Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry... I've been slacking with this one haha Thanks so much for reading :) Please let me know what you think!
“OK, Booboo conference time” I said as I parked the car in Justin’s driveway and Vanessa crawled up to the front with me, “You are going to be on your best behavior. Got it?”

“Got it”

“And you’re going to listen to me. When I say it’s time to go it’s time to go. If you give me problems then we won’t come back”

“I won’t mommy, I just wanna go swimming”

“I know you do” I laughed as I fixed her hair, “Ready Freddy?”

“That’s not my name silly”

“It’s not? Are you sure?”

“Yes” Vanessa laughed as we walked to the door. I took a deep breath before ringing the doorbell. I don’t know why I’m so nervous.

“JUSTIN!!!!” Vanessa screamed when he came to the door and ran into his arms, you would think she hadn’t seen him in months

“What’s up Ness?” he asked as he twirled her around in his arms, “What’s going on Izzy?” he asked before kissing me gently

“Good Morning”

“Come on, let’s go swimming!” Vanessa said as she grabbed onto Justin's hand and pulled him towards the pool

“Baby, calm down, we have all day” I said as I followed them into the kitchen

“Well, hello sweetie” Justin’s mother spoke

“Hi, we’re going swimming” she said still pulling Justin through the kitchen

“Hold on Ness, I’m not even in my bathing suit yet”

She stopped and dropped his hand, “Go get changed!”

“Alright, slow down baby” I said as I placed the bag in the corner, “Come here” Vanessa came to me and I walked over to Justin’s mother. “Vanessa, this is Justin’s Mommy, and this is my daughter Vanessa”

“Well it’s so nice to meet you darling”

“Not uh, you’re not Justin’s Mommy”

“Yes she is” Justin laughed

“Not uh. You don’t have a mommy, you’re too old”

“Everyone has a mommy silly” I laughed

“Who’s your mommy then?”

“You know who my mommy is silly” I said as I tried to change the subject quickly. I honestly don’t know if she even remembers who my mother is. The truth is she hasn’t seen my mother since she was two, and even then it was only the fourth or fifth time. Once we moved out here we’ve never heard from her, and we’ve never talked about her either, that’s for sure. I find it a little weird that they don’t even care that I’m gone. Well, I don’t care about me I’m more concerned about the fact that they never once called to ask about Vanessa. But it’s ok, I don’t need to worry about that now, we’re doing just fine without them.

“You’re so darling Vanessa. You look just like your mommy”

“Do you want to go swimming Justin’s mommy?”

“I do” she laughed, “Do you have your suit on already?”

“Mmhmm”

“Baby let me get changed and then we’ll go in,” I said as I grabbed my bag

“I’ll take her in, if that’s ok. I don’t mind” Lynn spoke up

“Are you sure? I’ll only be a minute, she can wait”

“No, of course. You’re fine. Take your time. Does she have any sunscreen?”

“It’s already on”

“Can she swim?” Lynn asked with a laugh

“I can swim really good,” Vanessa said quickly

“Yes, she is an amazing swimmer. But we have these floaties” I said as I looked through the bag and then looked at Justin who was already blowing the arm floats up, “Thank you”

“Yeah” he smiled as he threw one of them at me

“Alright Booboo, are you ready?” I asked as I put them over her arms

“Yup!” she screamed as she grabbed onto Justin’s mother’s hand, “Come on Justin’s Mommy, let’s jump in!”

“I’ll be out in a minute”

“Take your time” Lynn smiled as she walked with Vanessa outside.

“She loves her, come on let’s get ready” Justin smiled as he grabbed onto my hand and brought me upstairs, “Oh please tell me your brought that sexy red bikini”

I laughed as I held it up. He loves this bikini, I’m not quite sure why. It’s cute, I mean it has like one of those cute ruffle bottoms, “What’s the big deal with it?”

“Your ass is like… absurd in them”

“Is that good or bad?”

“Amazingly good” he laughed as he closed the door to his room, “Your ass is amazing all the time but in those it’s just… out of control” he moved behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and began kissing my neck

“Justin…”

“Mmhmm?”

“You’re mother…”

“Is outside in the pool with your daughter” he finished the sentence for me, “She would never come into the house wet. So that’s another 30 minutes to dry off” he said as he began to kiss the other side of my neck, “Plenty of time…”

“I hate to leave her alone with Vanessa, it’s not fair”

“She wants to be alone with her. I’m not taking no for an answer” he said with a smile as he turned me around and kissed me passionately on the lips and I fell into him. There’s no saying no to him.


**
I held my hair up and Justin stood behind be tying up my bikini top. He kissed my back before turning me around and kissing me gently on the lips, “All set”

“I hope they’re ok”

“They’re fine” he pulled me over to the window and I watched Vanessa jump into the water and Lynn catch her, “I think you got yourself a new babysitter”

I laughed as he grabbed onto my hand and walked downstairs, “You’re going right in right?” he gave me a mischievous smile and then picked me up and jumped in with me in his arms.

“Nice Justin” I laughed as I splashed water in his face

“Mommy!” Vanessa yelled as she came swimming over to me

“Did you have fun with Justin’s Mommy?”

“Mmmhmm” she giggled as I pulled her around in the water

“Justin!” she let go of me and swam over to him, “Throw me! Throw me!”

He laughed as he picked her up, “One, two, three” and he threw her into the water

She giggled, “Again!”

“She’s just darling” Lynn said as she came over to me

“Oh, thank you. Thanks for watching her”

“Of course, she’s so sweet. She’s not shy at all”

“No, she’s not” I laughed, “I don’t know if that’s good or not”

“As long as she doesn’t talk to strangers,” she laughed

“Yeah, that’s what I’m worried about”

“Let’s race!” I heard Vanessa

“Oh, you think you can beat me?” Justin asked and Vanessa nodded her head, “Yeah right, let’s go. Count us down,” he said as he acted like he was getting ready to race in the Olympics.

Vanessa laughed at him, “5, 4, 3, 2, 1 BLASTOFF!”

“He’s so good with her”

“Yes” Lynn laughed, “He’s always been like that. Whenever we’re home with the whole family at Christmas or something he’s at the kids table and playing with the kids the whole time”

I smiled as I watched him loose to my daughter. He’s too perfect. I’m waiting for something to happen to make this fairy tale end.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story