace to come right now."

 

Now Angelina sighed. "No I'm sorry for getting snippy with you. You're suffering just as much as I am. Probably worse." She laughs pointing at his shorts.

 

Justin smiled at her then reached for her. "I think we should try this at night when everybody is sleeping." Justin says

 

"That might be a good idea, but in the mean time you have Trace waiting for you and I need to get away from you before I rape you right here in the hallway." She says

 

Justin smirks. "I don't know that it would be rape. I mean you already know that I want it." He laughs.

 

Angelina rolled her eyes. "Yea don't I know it. Look I'm outta here, I'll see you later on ok." She says kissing Justin goodbye.

 

It wasn't something she did, but Justin liked how it felt and before she had a chance to pull away he pulled her closer to him and deepened the kiss. He heard her moan a little and it drove him crazy. He felt her starting to relax in his embrace and he knew that if he didn't let her go soon that they would definitely be in trouble for doing things in the hallway they shouldn't be.

 

"Damn why did you have to go and kiss me." Justin joked.

 

"I wasn't expecting you to do that!" Angelina said stepping back some.

 

"Ok, Ok I'm going to let you go." Justin says walking back to the room

 

Trace looked up when he saw Justin walk in. "Is everything ok man?" Trace asked a little worried.

 

Justin sighed. "You kinda interrupted a moment between us." He says.

 

"I'm sorry. Why didn't you just tell me we could talk about it while we were on the bus. I mean we don't have a lot to go over." Trace says.

 

Justin laughed a little. "It's kinda hard to go back to having sex once you're interrupted."

 

Trace's eyes got wide and he looks over at Justin. "Did you just say what I think you just said?" Trace asks in shock.

 

Justin just laughed. "You heard what I said. Don't try and act like you didn't" Justin says heading into the bedroom and Trace following behind.

 

"You were actually having sex with Angelina?" Trace asks

 

"Dude what part of that statement are you having a hard time grasping?" Justin laughed getting his clothes out.

 

"Why the hell didn't you just ignore me when I came to the door?"

 

"What would that have done? You would have called and then when I didn't answer the phone you would have called Tink. Then when she didn't answer you would have called Tiny or Mike and have them banging on the door or breaking it down to find out where the hell I was." Justin said.

 

"Ok you have a point. I'm sorry man." Was all Trace said.

 

"Don't worry about it. There isn't anything you can do about it now." Justin said going into the bathroom.

 

"So are you guys together now?" Trace yells

 

"No."

 

"So you were just gonna have sex with her? No commitment or anything?" Trace asks surprised.

 

Justin opened the bathroom door and stepped out into the room. "Trace all I know is I want her. I know I'm not one to go having casual sex, but I can't explain to you just how bad I want her. Yes I do want a relationship with her, but I also know she is not gonna go for that so soon after my break up with Cam."

 

Trace just smiled. "I'm not mad or anything. Just surprised at you, that's all."

 

"Well you know there's always that thing you said you wouldn't do, but you end up doing it." Justin laughs.

 

 

How come when you're so close to doing certain things something usually happens to stop you? I don't really think it's some bad omen thing but rather bad timing. Seriously I think we pick some of the worst times to have sex. Perhaps it would be in our best interest to just wait until a night there is no show and tell Trace and Lisha we want to be alone and just go from there. Some where in the middle of my thought process my phone rings.

 

"Hello" I finally answer

 

"Hey it's Derek. I have some questions for you missy!"

 

I roll my eyes. "What questions do you have for me?" I ask

 

"What's this I hear about you talking to Toni again?" He asks

 

I pull my phone away from my ear and look at it. I take a deep breath and return it to my ear. "How in the hell did you know Toni and I started talking again?"

 

"I talked to Monica who has talked to Toni! So why are you even giving that girl the time of day?" Derek asks.

 

"Oh please don't start this with me." I whine.

 

" I would rather see you with Justin than running back to Toni." He yells

 

"Who said I was going back to Toni?" I ask in defense.

 

"Oh she told Monica that you two were trying to work things out." Derek informs me.

 

I make a mental note to call Toni and ream her out for not keeping her big mouth closed. I sigh before I go into anything else with Derek.

 

"Look, I'm not going to lie yes I'm talking to Toni again. Maybe we may get back together or may not, but I'm not about to base my life around it. I am seeing someone else so no I'm not just waiting to see where things are going with Toni and I."

 

"Wait you're dating someone else? When the hell did you become ms player player?" Derek laughs.

 

"I'm not being a player. A. They both know about each other and B. they understand." I say.

 

"Wait you got both of them to agree to this? Can you please tell me your secret?" He laughs.

 

"Shut up Derek!" I say laughing right along with him

 

"So who is the lucky person? Wait are all those stories about you and Justin true?" He asks.

 

I sigh because I'm not sure if I really want to get into this with him.

 

"Angelina Turner! You better quit playing with me! Are you getting busy with the pop star?" He asks

 

"No I'm not getting busy with the pop star. (Which is true) We may be dating." I mumble.

 

"Damn girl how did you pull that one?" He asks amazed

 

"What the hell is that suppose to mean?" I laugh slightly

 

"I didn't mean it like you couldn't get somebody like Justin Timberlake. Hell you're fine as fuck, but I mean he was with Cam and I'm not saying Cameron Diaz looks better than you it's just that they seemed so inseparable."

 

"Well you know what they say, looks can be deceiving." I say

 

"So he knows that you're talking to Toni and he still wants to win you over?"

 

"Is that one of those questions based on the theory that women are better in bed when it comes to other women?" I laugh

 

"I just mean that you were so in love with Toni." He says

 

I switch the phone to my other ear. "WAS being the key word there. Now I don't know how I feel about her. And believe you me Justin is defiantly make Toni's work hard." I say.

 

"Ah he's winning you over huh?"

 

I roll my eyes. "I like him a lot ok. Lets not make a big deal about this." I say feeling myself start to blush.

 

"So does he want to be with you?" Derek asks me.

 

"Yea I believe so."

 

"So why not get with him and tell Toni to fuck off?" He asks

 

"It's not that simple Derek." I say

 

"The hell it ain't that simple. Toni sure as hell made it that simple when she told you she wanted to see other people." He says.

 

I sigh again. See this is the reason why I didn't even want to have this conversation with him or anybody else for that matter. Justin doesn't know all the details of my break up with Toni so he isn't going to go there with me but all my friends and my mom and sister are going to rip me to shreds for even talking to her. I spot the black Navigator truck that we travel in when Justin is going to do interviews or we're going out. I make my way over there because I know I'm suppose to be going with them.

 

"Derek let me call you later. I have to go." I say

 

"Oh hell no. You are not getting out of this conversation that easy." I hear him say.

 

"I have to go work now!" I say

 

"Fine but I'm calling you later and you are going to talking more about this with me." He says and then hangs up.

 

I just look at the phone and sigh.

 

"Are you ok?" Elisha asks me as soon as she spots me.

 

"I'm fine. Are the guys down here yet?" I ask

 

"Nope Tiny went to go get them. Justin said you went to the record store so I was just out here waiting for you. Are you sure everything is fine?" She asks again.

 

I sigh again for what must be the 50th time. "I'm a little something but I couldn't tell you what at the moment." I laugh

 

"Ok get in the truck so we can talk before the guys come down." She says hoping in the truck.

 

I follow behind her and close the door. I see that no one is upfront so I start talking.

 

"Trace interrupted Justin and I just as we started having sex and I think I'm just a little pissed and irritated." I babble.

 

Elisha just looks at me in complete shock. "You and Justin what? Did you just say that you guys were having sex?" She asks.

 

I can feel my face turning red. "Yea that is what I said. Lish I'm just so sexually frustrated and I wouldn't even be this way if there wasn't so much sexual tension between Justin and I. Further more it didn't help that we were actually in the act." I sigh.

 

"So are you guys a together now?" Elisha asks.

 

"No. Which is even stranger because nether one of us is the type of person to just have causal sex."

 

"Angi what do you want to happen between you guys?" She asks.

 

I turn to face Elisha. "Lish I really like him. More than I've liked anyone in a long time. I'm just scared of what could happen if I take that big step with him." I say

 

"Are you scared of being with a guy again, the fact that you may still have feelings for Toni or is it the whole Cameron thing?" She asks

 

I take a deep breath before I answer. "I think it's more of the last two. It's not like I'm uncomfortable about being with a guy. I mean hello I was in the process of having sex with him." I laugh.

 

"Well hun the only thing I can tell you is that you need to talk to Justin about how you feel. It could really help." She says

 

I see Trace and Justin coming to the car. "Hey why don't we finish this when we get to the radio station?" I suggest.

 

"Yea that's a good idea." Elisha says getting comfortable.

 

Justin and Trace jump in the truck laughing and talking. "Well isn't this nice. The ladies are already in the truck waiting on us." Trace smiles

 

Justin comes to sit next to me then leans down some to whisper something in my ear. "Hey you doing a little better" He asks

 

I look at him and smile. "Yea I'm a little better. I think when we get back we should really talk." I say



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story