Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks a lot for reading and leaving reviews! :)
I took a deep breath as I pulled the brush through my hair. I looked in the mirror and fixed my lip gloss, then the black top I was wearing. I’m so nervous it’s ridicules. Things are really moving fast with Justin. I guess that’s a good thing but I’m honestly not too sure. I’m not good with relationships, especially not with celebrities. He doesn’t seem like a celebrity though. When we’re together it’s just like he’s a normal person. But when we go out people always treat him differently, people stare and ask for autographs. It’s just weird.

“Mommy” I heard Vanessa come into the room

“Vanessa” I smiled as she sat on my bed

“You look pretty”

“Aww, thank you Booboo”

“You’re welcome” she smiled, “Can I come? I’ll be good”

“No sweetie. Kyle is coming to play with you and you’re going to order a pizza”

“But I want Justin to come. I miss him”

“You miss him? Baby you just saw him a couple days ago” she really is falling in love with him and that scares me a little. I don’t want her to get too attached. After we met his mother it seemed like things were getting to another level so I tried to separate myself from it as much as possible.

“I miss him,” she pouted, “I know! Maybe he can come play tomorrow because there’s no school ya’know?”

“We’ll see hunny, he’s very busy”

“I know but he likes to come play with me. Maybe I can come with him to work”

She really has no idea what he does. Justin has been really busy because he’s in rehearsal for his tour that he’s going to be leaving for in two weeks, “I’m sure you’ll get to see him soon”

“I like him Mommy. He’s my favorite”

“I know baby” I said softly as I played with her hair

“Can I wear some lipstick?”

“Alright” I laughed as I put the lip gloss on her, “You are so beautiful”

“I want to show Justin” oh my gosh, I hate that everything goes back to him with her.

“Alright, let’s go” I said as I grabbed her in my arms, “I bought some cookie mix maybe Kyle can help you make some cookies”

“Yeah! I want to make a big one for me and one for you and one for Justin”

“What about Kyle?”

“Kyle can share mine… no I’ll share with Justin”

“That’s nice of you”

“I love Justin that’s why. Are they chocolate chip because he said that’s his favorite?”

“Yes ma’am” I said as I gathered up her coloring books, “Oh, remember we bought those new paints? Maybe if you’re good Kyle will paint with you”

“Yeah!” she shouted, “I want to make Justin a picture so when he comes back after you come home he can see it. Is he going to sleep over?”

“I don’t know” please stop talking about him. Before I knew it Kyle walked into the apartment, thank god maybe she’ll stop talking about him now.

“Hey babe” Kyle said as he gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, “Don’t you look fabulous”

“Thank you” I smiled, “I’ll order the pizza now. There’s things to make cookies if you want and there’s paints too”

“Fun” he said as he threw Vanessa on the couch, “Where are you guys going?”

“I don’t know what we’re doing”

“When’s he leaving?”

“Shh, she doesn’t know” I whispered, “Two weeks”

“Aww” he laughed, “Are you staying at his house?”

“No, I’ll be home”

“OK, if you change your mind just let me know, I can stay over”

“Thanks”

“Are you alright?”

“Yeah” I smiled and gave him a hug, “Thanks for doing this”

“You’re welcome. Where is he? It’s a little late huh?” I looked over at the clock to see it was seven o’clock. I thought the reservations were at seven.

“Yeah” I said after ordering the pizza, “I’m sure he’s on his way”

“Speak of the devil” Kyle said as there was a nock on the door

“I’m sorry I’m late. I got held up at rehearsal and there was traffic”

“It’s ok” I smiled, “Come here Booboo, I’m leaving”

“Justin!!!!!!!!!!!” she said as she jumped into his arms, “I missed you. Can you come over and play tomorrow?”

He laughed, “Yeah sweetie we’ll see”

“Alright Booboo, give me kiss. And I’ll see you later. Make sure you’re good for Kyle alright?”

“I will be. Bye mommy! Bye Justin!”

“Bye sweetie” Justin said as I grabbed my purse and he followed me outside

“I’m sorry I’m so late. The traffic was unbelievable, I know that’s not an excuse but they kept me late and…”

“Justin calm down, it’s ok” I smiled as he grabbed onto my hand

“I know, I just don’t want you to think I’m slacking off or something” he laughed

“I don’t”

“Alright then” he smiled as he opened the door to his car for me and quickly walked around. I feel like something is about to go wrong with him soon. I don’t know why, he’s just almost perfect. Like, he opens the door for me and he loves Vanessa, and he treats me like a princess. I’ve never had anyone treat me that way before in my life. It’s not that I don’t like the attention because I do, it’s just weird. I don’t know why he’s with me. I mean, honestly he could have any girl so why is he with me? A twenty four year old with a five year old daughter, “I didn’t even kiss you”

I laughed as he stopped at a red light and leaned over to give me a kiss, “Thank you”

“Thank you” he smiled. We didn’t say too much as we drove to the restaurant but he did hold my hand the whole time. It’s weird with him, sometimes it’s better just to stay with him and neither of us says anything.

He held onto my hand as we walked to the restaurant. There were a couple guys with cameras following us around and taking pictures every three feet we walked. This is the first time they’ve really followed us. I mean, a few times there were pictures of us in a magazine or something but we didn’t know they were following us. But now they’re just outside in front of us not even trying to hide, “I’m sorry, I didn’t know they’d be here”

“It’s not your fault” I said after walking into the restaurant. I feel so stupid when people follow us; I’m just a girl from Nebraska who works at a recording studio. People met us at the door and led us to the table right away, even though we were a half an hour late. Justin pulled out the chair for me, “Thank you”

“And they got you the flowers” he smiled at the flowers waiting at the table

“That’s sweet, thank you”

“You’re very welcome” he smiled, “How’s Vanessa?”

“Good, she has a birthday party Sunday”

“Another birthday party? She’s quite the popular one I see”

“Yeah” I smiled

“Are you nervous?” I nodded my head

“No. I think she’ll be alright, it’s at Chuck E Cheeses so hopefully she’ll forget that I’m not there”

“She’ll be fine”

“Yeah, I’m sure she will. Did your mother get back ok?”

“Yes she just left Wednesday”

“She had fun?”

“Oh yeah. She loves you” I smiled as he continued, “She wouldn’t stop talking about you”

“Oh, she’s sweet”

“And she wouldn’t stop talking about Vanessa either and how well behaved she is”

“Well she should have seen her yesterday and she wouldn’t have said that” I laughed, “How’s everything with you and rehearsal?”

“Pretty good. Just a lot of work, I haven’t danced in awhile so it’s a little tiring. I’ve been slacking with working out and everything I should have been working on it while I was recording”

“Do you have all your dancers and everything?”

“Yeah. I hate picking them though because it’s so much more than just how well they can dance. I mean, they can dance, the dances aren’t that difficult, it’s more like who isn’t going to drive you crazy when you’re on tour for three months” he laughed slightly, “I’m not good with hanging around them all the time. I like people that can be on their own”

“That’s nice” I laughed

“No, no” he laughed, “I just don’t want people that follow me around the whole time, and I like to do my own thing”

“Like what?”

“Sleep. Watch TV”

“Party”

“Nah. I’m pretty low key on tour. It’s a lot of work going out there every night, I like to just relax, do what I have to do, and go to bed”

“Do you like touring? It must be fun to visit all the states and everything”

“Yeah I guess. I don’t know, it’s kind of one of those things that is good for a couple weeks but then you’re done. I mean, it’s not like I get to actually see too much of the places I’m going. But it’s part of the job” he said as he took a sip of water in front of him, “And I don’t really like the whole being away from everyone thing either” he paused, “But enough about that”

“Hi, I’m Michelle and I’ll be your waitress” the young girl said as she came over to our table. She was nervous, it was obvious, I’m pretty sure she was a big fan of Justin’s because she looked like she was going to faint, “Can I start you off with a drink?”
“We’ll have a bottle of the Pinot”

“Alright, I’ll be back then” she smiled

“So what are your plans for the weekend? Besides that party Sunday” Justin smiled

“I have to go grocery shopping and find a present for Vanessa to give away too”

“Nice” he smiled, “If you guys aren’t too busy you should come over tomorrow and come swimming. I’ll be at the studio until around two so maybe you can get your stuff done before that” I nodded my head, “I haven’t seen Vanessa since last week.”

“Justin” I heard a voice and looked up to see a girl with long brown hair standing in front of us.

“Whoa, look at you, what’s up Ashlee?”

“How are you?” she asked as Justin stood up and gave her a hug. She’s definitely one of those girls that makes every guys head turn when she walks into a room. I mean, the fact that she’s dressed like a whore doesn’t help. I’m getting jealous, but it’s true. She’s wearing a skirt so short that if she would bend over she would show everybody her perfect butt. Not to mention her tank top, with her fake boobs ready to pop out any second.

“Good, I’m good. This is Izzy, Izzy this is Ashlee, she used to dance with me”

“How are you Hun?” she asked and shook my hand, although she did give me a dirty look. I hate when people call me Hun. I hate that word in general, it always seems like they think they’re better or something. I’m not your Hun.

“Are you still dancing?”

“Yeah. A little, I mean I’m trying to do the whole acting thing too”

“Oh yeah, cool. I was wondering why I didn’t see you at auditions”

“I know for the tour right? I’m working on this movie thing, it’s nothing big, just an indie but it’s something. But then I heard you were going on tour and I was so mad that I couldn’t come. We had so much fun last time” she smiled. So much for him not wanting to tour with people he actually had to hang out with. It seems like they’ve hung out quite a bit themselves.

“Yeah it’s cool. I see how it is”

“No, you know I wish I could come” she said as she rested her hand on his shoulder, “That was the best tour I’ve done. Remember in Nashville?” she laughed

“Yeah, I remember Nashville” he joined in laughing. I just sat there hoping she would leave. I don’t remember Nashville. I wasn’t there please move on to something else.

“Alright, I’m sorry for barging into your date here”

“Oh no, it’s ok” Justin said and I smiled, trying to act like it was ok although obviously I want her to leave quickly

“I’ll see you soon babe” she said as she gave him another hug, “Good luck with the tour, keep in touch”

“I will Ashlee, it was good to see you”

“You too. Nice to meet you Lizzy” It’s Izzy whore. She knows that.

“You too” I smiled as she walked away

“It’s weird you always run into everyone when you’re out”

“Yeah”

“She was on the last tour with me. She’s a good dancer” I nodded my head, “But yeah, do you know what you’re getting?”


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story