I absolutely love my job. Being a makeup artist is definitely not what I intended. Growing up I was such a tomboy. I hated having to wear makeup. I dreaded the holidays when my mom would drag me, kicking and screaming, into the bathroom to apply a little bit of blush, eye shadow, and lipstick.



But whenever I went to my friends’ houses for sleepovers they always wanted to do makeovers. And they always said that I did the best job. Somewhere around the age of eighteen, after realizing that college was not the place for me, I saw that I could get paid to do other people’s makeup without actually having to wear any myself.



So I headed to cosmetology school and before I knew it I was being hired to do makeup for some of Hollywood’s hottest stars.



And that is how I ended up with a half naked Justin Timberlake lying before me in my trailer.



“Take your shirt off and lay down,” I said to him as I got my body paints ready. I was the lucky bitch who got to draw tattoos all over his body for the new movie “Alpha Dog.” I’d worked with Justin before on a couple of his music video sets, but that had all been strictly facial makeup. We had flirted a couple of times as I applied a light layer of foundation to his face, but we never took anything further.



That’s why nothing could have prepared me for what I was about to do.



“Pull your pants down a little bit,” I instructed him as I dipped the fine-tipped brush into the paint.



“Why don’t I just get naked?” He asked, wiggling his eyebrows.



“Because I have to straddle you and that would just be weird,” I said, climbing up on top of him and leaning over his chest.



He shivered as I brought the brush to his skin. “’s cold,” he said. I tried not to notice how his nipples had gone erect as I continued drawing the “1976” tattoo on him. He groaned lightly when I blew on it to get it to dry faster.



I moved further down his stomach to begin my next tattoo, a dragon, right above his navel. His stomach muscles contracted when the brush made contact with his skin. I couldn’t help but notice the fine line of hair that trailed from below his navel into his boxer briefs, the waistband of which was clearly visible beneath his plaid shorts. I tried to repress the images that immediately flooded my mind when I realized I was straddling his crotch and I could feel him … all of him … beneath me.



When I was done drawing the dragon, I leaned down to blow on it. I stopped when I noticed that Justin was panting. I looked up to see him, eyes squeezed shut, hands clenched at his sides in tight fists. Looking down beneath me, I saw the bulge in his shorts.



I grinned.



“Something wrong, Justin?”



“You know damn well what’s wrong,” he said through clenched teeth, not bothering to open his eyes.



“Well what do you suppose we do about that?”



Justin’s hands made their way to my shoulders and he gently pushed me down until I was eye level with his crotch.



“What do you want me to do?” I asked as I undid his belt and pulled down his zipper.



“Fuck,” he moaned. I pulled his erection out of his boxers and looked up at him. He watched me through narrowed eyes as I brought my mouth to the head of his cock, licking the slit once. “Please.”



A voice in the back of my mind was screaming, “what the hell are you doing!?” The rest of me couldn’t stop staring at his cock with its reddish head, slightly curved shaft, and tightly drawn up balls.



I encircled the base with my hand and enveloped the head of his cock in my mouth. Justin’s hands made their way from my shoulder up my neck to the back of my head, pressing me down further lightly.



I took more and more of him in, reaching down to fondle his balls while I did so. Justin moaned loudly above me and that’s all it took for me to start sucking him in earnest.



I bobbed up and down on his lap, loving the noises each new trick elicited from him. I pulled off of him and licked the underside of his erection, tracing the vein that along the bottom of his shaft before bringing him all back into my mouth once again.



When pearly droplets formed at the head of his cock, I pulled off and licked him clean. Justin was breathing harshly below me, the dragon on his stomach relaxing and contracting almost in time with the movement of my head.



“Oh God,” he whispered and I knew he was close because his grip on my head became tighter. I pulled off of him and used my hands to stroke his shaft and massage his balls, licking the head until I felt him begin to shake beneath me.



I leaned back and stroked him as he began to come in thick, sticky white spurts all over his stomach. He groaned when I licked the head of his cock clean, my hand still around the base of his shaft, relishing the feeling of him throbbing in my palm.



“Shit,” he panted as I moved to get a washcloth. The dragon tattoo, now covered in cum, smeared as I wiped his stomach clean. I decided to remove it altogether.



Being a makeup artist is definitely not what I intended. But I absolutely love my job.

Completed
a_nonymous is the author of 20 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked I Love My Job also liked 36 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story