Author's Chapter Notes:
last chapter!
CH4 – Nicole woke up to the sound of waves crashing against the shore. She inhaled & smelled Justin’s familiar cologne. She looked towards him & noticed him watching her. “Morning. What are you looking at?”

“Just the beautiful woman in my arms.” He smiled & kissed her softly.

She sighed as he pulled her closer. “Justin, this vacation has been the best time of my life. I wish we didn’t have to go home tonight.”

“Me too.” He thought for a minute. “Tell you what. Since I tour most of the year & I have a week or 2 off after, why don’t we come back here? Ya know, sorta like a summer vacation.”

“That’s a great idea.”

They got up, got dressed & ate breakfast. Then Justin asked, “so, what do you want to do before we need to pack & leave?”

She looked deep in thought for a moment & then broke out laughing.

“What?”

“I want to throw you in the ocean,” she said with amusement in her voice.

“Oh, I’d like to see you try!” he laughed.

She then chased him down to the beach as fast as her crutches could go.

1 month later, Justin’s album was done. It was a bigger hit than he could imagine & everyone loved it. Nicole earned her blackbelt & that summer, the couple planned to go back to Hawaii.

THE END

AN: sry its short. im sick-again & cant think straight lol. if any1 haz ideas, im takin requests as 2 what 2 put in my next fic.

Completed
MrsTimberlake18 is the author of 41 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story