I kissed Vanessa on the forehead and tucked her into bed, “Goodnight Booboo”

“Wait Mommy, I didn’t get to say goodnight to Justin,” she said as she jumped out of the bed

“Oh, ok hunny but I think he’s…”

“Please Mommy? Really quick?”

“OK quick” she ran out of the room and jumped on Justin’s lap and I walked to the door and watched.

“Hey, what are you doing up?”

“Mommy said I could say goodnight” she gave him a hug

“Oh, alright then, goodnight kiddo”

“Goodnight Justin! Muah!” she gave him a big kiss on the cheek

“Whoa, I am a lucky man” he smiled and gave her another hug, “I’ll see you later alright?”

“OK, I love you” Oh gosh, why did she just say that? I know that she tells everyone that she loves them but I don’t want her to get too attached to him.

“I love you too sweetie, now go to bed!” he laughed and she ran back into the room

“Hi Mommy”

“Hi Babe, are you alright?”

“Yeah. I’m ready for bed” she smiled and gave me a hug, “Goodnight Mommy”

“Night Booboo. I love you”

“I love you way more”

“You do huh?” I laughed, “I don’t think so. Give me a kiss”

“Muah!”

“Muah!” I gave her another hug, “Goodnight Booboo” I closed the door and sat down on the couch next to Justin

“Everything alright?”

“Yeah” I nodded my head, “I’m sorry I’m so boring”

“No way, I had fun” he smiled, “It’s very tiring though”

“Yeah she’s a lot of work” I smiled, “You’re really good with her”

“I come from a big family, I’m used to kids”

“Well she loves you”

“She’s a good kid”

“Yes, she is” I said as I grabbed the remote, “Isn’t it sad you’re tired at eight o’clock?” I laughed

“Yeah” he laughed

“Do you want to watch a movie?”

“Sure”

“Oh, A League of Their Own is on”

“Oh God”

“You don’t like it?” he shook his head, “This is my favorite movie of all time”

“I won’t hold it against you” he smiled

‘Yeah, ok” I laughed, “ You don’t like Tom Hanks?”

“I do. You’re… beautiful” I smiled, “You really are. Seriously. You’re gorgeous”

“Thank you”

“Yeah. But yeah, I do like Tom Hanks, he’s one of my favorite actors”

“Me too”

“Yeah,” he nodded his head and then moved closer to me and kissed me. It really was such a good kiss. He always kisses me like I’ve never been kissed before and he makes every single kiss get better and better. We continued kissing and I felt his hand slowly making its way up my shirt.

“Wait can we… go in my room… I don’t want her to wake up”

“Yeah” he nodded his head; “Of course” he grabbed my hand. I locked the door and fell on the bed where we continued our make-out session. Justin pulled my shirt over my head and I felt his soft lips on my stomach

“Wait a second” I said as he moved away and looked me in the eyes, “I just want you to… I haven’t done this in a really long time so I might… I might be bad”

“That’s not possible,” he continued kissing me

A few minutes later I heard Vanessa banging on the door, “Mommmyyy”

“What’s the matter sweetie?” I called out as Justin removed his lips from my neck and looked me in the eye

“There’s a monster under my bed, let me in! Let me in!”

“Did you try the monster spray?”

“We’re all out! Mommy please, I’m scared”

“Alright, I’m coming Booboo” I said as Justin rolled off me and I quickly put my clothes back on, “I’m so sorry” I whispered

“Don’t worry about it” he said as he pulled his clothes on

“Are you ok baby?” I asked as I closed the door behind me so she wouldn’t see Justin, “Do you want to check under there?” I asked as I picked her up and gave her a big hug

“No, I’m scared. We need to go buy some monster spray first”

“Are you sure there’s none left?”

“Yeah, I checked”

“Hmm… do you think the store is still open?” I noticed Justin standing at the door watching us and I waved for him to come out, “You know what, I forgot, I have the recipe”

“You do?”

“Yeah, it’s in here somewhere. Can I put you down?” she nodded her head and I placed sat her on the table, “Let’s look, Monster… Mmmm… what letter should I look under?”

“M like Mommy”

“Wow. You are so smart. Can I tell you a secret?” she nodded her head, “I think monsters are afraid of smart girls. You probably don’t even need the spray,” I whispered, “But we’ll get it anyway. Oh, here I found it. Ok Monster Spray… oh this is easy. First we need water” I grabbed the empty spray bottle from the counter and put it under the faucet, “And then we need lemon juice”

“Justin is still here!” Vanessa shouted as she looked over at him standing in the room, “Don’t go in there Justin, there’s a monster!”

“It’s ok, I’m not afraid of monsters” Justin said seriously

“But he’s big and he has big green teeth and big yellow eyes”

“What color is he?”

“Red”

“Are you sure red? Not orange right?”

“No, red”

“Phew” Justin let out a sigh of relief, “You know the red ones are the nice guys. They look scary but really they’re nice and funny. They tell the funniest jokes”

Vanessa looked over at me and I smiled, “It’s true. I didn’t know he was red I thought he was orange. We don’t even need this spray. We’ll finish it anyway though just in case anything else happens. But you know what? If he comes back all you have to do is ask him to tell you a joke and then he will and he’ll be your best friend”

She looked over at Justin and he nodded his head, “He’ll keep you up all night laughing”

“OK, come help me finish this so we can get you back to bed” I said as I picked her up and sat her on the counter, “All we have to do is add a little lemon juice and then we each have to blow on it, you go first” Vanessa blew on the bottle and then I did

“Now you Justin” Vanessa answered

“Alright” Justin smiled as he came over and blew on the bottle

“And we’re all done” I smiled, “Let’s go back to bed” I picked her up and laid her in bed, “I’ll spray everywhere”

“You missed over there”

“Alright. Did I get everywhere?” she nodded her head, “I think we’re all set. Remember if he comes back all you have to do is ask him to tell you a joke and he will. He’s a good monster. Night Booboo I love you”

“Goodnight Mommy” I kissed her forehead, “Goodnight Justin”

“Goodnight beautiful” Justin answered softly

I blew her a kiss and then closed the door, leaving it open a little, “You’re really good with her”

He smiled, “She’s a good kid, it’s easy. You’re a great mother”

“Thank you” I smiled, “I’m really sorry”

“No, don’t be sorry” Justin said as he grabbed my hands in his, “It’s not a big deal” he’s really so sweet. And he’s so good with Nessa. It scares me a little that he’s so perfect. “Do you want me to leave?”

“No” I answered softly and kissed him gently as we made our way back into my bedroom. He laid me down on the bed and slowly pulled my shirt off, kissing his way down my chest and then slowly pulled my sweatpants down. He kissed my belly button and rested his thumbs in the waist of my panties and stopped when he heard Vanessa laughing. He let a small chuckle escape and looked up at me and I laughed, “Oh my gosh” I knocked on the wall, “Booboo go to sleep”

“But he’s telling me jokes, he’s funny” she called out

“I know he is, but you need to tell him that you need to go to sleep. You have school tomorrow. Tomorrow night you can go to bed early so you can spend time with him and he can tell you jokes” she didn’t respond to me at all, “Booboo tell him”

I could hear her sigh through the wall, “Mommy says I have to go to bed. We can play tomorrow”

Justin laughed when he heard her telling the monster what I had told her to say, “Thank you. Goodnight Babe”

“Goodnight Mommy”

Justin laughed as he lay down next to me, “She really does not want us doing this does she?”

“I’m sorry, it’s just life with a five year old”

“No, it’s fine. She’s great”


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story