Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm glad you guys are like the story. It's almost over :-( but enjoy the stuff I have left. :-)
1month later. 

It’s nice to be back to the states. We had the last show in Europe the other night and now it’s time to rest up before Justin starts the last leg of the tour which would be the Australian. I feel like a lazy bum because I still have on pajama’s and it’s way past noon.

 

It feels very weird to be in Justin’s house. We’re in LA and I am aware that Justin has left me alone. I suppose he’s use to time changes. I finally mange to drag myself out of bed and make my way to the living room where I hear noise.

 

“Well look who decided to get up and join the living!” Trace says looking over at me.

 

“Just cuz I wasn’t out of bed doesn’t mean I wasn’t awake.” I say sticking my tongue out.

 

I look around at my surroundings and all I can do is laugh. There are empty pop cans and pizza boxes on the table. The guys are in there respective chairs playing X-Box 360. To be exact they are playing Halo 3. These guys are so into this game that it’s ridiculous.

 

“Is this what you all do when you get back home? Make a mess and play Halo?” I ask with a bit of a laugh.  But instead of Justin or Trace answering me Elisha answers. “There is no hope of them really talking much when they are in battle.” She says handing me a glass of juice. “Well at least somebody here is coherent with me.” I laugh.  Elisha and I get up and head out to the back deck while the guys continue there game.

 

“I was beginning to think you were never going to wake up.” Lish laughs

 

“Sorry I’m not use to the time change as much as you guys are. I woke up a few times but I just couldn’t drag myself out the bed.” I say smiling.

 

“So you and Justin a lot better now?” She asks and for some reason I get the feeling I know exactly what she is asking and it’s not exactly what she’s asking.

 

I laugh. “You should really cut the shit Lish and ask me if we’ve had sex yet. You’re almost as bad as the media and tabloids.” I say

 

We both laugh at that. “I was just wondering how you guys were really doing that’s all.”

 

I sigh. “I think we’re better. It’s been ok I guess….” I trail off.

 

Truth be told I’m really not sure of much of anything when it comes to our personal relationship. Yea we talked and everything but it still seems like something is missing and we’ve been so busy lately with the tour and interviews and just trying to get some rest that we haven’t had any quality time and perhaps that’s what’s missing. We haven’t really had the opportunity to be a couple. It seems like with the flirting we were always going out and having the best time and when we chose to stay in it was relaxing and just nice.  And suddenly a thought occurs to me.

 

“We should go out tonight.” I say suddenly “We should go out and just party like we were doing during the 1st leg of the tour.” I say to Elisha.

 

“Were did that come from?” She asks.

 

“I was just thinking about how much fun we use to have and all the flirting Justin and I use to do. It’s like since we’ve been a couple things have just been so complicated and blah. Besides we didn’t really do too much partying in Europe it felt like things were going extra fast there.”

 

Elisha is quite for a moment while she thinks this over. “You know you’re right we should go out and shake our ass.” She giggles.

 

With plans finally made we go to tell the guys what we have decided. Yea like that’s going to be easy.

 

Later that Night… 

Justin sits waiting on Angelina to finish getting ready. He swore he would not complain about how long it took her to get ready. It has been common knowledge that even though woman take there time about getting ready it always pays off in the end. After looking at his watch again for the 5th time the door bell rings. When Justin finally answers the door he looks a little perplexed.

 

“Dude why didn’t you use your key?” Justin asks as he lets Trace and Elisha in.

 

Trace laughs. “I would have had this one not been rushing me and I left my keys on the counter.” He replies.

 

“Oh don’t blame that on me.” Elisha laughs.

 

Justin just shakes his head at both of them and laughs. “Well Tink isn’t ready yet. So…” Justin starts but a voice interrupts him.

 

“I am ready. Sorry it took a little longer but my hair wouldn’t cooperate with me.” Angie laughs.

 

When Justin looks at her he forgot everything he was about to say. She looked sexy as hell.  She had on a red dress that came just above her knees and had a plunging neck line that showed just the right amount of cleavage. Her hair was down and curled in spiral curls around her face. She was just mesmerizing to Justin.

 

Angelina smiles at Justin. “We ready to go?” She asks.

 

Justin finally finds his voice. “I don’t know if I should take you out the house looking that damn sexy.”

 

Angie just laughs at him as she walks over to the table to grab her everyday purse and transfer some of her stuff to the purse she had now.

  

As Justin watched her he knew this was going to be a night to remember.

  

It’s so hot in here! And I do mean HOT!!!! I feel so sexy and free. I’ve been drinking and dancing for a few hours now. I miss this.  Not being cocky or anything but Justin and I are defiantly the hottest couple in here because every girl and guys eye in here is on us. It’s not like we’re all up on each other like we’re having sex or something. I finally start to feel like I need a rest so I make my way back over to the table and ask the server for some water and not long after Elisha, Trace and Justin came to join me.

 

“You ok?” Justin asks me.

 

“Yea I just need some water.” I answer.

 

Trace leans over to talk to Justin and then asks me if we want to head out soon because the club will be closing soon. I look at my watch and realize it’s almost 3:30 in the morning. I figure after I get my water we can head out. Trace has been the designated driver because he can’t drink until he is finished with his medication for his sinus infection.

 

We head out of the club and as soon as we get out there the cool LA air hits me and I feel so good. When the valet brings the car around Justin and I hop in the back seat and immediately his lips connect with my neck. I giggle and Trace looks at us in the rearview mirror.

 

“Jezz can’t you all wait till we get back to the house?” Trace whines. Elisha just laughs.

 

I push Justin back and put the window down to get some air. It was a nice quite ride back to Justin’s place. Once there I said my good byes to Elisha and Trace and headed inside. Justin stayed out side a little longer talking to Trace about something. However I use this time to take advantage this moment.

 

I quickly hook up my I-pod and put on “Bed” by J. Holiday and quickly get out of my shoes and dress and all I’m left in is my bra and panty set. When Justin finally walks in I think he’s very caught off guard because I’m just lying on the bed relaxing and feeling the music. I suppose to him it was a nice sight to see walking into his bedroom.

 

I watch him as he smiles at me.

 

“Well isn’t this a nice surprise?” He laughs as he takes off his shirt and pants and lies next to me.

 

“Is this your way of seducing me?”

 

I laugh a little. “Do I really need to try and seduce you?”

 

“No not really.” He smiles moving his head toward my neck.

 

I was already slightly turned on, but when I feel Justin’s lips meet my neck it just puts me over the edge. As he’s kissing me he slowly unfastens my bra and I feel his hands on my nipples. I know I’m buzzed but not so buzzed that I’m not totally aware of what’s going on. This is what I’ve been waiting on for I don’t know how long. Soon we’re both naked. Again were so close and I’m praying nothing goes wrong. Justin however is going so slow doing everything that not only is it tortuous but it’s giving me the comfort that perhaps we will actually be able to enjoy this.

 

After much foreplay Justin finally enters me and I think I’ve died and gone to heaven. I think it’s just the way he is doing it that’s making me feel like this. It’s so passionate and slow. I don’t even think I realized it until Justin looked me in my eyes and asked me if I was ok, that I was crying. Not like I was in pain or like I was bawling my head off but more like there were a few tears sliding down my face.

 

I smile at him “Yea I’m fine, please don’t stop.” I whisper.

 

Justin just smiled back at me. It’s been so long since I’ve made love to anyone that I forgot how wonderful it feels, and as that thought enters my brain I realize what I just thought. I realize that I’m falling in love with Justin. Before I know it my orgasm soon over takes me and I know Justin can feel it, because I am squeezing him so damn tight. Some how he manages to keep his rhythm going and it’s driving me crazy.

 

“Baby I need you to relax a little.” He tells me.

 

I feel like I can barely breath let alone talk, but I find my voice. “I’m trying but you feel so good I can’t help it.”

 

He laughs a little. “Well I’m glad I’m making you feel good but this is starting to hurt just a little cuz you won’t relax.”

 

I open my eyes to look at him then I pull him toward me so I can kiss him. It helps the relaxing process and soon he is laying more on me like I want and I manage to roll us over so I’m on top. I can tell he likes to be in control cuz as soon as I’m on top his hands are on my hips moving me the way he wants. I don’t know how or if it was the way he was helping me move but I was moving the way he liked and soon we were both going over the edge.

 

It took me a second to catch my breath then I laid on Justin and listened to his heart beat. It was so soothing that neither of us said anything for a long while. I raise my head to look up at Justin and he’s smiling at me.

 

“What are you smiling about?” I ask climbing up the bed to lay right next to him.

 

“That was incredible.”  He says still smiling at me.

 

I curl up in his arms and get comfortable by putting my head back on his chest. I go back to my daze by listening to his heart beat. He’s rubbing my back and I know it’s going to put me to sleep soon. Justin realizes this and suddenly stops.

 

“You ok? You haven’t said much.”

 

I laugh a little. I can tell he’s thinking about that conversation we had and his insecurities are getting to him. I raise my head up and place a kiss on Justin’s lips. That kiss starts moving into round number 2.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story