Author's Chapter Notes:
I feel like because I have abandon you guys for so long you stopped leaving me feedback and reading altogether. I'm sorry guys. Well for those who are still reading here is another update. Feel free to tell me what you think. :-)

Justin decided to go down to Trace’s room while Angelina was on the phone. Once he got there he began to question if he really wanted to talk to Trace about this or just figure it out on his own. Before he could make up his mind the door to the room swung open and Elisha jumped from the surprise.

 

“Justin you scared me!” Elisha said as she stepped to the side so Justin could come in. Looking at his face she could tell that something was wrong. “J are you ok?” She asked in concern.

 

Justin looked up at her and tried to smile it off but knowing in his mind that he was failing miserably. “I just have something’s on my mind. Is Trace around?” He asked.

 

“Yea he’s in the bedroom. Trace. Justin’s here.” She smiles at Justin and then turns to leave. Just as the door shuts Trace appears in the room.

 

“Hey what’s up man?” He asks taking a set on one of the sofa’s Justin moves more into the room and takes a seat across from Trace. Trace looks over Justin’s features and knows something is on his friends mind. “Ok man what’s eating away at you?” Trace asks

 

Justin takes a deep breath before saying anything. “Have you ever felt like you wanted to tell someone something but you didn’t know where to begin?” Justin asks.

 

Trace looks at him strangely for a moment. “Elaborate on that a little will you?”

 

“Like before you told Elisha you loved her for the first time. Where you sitting around pondering how you were going to say it?” Justin asked.

 

All of a sudden Trace smiled. “Oh wow you love her.” Trace laughs. Justin looks up at Trace in surprise. “And that look right there just really confirms it. You’re in love with Angelina.” Trace says

 

“Dude how the fuck do you mange to figure these things out so easily?” Justin smiles.

 

“Cuz this is how you usually act when you first start having those deep feelings. You haven’t said a word to her about it yet though have you?”

 

“Nope. We’re still on the whole will you be with me thing and I really don’t know how to approach the situation considering she’s really excited about being home and seeing her friends and what not.”

 

“Speaking of seeing her family what time are we suppose to be over there for dinner?”

 

“I’m not sure. She’s on the phone with her sister now so maybe by the time I get back to the room I will have some idea. I know she can tell something is on my mind but I’m really afraid to talk to her about it because I think if I tell her this it may scare her off.” Justin admits.

 

“If you keep things bottled up to long then you know your going to explode. Maybe it would be best for the both of you if you just let everything out later on. I mean she’s staying at her mom’s house for the time that we’re here right?”

 

“I believe so. She said she might stay here one night she’s still not sure.” Justin answers

 

“Well I would think that tonight would be the better night to talk to her so she can just go ahead and stay at her moms. Give you guys both some time to think. It’s just a suggestion man.” Trace says heading into the kitchen area. Justin following behind.

 

“You know what’s funny? The fact that we just came out of a slight drama. I don’t want to go back there again.”

 

“J man it doesn’t have to be drama it could turn out to be a very good thing. You never know how she is feeling.” Trace pointed out.

 

“Yea I guess that could be true. More so I hope it’s true.”

   

My sister is so crazy. I finally managed to get off the phone with my sister who is beyond excited to see me (and Justin for that matter). I decide to go look for Justin or maybe it would just be better to call him because he could be anywhere. Just as I am about to call his cell phone mine rings.

 

“So you made it in safe?” I hear the voice ask.

 

“Yea I made it here just fine thank you for asking.”

 

“Damn I still have to wait another few days before I can see you huh?”

 

I laugh at that. “Well Toni if you’re in such a hurry to see me I guess I could find a way to see you sooner than that.”

 

“Really? You would do that for me?” I hear her ask.

 

I pause for a moment before I answer the question. Am I really flirting with her? “Yea I’m sure I can make that happen. What are you doing right now?”

 

“I’m sitting in my office finishing up some paper work. Why?”

 

“I was thinking about coming over that way to maybe grace you with my presence.” I smile.

 

“Hmm that would be a nice afternoon treat. Maybe if I’m lucky I can spend more than I few moments with you.”

 

I laugh a little more. “While I’m sure you would love that I can’t say that you will get that wish. My mom has planned a dinner for me and you know she would kill me if I missed it further more she would kill you if you showed up.”

 

Toni laughed. “Yea I am trying to see my next birthday. So I think I’ll keep my very far distance.”

 

“Ok well give me half an hour and I should be there ok?” I ask

 

“Yea sure that’s fine. I can’t wait to see you.” Toni says.

 

I can feel myself blush and it takes me right back to the days when we were together. When I would get off work early and rush to her job to see her or visa versa. We hang up the phone and I make my way back into the bedroom. As I’m sitting on the bed thinking I realize I was suppose to be calling Justin to find out where he is. But instead I think it would be better to just leave him a note and call him later to let him know about the dinner and everything. It’s pretty obvious something is on his mind right now and maybe he wants to be alone. So I leave him the note and head out the door.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story