Author's Chapter Notes:
So it's the last day of schoo for me and since I am in such a good mood I thought I would share the feeling by giving you an update. This is the second to last chapter. Hope you guys enjoy. :-)

Johnny understood where I was coming from and was very annoyed about the whole thing. Justin on the other hand was beyond pissed. He even told me he thought I should just quit my job. I didn’t want to argue with him so I was mostly quite on the drive back to his house. When we got back Elisha and Trace were there waiting on us I didn’t feel like talking I just went pass the living room into Justin’s room to start packing. When Justin made it into the house Elisha and Trace were both looking confused.

 

“You two didn’t have a fight did you?” Trace asked

 

Justin just sighed. “I wish it was that simple at least I could fix that.”

 

“So what’s wrong?” Elisha asks

 

“Jive is investigating her for violating her contract so she needs to go back to New York.” Justin says

 

“What the hell? How has she done anything wrong?” Trace asked.

 

“Some shit about our relationship being wrong or whatever.” Justin grumbled

“Oh that’s crazy. How can they think something like that?” Elisha asks.

 

“I have no idea. And I’m so pissed that she has to leave.”

   

I can’t believe that I got a flight out so quick. I need to be at the airport in an hour. I packed all my things because I’m not sure I will be back here before the last leg begins. For that matter if I will be back on the tour at all. At least in a work related way. I hear someone come in the room and I turn to see that it is Elisha and I’m actually grateful it’s her and not Justin.

 

“J told us what’s happing. I’m so sorry Angie.” She says hugging me from behind.

 

“With all the hooking up that goes on during tours I’m being investigated. What kind of crap is that?”

 

“You think somebody has it out for you?” She asks me?

 

“Could be who knows. You guys gonna go to the airport with me?” I ask

 

“Yea even though we don’t want to say goodbye to you.”

 

“I know I don’t want to go either but I have to protect myself and my job because I worked to damn hard for it.”

  

A few days later. 

I hate paper work I really do. I’m in my office finishing up the last of the release papers that they make you fill out when an investigation is done. On the upside I have been cleared and my good name restored so yay to that. One of the other PR’s actually got into fucking cahoots with Carmon Diaz to bring me down. Jordan Graham hates my guts because Mr. Weiss favors me for bigger accounts than Jordan. What the hell ever. I sign my name on the last form and go to take them down to Mr. Weiss office when my office phone rings.

 

“Angelina Turner.” I answer

 

“Wow I’ve never called you at your office before. Don’t you sound cute when you answer the phone.” Justin says.

 

“Thank you for that. How are you honey?” I ask

 

“I’m ok. I miss you.”

 

“I miss you too. Randy you will not believe all the shit I found out about.

 

“Oh yea? Well I hope that everything is ok.” He says

 

“Yea it’s fine now. Let’s just say your ex-girlfriend is willing to do whatever it takes to try and win you back.” I half laugh.

 

“Are you telling me that Cam was the reason behind your investigation?” He asks me in awe.

 

“Well it wasn’t just her, but yes. Listen I need to finish up some paper work. I’ll see you back at my place in about an hour?”

 

“Yea that’s fine. I’m done with my work out.” He laughs.

 

“Bye Randy.” I laugh

 

I hang up the phone and head down to my bosses office. Finally with all this behind me I get in my car to head home. As I pull up to my apartment I see that I have a guest waiting for me. Surprisingly I’m not all that surprised to see who it is waiting for me.

 

“So you and my mother planning another ambush on me?” I ask walking to the door.

 

“Angi we need to talk.”

 

“We always need to talk according to you. I’m tired of talking. You know that I’m with Justin now. So what could you possibly need to talk to me about” I ask

 

“Angi please I have something I need to talk to you about.” Toni pleads

 

I sigh, but I go ahead and cave because I don’t want a big fight to start.

 

“Fine come on in.” I say against my better judgment.

 

“You haven’t returned my phone calls.” She says standing by the door.

 

‘Toni don’t, we are not going to do this. I don’t owe you anything at all. Why do we keep having the conversation?” I ask

 

“Angi I’m sorry but I can’t keep acting like I’m happy with out you. I miss you. I miss us, and I don’t want to live without you.”

 

Just as she finishes her statement she is on her knee. I think I stopped breathing. Is she really doing this? Is she really getting ready to ask this? That’s when I see the ring and I know it is exactly what I think.

 

“Toni what the hell are you doing?” I ask finally finding my voice.

 

“Angi I don’t want to be without you anymore. Marry me.”

 

Before I have the chance to say anything Justin is waking in the door. Doesn’t it always go something like this? Justin looks at Toni who hasn’t moved and then up at me. I’m sure he can tell I’m shocked but he doesn’t say anything. At least not yet, he comes and stands between Toni and I.

 

“Are you really proposing to my girlfriend?” Was all he asks.

 

“Justin this doesn’t have anything to do with you. Stay out of it.” Toni says.

 

“Are you fucking kidding me? You’re talking……” Justin starts before I cut him off.

 

“Please you two I don’t need another fight.” You know for the fact that Toni is a female there is way to much testosterone in here.

 

I watch as Justin takes off the ring on his pinky and gets down on his knee as well.

 

“Since we’re doing proposals I think that it’s only fair for your boyfriend to ask you to be his wife. So Tink will you marry me?” Justin asks.

 

And here I am. Stuck between the two of them. I shouldn’t be though; I should be telling Justin yes and kicking Toni out. I really do love Justin, but there is something that is still between me and Toni. I mean she hurt me yes, but she didn’t do anything horribly wrong to me. So what am I suppose to do?



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story