Author's Chapter Notes:
Feedback is always loved. Enjoy!
Next morning. 

The sound of thunder wakes me up. It didn’t make me jump up but it was loud enough to cause me to open my eyes. I look at the clock on the night stand and see that I’ve only been sleep for a few hours. Justin is holding me and I can feel his slow steady breathing on my neck, and it causes me to smile. I really don’t want to move but I really have to go to the bathroom.

 

“Randy I need you to let me go.” I whisper.

 

I hear him whine before he says anything. “No.”

 

I laugh some. “I have to pee baby.” I say

 

He finally let me go and I made my way to the bathroom. After I used it and cleaned up some I went back into the room to find Justin on the phone. He smiled at me as I climbed back into the bed and turned on the TV. After he got off the phone he grabbed the remote from me and put the TV on mute.

 

“You haven’t said much of anything to me since before…. You know.” He smiles at me sheepishly.

 

I look at him and try not to laugh. “Since when do you have an issue with saying sex or using some silly metaphor?” I ask

 

He starts to laugh some and then looks back at me. “Ok Tink. You haven’t said much to me since we…” Before he could finish I cut him off.

 

“Before we made love?” I say for him. He looks at me a little taken off guard. I feel my cheeks get hot and I look into his eyes.

 

“You can’t call that anything but making love Randy.” I take a deep breath before I go on. “I forgot what that felt like. I forgot how good it feels to make love to someone, To feel that passionate and complete.” I say

 

He smiles at me. “You said making love like…..”

 

“Like I love you, Cause I realized last night that it’s about time that I tell you, I love you Justin.”

  

He was finally hearing the words that he had been dying to hear from her but still he had to wonder about how he performed. Call it a guy thing hell maybe even an ego thing. He knew it would be childish to ask but he was having some conflicting feels about what he should do. Before he could decide what he wanted to do Angelina was straddling him again.  She started kissing him slow, just the way she knew he liked kissing her. He wanted her again but he needed to know the answers to the questions that were swimming in his head. Justin flipped them over and suddenly he was on top of her looking her in the eyes.

 

“What are you thinking about?” Angelina asked

 

“What you just said to me. So you love me huh?” He asked half joking.

 

Angie didn’t want to joke about this, she grabbed his face and looked deep in his eyes.

 

“Yes I love you Justin.” She says rather quietly. “I’ve never felt that good being with a guy.”

 

“Meaning?” Justin asked.

 

Angie laughed. “Well I wouldn’t be worried about how good you did considering the first time you made me cry and I don’t cry that easy when it comes to things like this.”

 

Justin raises an eyebrow. “That doesn’t completely answer my question. Granted it makes me feel good but it doesn’t answer the question and stop trying to distract me by moving ever so slightly every few seconds.” Justin smiles

 

“What makes you think I’m trying to distract you?”

 

Justin just gives her this knowing look and moved her off of him.

 

Angelina rolled her eyes playfully. “What is it that you’re trying to figure out?”

 

Justin sighed. “Tink I love you, I mean whole heart loving you. I just want to make sure that you are there with me. That that’s where your heart is.”

 

Angie was quite for a moment. She understood exactly what Justin was feeling and this wasn’t something that could easily be fixed my getting a nut off. Granted it might help there was more she needed to show Justin to prove to him she was feeling the same way.

 

“Justin I understand what you’re saying and I didn’t mean to make you feel as though I am trying to dismiss what you are feeling. I’m a little scared of this.”

 

“What this do you mean?” Justin asks

 

“I mean the way I feel about you. The fact that I want to be with you and you make me so happy. I haven’t been in love in a long while, and I forgot how that feels. It makes me a little scared because it’s been so long.”

 

Justin’s quiet for a moment. Just sitting there staring at Angie. He couldn’t find the words to express how he felt in that moment but he had never felt so confident and sure about a intimate relationship in his life. The words that she was saying was exactly what he needed to hear, and the way she was acting was what he needed and wanted. Call him crazy or a pussy but he had his fair share of heart break and he couldn’t stand to go trough that with Angelina.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story