Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you so much for reading and leaving feedback, it really helps motivate me haha :)
It’s been two weeks since Justin spent the night. We’ve been spending a lot of time together, lunch every day and he’s been coming over a lot at night too. But we haven’t really gone out together alone. We’re always spending the night with Vanessa. Tonight we have our first date, well our first real date. Kyle is staying with Vanessa so we will have the whole night to ourselves. I’m actually a little nervous. I don’t know why, I mean I’ve been with him before. But I also haven’t been on a date in about six years.

“Mommy, you look pretty” Vanessa said as she sat on my bed watching me put on my makeup

“Thank you Booboo” I smiled as I gave her a big kiss

“Can I come? Please?”

“No baby, I’m sorry. Next time ok?”

“But I’ll be good though, I promise”

“Oh I know” I sat down and pulled her on my lap, “I know you’ll be good. But you’re going to have so much fun with Kyle”

“Oh yeah! Kyle’s coming. We’re going to have a tea party”

“How fun” I smiled, “Let’s go see if our cookies are ready”

“Can I give one to Justin?”

“Of course Babe, which one do you want to give him? Don’t touch though they’re still hot”

“Um…” she looked over the cookies on the sheet while sucking on her finger, “That one” she said as she stuck her finger in it.

“Alright babe, I said not to touch it,” I laughed as she licked her finger

“Oh. Oops” she giggled

“Oops” I picked her up and twirled her around, “I love you baby”

“Mommy!” she screamed and giggled, “Please can I come? Please?”

“No, baby I’m sorry. Kyle really wants to see you”

“He can come too. Please Mommy?”

I shook my head as I walked over to the counter and took the cookies off the sheet, “I’ll talk to Justin and see if maybe he wants to come over tomorrow. Maybe we can have a cookout or something. That will be fun. But I have to check because he’s very busy”

“OK, ask him”

“I will,” I laughed as I handed her a cookie, and there was a nock on the door. I walked quickly to the door and saw Justin standing there smiling, holding a bouquet of flowers

“Hello” he smiled

“Hi” I smiled, “How are you?”

“Great, how are you doing?”

“Good thanks” I smiled as he kissed my forehead, “Kyle’s not here yet so come on in”

“No problem, these are for you” he handed me the flowers

“Oh, thank you, you’re so sweet. Vanessa” I called out

“Kyle’s here!” she stopped and noticed it was Justin and screamed, “JUSTIN!”

“Whoa” Justin laughed as he caught her as she jumped into his arm, “How are you doing kiddo?”

“Good. Want to play Barbie’s?”

“Vanessa please, he just got here”

“Here, this is for you” he said as he handed her a small bouquet of a few flowers

“Mommy! Look” she had the biggest smile I think I’ve ever seen on her.

“I see, how nice. What do you say Babe?”

“Thank you Justin”

“You’re welcome sweetie”

“Mommy, I’ll ask him ok?” she looked at me as if she were asking him the most important question ever. I nodded my head, “Can you come over for a cookout? We’re have hot dogs and hamburgers and pizza and macaroni and chicken nuggets and mashed potatoes and watermelon and cookies and…” she paused trying to think of other things we could have at this cookout that she’s planning, “doughboys and ice cream and…chicken wings and…”

“Turkey?” Justin asked with a chuckle

“Yeah, yeah and…”

“Fried rice?”


“Mmhmm” she giggled, “Can you? Can you? Please? Please?”

“Yeah, of course. There’s no way I could turn down all that food,” Justin answered with a smile

“He said he’ll come mommy!” she screamed

“I heard Booboo, Kyle’s running late, what time were the reservations?”

“Don’t worry about it” Justin said with a smile

“Alright babe, come on. Didn’t you want to give Justin something?”

She looked at me for a second trying to remember what it was she wanted to give him. Her mouth opened wide when she realized and she ran into the kitchen. I followed her and handed her a napkin with the cookie in it that she had left her fingerprint on and then grabbed a few more for him to actually eat.

“Justin! Here, I made this for you”

“You did huh?” he laughed as he noticed the fingerprint, “Thank you, chocolate chip are my favorite. How did you know that?”

She giggled, “They’re my favorite too”

“Oh well then that’s how you knew” he laughed, “Thanks sweetie”

“Your welcome”

“Why don’t you go get your things ready for the tea party?” I suggested and she ran into the other room to set everything up, “I’ll trade you” I said as I handed Justin the other cookies

“I’ll eat this one, it’s not a big deal”

“No” I laughed, “I asked her which one she wanted to give you and she was sucking on her finger and then stuck it in that one. Don’t eat it”

“Alright then, thank you” he laughed as Kyle walked into the room.

“Sorry, sorry. Traffic” he said as he gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek

“It’s cool. I mean Justin had traffic too but he planned for it,” I said with a chuckle, “Thanks Kyle”

“Your welcome Isabella. Hi Justin”

“What’s up man?”

“Where’s my girl? VANESSA!”

“Kyle!” Vanessa screamed as she ran out of the room and jumped into his arms, “Come on, we’re gonna have a tea party”

“Yes! I’ve been waiting for a tea party for so long!” he said with a
chuckle

“Thanks Kyle” I smiled, “Come here babe, give me a kiss”

“Bye Mommy” she said as she gave me a hug and a kiss, “Bye Justin” she gave him a hug

“Bye munchkin”

“Come on Kyle, our guests are waiting,” she said causing us all to laugh but she looked at us as if we were crazy.

“You be good”

“I will. Bye Mommy”

“Let’s go Mommy” Justin said as he grabbed onto my hand, “Bye guys”

When we got to the restaurant they sat us right away, even though there was a crowd of people waiting. I felt really weird walking past them, but I guess it’s just one of those things that Justin gets for being who he is. As soon as we sat down they brought us wine and appetizers before we even could order.

“Thank you” Justin said as the waitress placed the food in front of us. “Dig in”

“You don’t even have to order huh? They just bring it?” I asked with a smile

“Yeah well” he smiled, “I’m not one to complain”

“Well then” I smiled as I grabbed a piece of cheese from the platter in front of us, “What’s good here?”

“Everything. The cod and steak are my favorite”

“Excuse me, I’m sorry to interrupt, but you’re… Justin Timberlake” a girl said as she stood in front of our table

“I am” Justin smiled, “How are you doing?”

“I’m a huge fan. I’m sorry to bother you, but I would like always be thinking about it if I didn’t come up to you. Can I have your autograph maybe?”

“Of course sweetie” Justin said as he signed a piece of paper she handed him

“I can’t wait for your new cd to come out”

“Yeah, me neither” Justin laughed, “We’ve been working on it for awhile”

“I’m excited” she smiled, “Alright, well thank you”

“No problem sweetie, have a good night” Justin said as she walked away and grabbed a piece of cheese from the platter

“Oh… Mr. Popular”

“Yeah” he laughed, “Save room for dessert though, they have the best strawberry shortcake”

“OK” I smiled

As we ate four other girls came up to us. We were there maybe two hours total, and five girls came up to Justin to ask for pictures, autographs or just to talk to him. I know I technically should not complain and it shouldn’t bother me. I’m not worried about it; I just think it’s a little rude for them to be all over him while I’m there, obviously on a date with him.

Once we left, there were cameras following us to the car. I’ve never really gone out with him when people actually cared. I don’t know if it’s because of the places we’ve gone or what, but usually no one bothers us. A couple times someone would come up to him but it was never this serious.

“I’m sorry about this Iz” Justin said as we walked to the car

“It’s ok,” I answered softly, but the truth was I’ve never felt so uncomfortable in my life.

“Dude, seriously. I can’t even see to get to my car” Justin said to the men standing in front of us

I followed him as he opened the door to the car and let me in, then said something to the men as he walked to the other side and let himself in. He put his hand up over his face as he started the car, “I can’t even fucking see” he said under his breath

“I can’t either, they’ll move right? If you’re coming towards them?”

Justin chuckled, “I would hope so, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t. That would sell for more, a picture of me running over the asshole” I smiled when he looked over at me, “I’m so sorry Iz, I really didn’t know it would be so hectic tonight”

“It’s ok” I smiled, “Let’s just not go back there for awhile”

“Yeah. It was good though, right?”

“It was very good,” I laughed


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story