Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm horriable I know. School has been crazy and so has work and I've been sick. But here is a new chapter for you guys hope you like it. If anyone is still reading.

We finally made it to Jersey and I’m just bursting at the seams with excitement. I’m not even sure why. I mean yeah I’m excited to see my family but still I’m just overly happy. Justin and I still haven’t done anything. It seems like anytime we could we’re just too tired to, but I have found that Trace and Elisha have left us alone a lot more lately.

 

“Are you sure your mom won’t mind us coming for dinner?” Justin asks as I’m finishing up some paper work.

 

“For the 100th time no she won’t have a problem with it. Besides she wants to meet the people I spend such a great deal of time with lately.”

 

“I think she just wants to integrate me for answering your phone that morning.” Justin smiles.

 

I roll my eyes at him. “Yea whatever Randy. Look will you just chill out. Everything is going to be fine, trust me. What you need to worry about is my sister Renee.” I laugh.

 

“I think you need to be more worried about her than I do. She might be trying to push all up on your man.” He laughed.

 

I looked at him and just laughed. “First off my sister would hardly ever push up on anyone I’m with. Second you are not my man.” I say heading to the front of the bus.

 

Justin quickly followed me. “Yea I wanted to talk to you about that. I was just thinking that we have been getting closer lately, and I’m not trying to rush you or anything I was just thinking maybe we could take that step and be more than friends. I don’t know where things stand with you and Toni, but Tink I really like you and I want to be with you more than you know.”

 

I’m not even sure how I should handle this. I mean yeah I like Justin a lot and I’m not even gonna lie I kinda want to be his girlfriend, but I still can’t deny that I have some type of feeling for Toni. Some of my friends that know Toni and I are talking again think I’m insane for even letting her back into my life. I guess I think it’s kind of cruel not to give her a second chance. I mean she didn’t cheat on me on the contrary she broke up with me before anything like that even happen which you have to respect.

 

I guess Justin noticed my dazed expression because his voice broke me out of my thoughts. “Look Tink I’m not asking for an answer now. I figured you would need some time to think about all this. I just wanted you to know how I felt.” He says as the bus comes to a stop in front of the hotel.

 

“You know James would have dropped you off at your house instead of bringing you all the way here.” Justin says while we’re in the elevator.

 

I look over at him and smile. “I think I need a moment before I see my sister and besides that nobody is at home now. I like the effect of them seeing me when I step out the car.” I laugh.

 

Just as we step off the elevator my cell phone rings and I can’t do anything but laugh because one of my very best friends Mia is on the phone.

 

“Ok chick I know you’re suppose to be getting in today so where are you?” She asks

 

“No hello? No how are you? Did you have a safe trip? What kinda of friend are you?” I laugh as Justin and I walk into his room.

 

She gives me a exasperated sigh like she’s tired of me stalling and then she laughs. “Ok you’re right I am a bad friend. So you wanna tell me where you are now?” She laughs even harder.

 

“Mia, remind me to fuck you up when I see you.” I laugh into the phone.

 

“Why would I remind you of such a thing?” She asks

 

Just as I’m about to say something Justin comes back into the front area of the suite. “Hey Tink, I accidentally brought one of your bags upstairs with me. Did you want me to just leave it here or what?”

 

“You can leave it here. I might actually stay here one night. I’m not sure yet.” I smile “Besides after Mia gets through with me I may need to come here instead of going home.” I laugh talking to both Justin and Mia.

 

“Should I be offended by that statement?” Mia asks

 

“That depends. I mean if you’re offended by the fact that you always try and get me drunk off my ass then yes you should be. However I don’t think Justin would object to you getting me that toasted. It gives him full rein to try and take advantage of me.” I laugh.

 

Justin gives me this playful hurt look. “I resent the fact that you are telling your friend that I would do such a thing!” He says.

 

I get up and walk over to him. I drape one arm around his neck while I still hold the phone with the other. “Oh chill Randy. She knows I’m just playing.” I smile

 

“You call him Randy?” Mia asks

 

“Yes I do. Now to actually answer the very first question you asked me. I’m in town already.”

 

“Aww shit it’s time to party then. Where are you so we can start getting our party on?” She says.

 

“Mia chill out. I still need to go home and see mom and Renee. Besides I think they both are going to want me to stay the night.” I say

 

“Damn it Angi! I’ve so been waiting on you to get home so we could hit the clubs and now you’re here and I still have to wait.” She pouts.

 

“I told you that you should just wait till we go to New York for the last show. Derek is flying in and we could all just party there. You’re the one that was so hell bent on trying to go out as soon as I got home. You should know better than that anyway.” I say

 

Mia sighs again before she says anything else. “You’re right I should have just waited. Anyway can I at least come over for dinner?” She asks

 

“I don’t think mom would have a problem with that. Let me hit you back in a little while after I talk to her.” I say

 

We say our goodbyes and I head into the bedroom where Justin is. “You ok?” I ask seeing him sitting on the bed.

 

He looks up and smiles at me. “Yea I’m good. You’re off the phone?”

 

I laughed a little because it was very plan to see that I was off the phone. Before I said anything else I took a long look at Justin. “What are you thinking about?” I asked.

 

His eyes were focused on his hands. He seemed a little fidgety. “I don’t know I guess I was just thinking about meeting your friends and family.” He shrugged.

 

I climbed over next to him and put my arms around his neck. “Don’t tell me that the confident and cocky Justin Timberlake is nervous about meeting my people.” I laugh

 

Justin just looks at me and wiggles his way out of my embrace. The smile on my face dropped and I felt bad because it seemed like I was making fun of him at a bad time. I watch him walk over to the window of the hotel and look out at the city.

 

“I have no clue what’s going on with us Tink. I mean yeah we’re good friends but is that it? You’ve got me thinking about doing things that I would never do.” He looks over at me and I can feel the confused and hurt look on my face but I don’t want Justin to see it. However I think I’m too late because Justin is walking back toward me.

“God Tink I don’t want you to think of that in a bad way. I… I…. I just…..” As he is trying to get out what ever it is on his mind my cell rings again. I see that it’s my sister calling. “Justin I’m sorry it’s Renee I have to answer this.” Justin sighed and nods his head in understanding. 

 


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story