I let out a sigh when I heard the beeping of my alarm clock, I reached over to turn it off but instead of hitting the clock I hit Justin in the head “Oww” he laughed

“Oh gosh, I’m so sorry” I laughed as I managed to dress myself under the covers. Oh my gosh, I can’t really believe that I actually have a man in my bed, “I need to get her ready for school”

“Yeah” he smiled and pulled me closer to him and gave me a kiss, “Do you want me to help?” I shook my head, “Do you want me to hide?”

“No” I laughed, “We just had a sleepover, it’s ok. Kyle sleeps over all the time”

“Should I be worried?” he laughed

“Yeah, very worried” I smiled as I put my slippers on and walked into her room, “Wake up Booboo” I said softly and as soon as she woke up she started crying so I gave her a quick hug, “It’s ok baby”

“I’m tired. I don’t want to go”

“That’s because you were up all night laughing with your new monster friend”

“Oh yeah” she said softly, “Do I have to go though?”

“Yes ma’am” I said, “Let’s get you all cleaned up” I said as I carried her into the bathroom and helped her wash her face and brush her teeth as I did the same. “What do you want to wear?”

“My pink shirt and that skirt”

“It’s a little cold for a skirt, how about jeans?”

“OK” she said softly as I handed her the clothes, “You get changed and I’ll make breakfast” I closed the door and opened up my bedroom door to see Justin sitting at the edge of the bed, “You can come out” I laughed, “Do you like waffles?”

“Only Eggos” he smiled

“You’re in luck” I smiled as I threw them in the toaster and grabbed some orange juice from the fridge, “Did you sleep alright?”

“Yeah” he smiled, “I slept wonderfully,”

“Good” I smiled, “Let’s go Booboo!” I called into the other room

“I know Mommy, I’m coming” she walked out and she definitely had her shirt on backwards, “Justin’s here!”

“Yeah, he is” I smiled, “Come here and let me fix your shirt”

“I want to give him a hug first”

“Alright”

“What’s going on beautiful?” he asked with a smile

“Nothing, I just woke up”

“Yeah, me too” he laughed

“Come here” I fixed her shirt, “Sit down now, you want to buy lunch right? It’s turkey”

“Mmmhumm. Did you sleep over Justin?” oh gosh, oh gosh

“Yes, he did. Do you want orange juice or apple?”

“Orange. Justin, wanna go play Barbie’s?”

“Not now sweetie, you have to get ready”

“But I wanna play Barbie’s”

“Vanessa, you need to eat your breakfast so we’re not late” I said as I placed a plate of waffles down in front of her and then a plate in front of Justin, “I hope you like Elmo” I smiled at the plate I gave him

“I love Elmo” he smiled

“Can you come over and play later?” Vanessa asked and I caught myself looking at Justin for an answer. Not so much if he would be coming back to play with her but more if he would be coming back to play with me.

“Of course, next time I come we’ll play Barbie’s”

“Promise?”

“I promise”

“Alright Booboo, are you done?” I asked as I took the last bite of my waffle, “Let’s go do your hair”

When we finally finished getting her ready we made our way out of the apartment and to the car, “Bye Justin!” Vanessa said as she gave him a hug

“Bye sweetie, I’ll see you later” I helped Vanessa in the car and then shut the door, “So um… I’m going to go home and take a shower and I’ll see you there”

“Ok” I smiled

“Thank you for last night” he smiled, “Or yesterday in general… it was fun”

“No, thank you” I smiled, “It was fun”

“We’ll have to do it again sometime” he laughed, “I’ll see you in… an hour”

“OK” I laughed, “Thanks again”

“You’re welcome” he said as he kissed me gently, “Bye Izzy”

“Bye Justin” I smiled and then got in the car, “Ready Nessa?”

“Yeah. He’s kissed you!”

I laughed, “Yes he did”

“I like him Mommy”

“Me too Booboo”



After dropping Vanessa off at school I had enough time to run home and take a quick shower before getting to work, “Good morning Kyle” I said with a smile

“Good morning” he smiled as he took a bite from his bagel, “How was the zoo?”

“Good” I smiled as Justin walked in with coffee in his hands
“Chamomile” he said with a smile as he handed it to me, “And a double shot espresso macchiato with no foam soy milk and one and a half splenda”

“Whoa, he’s got it” I laughed, “impressive huh Kyle”

“Wow” Kyle smiled as he took it from his hand, “Thank you”

“Your very welcome” he smiled

“Thank you Justin”

“Anytime” he smiled, “I’ll see you guys later”

“You totally slept with him” Kyle said right after he left, he was hardly even gone

“Kyle, stop it”

“You did, admit it” I shook my head but couldn’t hide the smile on my face, “I knew it. You’re too happy not to have gotten laid last night. And he’s smiling too much too. How was it?” I ignored him and grabbed the pile of paperwork I had to work on, “Isabella do not ignore me”

“Can we not talk about this when he’s in the other room,” I asked softly

“He’s in the other room” he pushed the screen that the camera from his room was on over so I could see it, “See, he’s in there and he’s talking to his asshole friend and they’re talking about you. Damn we really need a microphone in there”

“Stop it”

“Maybe we can read lips”

“Kyle” I said as I put a piece of paper in front of the screen

“Calm down, I’m kidding” he laughed, “But please tell me, I need to live through you”

I laughed as I watched him beg, “What do you want details?”

“Yeah girl, of course. How big is he?”

“Stop it Kyle” I said seriously

“I’m kidding. Ha ha” he rolled his eyes, “Well I’m not really kidding, if you want to tell me go ahead” I started to say something but he cut me off, “But I know you won’t tell me so I’m kidding. He’s a good kisser I bet, huh?” I smiled and nodded my head, “but then again if you had even been kissed in the past 4 years by anyone other than your five year old daughter I might take your answer seriously”

“If you’re going to be an ass then I’m totally done talking about it”

“I’m kidding. Tell me all about it”

“We went to the zoo”

“You had sex with the rabbits?”

“Yeah, how’d you know” I said sarcastically, “It was so much fun and Vanessa loves him, he’s so good with her”

“Aww how cute, get to the good stuff”

I laughed, “Well then we came back and it was kind of late so we decided to order Chinese food”

“Yeah…”

“And then we put Vanessa to bed”

“And you had dirty sex all night?”

“No, stop” I said as I took a sip of my tea, “We kissed and then we… went to bed but then Nessa started banging on the door and she said that there were monsters under the bed. So we had to stop obviously and I went out and helped her”

“Oh god”

“And then he helped me make monster spray and we told her that it was a funny monster not a mean one”

“And then you had dirty sex all night?”

“Stop. Then we were like… ya’know and she started laughing because the monster was telling her jokes”

“Or because he’s really small”

“Shut up”

“That’s it? You’re done”

“Yes, what else is there?”

“How long did it last? Who was on top? Did he hit your spot?”

“OK, we’re done. Thanks”

“You’re such a good girl” he laughed, “I’ll get it out of you at some point, I’m not worried”


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story