Darcie followed her friend out to the car and scowled, “You certainly know how to ruin someone’s fun.”  

 

Ami grinned lazily as they climbed into her car. Darcie had gone into the showers to see JC as Ami told the other guys about the dinner meeting. Ami had eventually wandered into the showers to remind Darcie that they would need to go and get ready.

  

Of course when Ami had walked in she had found JC pinning Darcie against the sinks, kissing her like he hadn’t seen her in a year. Ami’s jaw dropped when she saw his towel drop.

  

“I still maintain I saw nothing.” Ami muttered, as she drove away from the building.

  

“Right, because you running out of there screaming ‘I didn’t see anything, I didn’t see anything’ is so convincing.” Darcie giggled as she rolled down the window and let the breeze blow over her flushed face.

  

“Yeah I guess adding ‘I saw everything’ kinda ruined the effect huh?”

  

“So why exactly are we going shopping again? I thought you had an outfit for dinner tonight.”

  

“I did, but I know that you’re going to wear those pinstripe pants and that black cami.”

  

“And?” Darcie asked, “I happen to like that outfit.”

  

“I know that’s why I need to go get a new outfit. You always look so classically sexy in that outfit.”

  

Darcie’s eyebrow arched, “Why do I sense a bet coming on?”

  

I think the first one to make her boyfriend crumble in front of Johnny wins, and the other has to do her laundry for the tour.”

  

Darcie scoffed at her friend. “Please, who says clothes make the orgasm.”

  

“I think you mean woman.”

  

“No, I mean orgasm. For an extra thirty bucks I say that I can get JC hotter than you can get Justin.”

  

“You’re on! Say good bye to thirty bucks bitch!”

  

The two girls shook hands on it and giggled. “I’m thinking that I need to do some shopping too.

~ * ~ 

Ami made her way into the living room, trying to get her earring into her ear. She had dropped Darcie off at home before going to Justin’s to get ready. She had promptly kicked him out of the room when he was dressed. He had pouted since she had already done her hair and was finishing her make up when she kicked him out.

  

She could hear the sound of his football game playing as she entered. Justin looked up and whistled when he spotted her. She grinned and blew him a kiss before resuming her work.

"You look hott in red." Justin said twirling her around in his arms. "Especially in short red dresses." He said nipping her earlobe.

"Thanks, come on we're late." She said finally getting her earring in her ear.

Justin nodded and followed her out to the car. They made it to the restaurant in time to see JC and Darcie slipping inside. "Looks like we're not the only ones." He said helping Ami out of the car.

"Yeah, oh and I forgot to tell you." She said coyly. "I'm not wearing any underwear." She said before walking swiftly inside.

Justin stood in spot and stared up at the sky. "Thank you!" He said before running to catch up.

  

~ * ~

  

Darcie giggled as JC pulled her inside. He had been lying on the bed while she got ready, watching her do her make up and style her hair. It had taken nearly twenty minutes for her to get him to zip up her dress since he had kept kissing her bare shoulders.

  

They had let themselves become lost in their kisses and ended up not leaving until five minutes to eight. JC had cursed when he realized that they would be almost twenty minutes late for the meeting.

  

“It’s all your fault!” He teased as they made their way to the table.

  

“Hey, you were the one who kept trying to undo my dress.” Darcie teased, “Besides, Ami and Justin aren’t even here yet.”

  

“We had car problems, what’s your excuse?” Ami said as they appeared behind them.

  

“Traffic.” Darcie and JC said in unison.

  

Johnny stood and shook hands with the guys before greeting the girls warmly. “Well you two are certainly looking good tonight. Watch out boys, I just might have to steal them away.”

  

JC laughed and pulled Darcie’s chair out for her. She folded herself into it gracefully and crossed her legs in a way that she knew made them look extra long. It took everything he had to tear his eyes away from her thighs.

  

They ordered dinner and discussed the tour, which they would be leaving for in just over a week. Johnny went through bus plans, interview schedules, and stop schedules.

  

“Now as you boys know, this is only a tentative schedule.” Johnny told them, “Everything will be finalized in a week and of course it will probably change a few times while we are on the road.”

  

JC nodded and jumped when he felt Darcie's hand on his knee. She smiled over at him, a coy grin spreading across her lips. "What is it?" She asked innocently.

"Nothing, you just startled me that's all." He told her.

"What are you talking about?" She asked, batting her eyelashes at him teasingly.

JC wasn't quite sure he liked the way she was looking at him. He just ignored it and turned his attention back to what Johnny was saying. The more Johnny talked the higher he felt her hand creep, massaging his thigh gently.

  

“Of course I expect you two girls to keep these guys in line.” Johnny laughed as he poured Darcie another glass of wine. “I hear you did a nice job of it the last time you were on tour with them Darcie.”

  

Darcie laughed softly, her fingers brushing lightly against JC’s thigh. “Well it’s even better because now I’m paid to do it. And I have a lot better threats this time.”

  

Johnny chuckled, “Well you two girls are going to be my eyes and ears for this tour. I have no doubt that you two will make me fully aware of any concerns that these guys might have. And of course it’s nice to have someone who I can pass information along to.”

  

JC glanced over at Darcie, stunned by the fact that she was completely engrossed in conversation with Johnny. Her hand was climbing steadily higher, and she traced a finger along the growing bulge in his pants. He whimpered softly and she turned to smile at him sweetly.

"Are you ok baby? You look a little...flushed." She asked, batting her eyelashes once more.

"Fine." He squeaked out. 

“So Justin, will Trace be joining us?” Johnny asked.

  

Justin tore his eyes away from the sight of JC’s face turning pink, “As far as I know he’s coming for at least the first half of the tour.”

  

“And he’s still your personal assistant?”

  

Justin smiled and nodded, “Yeah, even with these two working for us, there’s just some things I can’t convince them to do for me, so I can sucker Trace into it.”

  

“Better remember to tell him that he doesn’t need to screen the fans for you this time around.” Ami teased making them all laugh.

  

Darcie continued to touch JC before slowly bringing the zipper of his pants down and slipping her hand inside. She turned to face him and grinned, her left eyebrow slowly rising. “Isn’t that right Josh?”

  

He swallowed heavily and fought the groan that was trying to slip past his lips. “Sorry I missed that.”


”That’s alright, it wasn’t all that important.” Darcie smiled before turning back to Johnny. "Excuse me; I need to make a trip to the ladies room." She said, giving JC's crotch a squeeze before walking away.

JC watched her walk away amazed that she would do that, in a fancy restaurant and in front of his boss. He quickly adjusted himself and did up his pants. "Excuse me; I have a girlfriend to strangle." He said getting up and following Darcie.

  

The guys watched in complete amazement, Ami’s jaw was hanging open and Johnny was completely oblivious to the whole thing. “I can’t believe she just did that!” Justin said in shock.

  

“Damn it, now I owe her thirty bucks!” Ami cursed.

Johnny chuckled and motioned to their waiter, “Ami, even I know not to bet against that girl for anything.”

  

Darcie returned to the table a few minutes later, a very satisfied smirk on her face. “Where’s JC?”

  

Darcie shrugged, “I ran into him as I was coming out of the bathroom, so I imagine that he won’t be much longer.”

  

JC returned to the table looking slightly disheveled as the food arrived. “Everything okay JC?” Justin teased.

  

“Perfectly alright.” JC said with a smile, “So Johnny, are you planning on coming out to any of the shows?”

  

~ * ~

  

JC helped Darcie out of the Jeep and led her inside the house. “I can’t believe you felt me up in front of my boss!”

  

Darcie laughed, “I know, and Ami is just wishing that she had thought of it first.”

  

“What do you mean?”

  

“We had a bet going on who could get her boyfriend more worked up.”

  

“Ah that explains the red dress.”

  

“And the fact that I’m pretty sure she wasn’t wearing any underwear underneath.” Darcie giggled.

  

“How do you know that?”

  

“Because that’s about as daring as Ami would get.” Darcie sighed, sitting down on the couch.

  

JC went to the kitchen and grabbed a couple of beers from the fridge. He returned to the living room and found Darcie with her feet up on the table, flipping through channels. He sat down next to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulders and handed her a beer.

  

“So are you wearing underwear?”

  

Darcie rolled her eyes and took a sip, “What do you think?”

  

“Granny panties?”

  

Darcie nodded, “I know how hott they make you.”

  

JC took Darcie’s beer from her and set it on the table beside his before grabbing her legs and pulling her so that she was laying on the couch giggling at him. He pulled her legs so that they rested on either side of his hips.

  

“And just what are we doing?” Darcie teased as he hovered above her.

  

JC smirked at her and slid his hands up her thighs and under her skirt, coming in contact with the lace boy shorts she was wearing. “Granny panties indeed.”

  

“Watch it Big Daddy, or next time I will wear them.”

  

JC laughed before capturing her lips in a kiss.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
If anyone is interested, character reference can be found here: http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/ralphlauren83/OIALT/


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love tour jc justin joey chris lance