So here’s the thing: Justin in leather never fails to make you horny. Naturally this should mean that Justin would love to wear leather all the time.

Nope.

Because wearing leather means Justin gets hard. Every. Single. Time. You’ve started to think it’s become a self-fulfilling prophecy. Justin thinks he’s going to get hard, so his body responds accordingly.

You accompanied him to today’s photo shoot and watched him suppress a groan when the wardrobe assistant held out the leather pants. You followed him into the dressing room and heard him say, “… private dressing room “ thank God!” You giggled and he turned around.

“Babe,” he pouted, holding up the leather pants. You laughed. He frowned. “It’s not funny!” He insisted, pulling off his shirt and working on the button on his jeans.

“Of course it isn’t.” You knew better than to argue with him, especially if you’re about to get what you want.

He let his pants pool around his ankles and your eyes immediately fell to his crotch, where you could tell by the tent in his boxers that he was already getting hard.

Yep, a self-fulfilling prophecy.

“What am I gonna do?” He moaned, pointing at his growing arousal.

You licked your lips.

“We don’t have time for that!”

You rolled your eyes and stuck your head out the door.

“JC!” You called out to the nearest band member. “Justin’s having a crisis. Tell the photographer we’ll be a few minutes.” JC laughed and nodded and you closed the door and locked it.

“Now we have time,” you said.

You had barely gotten the words out of your mouth when Justin’s lips were on yours. He moaned when you opened your mouth and his tongue swept in. One of his hands held your head in place while the other reached around to grab your breast through your shirt.

Pulling away, you hastily brought your shirt up and over your head. Justin, realizing that you didn’t have much time, made quick work of your bra as you shimmied out of your pants and underwear. You thanked the dressing room gods for putting a couch in the room as you lay down and watched Justin peel off his boxers.

Your head was eye level with his crotch and you gave his cock a soft lick. He moaned and climbed on top of you.

He trailed a finger down your body and between your legs, moaning again when he felt how wet you were.

“Justin, c’mon,” you whined.

He positioned the head of his cock at your entrance and looked down at you. When you nodded he started to push in and you both groaned. You pulled Justin’s face down and brought his lips to your own as he started to move above you.

He pulled all the way out and thrust back in quickly. “Fuck,” he panted as his hips picked up speed.

It was your turn to curse when he trailed a hand across your chest, plucking at your nipples, down your stomach and began stroking your clit. “Shit!”

You could tell he was close when his hips reached a feverish pace. You used one hand to cup the back of his head and bring him down for a kiss and the other lightly scraped down his back until you put your hand on his ass, pushing him into you as far as he could go. And that was all it took for you to clench around him.

He continued to thrust into you, his moans turning to whimpers as he neared his peak. With one final thrust he released inside you, pulsing his hips until he came to a stop.

You let him have a moment to catch his breath before smoothing his curls off his forehead. “Time to get dressed, baby.”

Justin pulled out of you and you both began to gather your clothes. You were fully dressed by the time JC knocked on the door and shouted, “Justin, is your crisis over?”

You both looked at each other and laughed as you unlocked the door and pushed Justin out.

“Thanks, babe,” he whispered as he walked onto the set.

“No problem,” you whispered back.

“Not this time,” he said and you couldn’t help but laugh. Justin in leather never failed to make you horny. But Justin in anything (or nothing at all) always made you happy.

Completed
a_nonymous is the author of 20 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story