Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm posting this chapter early because I'm going out of town tomorrow for the rest of the weekend.  Hope you guys enjoy :)

"What do you think?"

Rachel looked up from her magazine at her spot on the couch at the photo studio JC had brought her to.  After their meeting with Marcus and Drake a few weeks ago things had begun moving quickly on production of his album and it was time for photos to be taken for the insert.  He'd asked her if she wanted to come, and since she'd never been to a celebrity photo shoot, Rachel had jumped at the chance.  Unfortunately, she'd been bored while JC and Thomas, the photographer, discussed different ideas they had and she had begun to rethink her decision on coming with him and wasting her Saturday.  Now however, as she looked at JC, she was beyond thankful she'd come.

"Oh, honey." She said, standing up and trying to hold back the giggle that was trying to escape at his ridiculous outfit.  "No."  Rachel shook her head as she walked towards him.

"No?" He questioned, looking down at himself.

"No.  No, no, no." She said, finally losing the battle and laughing.

"What's wrong?" He asked looking genuinely confused.

Rachel just shook her head as she took in his outfit.  "It's a good thing you brought me today.  Why are you so in love with skinny jeans?" She asked raising a brow at the almost indecently tight black pants he was wearing as she stepped closer to him.  "Everybody knows how skinny you are, do you have to constantly draw attention to that fact?  And black mesh?" She picked up the shoulder of the shirt he was wearing.  "This is almost as bad as that whole bowtie fiasco.  Jace, you've poured your heart and soul into this album.  Don't you think you should portray an image that indicates that?"

"Well, yeah." He replied.

"This," she waved her hand over his outfit.  "Is not you."

"Okay, so what is me?" He asked.  Rachel stepped back and looked at him in thought.

"Come on." She said, walking back towards the dressing room.  "Let's go find out." 

~~~~~

JC stood back, arms folded across his chest and a smile playing across his face as he watched Rachel rifle through the clothes on the rack outside the dressing room.  Her brows were drawn tightly together as she scrutinized each piece and the intensely serious expression on her face made him chuckle.  She looked so adorable he just wanted to kiss her and took a step towards her to do just that.

"Here." She said, holding a pair of grey dress pants out to him--halting him in his tracks.  She turned and looked at him, shaking the pants at him--looking at him in question when he didn't immediately take them from her.  With an exaggerated sigh he took them from her then stepped back and waited.  "Seriously?" She grumbled under her breath going back to the clothes rack.  "People think this stuff looks good?"  JC chuckled as Rachel shook her head.  "Okay, try this." She said, finally handing him a simple button down shirt that was a few shades darker than the pants she'd given him a moment ago. He took the shirt from her and went into the dressing room, smiling the whole time. 

"I should hire you to be my stylist." He said through the door.

"Yes, you should." She laughed.

He chuckled.  Though he put on a show about her dramatics in regards to his wardrobe choices, having her here with him made this whole experience a lot more enjoyable.  He'd done so many of these photo shoots in his almost twenty years in the business that it had all gotten to be a bit tedious and boring--stand there, wear this, smile here, look down, stand up...He'd invited her under the guise that he knew she'd never been to one and would be interested in going, but really it was for the selfish reason that he wanted her here to help break up the monotony.  Besides that, the smile on her face and the sparkle in her eyes when he came back out of the dressing room made up for the fact that this whole photography thing always made him feel a little uncomfortable. 

He'd gotten into show business because he'd discovered the rush that came from performing up on stage at a young age and loved it.  He'd never really understood the whole ‘heartthrob' role he'd supposedly been typecast in while in N SYNC.  He was just a regular guy who had happened to catch a few lucky breaks and wound up having the chance of a lifetime presented to him.  Fashion had never really been his strongpoint.  As part of the group he had worn what their stylists had told him to when in actuality he was a very casual guy at heart--much more comfortable in a pair of jeans and a T-shirt  and his flip flops than leather or a tuxedo. 

"Much better." Rachel said her eyes glittering as she stepped towards him.  "Roll the sleeves up." She said, cocking her head to the side as she took in his appearance while he began doing as she suggested.  "No wait!" She said, holding up a hand then turning back to the rack.

"JC?" Thomas, the photographer, came searching for him.  "What's taking so long?  I don't have all day."

"Sorry.  She didn't like the outfit I chose." JC smiled and tilted his head in Rachel's direction.  Thomas huffed out a breath and turned muttering something about celebrity attitudes and unwanted interference under his breath. "Come on, Rach." JC said trying to urge her along.  "Time is money and it's not my money today."

"Here." She said, holding out a white collared shirt and grey sweater.  "Take it off." She said, indicating the grey shirt she'd originally had him put on.  JC rolled his eyes and sighed as he began unbuttoning his shirt.

"I take it back.  I don't think we'd survive if you were my stylist." He teased.

"Trust me." She said with a smile.  "I'm a designer.  I know what I'm doing.  This will be better."

He narrowed his eyes at her as he pulled the grey shirt off and put his hands on his hips.  "I think you just wanted to see me naked." He accused with a smirk.

"Yeah, because it's been so long." She replied dryly, causing him to chuckle.  He grabbed the new shirt she wanted him to wear and finished dressing then held out his arms. 

"What do you think?" He asked.

"Turn around." Rachel replied, folding her arms as she cocked her head to the side and studied him.  He did so, feeling a little like he was eight years old again and his mother was inspecting his outfit before they left for church, making sure he hadn't gotten his dress clothes dirty playing outside with the kids next door.

"Well?" He asked once more facing her, putting his hands in his pockets and striking a pose. 

"Perfect." She giggled then leaned forward and pressed her lips against his.  "Now get out there," she said, putting her hand on his chest.  "Before I get my head chewed off and I'm banned from ever coming to a photo shoot with you again."

~~~~~  

Rachel watched with a curious excitement as JC was put through the paces of what she assumed was a typical photo shoot.  In addition to the grey and white outfit she'd picked out, she'd helped him with two other wardrobe changes and now stood, one arm around her middle while her other was raised--her thumb nail between her teeth--as Thomas had JC sitting in a large overstuffed chair wearing what was her favorite outfit.  The jeans and simple white T-shirt did strange things to her heart.  Although there was no question JC cleaned up well and was pretty damn sexy when he was wearing a suit that fit him well, the simple boy-next-door look he had going on now was down right dangerous.

"Great!" Thomas exclaimed as he kept the camera clicking.  "Look off to the side." He pointed to the left and Rachel's heart skipped when JC's expressive blue eyes caught and held hers.  "Perfect!  Love that look.  Keep it up."  Rachel smiled and felt her cheeks warm slightly at his overt staring.  The look in his eyes never failed to make her knees weak.  It didn't matter how long they'd been dating, or the fact that they were practically engaged; somehow she knew he'd be able to get to her even when they were old and gray and had been together for fifty years. 

Fifty years.  She smiled.  That's a nice thought.  I wonder...

"You." Thomas snapped his fingers, bringing Rachel out of her thoughts.  She looked behind her to see who he was motioning to.  No one was there so she turned back.  "You." Thomas pointed to her.  "Come on."

"Rachel." JC supplied her name to the photographer.

"Me?" Rachel put a hand to her chest in surprise.

"Yes, you." Thomas said.  "Rachel.  Is there anyone else around right now?"  Rachel shook her head.  "I need you."  He gestured with his arm.  Rachel looked at JC wide-eyed, but he just shrugged his shoulder.  "Come on, come on." Thomas said impatiently.  Rachel walked towards him.  When she got closer to him, Thomas put his hands on her shoulders and guided her over to where JC now stood standing.  

"Wait, wait, wait." Rachel said.  "I'm not...don't photograph me!"  Her heart started pounding in nervousness.  "This is JC's album, not mine.  Besides, I'm hardly wearing any make up and my hair..." She ran her fingers through her hair

"You're perfect." Thomas said, as if he didn't hear any of her objections.  "Stand there.  JC put your arms around her..." He trailed off as JC moved to stand behind Rachel and put his arms around her waist.  "Great!" He said, snapping his camera.

"What is going on?" Rachel asked looking at JC, confusion written on her face.

"I don't know." He replied, leaning down and placing a kiss to her neck.  "But I've learned it's better to just go along and not argue."

"Rachel put your head down." Thomas said.  She did so and the camera clicked a few more times.  "Now turn around and face him."

Rachel turned in JC's arms and looked up at him.  He just grinned at her and tightened his arms around her before lifting one hand and placing it on her face.  Rachel's breath caught at his gentle touch and the fire that was in his eyes.  Almost as if he had forgotten where they were he lowered his head and kissed her but Rachel remained stiff in his arms--all too aware of where they were and who was watching them.  "This is not the time or the place, JC." She told him pulling back slightly.

"Relax." He whispered.  "I trusted you with all the wardrobe changes, trust me with this.  I know what I'm doing." 

Rachel looked into his eyes for a moment then sighed and gave in, relaxing against him when he kissed her again.  She gasped when, a second later, he suddenly dipped her backwards.  Rachel put her arms around his neck and held onto him as he continued kissing her, then slowly brought her back up. 

"Love it!" Thomas called out and Rachel giggled.  She stood, looking at JC for a moment before registering the fact that the constant clicking of the camera had stopped.  She looked over her shoulder at Thomas.

"Are we done?" She asked, looking back at JC in curiosity.

"I don't know." He answered with a shrug of one shoulder. 

"I hope you'll forgive me." Thomas said, walking towards them.  JC released Rachel and she turned to face the photographer.  "I just couldn't resist.  You two are beautiful together." He held out his camera displaying one of the pictures he'd taken of them on the digital screen.  Rachel smiled when she saw the shot.  The look in JC's eyes as he stood looking down at her--his hand against her face--made her stomach quiver slightly.

"I think I'm going to need a copy of that." JC said behind her, echoing her thoughts.  Rachel looked up at him over her shoulder and smiled.

"I'll put them with the proofs of the other shots." Thomas said, taking his camera back.  "I'll send them over in about a week."

"We're done?" JC asked.

"We're done." Thomas nodded.

"Great." JC said, moving to stand beside Rachel as he put his arm around her shoulders as they walked back to the dressing room area.  "I'm thinking..." He pursed his lips as he thought.  "Lunch and a movie?" He looked down at her.

"Mmmm...you just read my mind." Rachel said, leaning up and pressing her lips against his.  "Let's get out of here."

~~~~~~

"Rach?" JC called out as he walked into his house Friday night.  He'd seen her car in the driveway and was anxious to see her.  She'd been pretty busy at work the last week and they'd hardly spent any time together but the smell of whatever she had cooking made his mouth water and stopped him in his tracks.  He inhaled deeply. 

"I hate you." Justin said behind him as he too caught the smell of what Rachel had going for dinner.  "She's hot, and she cooks?  Where did you find her?" He shook his head in disbelief.

JC chuckled as he put his keys down on the counter as they walked through the kitchen to the great room.  "She found me." He said turning and smiling at Justin over his shoulder.

"Who found you?" Rachel asked, looking up from her spot on the floor, as they came into the room. 

"You did." JC said stopping at the sea of papers she was surrounded by.  "What's all this?" He asked, grinning at her frazzled state.  Her hair had been pulled up and secured behind her in a messy bun and the sleeves of her blue collared shirt were rolled up.

"This," Rachel sighed, looking up at him as she brushed some hair from her face and propped her elbow on the knee of the leg she had bent up.  "Is what's going to be my life for the next couple of months." Rachel said, spreading her arms wide.  "We just got a huge account to do a new office building being built downtown and I'm heading the design team."

"That's great!" JC offered sincerely.  "Congratulations!"

"Thanks." She smiled.  "Sorry about the mess.  I needed somewhere quiet I could spread this all out and get a start on some ideas. I've got dinner in the oven."  She offered in apology.

"Hey, whenever you want to cook you just come on over." JC said.

"And if Jace gets on your nerves you can come over and cook at my place." Justin offered, flopping down on his stomach on the couch behind Rachel. 

"I don't think Jessica would appreciate me cooking in her kitchen." Rachel replied with a smile at Justin.

"It's not her kitchen." He mumbled under his breath.  Rachel looked at him in question, caught off guard at the bitterness she could sense behind his words. 

"What's for dinner?" JC asked shrugging out of his jacket and throwing it onto the chair he was standing next to.

"Lasagna."

"I love you." JC said with a wink bending down and placing a quick kiss to her lips.

Rachel smiled up at him.  "It should be done soon.  I'll get this cleaned up and we can eat."

"Alright.  I'm going downstairs.  Call me when it's ready." He said as he headed to the stairs.  "Justin, you coming?" He asked, stopping and turning back.

"Yeah." Justin waved his hand.  "Yeah.  I'll be down in a sec." He said, making no move to stand.  JC left the room and Rachel began gathering up the pictures, sketches and fabric samples she'd been trying to put together for the last two hours.  After leaving work early this afternoon she'd gone to the grocery store to get ingredients for dinner. Putting the frozen lasagna in the oven and mixing up a pan of brownies, she'd sat down and began the project she knew was going to dominate and take over her life in the coming months.  

"Do you want to stay for dinner?" Rachel asked looking at Justin over her shoulder.

"Sure." He replied.

"Jessica won't mind?" Rachel inquired casually.  His comment from earlier made her wonder if something were going on between the two of them--some discord the public and their friends hadn't caught onto yet.

"She won't notice." He replied.  Rachel turned and put her arm up on the couch.  "She's not home right now."

"Trouble in paradise?" She asked looking at him with a smile as she tried to lighten the mood.  He remained quiet.  "What's going on, Justin?"

"Nothing." He answered automatically.  Rachel narrowed her eyes at him.

"Ok, I know I haven't known you all that long, but do you really expect me to buy that?" She asked, looking at him pointedly.

He sighed and turned to lie on his back and looked up at the ceiling.  "Do you...does Jace ever get on your nerves?" 

Rachel laughed.  "Does Jace ever get on my nerves?" She asked, one brow raised.  "Really?  I would have thought you'd know the answer to that question." She chuckled.

"No." Justin turned his head to look at her.  "That's not what I mean."  He rolled his eyes.  "Obviously I know he gets on your nerves.  He gets on my nerves and I've known the guy since I was eleven, but what I meant was...does he ever really get on your nerves.  Does he ever just make you so mad you could..." He paused.

"I could...?" Rachel prompted, concerned at where exactly this conversation was going.

"You could leave?" He finished quietly.

"Leave?" Rachel questioned, stunned.  She put a hand on his arm.  "Justin..."

"I love her, but I'm not sure I'm still in love with her.  Things were good and I was happy but now..." He shook his head.  "We fight all the time and I...I think we're done."

Rachel was quiet as he stayed staring up at the ceiling, sympathy weighing down her heart.  "I just can't catch a break." He chuckled bitterly.  "First there was Veronica, then Britney," he began ticking girls off on his fingers.  "Then Alyssa, Jenna, Cameron and now Jessica." 

"Maybe..." Rachel paused, surprised at the thought that had popped into her head.  He turned to look at her and a surreal feeling swept through her.  Was she really sitting here, giving relationship advice to Justin Timberlake?  She felt tempted to laugh at the absolute ridiculousness of the situation.  Why in the world would Justin Timberlake--Mr. Experience, himself--need relationship advise from her?!  But as she sat there looking into his troubled blue eyes she knew she needed to try.  He was one of JC's closest friends and he had obviously sought her out to talk to her about this.  Why, she didn't know, but she knew she couldn't just sit there while he was hurting and say nothing.

"Sometimes people just drift apart." She said.  "When you're in a relationship you're either going to get stronger and move forward together or you're going to stagnate and begin moving apart." She let that sink in for a second, wondering where this advice was coming from.  I wonder if this is how Megan feels when she talks to me.  Rachel thought then continued.  "Justin, you've had a girlfriend practically every day for the last twelve years of your life.  And they've all been very public relationships.  Every time you break up with someone it seems like two seconds later you're with someone else.  It's like you can't be alone but maybe that's what you need right now.  Some time to just be alone--re-evaluate a few things in your life, figure out what it is you really want. Who knows?" She shrugged with a smile.  "You might find you like being alone."  He opened his mouth to say something as the oven began beeping.  "Dinner's ready." She said, finally standing.  She held out her hand to him.  When he stood Justin put his arms around her and hugged her.

"Thanks."  He said.  "You know, every time I hang out with you I find something else I like about you.  Jace better be careful. I might steal you away." He teased, pulling back. 

Rachel laughed as he let her go.  "Remember how you're going to think about taking a break from having a girlfriend for a while?" She asked. 

"Yeah." He pouted.  "Too bad." He leaned down and kissed her cheek.

"Ahem." JC cleared his throat as he walked upstairs. 

"Hi, honey." Rachel said, smiling brightly as she skipped over to him and put her arms around him.  She made a show of planting a big kiss on his lips then pulled back.  "How was your day?" She asked.  JC rolled his eyes and shook his head though a grin broke out.  "Are you hungry?" She asked.

"Starving." He replied.

"Come on then." She said, looping her arm with his.  "Let's eat."

The three of them sat down to the dinner Rachel had prepared and enjoyed talking and laughing together--JC and Justin keeping Rachel entertained with stories from their days in the group while she told them a few stories of her and Megan's adventures growing up.

"You know, you guys should really think about getting back together." Rachel remarked as she finished her glass of wine.  JC and Justin just looked at each other across the table.  "What?" She asked.

"Is this the fan in you speaking?" JC teased, his blue eyes sparkling. 

"No." Rachel defended.  "Ok, maybe," she conceded and both guys chuckled.  "But think about it!" She added quickly.  "With the Jonas Brothers still huge and Menudo and The New Kids on the Block with their reunion last year and I just heard The Backstreet Boys are releasing another album later this year...it's perfect.  You guys could totally do a reunion.  Boy bands are making a comeback." She said as if she were an expert on the subject.  "You don't want to miss jumping on the bandwagon do you?" She asked.

Justin laughed.  "Have you been talking to Johnny?" He asked.  "Besides, Jace can't do anything right now till he finds out what his album is going to do.  He's locked into a tour until at least the end of the year."

"Well, it was just a thought." Rachel sighed wistfully.

JC put his arm across the back of her chair.  "Patience." He said his lips twitching up at the corners as his eyes once more strayed to Justin's then connected once more with hers.  Rachel turned to look at him, her eyes searching his at his response.

"Patience?"  She asked.  "That's all you're going to say?  Patience?  Have I mentioned the fact that I hate your cryptic, vague little answers to things?"

He grinned mischievously. 

"I may be a fan." She said pointing a finger at him, "But I am also your girlfriend and if I find out that you two," she waved her finger back and forth between him and Justin, "are planning something with the other guys and you're not telling me..." She stopped.

"What?" He questioned, leaning towards her.  "What are you going to do?  I'm not afraid of you."

Rachel raised one brow as she leaned back and folded her arms across her chest.  "You're going to remember what it's like to sleep all alone in that bed of yours." She threatened.  Justin began giggling.

"Ooh, sassy!" Justin commented with a grin.  "I like it."

"You're bluffing." JC said, leaning towards her.

"Says who?" Rachel replied.

"Says me." He replied.  "You couldn't stay away from me even if your life depended on it." He said arrogantly.

Cocky brat.  Rachel thought.  "Wanna bet?" She batted her eyes at him.  His arrogant attitude really got under her skin sometimes.

"If you think you're strong enough." He answered, sitting back in his chair.  "But remember the last bet we made," he warned.  "And how that turned out." He winked at her.  Her cheeks warmed at the remembrance of how he'd made quick work of the bet they'd made regarding the mile-high club on their way to Paris.

Rachel shook her head.  "One of these days, JC Chasez." She threatened.  "One of these days..."         

~~~~~~

A million faces in a crowd
You will always shine them out
She never looked so beautiful from down here
Living illusions darling
I can't face the truth
Seeing the dream of you and me
But it's not meant to be
Another disaster
My heart has been shattered again
It's two a.m. in the morning
And I'm crying now, crying now
Lying in my bed

Rachel stopped as she was flipping through the channels on the television Tuesday evening when a familiar song caught her ear.  She and JC had been looking through the proofs from the photo shoot last weekend for the last hour trying to decide which ones were the best.  Finally, when his perfectionist attitude began irritating her she'd given up and had sat up on the couch leaving him on the floor below.  She smiled as she watched JC finish his performance of his new single on Jay Leno.  She reached out and began combing her fingers through his hair as he sat on the floor between her legs.  "I forgot you'd taped this yesterday." She said as the song continued. 

"Hmmm?" He twisted and looked up at her, clearly still absorbed in the picture choosing process.  Rachel smiled and pointed to the television in front of them.  He turned and looked at himself on the screen.  "Oh, yeah." He went back to looking at the pictures spread out around him on the floor. "What do you think of this one?" He asked holding one up.

"I told you," Rachel said, leaning down her hand running down his chest as she rested her chin on his shoulder.  "I like those three and that one up there," she pointed to the one's she'd already picked out.

"Not this one?" He asked.

"It's okay." She offered.  "But those other ones capture more of your personality and the feeling of the album."

"Hmmm." He hummed.  Rachel smiled as she leaned back and began rubbing his shoulders. 

"Ooh, why are you so stiff?" She asked, as she felt the tightness in his muscles.  "What exactly have you been doing?"  She teased.

"Mmmm.  I don't know.  But that feels really good." He groaned, his head falling forward as her thumbs rubbed circles at the base of his neck.

"You're so tight!  Lay down." Rachel instructed looking down at him.  She removed her hands from him as he sat up and turned off the television.

"You don't have to ask me twice." He smirked as he moved the pictures out of the way.

"And take off your shirt." She requested, giving him one of the pillows from the couch.  He did so then lay down on his stomach on the floor.  Rachel moved to straddle him, rubbing her hands together for a second to try and warm them before touching him.  JC let out another groan as she went to work once more on his shoulder muscles.  "Are you just stressed about the album or is something else going on?" She asked, her fingers working over his warm skin.

"Mmmm...just the album I guess." He replied, shifting slightly beneath her.  She felt him tensing up in response to the knots she found and began working on.

"Relax, Jace." She reminded him with a chuckle but he didn't seem to be listening to her.  "Relax." She whispered as she leaned over him.  She felt him shudder slightly when she placed her lips against his ear and smiled as she sat back on her heels, running her hands down his back then moving them back up to his shoulders once more, the heels of her hands pushing into his muscles.  The pressure she exerted elicited a moan of pleasure from him and she smiled again.  "It's a great album." She stated.  "You don't need to be so worked up over it."  

"I know, I know." He said his voice slightly muffled by the pillow.  He turned his head to the side as he continued talking.  "I've just...worked really long and hard on this one, you know?  I've put so much of myself into it this time and people have been asking me about it for years.  What if...what if no one likes it, Rach?  What if I disappoint everyone again?"

"You're not going to disappoint anyone." She said, moving her hands down his back--concentrating first on one side then the other. 

"How do you know?" He asked.

"Because I'm your biggest fan and I love it!" She replied, making him chuckle.

"I think you're a little biased." He told her.

"How so?" Rachel asked, her hands continuing to knead the muscles of his back. 

"You're my girlfriend." He said, turning suddenly beneath her--startling her.  "It's your job to tell me it's good." He finished, putting his hands on her hips to steady her.  She smiled down at him from her new position straddling his waist.  Placing her hands down on the floor on either side of his shoulders she leaned over him. 

"Regardless of our relationship, it's a great album." She said. 

"Promise?" He asked, looking up at her one hand moving down as he caressed her thigh.

"I promise." She replied leaning down and placing her lips against his.  As she became absorbed in his kiss JC slowly rolled once more so she was now the one with her back on the floor--one of his arms rested beneath her shoulders while his other hand caressed her waist, bringing her closer to him.  He took his time kissing her, his tongue slowly exploring her mouth and she felt herself melting into the floor.  She kept her eyes closed when he pulled back slightly. 

"Uh-oh." He whispered against her mouth.

"What?" Rachel inquired, slowly opening her eyes to look up at him.

His eyes slowly traveled down the length of her body then connected with hers again, the corners of his lips twitching upwards.  "You're still wearing your shirt." He cocked his head to one side.  "What are we going to do about that?"

She couldn't help smiling as she ran one hand up his chest.  "Oh, I don't know."  She told him.  "You're pretty smart.  I'm sure you'll figure something out." 

He grinned wickedly as he lowered his head and began devouring her neck.  Rachel giggled as she wrapped her arms around his neck.  His hands began working on removing her of her shirt...until his phone began ringing.  With a groan JC pulled away from her.

"Ignore it." Rachel said, her arms dropping down as he sat up beside her and pulled it from his pocket. 

"I can't." He replied looking at her apologetically as he answered the call.  "Hey, Marcus." He said and Rachel tried not to be upset.  This is a good thing.  She had to remind herself.  "Yeah, I'm working on it." He said.  "I was looking at the pictures before you called."  He looked over at Rachel and winked.  She smiled at him from where she still lay on the floor.  "I'll have something to you tomorrow." He promised.  After ending the call, JC turned his phone off and put it up on the couch, then rejoined her on the floor.  "Where were we?" He asked.

Rachel smiled as reached up and ran a hand through his hair.  "Right here." She said, pulling his head down and pressing her lips against his
Chapter End Notes:
Song credit goes to JC :) 


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love jc drunkjc