Story Notes:
nicole is my original character. she has a disability called cerebral palsy(cp). nicole is my original character, please do not take it.
Author's Chapter Notes:
rated pg13 for a later chapter
AN: this iz written by my friend Lauren(whos not on this site) & i. all we can say for this iz justin & nicole r both 22.

Justin Timberlake has had a busy past couple of months.

He's spent most of his time in the studio... needing a well deserved break. Night and day he's been working extra hard. Very long hours, but it hasn't stopped him from doing what he loves.

Justin and the other four guys of *NSYNC had talked weeks earlier about taking a short break to relax and then continue on recording the final songs for "Celebrity".

Since then, Justin has went on to recording his first solo album "Justified" and hasn't slowed up. For some, it would be extra, extra draining. To him, he had gotten somewhat tired but he didnt let it stop him.
---
Today, Justin was in the studio letting his mind wander from him.

Constantly, he was thinking of ways to use his craft and what he could make out of a song called "Cry Me A River".

One by one, each second that passed, words flooded his mind, slowly making a song that, little did he know, would be a enormous hit all around the world.

He grabbed his pen and wrote down every word that he knew could work in this song.

Later that day, Justin had finished the song and was making final touches on it
so it would be just the way he had pictured it to begin with.
---
Nicole, Justin's girlfriend, was at the school where she learned Tae Kwon-Do. She had known Justin since they were kids but they'd only been going out for 2 years.

While Justin was in the studio today, she was working in the dojang with some students. She was teaching them basic front, side & back kicks from her chair along with showing them punches. She was also training for her black belt.

"Ok. That's it for today. Line up." She bowed to them & went to the lockers.

Just as Justin was, Nicole was exhausted. She had been working very hard for the last month to earn her next belt. She mentally & physically needed a vacation.
---
THE NEXT DAY, Nicole was laying on the bed and Justin had just got out of the shower and put his clothes back on. He walked over to her, layed down beside her and said, "hey, Baby, why don't we get away."

She asked, "what do you mean?"

"We both have been working nonstop and haven't had much time together so I just thought we could go on vaction for a few days."

"I don't know..."

"Come on. You've got sick time saved up & Johnny agreed that I could take a week off. We both need it."

She thought for a second. "Where're we going?"

He smiled brightly. "Hawaii. We'll get a private beach house so no one will know we'll there. Security will keep the press away & give us our privacy."

"Alright."

END OF CH1


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story