Two weeks had gone by already and I felt more at ease with everything that was going on. Interestingly enough Justin and I have been hanging out and getting to know each other better. It’s like we’re becoming best friends. It’s weird I’ve never been this close to any of my clients. I’m wondering if it’s a bad idea.

 

I guess it couldn’t be all that bad because other people on the tour were pretty close to Justin and Trace. I even went so far as to call Silas and see what he had to say about the whole thing. He informed me that he and Justin were really close and to stop worrying. I guess I am being a bit of a worrywart. Suddenly a knock on the door breaks me out of my thoughts. I open the door to see Justin.

 

“Hey, I’m bored let’s go do something.” He says walking into my room.

 

“Sure Justin you can come in.” I laugh closing the door behind me.

 

“Sorry I just need something to do. We’re off tonight and Trace went to have a date with Lish and I need something to do. You’re like the next option.” He says

 

I look at him a little funny. “You know I don’t really like the way that statement just came out but I’m going to ignore it.” I say sitting back down.

 

“You have such a filthy little mind.” He said taking a seat across from me.

 

I just laughed. “You wanna go to a movie?” I ask

 

“Nah I’m not really up to going to a movie or clubbing.” He says.

 

“Ok well the only other thing I can think of is we can order some food and hang out here. Watch some TV maybe talk.” I suggest.

 

Justin is quiet for a moment. “You know what that actually sounds like fun right about now.” He answers.

  A few hours later… 

“So your sister loves me huh?” Justin asks sounding overly cocky

 

“Yea I guess you could say that, although I don’t know why. You’re not anything special.” I laugh

 

Justin and I are laid out in the front room of my suite. We’ve been talking about work and we just recently got on the subject of family. He so adores his two little brothers just as I adore my little sister. I’ve found out that he is a lot closer to his stepfather than his actual father and his mom is his  best friend other than Trace of course. I think it’s actually kinda cute.

 

“I’m the shit and you know it. Even you love me Angelina!” he laughs.

 

“You know you don’t have to call me Angelina.” I say.

 

“I know I just haven’t come up with a nickname for you yet.”

 

“Ok there is Angie and Lina or even Angi.” I say.

 

“I’m sure there is but I don’t want to be like everyone else. I have to have my own personal nickname for you. Ya see everybody else calls you those names. I want my own nickname for you.” He says.

 

“Oh kinda like how I’m about to start calling you Cap ‘in Crunch?” I laugh

 

He just smiled. “Yea whatever.” He says throwing a pillow at me.

 

“Ok I guess I could figure out something else.” I say

 

“So you still haven’t told me anything about your parents. Or are you not really close to them.” He asks taking a sip of his beer.

 

“I was more of a daddy’s girl. My mom and I are ok but not best friends like you and your mom.” I say taking a sip of my own.

 

“You were a daddy’s girl? What happened? I mean if you don’t mind telling me.”

 

“My dad passed away when I was 15. He was in a plane crash.” I say looking down.

 

“Oh I’m sorry to hear that. I shouldn’t have brought it up at all.” He says.

 

“It’s fine. I don’t have a problem talking about him. I miss him terribly, but I’m better now.” I said

 

We’re both quiet for a few minutes before Justin says something. “So what does your mom do?”

 

“She is a real estate agent. She loves showing people there dream houses.” I laugh

 

“That’s cool. Maybe I can get her to show me a house in Jersey.” He laughs.

 

I just roll my eyes at him. “ Shut up Justin!” I say throwing the pillow back at him.

 

“So back to your sister. You think she would like tickets to the show?” He asks.

 

“She would more than like that. But could you give her two? One for her and the other for her best friend.”

 

“Oh her best friend loves me too?” He asks with that cocky tone.

 

“Dude you really need to change the tone of your voice cuz your gonna make me smack you.” I laugh.

 

He gets up and walks over and leans over me. “Well here’s my face. You think you’re gonna smack the beautiful face that is Justin Timberlake then go ahead!” He dares me.

 

So I do what he asks and I smack him. Not real hard but hard enough. “Keep testing me!” I say.

 

He stands up a little shocked. “I can’t believe you actually hit me!” He is in complete shock. “You hit me! You are so gonna pay for that!” The next thing I know he is straddling me tickling the crap outta me.

 

“Justin stop! I can’t breath! Justin I mean it!!” I keep saying.

 

“You think I’m gonna let you get away with hitting me! In my face at that! You are so wrong!” He says jokingly.

 

After a minute or two he stops and we are both breathing hard. I never noticed how gorgeous his eyes are. I smile a little and motion for him to get off of me. It’s almost as if he is reading my mind a little.

 

“You have really pretty eyes.” He says

 

I just laugh.

 

“You laugh when people give you a compliment?” He asks

 

“No I’m sorry it’s just that I was thinking the same thing about your eyes.” I say blushing a little.

 

Justin smiles at me and then says. “ Is that a tent of red I see coming to your face?” He asks.

 

I just bury my face in my hands. “Yes it is. So don’t start making me turn an even darker shade of red.” I laugh

 

“You’re cute when you blush.” He says as his phone starts to ring.

 

Of course it would be his girlfriend. I’m not sure what was going through my head at that moment. I guess I was just enjoying the whole compliment thing and flirting. It’s been a while since I’ve had that happen to me. I don’t know what’s coming over me. I shouldn’t be thinking like this at all. Soon Justin is off the phone with Cameron and we go back to talking.

 

“Sorry about that. Cam can’t wait to come out and see the show. Have you ever meet Cameron?” He asks

 

“Nope can’t say that I have. I hear she’s pretty cool though.” I say not meeting Justin’s gaze.

 

“You ok?” He asks

 

I finally look up at him. “Yea I’m good.” I smile

 

“So what about your boyfriend? How does he feel about you being on tour with me?” He asks.

 

“I don’t have a boyfriend.” I laugh

 

He looks a little shocked. “What? Why are you still on the market? You’re a great girl!”

 

“Well I just got of a long relationship about 6 months ago and I’m just not ready for a new one.” I say

 

“How long were you guys together?” He asks

 

“Um about 2 years.” I say taking a sip of beer.

 

“So what happened if you don’t mind me asking?”

 

“Toni wanted to be free so I let go.” I replied.

 

“I’m sorry to hear that.” Was all he said.

 

I’m guessing he got the vibe that I didn’t really want to talk about it so we changed the subject again to video games. The argument was how X-box is better than Playstation. It’s funny cuz I love Playstation and he wants to prove that he is right and anyone who disagrees is beneath him.

 

I don’t remember much else about that night, but I remember waking up in the middle of the night lying on Justin. It felt good and safe and I knew at that moment that things would never be the same for us again.

 


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story