January

JC Chasez Engaged to Girlfriend?

That's the question everyone is asking themselves these days.  Chasez and his girlfriend only made their relationship official two months ago and after years of flying solo JC's bachelor days seem to be far behind him.

After years of being the only married N SYNCer, we caught up with Chasez's former bandmate Joey Fatone and asked him if the rumors were true.  When asked about the trip to Paris the lovebirds took over Christmas and the dazzling diamond and sapphire ring she's sporting nowadays, Fatone told us that as far as he knew JC and his interior designer girlfriend, Rachel Kline, were not engaged but he hopes "that it'll happen one of these days.  If any two people were meant to be together it's those two."

Thanks Sarah.  Make sure you stay updated on all the latest celebrity gossip by logging on to our website.  Next up...

"Why do you like watching this crap?" JC asked, reaching for and flipping off Rachel's television one night.

"Hey!" She exclaimed with a laugh, reaching for the remote as he held it out away from her.  She glared playfully at him then shook her head when he dropped the remote to the floor on the opposite side of the couch.  "That's one of my favorite shows."

They'd gotten home from Paris two weeks ago and ever since going together to the People's Choice Awards last weekend, their supposed engagement was all anyone could talk about.  JC had had to reassure his mother that, "no he wasn't engaged" when she'd called and, "yes, he promised before he did propose to anyone he'd bring her home so they could meet her."  That last promise, made one night as she'd been over at his house, caused nervous butterflies to appear in Rachel's stomach. 

"You know they make up most of their stuff right?" He asked.  "It's just a bunch of rumors."

"Aren't you ever curious about what people are saying about you?  And besides, that was true." She said, pointing to the now blank screen.  "We did go to Paris and I am wearing a ring."  She wiggled the fingers of her left hand as she held it up to him.  He rolled his eyes. "What other conclusions are people supposed to draw from that evidence?  I think it's interesting to see what people are saying about me," she continued.  "About us." She smiled at him.  "This is kind of exciting for me.  I've never been the center of attention with an audience this big before."

"Yeah well, you won't think it's very exciting and interesting when they start rumors going around insisting that you're in rehab and I'm sneaking off to Cancun with the nanny."

"Are you planning on sneaking off to Cancun with the nanny?" She asked him pointedly, folding her arms across her chest and raising one brow.

"We don't have a nanny." He replied rolling his eyes.

"Pretend we do." Rachel said, curious to know his answer.

He looked at her for a moment then laughed.  "Are you planning on going into rehab?" He countered.

"No." She shook her head.

"Then I think we're safe." He winked at her as a smile spread across his face.  Rachel pulled her legs up on the couch and snuggled up against his side.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" She asked.  An MTV crew was scheduled to be at his house first thing in the morning and would be there most, if not all, of the day filming. 

"I guess so." He shrugged.  "I don't really have to do much."

"Except smile and look adorable on camera." Rachel replied, leaning up and kissing him.  She pulled back as a thought came to her and looked at him closely.

"What?" He asked.

"What are you wearing tomorrow?" She asked.

"What are you, my mother?" He teased with a chuckle.

"No, but I am your girlfriend and I refuse to have you seen on national television wearing anymore hideous outfits."

"I was planning on jeans and a button down shirt, is that okay with you?" He asked with an amused smile.

She thought about it for a moment.  "Yeah I guess." She conceded.

"You sure you don't want to be there?" He asked looking down at her.  "I mean, this is your baby."

"I wish I could." Rachel told him.  "But I've got a mandatory staff meeting at nine am tomorrow and three new client consults.  I'm going to be rushing as it is to get done in time to meet you for dinner."

"I can call and reschedule." He responded. 

"No, it's fine." She assured him.  He'd finally decided to release Kate and was meeting with an agent from TennMan Records to go over logistics and talk contracts.  Since the duet they'd recorded had been added to the album JC had wanted Rachel to be there.   "I'll be okay.  It'll be nice to be able to sit down and relax after my hectic day.  Besides," she told him.  "I bought a new dress yesterday specifically for the event."

"You did, huh?" He asked quirking a brow while his eyes sparkled in interest.  "Can I see it?"

"Sure." She nodded.  "Tomorrow."

"Is it red?" He asked.  Rachel shrugged one shoulder non-committally and smiled secretively.  "I'm going to need to concentrate tomorrow, Rach." He told her, leveling his gaze at her.  "Don't wear red." He stated his eyes intense as they held hers.

"It's not red." She told him.  He opened his mouth, but she covered it with her fingers and quickly said, "And that's all I'm going to say.  Let me surprise you."

"Fine." He sighed with a smile.

"So is it weird that Justin is now going to kind of be your boss?" Rachel asked.  She'd been surprised that he'd decided to accept the offer from Justin's label company and was curious on his thoughts about his decision.

"It's not really something I ever thought would happen." He admitted.  "But..." he paused.  "It makes sense.  I mean, we work together on stuff all the time anyway.  Everything's falling into place, thanks to you, so I think it'll be good."

"Thanks to me?" She questioned.

He smiled.  "Rewind was what I needed to pull everything together.  Without you," he tightened his arm around her, pulling her closer.  "This album would still be sitting on the shelf."

"I still can't believe I let you talk me into singing with you." She replied.  "It blows my mind when I think about it too hard."  She shook her head in disbelief. 

"You have a great voice." He reassured her.  "You said you like all this attention you're getting.  I wouldn't be surprised if that song brings you some attention of your own.  You might be getting some calls from agents."

"I didn't say I liked the attention.  I said it was interesting to see what people are saying about me and I don't want that kind of attention." She told him.  "One musician in this relationship is quite enough, thank you very much.  Can you imagine?" She chuckled.

"Justin was asking me the other day if you'd ever consider doing something with him."

"What?" Rachel pulled back and looked at him in surprise.  "Justin?  Really?" She asked excitedly.

"I thought you weren't interested in singing again." He replied.  "Didn't you just say--"

"Oh, I...I'm not, but...you know..." She shrugged her shoulders.  "It's Justin."

JC rolled his eyes and groaned.  "You're killing me, Rach." He said.

"What?" She asked innocently.

"You're just like every other woman on this damn planet." He said, with an irritated expression on his face.  "Bowing down to his highness, King Justin."

"What is your deal?" Rachel replied with a laugh.  "I do not bow down to him."

"Just about." JC replied with a roll of his eyes.  Rachel folded her arms across her chest as she sat looking at him in confusion, trying to understand where this outburst was coming from.  In a matter of seconds he'd done a complete one-eighty and she was at a loss as to why.  This was eerily similar to the abrupt change he'd made when they'd been talking on the phone on Halloween.  When she'd been teasing him about choosing Justin over him if given a choice, he'd closed down and immediately become suspicious and insecure.

"I don't understand what is so..." He continued then paused.  "It's like he has a damn magnet up his ass that attracts every female within a hundred mile radius.  I don't--" He stopped as Rachel moved to straddle him--her legs resting on either side of him on the couch.  "What are you doing?" He asked as his hands came up to rest on her hips.

"You listen to me, Joshua Scott Chasez," she said firmly.  "And you listen good." Rachel held his gaze steadily as she put her hands on his shoulders.  "Stop."

"Stop what?" He questioned. 

"Just stop.  Stop holding a grudge against him--nothing he's done has been aimed at you personally.  He hasn't done anything with malicious intent.  Stop comparing yourself to him--you two are completely different people with completely different music styles.  You can't compare apples to oranges.  Stop thinking I'm going to leave you for him--because I'm not.  I love you." She leaned down and placed a lingering kiss to his lips.  When the kiss ended she rested her forehead against his and looked into his eyes.  And I thought I was the one with abandonment issues.  She thought.  She pulled back and ran her fingers through his hair.  "She really hurt you, huh?" She asked quietly.

"Who?" He asked his blue eyes confused, though a spark of fear showed briefly.

"Whoever it is you've written all those break-up songs about." Rachel replied.  "Whoever it is that's made you doubt yourself when it comes to being in a relationship."

~~~~~

JC sat looking at Rachel.  He didn't want to talk about his past.  He just wanted to enjoy being with her.  Dredging up the sludge that was his past love life would only serve to jinx the future--those were ghosts better left undisturbed.  But as she sat there, her brown eyes watching him intently--expectantly--he wanted to tell her and that thought terrified him.  He hadn't told anyone the specifics on any of his breakups.  Why did anyone need to know?  It was his life.  He worried that telling her about the failed relationships he'd been in would throw even more light on the inadequacies and weaknesses he had that others had found hard to overlook--finally causing her to realize he wasn't worth being with.  Just like...he sighed.  Just like everyone else.

"I don't want to talk about this right now." He finally said.  Rachel said nothing, just stayed where she was, looking at him.

"Okay." She said quietly, tucking her head beneath his chin as she rested her cheek against his chest.  JC put his arms around her, hugging her tightly.  "I'm not her, Jace." She whispered.  "Whoever she is." 

He said nothing, just tightened his arms around her as he closed his eyes and breathed in her sweet fragrance--letting the familiar scent calm his fears.  His thoughts however, refused to stay in the moment and chose instead to wander down paths better left in the past.

"What is this?" JC asked, storming into Bobbie's office.  The girl he'd been dating off and on for the last couple years looked up at him, startled, as he slapped the latest copy of J-14 down on her desk--the cover promising her stash of never before told secrets from the boys of N SYNC.

"Jace." She tucked her chestnut hair behind her ears and looked at him wide-eyed.  "I didn't know you were back in town.  When did you get in?" She asked, pasting a smile on her face as she stood and walked around her desk.

"Cut the crap, Bobbie." He said, side-stepping her when she went to hug him.  "You told me you weren't going to write anything like this again."

"Jace, I can explain--"

"Isn't that what you said?" He interrupted her, looking around her new office--it was a lot bigger than the tiny cubicle she'd been working at when they'd first met and it made him sick. "That our personal lives were just that?  Personal?"

"Yes.  But, baby, I'm just doing my job.  You know that.  I can't--"

"All I know, is that you lied to me.  Again!  And I'm sick of it.  I'm tired of this, Bobbie.  Be honest." He said, folding his arms across his chest.  "Would you have even given me a backward glance if I weren't who I am?"  She hesitated for a moment and that was all it took for him to know that things were over.  "We're done." He said turning and walking towards the door.  "I can't do this anymore.  You've gotten what you wanted from me," He spread his arms to indicate her comfy new surroundings. "Congratulations.  Don't ever call me again."

Storming out of the office building he stopped when he was outside and sat down on a bench in the courtyard.  Leaning over, he rested his arms on his legs and hung his head.  Stupid, stupid, stupid!  He kicked himself mentally as he jammed his fingers through his hair.

He'd met Bobbie a couple years ago and had always thought she was cute.  He enjoyed spending time with her and she didn't seem to mind the fact that he was on the road a lot.  Though nothing had been officially released about them being together, when he was in town they usually spent all their time together.  He couldn't go anywhere it seemed without seeing his face on at least three magazines and he knew that Bobbie would be writing about them as well--it was expected.  When the articles started getting a little too personal however--the information only something someone close to the guys would know--he started getting defensive.

He'd finally confronted her about the articles and asked her to stop.  She'd looked him in the eye and told him she would.  So much for promises.  He thought bitterly, finally standing and walking to the parking lot and getting into his Jeep.  Resolving that, until this crazy roller coaster of fame he was on slowed down, he was going to stay away from anything serious with a girl.  It was getting too hard to tell if they were interested in him because he was JC, or because he was one fifth of the hottest group on the charts these days. 

~~~~~~

"So, what's up between you and Tony?" JC asked Eva as they got into his car.  He tried to sound casual though inside he was steaming.  He loosened his tie as they came to a red light and looked over at her.

"Tony?" Eva asked.

"You two seemed kind of cozy tonight." He said, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Oh." She replied and that one syllable was all it took.  He knew.  Just like with every previous relationship a sick feeling in the pit of his stomach told him things were over.  For whatever reason she'd decided she wanted someone else. What about me? He wanted to ask.  They'd begun dating soon after her divorce and though he'd had concerns about being ‘the rebound guy', things had been going well between them.  He'd begun to think maybe this time things would be different.

"Why?" He asked.  He didn't understand.  What was it about him that found him incapable of having a long term relationship with anyone?  What was the fatal flaw in his character?  Was he forever doomed to be the stepping stone to bigger and better?  When would it be his turn to be the one at the finish line?

"Why?"

Rachel was startled awake by JC's question.  He wasn't usually one for sleep-talking so to hear his voice raised in obvious frustration, breaking the quiet of her apartment concerned her.  She rolled over and looked at him.  When they'd gone to bed earlier he'd seemed a little distant but nothing that really concerned her. His face now however, showed the stress of whatever dream he was having and she wondered about the question he'd voiced.  Why, what?  He moved restlessly and she snuggled up to his side, resting her forehead against his cheek while she laid her arm across his chest and pressed her hand to the other side of his face.  "Shh..." She soothed, as she kissed the corner of his jaw.  His rapid breathing soon slowed and his body relaxed once more beside her.  As Rachel closed her eyes again, the deep even sound of JC's breathing lulling her to sleep, she wondered what it was that had him so worked up.  Passing it off as anxiety about the album coming out she finally surrendered once more to sleep.           

~~~~~~

This is absolute madness! Save me!!

Rachel chuckled quietly at JC's text the next morning as she sat waiting for her staff meeting to start.  She had wanted to ask him this morning about his dream last night, but he'd left after taking a quick shower--hurrying to meet the MTV crew at his house.  He hadn't been planning on spending the night and, after his semi-restless night, had slept longer than he'd planned this morning.

She quickly typed a response to his text then turned her phone off and shoved it in her pocket.

You'll be fine. I can't wait to see you at dinner :) I'm counting the hours...

"Alright, let's get this party started." Matt said.  Rachel looked up from the dress she'd been sketching in the margins of her notebook as he came into the conference room.  Her attention was immediately taken by the unknown man who walked in with her boss.  The newcomer was tall, with dark hair and his piercing grey eyes looked over the group calculatingly.  His features were chiseled--his chin squared and his nose perfectly proportioned.  Rachel wondered if he'd ever been approached by a modeling agency.  Damn!  She thought then felt her cheeks warm as the stranger's eyes connected with her own and she read the approval in them.  Her eyes dropped, falling to JC's ring on her left hand and she felt a twinge of guilt.  She shouldn't be looking at another guy no matter how attractive he may be.  Looking back up at Matt she found the stranger's eyes still on her.  Casually she lifted her left hand up on the table, twisting in her seat so he'd be able to see the symbol she wore on her finger representing her status as ‘taken.'  She was a little unnerved that that seemed to do nothing to keep the man from staring at her so she used her hand to brush her fingers through her hair then tuck it behind her ear--the lights overhead catching the diamond and making it sparkle.  With one more glance at the stranger from beneath her lashes, Rachel forced herself to concentrate on Matt.

"As some of you may have heard, we are working on opening a firm in New York which should be up and running next month and which I will be heading up." Matt informed everyone, catching Rachel by surprise.  A ripple of disappointment sounded in the small room.  Matt was leaving?  She wasn't sure she liked that idea.  "In preparation for my departure we've hired Robert Singleton who will be taking over as Executive Vice President here in L.A.  Rob." Matt turned to the grey eyed stranger and Rachel watched as, with a wink in her direction, he stood briefly so everyone could see him then sat back down.  While Matt went on to explain Rob's resume and qualifications for the job, Rachel tried to ignore how his grey eyes seemed riveted on her.  "I'll be bringing Rob around to introduce him to everyone today." Matt finished.  "I have every hope that this change is for the best and if we all continue to work together this company will only continue to grow."

As the meeting ended Rachel quickly stood and tried to leave, but Matt called her back.  She turned and faced him and Rob.  "Rachel?" Matt said gesturing her closer.  "Rachel, I want to introduce you first since I know you're going to be in and out today.  Rob, this is Rachel Kline." Matt said.  Rob held out his hand and smiled.  Rachel took his proffered hand, an uneasy feeling settling in the pit of her stomach as he held onto her fingers just a bit too long while his eyes slowly traveled the length of her body.  "Rachel's only been with the company for about a year and a half but she's one of the best we've got.  We're lucky to have her." Matt boasted like a proud father.  "When you get a chance, I'm sure Rob would love to look at your portfolio, Rachel." He said. 

"Sure." Rachel replied.  "Welcome, Rob.  I'd love to stay and talk, but if you'll excuse me I have an appointment across town," she looked at her watch, "That I am barely going to make it to.  I really have to run." She smiled apologetically.

"I look forward to working together, Rachel." Rob said as she turned to leave.  She smiled politely as she left the conference room once again an uneasy feeling skirting down her spine although she tried to brush it off.  Give him a chance. She told herself.  He seems like a nice enough guy.  And Matt likes him so he can't be that bad.  With a deep breath Rachel pushed her thoughts and judgments of Rob from her mind.  Gathering up her notebooks and purse she left the office hoping she made it to her first appointment on time.  

~~~~~~

"This all seems pretty standard." JC said flipping through the contract Drake Johnson, the agent from TennMan had given him. 

"What does it say about control of the name and the tracks?" Marcus Riley, JC's manager asked.

"Since you're coming to us with a complete album you have control of the name and tracks." Drake replied.  "We've listened to it and like what's on there.  But if you decide to put anything else on the album after signing this we both have control over those new songs."

"I'm not putting anything else on the album." JC said, reading over the contract a little more closely.  He couldn't find anything he really had a problem with.  He'd seen enough of these things in his life to know everything was legit and how it should be.  The monetary agreement seemed fair.  "What about Rachel?" He asked.

"Rachel?" Drake asked.  "Who's Rachel?"

"She co-wrote Rewind with me and sang the song on the album.  Does she need to sign anything?"

Drake shook his head.  "Since you put that all together on your own it's up to you two to agree to something privately.  All that we're responsible for now is production of the album and payment for units sold.  You'll be obligated to do a tour, the length of which will be determined based on the popularity and demand of the album, but we can go over those details later.  If you--"

"I'm so sorry I'm late."

The three men looked up then stood as Rachel approached the table.  JC smiled as he took in her appearance. She looked incredible.  He'd been trying to imagine what she'd look like all day but nothing he'd come up with had been close.  The knee length dark blue cocktail dress, with its plunging neckline and spaghetti straps, did wonders at showing off her perfect curves and the black stilettos she wore made her legs look amazing.  His mouth was suddenly dry. 

"You look incredible." He breathed as he put his arm around her and kissed her quickly before pulling out her chair.  He couldn't take his eyes off her as he settled back in his chair beside her.  She smiled at him, her eyes sparkling as she tucked her long hair behind her ear. 

"Hi, Marcus." Rachel said greeting the man she'd met one day when they'd been in the studio working on their song. 

"Nice to see you again, Rachel." Marcus replied.  "You look great."

"Thank you." She smiled.

"Rachel?" Drake said then looked at JC.  "We were just talking about you." He said when JC nodded.

"Really?" She asked, her eyes sliding over to the man sitting next to her.  "Well, don't believe everything JC tells you about me." She teased, placing her hand on his arm.

"He was just telling me how you helped co-write Rewind and that it was you singing on the album." Drake said.

"Oh." Rachel replied with a chuckle, pink tingeing her cheeks enticingly.  "Well, I guess you can believe that." She conceded, making the men chuckle.

"I like her." Drake commented to JC.

"Me too." JC replied, picking up Rachel's hand and kissing the back of it.  "Let's get back to business." He said, threading his fingers with hers then turning back to the purpose of this dinner.  As much as he would love to just sit there and stare at Rachel all night, he was anxious to get the ball rolling on this record deal.  He'd made the decision to release Kate and he didn't want to waste anymore time stalling.  It was time to finally get this album into people's hands.

~~~~~

"Thanks, Drake." JC said standing and shaking first his hand then Marcus'.  "Marcus, I'll give you a call on Monday."

Rachel smiled as she set her drink back on the table then leaned back in her chair as she watched JC say good night to the two men they'd just eaten dinner with.  When he sat back down beside her he turned to her with a sigh, a big smile on his face. 

"What?" She asked when he let out a laugh.  He leaned forward and kissed her then looked at her smugly.  "You're looking awfully pleased with yourself, Mr. Chasez." She observed.

"You asked me once when my next album was going to be released."  He said.  "Do you remember?"  He asked taking a sip of his wine.

"Yes." Rachel replied.

"I have an answer for you now." He said and Rachel laughed. 

"I'm really excited for you, Jace." She said putting her hand on his arm.  She leaned over and gave him a quick kiss.

"Mmmm." He said, sitting up and pulling her back in for another kiss.  "What do you say to you and me getting out of here?" He asked, reaching up and brushing his fingers across her cheek, then running his hand across her shoulder and down her arm.

"That depends." Rachel replied.

"On what?" He asked.

"On what you have in mind." She said.  "We haven't even ordered dessert yet so what ever you have in mind has got to be better than the amazing chocolate cake they serve here."

"What if we get a piece to go and I'll feed it to you." He suggested.  Rachel raised one brow.  "In bed." He finished with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Rachel rolled her eyes.  "Alright." She laughed.  JC signaled the waiter and, after ordering a piece of cake to go, paid their tab and they walked towards the door. 

"How was work today?" He asked as she linked her arm with his. 

"Interesting." She replied, as he opened the door and they walked outside. 

"How--" He started but they were interrupted by a couple photographers snapping their picture and asking questions as they got into their car.

"When's the big day?  Are you guys going to get married here in LA or somewhere else?  How about your album JC?  Is it true it's going to be out soon?  Rachel, are you pregnant?  When's the baby--"

Rachel shut her door, silencing the barrage of questions and looked over at JC as he started the car.  "Pregnant?" She asked, stunned.  She looked down at herself.  "Please tell me I do not look pregnant."

"You do not look pregnant." He assured her.  "Besides, there's no way you'd be able to hide it in that dress, anyway." He stated, trying to lighten the mood.

"Well, that's definitely a new one."

He shrugged.  "Why else would you still be with me?" He teased.

"Oh I don't know." She said, leaning over and kissing him when he stopped at a red light.  "Maybe because I love you?"

He smiled and took her hand.  "Why was work interesting?"  He asked, getting back to their conversation that had been interrupted.  Rachel sighed as she laid her head back on the seat.  "That was a heavy sigh." He observed with a chuckle.

"Yeah." She said, looking over at him.

"What's going on?" He inquired, his eyes moving back and forth between her and the road in concern.

"A new vice president started today." She told him. 

"And..." He questioned. 

"And..." Rachel shrugged.  "I don't know.  He seems like an okay guy but there's just something about him..." She stopped, trying to analyze the feelings she'd pushed aside earlier when she'd been introduced to Rob.  "You know how there're some people you meet and you can't really explain it but there's just something about them that puts you on edge?"

"That bad?" He chuckled.

"No..." She shook her head, her brows furrowed.  "No.  Not necessarily bad.  Just...interesting..."  She was quiet for a second then turned the conversation to him.  "How did your day go?" She asked.  "Did you get the show done?"

"I hope so." He responded.  "It was insane.  You know I've seen the show before and I've been in show business long enough you'd think I'd be used to everything, but all that work for a ten minute spot?"  He shook his head.  "It was a bit insane."

"You said that already."  Rachel laughed.  "What'd you show them?" She asked.

"Uh..." he blew out a breath.  "The front room--they really liked the piano."

Rachel smiled.  "Did you play anything?" She asked.

His eyes slid over to hers.  "You'll just have to watch the show to find out." He responded cryptically.  Rachel narrowed her eyes at him.

"What else?" She asked.

"The kitchen, the great room, the game room and the bedroom."  Those were the only places they were really interested in."

"I can't wait to watch it." Rachel smiled.  "When is it going to air?"

"March.  The...tenth, I think is what they told me."

"I'll put it in my calendar." She said as he pulled up to his gate, put in his access code and parked in the driveway.  "Now." She said, turning to look at him as he turned the car off.  "What was that you were saying about feeding me chocolate cake in bed earlier?"

"Suivez-moi." He replied with an evil grin.  Rachel's jaw dropped and she looked at him, stunned at the French that had just come out of his mouth.  Her heart skipped as he laughed and got out of the car.  She blinked a few times, trying to process that that had really just happened.  JC speaking French was dangerous.  She wasn't sure her heart was adequately prepared for that particular fantasy to come true.  "Come on, woman." He said opening her door after he'd hurried around the car.  "Your chocolate cake awaits."  She slipped her hand into his and let him pull her from the car.  When he shut her door Rachel wound her arms around his neck. 

"Who needs chocolate cake?" She asked, pressing her lips against his.  "Did you really just say speak French?" She asked when she pulled back.

"What?" He smirked, pressing her back against the Mercedes.  "Oh, that?  Why?  Did you like it?" He asked, brushing his nose against hers seductively--his lips hovering a breath away from hers. 

"Mmmm..." Rachel moaned as a delicious tingle shot down her spine.  "You..." she breathed, looking into his eyes.  "Are dangerous."  He grinned.  "Very, very dangerous." She finished, closing the space between them and kissing him.

"Come on." He said with a chuckle, stepping away from her and threading his fingers with hers.  "The neighbors are going to start to talk if we stay out here very much longer." 

Chapter End Notes:
As always, reviews are appreciated!  You guys are awesome!  :)  I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love jc drunkjc