I have to admit one of the best things about touring is the clothes that you wear. I mean I don't have to be all dressed up like I'm going into the office and that's just the best. Like today I have on some flare jeans and Chrome Hearts tank top and my hair is in a ponytail with a CH hat. This is something I would have to wait until the weekend to wear. At the moment I'm watching the guys set up the stage.

 

"Hey Angi you got a sec?" Trace asks

 

"Yea what's up?" I ask turning to face him.

 

"Well the MTV Movie awards is this Saturday and well...." He starts to trail off.

 

"Trace what's the matter? Did I schedule something when I shouldn't have?" I asked a little worried.

 

"No it's nothing like that. You're doing great. Actually I don't know how comfortable you're going to feel about what I have to ask you."

 

I roll my eyes. "Jezz Trace just ask. Unless it has something to do with me striping or doing anything degrading in front of you guys then I don't see a problem of a conformability factor." I smile.

 

Trace takes a deep breath and starts. "Well Justin wanted me to ask you if you wouldn't mind being his date for the show."

 

For a minute I stand there not really sure what I want to do. A part of me wants to laugh. A part of me thinks the whole thing is just crazy. So I think the best thing would be to ask the one question that is plaguing my brain.

 

"Um where's Justin at?" I ask still looking rather confused.

 

Trace looks at his clipbored and then back at me. "He should be finishing up an interview in his dressing room."

 

"Do you mind supervising this while I go talk to him?" I ask gesturing toward the stage.

 

"Yea it's not a problem." He says and takes a seat.

 

I turn and make my way to Justin's dressing room. It almost seems like I want to freak out. The thing is I don't really have a logical reason to do so. I mean it's not as if Justin is asking me out on a date. It's just a friend thing, he wants me to be there with him as a friend. I'm sure that Elisha is going which means that her and Trace are going to be together. I've heard Trace and Justin on more than one occasion saying that they don't want the other to feel like a third wheel. I turn another corner and I'm right in front of his dressing room. I knock before I walk in.

 

"Justin you in here?" I ask stepping into the room.

 

I see him step around the corner and motions for me to come further into the room and also telling me to give him a second cuz he is on the phone. I sit down and start to munch on some Cheetos while I wait. After another few minutes he hangs up and takes a seat next to me.

 

"What's up Angelina?" He says grabbing a hand full of chips.

 

I roll my eyes. "Ok look before we get into why I'm here this has got to stop. I hate being called Angelina all the time. You gotta think of a name now." I say a little annoyed.

 

Justin looks at me a little perplexed by my outburst. "Are you ok?" He asks me

 

"Yea I just have this complex about people calling me Angelina like this."

 

"Well it is your name." He laughs.

 

I glare at him. "Ok how many people that you are pretty close to call you Justin every time they see you?" I ask trying to prove a point.

 

He's quiet for a moment as if he is thinking. "Ok well give me something you like or hey what's your favorite cartoon character?" He asks as if he has been hit with an ingenious idea.

 

I look a little confused for a second. "Tinkerbell why?"

 

He studies me for a second before he says anything else. "You look like the type. Does anybody call you that?" He ask

 

"What do you mean I look like the type?" I ask not sure if I should be offended.

 

He laughs before answering me. "It's nothing bad. You know just looking at you right now you seem like the type to be into fairies." He says smiling at me. "But you didn't answer my question." He points out.

 

You know something about Justin smiling can make me not be mad or annoyed with him anymore. "No nobody calls me Tinkerbell." After saying that I wonder why nobody ever thought to seeing as I've loved her since I was a kid.

 

He smiles at me. "Good I'll call you Tinkerbell then. Or Tink for short if you don't mind."

 

"You know what that sounds kinda cute." I smile.

 

"Ok so now that you're done bitching at me about a name you gonna tell me why you came here?" He asks

 

Suddenly my annoyance is back and I want to hit him. "Yea. Are you like 11 all over again?" I ask

 

He looks at me strangely for a second. " What the hell are you talking about?"

 

"I'm just wondering why you sent Trace to ask me if I would go to the MTV Movie awards with you. It's like when you were in Junior High and you liked this girl you would send your best friend to find out if she liked you."

 

Justin just full out laughs. "I'm sorry but I was doing an interview and I need to let them know by the end of the day if I'm bring someone and well you already know Cam won't be free till the week after next. I didn't think it was a big deal. Sorry" He says rolling his eyes.

 

I feel kinda bad now. I didn't mean to make it such a big deal. It was funny at first but for some reason the whole name thing got to me and it made everything else so annoying.

 

"Look Randy I'm sorry I guess I just let that whole name thing get to me and I shouldn't have. I wasn't trying to make this a big issue. I just thought it was weird to send Trace to ask me. Besides if you really want me to go you would ask me." I smile

 

He eyes me for a second before he smiles back. "You know I don't know why I agreed to let you call me Randy." He laughs then scoots closer to me and takes my hand. "Tink would you please be my date to the awards show? Please?!"

 

I'm not sure if I want to laugh or just get all sappy and look at him for a moment. I think it would be in my best interest to just answer him. "Sure I'll go with you." I say

 

Once again he gives me that really genuine Timberlake smile and I want to melt.

 

"So what are you suppose to be doing right now?" He asks walking over to his clothes selection.

 

"I'm suppose to be supervising them building the stage, but Trace is taking over so I could come and talk to you." I say picking up some Sprees now.

 

"You gonna be in here with me before I go out on stage?"

 

"You want me to be?"

 

"Yea I do. Is that ok? Just you and me." He says looking me in the eye.

 

"Um sure. Not trying to say I don't want to or anything but why just me?" I ask

 

"You keep me calm. We don't have to talk or anything. You'll just sit here and rub my head if I want." He smiles.

 

I smile back. "Sure I can do that for you." I say

 

"Cool and make sure you keep the tip wet." He says with an evil smirk on his face.

 

I roll my eyes as I open the door. "You talk about me having a filthy mind. You took a really sweet moment and fucked it all up!"

 

He runs to the door laughing before I walk out. "OK OK Tink please I'm sorry. Would you please be in here with me before the show? I was serious about you keeping me calm and relaxed. No sexual ness behind it. For real."

 

I just look at him for a second. "I didn't say I wasn't coming. I just don't know if I wanna rub your head now. See if you would have played your cards right you would have gotten both of them rubbed. Maybe even a mouth massage." I say walking out the door.

 

"What the hell? How do you say that and then walk out the door on me?"

 

I turn and look at him. "I told you that you didn't want the relaxed me. I can be just as dirty as you." I say and stick my tongue out.

 

"This isn't over" I hear him say

 

"I'm sure it's not Randy!"



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story