“We are never going to that bar again.”

 

Justin barely has a chance to slip through the front door before Amelia slams it shut, huffing in annoyance as she stomps towards the grand staircase.

 

“I dunno,” Justin grins, swaggering after her, swinging himself around the banister as he skips up the steps behind her. “I kinda liked it.”

 

Amelia turns to look at him, regarding him suspiciously before shaking her head and continuing her way up the stairs. Justin follows, undeterred, humming a jovial tune to himself. He’s had a good day. He secured the funding needed for one of his artists to continue recording, made progress with Apple about sponsoring another artist’s tour and has spent the last hour and a half having drinks with the woman he loves in a hip little bar where he may have discovered his next artist. And they served great drinks.There’s no possible way this day could get any better.

 

But as Amelia sheds her suit jacket, revealing the pink silk chiffon blouse underneath, the back dipping down below her shoulder blades, Justin thinks there’s maybe one thing that could make this day better. He licks his lips, his eyes skimming hazily over the smooth expanse of her back.

 

“Ugh it was the most awful day.”

 

He’s jarred slightly by the annoyance in her voice, watching as she trudges forward, stopping short when the spikes of her heels sink into the plush carpet of their bedroom. She growls in frustration, staring up at the ceiling and rattling on about what an idiot her temp assistant is. He slips in behind her, his arms snaking around her waist as she tries to kick off her shoes.

 

“Leave them on,” he whispers against her ear and she snorts, trying still to hook the heel of her Manolo pumps in the carpet to pry them off. “Amelia,” he says, his voice low and she stops, sighing. “Leave them on.”

 

“Justin I have been wearing these shoes all day. I knew I shouldn’t have bought them,” Amelia sighs, struggling against him slightly as she tries to pry her foot from the pumps.

 

“Mmm but they look so good on you,” he murmurs, his lips attaching to her neck just below her ear, his hands skimming down her hips to pull her back against him.

 

Amelia turns her head looking at him suspiciously. “Are you… you’re drunk!

 

Justin grins at her, his nose nuzzling her cheek, chuckling softly. “Yeah maybe a little.”

 

Amelia scoffs, swatting his hands away as she finally kicks off her shoes and stalks into the bathroom. Justin sighs, trudging over to the bed and falling onto it, his body sinking into the plush down comforter. He misses the days when she was ready for anything, when leaving her heels on was an everyday occurrence. Back when they were first dating, the mere mention of sex had them clawing at each other, barely able to get in the door, doing it right there in the foyer. Now he was lucky if they even had sex at all. But this happens in relationships, there are dry spells and the passion dies down but he loves Amelia. Their relationship isn’t strictly based on sex, although getting it at least once a month would be nice. He shakes his head. She’s busy and so is he and their schedules don’t always mesh but he loves her. He does.

 

“I knew I shouldn’t have let you drink Jack Daniels,” Amelia sighs, coming out of the bathroom, sitting down at her vanity with a huff.

 

Justin remembers when a night of Jack Daniels meant bending her over the kitchen counter, pushing her up against the wall in the hallway, lifting her up onto the bathroom sink. Back when she actually drank whiskey with him. Now it was all Manhattans and Cosmos, just one, then maybe a glass of wine if they met one of her celebutaunt friends and were forced to stay longer. Justin watches her as she unpins her hair, the soft golden curls tumbling down over her bare shoulders, her ivory skin glowing against the soft caramel of her silk slip. He licks his lips, toeing off his shoes and then sliding off the bed.

 

He pads over behind her, his large hands settling on her shoulders as she opens one of the many pots of crème on her vanity. She looks at him through the mirror perplexed and his fingers knead the muscles slowly. He grins, watching her eyes slide shut and a soft growl pulls from the back of her throat, her head lolling to the side as his thumb rubs slow circles over a knot at the base of her neck. He takes the opportunity to lean down and brush the hair from her neck, kissing her skin softly, his lips smudging up the side of her neck.

 

“What’s gotten into you,” she asks, her voice far away and he smiles against her skin, tongue reaching out to flick against her pulse point.

 

“I had a great day,” he grins and he feels her body stiffen.

 

“Well I’m glad you did,” she pouts and he sighs, standing straight again and cursing himself for bringing it up.

 

But his fingers continue to work on her shoulders, pressing a little harder and she hisses, her body relaxing again. “Tough day darlin’?” he asks softly, shivering at the sound that pulls from her throat when his thumbs press against her shoulder blades.

 

“God yes,” she sighs and Justin can feel himself heating up and he prays to god she’ll say yes tonight. He can’t even remember the last time… “I need Charlotte.”

 

Justin’s attention is immediately pulled back to his fiancé who’s pouting slightly. Charlotte. He can’t help but smile, remembering the bewildered look on her face when he’d come in early that morning. He likes Charlotte. He likes the sound she makes when she tries to suppress a laugh and the look on her face when she says something she probably shouldn’t have. She’s helpful and polite, albeit a little high strung.

 

“How’d she do today?” Amelia asks, shrugging her shoulders and Justin realizes his hands had stopped. He begins to knead her flesh again.

 

“It was fine,” he says shrugging. Then his brow creases. “She seemed a little jumpy though.”

 

Amelia eyes him through the mirror and lets out a small “hmm” in thought. Justin shakes his head, trying to turn his thoughts back to the task at hand. He doesn’t want to think about assistants, or work or anything else. He wants her…in bed…now.

 

“Come on baby,” he whispers softly, his fingers brushing the thin strap of her slip from her shoulder, replacing it with a warm kiss. “Let’s not talk about that stuff now.”

 

Amelia eyes him through the mirror, rubbing lotion onto her hands as his lips smudge over the roundest part of her shoulder, his hands skimming down her biceps. He kisses his way back to her neck, fingers wrapping in her hair and lifting it up off her neck. He chances a look at her in the mirror and finds her face blank, continuing her nightly ritual of moisturizer and eye cream. Justin is undeterred, his mouth opening against the crook of her shoulder, massaging her scalp slowly. He barely catches the flutter of her eyelids and she sighs.

 

“Justin,” she whines and wiggles slightly, causing his lips to detach from her neck and his fingers to unwrap from her hair, watching it tumble down over her shoulders again.

 

He sighs, looking down at her as she reaches for her hairbrush and runs it through her hair, the strands shining like spun gold in the low lighting. He remembers when all he would have to do is touch her, drag his finger along her collarbone and she would pounce him, crawl into his lap, drag him closer by his tie, something.

 

He sighs again, loosening his tie and discarding his jacket, balling it up and tossing it into the closet. He might as well undress himself. Memories of tearing each other’s clothes off fill his mind and he has to swallow hard, fighting the familiar pull in his groin His fingers work loose the buttons of his vest, shrugging it off and balling it up, sending it flying into the closet next to his jacket His eyes flit to her, relishing in the fact that she hates when he doesn’t put his clothes in the hamper. But she’s not even watching him, her eyes focused on her face in the mirror, running her ring finger along her eyebrows before reaching for her tweezers. He sighs.

 

“I’m going to take a shower,” he says as he undoes his tie, thinking briefly about taking care of this himself then immediately pushing the idea aside. He’s nearly thirty, not thirteen.

 

“I thought you wanted to have sex,” Amelia says offhandedly, leaning close to the mirror and grabbing a stray hair with her tweezers and pulling.

 

Justin stops, his fingers halfway through the buttons on his shirt, staring back at her bewildered. She puts her tweezers away and reaches for her lip balm, her eyes meeting his in the mirror.

 

“Um…what?” he asks, wondering if his sex starved brain was fantasizing without him.

 

“Well that is what you were all over me for right?” Amelia asks, dipping her middle finger in the small tin and rubbing the balm over her lips slowly.

 

Justin watches her, his mouth slightly open and he snaps it shut when she smacks her lips, pursing them in the mirror and he shivers hard. She stands, smiling coyly at him and he grins at her as she brushes past him, reaching for the heavy comforter and pulling it back. Playing hard to get. That is definitely his girl. She looks over her shoulder at him expectantly.

 

“Well?” she asks, looking him up and down and he scrambles to rid himself of the rest of his clothes, his fingers fumbling over the last few buttons on his shirt.

 

Amelia turns her back to the bed, hopping up so she’s sitting on the edge watching as he tosses his shirt aside and then reaches for the hem of his undershirt. She smiles, crooking her finger at him and he grins widely, stepping up to her as he tosses his undershirt behind him.

 

He hums softly when she flattens her palms against his chest, her long nails dragging down, fingers skittering over the bumps and grooves of his abdomen. He dips his head, his lips finding hers and she tastes like mint and her lips are slick and waxy from her lip balm. He shivers as her fingers find his belt buckle, fumbling to undo it and after a few seconds she pulls back.

 

“What kind of belt is this?” she asks and he looks down his body, watching Amelia pry at the buckle.

 

He chuckles, flicking the catch on the side and the buckle opens revealing the notches beneath, the small metal piece slipped through the first hole. Amelia scoffs, tugging his belt undone and he grins at her, kissing her again, his lips smudging across her cheek and down her neck.

 

“Where did you get this thing anyway?” she asks tilting her head to the side to examine the buckle as Justin nibbles at the side of her neck.

 

“I dunno,” he replies absently, his hands smoothing down her biceps and then up again, reaching for the straps of her slip.

 

“Is it new?” she asks, still fiddling with it and Justin sighs.

 

“Amelia,” he whines and her eyes fall on his face, finding him looking at her slightly annoyed.

 

She chuckles to herself, smiling sheepishly and biting her bottom lip. He grins. There’s his girl. She brings her arms up, wrapping them around his neck and he sighs into her mouth as she parts her legs, allowing him to stand between them, his stomach burning in anticipation. Her hands skim down his sides, thumbs reaching to smudge under his belly button as she flicks his pants open. He sighs as she pushes them down and he kicks them impatiently from his legs, hissing as she runs a finger down the crotch of his boxers.

 

She pushes at his shoulders, sliding off the bed and he licks his lips, watching as the hem of her slip rises and the creamy expanse of her thighs is exposed briefly before the fabric falls back into place. She raises her arms over her head and he grins, reaching for the hem and tugging her slip up and off. His breathing becomes shallow when her breasts are revealed to him and she’s naked aside from her simple beige panties.

 

He kisses her hard, stealing her breath as he lifts her onto the bed, his fingers curling against her ribs, savoring the feel of her skin against his. He’s anxious, crawling over her quickly and she wiggles beneath him, trying to get comfortable. He stills over her, forcing himself to wait until she’s settled before kissing her again and he hisses as her nails drag down his chest, reaching for the waistband of his boxers. His stomach trembles as she slips her thumbs in and pushes them down, aching for her to touch him. Her hand brushes his lower stomach, causing him to shiver and hold his breath but he lets it out in a rush when she rests her hands against his waist, waiting while he kicks his underwear from his legs. His hands curl around her shoulders as he rests over her on his elbows, settling between her legs, his heart thundering in his chest. She’s still wriggling beneath him and as she brings her knee up she catches him under the ribs, his breath pulling from his lungs with a quiet “oomph.” She winces, placing a hand on his shoulder and he shakes his head, pressing his lips to hers quickly.

 

Amelia sighs into his mouth as he lets one large hand drag down her chest, stopping to squeeze her breast gently, the globe firm but still slightly malleable. He still can’t get used to them this way. They look the same really, just bigger. In fact if he hadn’t seen them before she had the surgery he’d never be able to tell. Well, maybe he’d be able to tell because they aren’t quite as yielding as-

 

“Justin,” Amelia says softly and he realizes he’s been squeezing her breast methodically as his mind wandered. She narrows her eyes at him and he ducks his head, flicking his tongue out against her nipple and her back arches, her fingernails scratching at his scalp.

 

He breathes a sigh of relief, his hand reaching between her legs, fingers brushing her panties teasingly. He nibbles at the valley between her breasts as his fingers press against her, wanting to feel her through the fabric and is slightly disappointed when he doesn’t. He remembers the days when she used to be ready for him in an instant… but they’re older now, they’ve been together for a while. He smirks against her skin. It’s not like he doesn’t know how to rev her up.

 

His lips drag down her stomach as his thumbs hook in her panties, tugging them down her legs and then flinging them off into the room somewhere. His tongue is dipping into her belly button when her nails dig into his shoulder.

 

“Come on, lets do this,” she says and he looks up at her perplexed.

 

“I thought you liked when I-”

 

“I do,” she says her hand wrapping around the back of his neck. “Just not tonight.”

 

He winces. “Just not tonight” is something he’s been hearing a lot of lately. He shakes the thought away.

 

“But you’re not-”

 

“I am,” she says, her voice ringing in annoyance and she sighs, forcing a smile at him. “Besides the condoms are lubricated.”

 

Justin sighs, nodding. The condoms. Of course.

 

He slides up her body, his dick pressing into her belly and he pants at the feeling of her skin against his, wiggling his hips slightly. He gasps when she shifts higher on the bed and he slides down between her legs, pressing against her intimately. He moans softly, his face burying in her neck. It’s been so long since he felt her like this, skin on skin, and his heart feels as if it could beat out of his chest as his hands begin to slip under her shoulders, readying himself to press in.

 

“Justin,” she says softly, patting his shoulder and he pulls his face from her neck to see her holding the condom she’d plucked from the drawer in the bedside table.

 

He sighs in frustration and it takes all his willpower to sit back on his knees and take the condom from her, ripping it open and tossing the wrapper aside. They’d been using condoms again ever since one of her friends had gotten pregnant even though she was on the pill. Something about having the flu and throwing up so the pill didn’t work. Although Justin wondered what she was doing having sex when she had the flu anyway

 

“Are these still good?” Amelia asks, shifting up again and reaching into the drawer for the box of condoms, examining it for the expiration date.

 

“They’re fine,” Justin replies quickly, pinching the tip and then rolling the sheath down his shaft before falling back over her.

 

She huffs, the breath leaving her lungs. “Easy,” she scolds gently, wiggling beneath him again but she stills as his lips capture hers, her arms snaking slowly around his neck.

 

He smiles against her lips as he reaches between them to rub himself against her, shivering as a dull wave of pleasure ripples through him. She hums, allowing her legs to splay on either side of his hips, her arms draping over his shoulders. He presses his forehead to hers as he eases in, shushing her softly when she winces at the intrusion. He cups her face gently, pressing his cheek to hers as he breathes and presses forward, shivering as her arms come around to hold him at his back, her knees hugging his hips.

 

He presses all the way in and she struggles underneath him, a discomfited sound pulling from her throat and he eases back slightly, kissing along her shoulder softly in apology. She wiggles again and the friction steals his breath, causing him to moan softly into her hair. He shifts slightly as her hands curl between then, clasping his shoulders and pushing gently, urging him up onto his hands and he complies, lifting his body weight from her. She wiggles again, settling back against the sheets and smiles at him as she nods, giving him permission to move.

 

He draws back slowly, watching her face for any sign of discomfort before easing back in and when her cheek twitches slightly he retreats, setting a slow, languid rhythm that has his body screaming for more. He misses the days when she’d let him bend her over, one of the only positions that didn’t cause her some sort of discomfort, and she would moan with every thrust, pushing her body back into his. He gasps slightly as the pleasure rolls through him and he forgets and pushes all the way in, causing her to gasp and press against his shoulders in warning.

 

Justin presses his mouth to hers and he shivers when she moans against him, easing in and out slowly. She wrenches her mouth from his, letting her head fall to the side panting and when she arches her back they both moan, her ankles hooking around his calves and he knows they’ve found their rhythm.

 

Amelia’s palms smooth over his shoulders before hooking her arms under his and pulling him closer, humming softly as her lips press against his collarbone. He pants, allowing his body to settle over her more, easing some of his weight off his arms, which are beginning to ache from the strain. He struggles against her, concentrating on the way she feels, the dull warmth of her body seeping in through the latex and he moans, his hips speeding up.

 

His lips find hers again, his back aching slightly as his hips work against hers, the pleasure beginning to saturate his brain and his hips start to twitch of their own accord. Her breathing hitches, a tiny whimper escaping past her lips and her fingertips press into his back in warning. He pulls back swiftly, growling when he slips out and Amelia sighs, wiggling under him again as he reaches between them to slide back in.

 

He groans deep from his chest, his body straining over hers, the pleasure coursing through him, a little part of his mind still conscious of her, careful not to push too hard or reach too deep. Amelia’s breathing has gone shallow, her knees hugging his hips tightly, her palms pressing hard against his back. He knows she’s close as he pulls back and finds her eyes closed, her mouth open just slightly and he presses a soft kiss to her lips, one hand reaching down between them to nestle his fingers in her folds.

 

She gasps, nails digging into his back as she clenches around him, the tiniest of sounds pulling from her throat and she sighs, her body relaxing against the pillows, legs splaying on either side of him. He pants, remembering back to when she would scream his name so fucking loud he was sure someone was going to call the cops.

 

He gasps then, the pleasure bubbling over and he whispers her name into her hair, his body taking over and his hips twitch hard against hers. He chokes on his own breath as wave after wave of pleasure rinses over him, rumbling through his groin in short bursts.

 

As he comes down he feels Amelia’s hands on his shoulders, pushing gently and that’s when he realizes that his hips are flush against hers, her face screwed up in discomfort. He kisses her quickly, pulling back just slightly but staying inside, wanting to be close to her still.

 

“Its okay,” she whispers, patting his shoulders softly. “You can pull out.”

 

He sighs, reaching between them to hold the condom at the base as he pulls out, rolling off her to sit on the side of the bed as he pulls it off, and standing to go into the bathroom to throw it away. He drops it in the wastebasket, sighing at his reflection in the large mirror. His skin is clean, free of bite marks or hickeys, and he shakes his head at himself when he feels a pang of disappointment. He washes his hands quickly, drying them with one of Amelia’s decorative towels on accident and cringes, trying to set it back on the rack exactly the way it was. He takes one last look in the mirror, brushing his fingers against the hair at his temples where it’s just starting to curl. He sighs.

 

As he pads back into the bedroom Amelia is sitting up in bed reading, her slip already back on and Justin purses his lips in disappointment, walking around to his side of the bed and crawling in, the sheets cool against his still heated flesh.

 

“You’re not going to wear your pajamas?” Amelia asks, not even glancing up from her book as he scoots across the mammoth expanse of their bed to lie close to her.

 

“Nah,” he shrugs, his arms snaking across her stomach, resting his cheek against her bicep.

 

She sighs shaking her head as she struggles to wrap her arm around his shoulders and he grins scooting closer, pressing his cheek to her breast and sighing. Her hand comes up to run through his hair and his eyes close when her nails scrape his scalp gently.

 

“You need to cut your hair,” she sighs, tugging on the short strands and he whines, pushing his head against her chest to get her to stop.

 

“I will,” he yawns, pulling his body closer to hers.

 

“You’ll have Charlotte make you an appointment?” Amelia asks, her fingers massaging against his scalp and he hums. “Hmm?”

 

“Yes,” he yawns lazily, his body relaxing against hers, his brain fuzzy with exhaustion, the three Jack and Cokes from earlier settling in his limbs, making them heavy

 

“Good,” Amelia says pleasantly, her hand moving to rest on his shoulder.

 

He sighs, rubbing his cheek against her chest, not quite as soft as it used to be but he’s not complaining. He remembers when they would fall asleep against each other, a tangle of limbs in sweat soaked sheets. But that was then he supposed. They’re older now. They’ve been together a long time. And sex isn’t everything. He loves her. He really does.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: fiancej desksex affair love hottubsex