Author's Chapter Notes:
*slight pg13 warning*
CH3 – Nicole grabbed his hand & Justin sat back a little. “What's wrong?” he asked, afraid that he did something he shouldn’t have.

“I’m sorry. It’s just – we’re just moving a little fast.” Nicole looked away. “I want it to be special but I’m scared.”

He knew it was her 1st time so she was bound to be nervous but he could tell there was something else.

Justin caressed her cheek and said in a soft tone, "Sweetie, I know you’re scared and I know you want this to be special. I want to give you everything you imagine that night to be. If you want to wait, we'll wait. I don’t want to rush you. You mean the world to me and I'd be so upset if I hurt you in any way."

“It’s not you I’m scared of. Remember when we were 17 & you & the guys did that show in Florida that summer? I came with you on tour & was back stage when you were done?” Justin nodded & she continued. “I went somewhere during the show. A – a party I saw on a flyer. I knew I should’ve stayed at the concert but I went anyway. A guy from school was there & said I was pretty.”

“What happened?” He was sort of afraid of what she’d say next.

“I knew him a little so we talked. He kissed me & I don't know why I didn’t stop him there.” Nicole swallowed hard. “W-we went upstairs & before I could process what was going on, he tried to get my shirt off. That’s when I – I grabbed my crutches, shoved him & got out of there.”

Justin remembered seeing her crying backstage but never knew why. ”No wonder she’s scared.”

He scooted closer to her and wrapped both arms around her and said softly, "Sweetheart, I’m so sorry. I should have paid more attention that night. We can wait as long as you want. I’m in no rush. I want whatever you want." He kissed her temple. “I don’t want to make you think that’s all I’m wanting from you.”

2 DAYS LATER, it was the day before Nicole & Justin’s last day in the paradise. The sun was just going down and he asked her if she wanted to go out and watch it. She said sure. A couple minutes later, they started talking and he just looked at her and kissed her softly.

She lay her head on his shoulder then waited a few minutes. She looked up at him and said, “Justin, I want to be with you tonight. I want us to be together.”

“Are you sure?”

“MM-hmm.”

He waited a minute, then leaned in & kissed her. After a few moments, he carried her into the bedroom.

They made out for a little while, their passion leading instead of their thoughts. When their clothes were forgotten, they gazed at each other before kissing ever so passionately.

Then he whispered in her ear, "you can trust me. I won’t hurt you, Angel. I promise you."

She knew he wouldn’t. His touch was so gentle. She ran her hand down his chest & when she looked in his eyes, what did she see? Love. The look every girl dreams of; the look that made her feel like the most beautiful woman ever. In that look, she knew he’d never hurt, never leave her.

She urged him to look at her after he spoke into her ear and she kissed him once more and said, "I trust you. I know I’m safe with you."

They paused for a moment after kissing again, just looking at each other. This was the 1 moment they’d remember for life. Their love was pure & nothing could waiver it.

She gasped & Justin kept her stare to make sure she was ok as they became 1. He held her & murmured the soft words of “I love you.”

“I love you, too.”

AN: i hav no ideas 4 ch4 2 end this fic. if any1 haz any ideas, lemme kno. is there anythin any1 wants added?


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story