You can smell the weed wafting out of the window before you even reach the front door. You roll your eyes when you open the front door and hear him giggling “ he only giggles when he’s high. Walking through the foyer to the living room, you find him playing video games with that kid … No, not the “kidnapped” kid, the one with the long hair. You really should get around to learning these people’s names, especially if you and Frankie are going to get together formally and shit.



But right now you have better things on your mind.



“Hey Baby,” you say, sliding onto the couch he’s leaning against and putting your hand on his shoulder.



“Oh shit!” He responds as his character explodes in disgusting display of blood. “Hey,” he says, almost as an afterthought, planting a kiss haphazardly on your temple.



He pauses the game and turns to look at you, grinning.



“Did you forget about our little date today?”



The pot-induced haze seems to clear from his system and he frowns. “Um …”



“Oooooh,” the people around you chant in unison and this seems to remind him that you’re not the only one in the room.



“Can we, uh, talk about this somewhere else?” He asks, already getting up and walking down the hall towards a bedroom, flipping everyone off as they continue to mock him.



You follow him into a bedroom and shut the door behind you. He begins talking before you have a chance to even open your mouth. “Did we really have a date today?”



“No,” you say, smiling at him coyly. “I just wanted to get you alone.”



He eyes you up and down, taking in your short denim shorts and baby blue tank top.



You walk towards him until you’re standing right in front of him. You get up on your tip-toes and bring your mouth towards his. “And I know how you get horny as fuck when you’re high,” you say.



“Fuck,” he whispers.



“Frankie …”



“Yeah?”



“Kiss me, you dumbass.”



Finally he brings his lips down to yours, surging his tongue into your mouth. One of his hands reaches around to pull on the scrunchy keeping your hair up. The other slides down your side and settles on your bottom. He brings your hips towards his, and sure enough you can feel him, getting hard beneath his silver basketball shorts.



You push him backwards onto the bed and immediately tug on his shirt. He somehow manages to help you remove it.



“Lie down, Baby,” you tell him. He leans back against the pillows at the head of the bed. You kiss him once more on the mouth, and then you focus your attention on his neck. While your mouth makes its way down his chest, you bring one of his hands to his lap.



“Touch yourself,” you whisper before biting down on his nipple.



“Fuck,” he moans and you look down to see his hand slide beneath the waistband of his shorts. His other hand makes its way up your side to your chest, fondling your breast through your shirt. You lean back and rip the light blue material away. Your bra soon joins the growing pile of clothing on the floor.



His hand immediately makes its way back to your breast, and you watch his other hand pump himself rhythmically. You can tell from the size of the tent in his shorts that he’s almost fully hard.



You pull his hand away, ignoring his moans of protest. “Take these off,” you whisper against his mouth, fingering his waistband.



He shifts a bit and the next thing you know, he’s pulling your shorts off as well. Once both of you are completely naked, you let him kiss you for a moment before trailing kisses of your own down his neck, his chest, his stomach.



“Oh fuck!” He groans loudly when you take the head of his cock into your mouth.



“Shh,” you whisper, the hot air from your breath making his erection twitch beneath you. You bring your mouth back down, and this time your hand reaches lower to fondle his balls. You suck him up and down for a few moments until he grasps you lightly by the hair.



“Shit! Shit I want you so fucking bad,” he gasps. He doesn’t have to tell you twice. You can already feel yourself dripping wet.



You straddle his lap and position the head of his penis at your entrance.



Then you slide down. And down. And down.



This time it’s you who moans out loud. He stifles your noises with a kiss, and before you know it he’s flipped you over. You find yourself lying on your back, Frankie above you. He pulls out almost all of the way before thrusting back in quickly.



Before long he’s set a steady rhythm. For the first time you hear laughter from the living room and you have the decency to blush. You hope they haven’t heard you.



Frankie grins down at you and brings his mouth to your breast while he trails his hand down your stomach to your clit. He strokes it gently and you bite your lip so hard you taste blood. You clench around him and he drops his head to your collarbone.



“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” he chants.



He continues to rub you while he thrusts in and out. Before you know it, you tighten around him one last time, your head spinning from the pleasure. You hear him curse once more and feel him release inside you. He comes, and comes, and comes.



You both take a few moments to catch your breath. He doesn’t pull out of you, and you feel him, throbbing lightly between your legs. Finally he pulls out and rolls over to lie beside you.



“Shit,” he says. “I can’t believe we just fucked on his bed.”



You turn to face him. “Whose bed?”



“Um …” he looks at you and you can see the ‘I’m stoned out of my mind and I just got laid’ look on his face. “The kid. With the long hair. What’s his name?”



“He’s your friend, dumbass,” you laugh, pushing him against his shoulder.



He giggles and you roll your eyes. He may be a dumbass, but at least he’s your dumbass.

Completed
a_nonymous is the author of 20 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: frankie