"I don't see why I have to match him." I say to Elisha from my dressing room

 

I hear Lish laugh "Cuz it's the politically correct thing to do." She says

 

I step out the dressing room to show Lish what I have on. "That looks cute but you don't look like you're comfortable in that." She points out.

 

"Well I guess the whole denim thing is just a bad reminder of Justin and Britney wearing something like this and the last thing I want is to be compared to Britney." I say

 

"Ok good point. What else you got?" She asks as I walk back into the dressing room.

 

I start to go through some more of the clothes I have when my cell phone rings. I see that it's Justin calling and I want to laugh.

 

"What do you want Randy?" I ask still trying to figure out what I'm going to put on next.

 

"Where are you?"

 

"I'm at the store trying to find something to wear tonight." I say finding a cute red dress

 

"You still haven't found anything?" He practically shouts into the phone.

 

"Well if you forgot I couldn't go to the store earlier this week cuz you had a tour I had to help with!" I yell back.

 

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that. I just meant you haven't found anything yet?" He whines.

 

"What is your deal Randy? Why are you all whinny and shit? You bored or something?" I ask getting a little annoyed.

 

"I don't know I just miss you." He says.

 

What the hell is he trying to do to me?  It's like I'm his girlfriend and he just can't live with out me. It's a little strange and scary I mean I don't want Justin to get to dependent on me and then when Cam comes out here with us on the road I have to snap on him and our friendship be ruined.

 

I sigh before I say anything. I figure it maybe great to change the subject. "You're wearing something red tonight right?" I ask looking at how to put on this dress.

 

"Yea my shirts red why?"

 

"Just getting ready to try on this dress and I wanted to know seeing as how I'm suppose to be matching you." I say rolling my eyes like he can see me.

 

"Well don't you think we would look crazy if we had on two totally different colors?" He asks.

 

"I think you're becoming too metrosexual or what ever the hell it's called now." I say getting a little frustrated. "Listen Justin the faster I find something to wear the quicker I can get back to the hotel." I say.

 

"It's 2pm, by the time you get back here it might be time for you to start getting ready." He whines.

 

I take a deep breath. "Justin would you please stop with the whining? You sound like a pussy. I'll get back as soon as I can, but you holding me on the phone with this is not gonna make me get there any faster." I say and I know my annoyance is evident.

 

I hear him huff. "Fine Angelina" I hear him say before he hangs up the phone.

 

I pull the phone away from my ear and look at it. Instantly my forefinger and my thumb go to the bridge of my noise and I start to put pressure on it. I swear he must be having PMS cuz he has been getting on my last nerve for the past day and a half. I don't know what it is exactly but we need to get over it before tonight.

 

I finally get the dress on and step out the dressing room to see what Elisha thinks. I know she can tell that something is wrong with me just by the way she looks at me.

 

"You look hot as hell in that dress, but what's wrong?" She asks

 

"Justin just called me and he's getting on my nerves and I just snapped." I say turning around so I can see how my butt looks in the dress.

 

"Aww I'm sorry. You gonna be ok?" She asks

 

"Yea I think I just need to calm down and keep my mind off tonight." I say as I walk back to take off the dress I have on.

 

"So you gonna buy it?" She asks

 

I take a look at myself in the mirror and I have to admit I look pretty damn good. "Yea I just need to find some really sexy shoes."

 

 

"J what the hell is wrong with you?" Trace asks as they step into the elevator.

 

"Nothing. I just need something to eat."

 

"So you want me to call Lish and see if the girls can meet us some where?" Trace asks

 

"NO!" Justin boomed

 

"Dude what the hell? Ok Justin cut the shit what's wrong with you?"

 

"I told you nothing. I just don't feel like being bothered with girls right now." He says

 

Trace laughs. "That's funny cuz a half an hour ago you were all about trying to find out how much longer Lish and Angie were gonna be."


"Look would you just drop it? I don't want to be bothered right now. Can't I just want to hang out with you?" Justin snaps.


"Ok fine dude whatever, but I think you need to get rid of your fucked up attitude before tonight." Trace says exiting the elevator.

 

Lunch was eaten in silence for a while before Justin spoke up. "I'm sorry about earlier. I kinda had a fight with Tink."

 

Trace looks up and smiles a little. "I meant to ask you, why do you call her Tink?"

 

"That's my own nickname for her. Everybody else is calling her Angie so I wanna be different. She loves Tinkerbell so it works." Justin shrugs.

 

"It's cool man. Just don't let it happen again." Trace laughs. "You know I notice you and Angie seem pretty close. That's kinda interesting considering you've only known her for what a little over a month?" Trace asked

 

Justin just looked at him for a second. It was true, Justin had never gotten close to someone so fast. He himself couldn't understand it. Outside of celebs this was the quickest he had ever taken to someone. It was just something about Angelina that made him feel at peace and happy, More relaxed and carefree. He loved feeling like this.

 

"I wish I could explain how she makes me feel when I'm around her. I mean at first it was just someone to be sarcastic with but then it turned into a comfort type thing. Does that make any sense?" He asked Trace looking confused by his own statement.

 

Trace just laughed before he answered. "Oddly enough I understand just what you mean. I guess that's cool just so long as you keep it at a friend level."

 

"What you think I would hook up with her while I'm with Cam? Dude how many times have I been hurt by shit like that? I wouldn't even think about putting either one of them in a situation like that."

 

"I'm not saying you would intentionally go and try to hurt them, but sometimes shit happens and you're just stuck."

 

Justin sat there pondering what his best friend had just said to him. He really didn't care what Trace said he wouldn't let anything like that happen.

 

 

"I think Trace is a little upset that I'm in here with you getting ready." Elisha laughed.

 

"Why cause he bothers you while you're trying to get dressed?" I ask smirking as I put on my make-up

 

She just laughs. "Must have happened to you loads of times then." She says

 

I step out into the bedroom to put my shoes on. "Yup. I had that problem on more than one occasion." I laughed as I finished strapping up my shoe.

 

"Well I told him he'd be fine till later on tonight." Elisha says while just relaxing on the sofa waiting on me so we can go down and meet the guys.

 

"Ok I don't look all sluty do I?" I ask not really sure.

 

Elisha turns and looks at me. "Wow you look really beautiful. You know not everybody can make that outfit look good."

 

I look at what Elisha is wearing and she looks so beautiful too. I wonder how she's gonna make it through the whole night without Trace trying to get her some where to do all kinds of things to her. I start to smile.

 

"What are you smiling about?" Lish asks me.

 

"I was just thinking you might not make it back here before you get some." I laugh.

 

Elisha looks down at the blue dress she is wearing that ties around the back of her neck. "You maybe right but I can at least try right?" She laughs as we head out the door.

 

I think I'm nervous about walking the red carpet with Justin. I mean yea the whole world knows that Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz are an item but still I feel weird about it. I don't know why though I mean we're just friends and besides that who even said I was walking with him on the red carpet. I could very well be sent inside just to sit next to him. Yup that's what's going to happen I finally decide as the elevator doors open and Elisha and I head toward Justin and Trace.

 

 

"Why do woman have to take so long to get ready?" Trace asks looking at his watch for the umpteenth time.

 

"Dude they're woman. In the words of a woman, It takes time to look this beautiful." Justin laughs imitating a girl throwing her hair back.

 

"Maybe I should just...." Trace stopped in midsentence mesmerized by what he was seeing.

 

Justin looked up at him. "Maybe you should what man?"  Justin asked not being able to see what Trace was looking at.

 

"You know what I take back everything I said about woman taking to long to get ready. Those two look beyond hot!" Trace said

 

Justin turned around to see what exactly Trace was talking about. He couldn't believe his eyes. Angelina looked just.. Sexy was the only word he could come up with. She had on a dress that was a little above her knees. The way it locked in the back and came down in the front to show just enough cleavage so she didn't look trashy. He had never seen anyone wear that type of dress the way she did.

 

"Damn" Was all Trace could get out before he walked over to the girls. "You two look incredible."

 

"Thank you" They both replied.

 

"I don't know if I should take you out with me looking like this." Justin gestured up and down toward Angelina.

 

"I don't know if that's a good or bad thing."

 

Justin looked at her for a second. It was like he was noticing she had a body. He couldn't tear his eyes away from her. He thought to himself, snap out of it Timberlake. You knew she had a body it was only a matter of time before she had a reason to really really show it off.

 

 

"Um Hello. Earth to Justin!" I snap my fingers in front of his face.

 

"What? Oh I'm sorry what did you say?" He asks looking all daze and confused.

 

"I said I hope that it's not a bad thing the way I look."

 

"What? No you look very sexy. The photographers aren't gonna wanna take any pictures of me on the carpet everybody's eyes will be on you." He laughs.

 

Suddenly I start to panic. "Wait you want me to walk the red carpet with you?" I ask causing everyone to stop because I just did.

 

Justin turns around and faces me. "Yea I want you to walk with me. Is that a problem?"

 

I don't want to start another whining moment from him and we haven't exactly made up from the whole incident on the phone earlier. So of course I leave myself backed into a corner to avoid something even bigger.

 

"No it's not a problem I just didn't know that's what you wanted. It's fine. Lets go before we're late." I say plastering on a smile. This is gonna be one hell of a night.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story