Author's Chapter Notes:
sorry its short. low on ideas but im tryin to get a chapter3.
Nicole was sleeping the next morning, dry tear stains on her cheeks. She was pulled into consciousness by the sweetest voice she had ever heard. “Nicole, Baby Girl. Wake up.”

Her eyes fluttered open for a brief second then closed; not realizing the guys stood next to her bed.

“It’s me, Justin. The guys are here to. Time to get up.”

A smile played on her lips but her eyes remained closed.

“Ok, you hold this,” Joey said handing an iced cappuccino to JC. “Ready, Chris?”

Before Lance, JC or Justin could protest, the 2 men jumped on the bed & started tickling Nicole.

“Ok, I’m up!” she shrieked, laughing.

“Ok, get off her,” Lance told them.

They moved & she sat up. “Good, you're up,” Joey announced.

“Yeah, Genius,” she joked with a tired voice.

“C’mon. We have to get goin’,” Chris told her before feeling 4 hands slap him upside the head. “Ow!”

“Way to ruin it,” JC said.

“What are you talking about?” Nicole asked.

“We’re saying, you, us, fun. We’re taking you out for the day.”

“I don't know, guys. I’m not “.”

“We know you're not up to it,” Justin chimed in. “That’s why you have to come with us.” He took her hands & pulled her up.

He held her until Lance got her crutches. “Where are we going?” she asked, knowing they wouldn't give up.

“It’s a surprise,” Lance answered.
Chapter End Notes:
ch3 will be in about a week


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story