CHAPTER 1

“Seriously get your ass over here girlie.” Danny Masterson laughed into his cell, “Nah he wouldn’t care”

“I don’t care” Ashton Kutcher said as he accepted the bowl from Justin.

“’Ere you go man” Justin said, blowing smoke rings into the living room.

There was a party going on all around him but sitting on the couch smoking suited him fine. He was tired and feeling more than a little chill from the ‘dro that Ashton had bought.

“Lola Dean is coming over,” Danny announced as he took a long swig of Corona.

“Do I know her?” Ashton asked. He was somewhat worried about his house, which was presently being trashed by the acquaintances-of-friends that had showed up randomly looking to party. He winced when Demi’s Waterford crystal vase wobbled on the tiny end table.

“Remember that old show ‘Making Waves’ she played Jordan, the little surfer girl.”

“Oh yea, yea, yea. I remember her.” Ashton said offhand. “Haven’t seen her in years, where did you meet?”

“At the Cotton Club”

“Oh” Ashton remarked, placing the now empty bowl on the table. He turned to Justin “What’s up with you? This shit hitting you hard.”

“Yeah” Justin said in a far away voice. The pot had made him feel quiet and pensive, thinking about all this crazy shit.

“Heeeeey” Lola Dean strolled into the house and threw herself down next to Danny. “Thanks for letting me come over, Kutch” She said to Ashton. He nodded in response.

“Are you high?” Danny asked her.

Lola brought her knees up to her chest and sat her chin on her knees. “Yeah” She smiled crookedly “It’s dangerous but I love driving high”

“It’s like a game,” Justin giggled. He looked at Lola for the first time, instead of just listening to her. He white blonde hair was wavy and she wearing white terry cloth Juicy Couture shorts and a sheer white v neck t-shirt.

Lola turned to him and smiled, a wide toothy smile that she had made famous at the age of 12 on ‘Making Waves’ “I know”

Justin noticed the yellow WR on her shirt, “Nice shirt,” he commented.

“Thanks” She smiled again.

“He designed it” Ashton said as he walked away, decided it was time to mellow out the party by kicking a few people out.

“No way.” She giggled “And the jeans too” She turned all the way around so all her attention was focused on him. It was meaningless party talk. Nothing too deep or meaningful, nothing about complicated issues or hurtful subjects

“Yup. Me and my friend Trace” He scanned the living room “He’s around here somewhere”

“I’m kinda surprised two guys designed jeans that fit so well.”

“Yea I’ve heard that before”

“Lolita!”

Lola turned her head to where a well known voice had yelled her name. Lindsay Lohan and Wilmer Valderama made there way over to Justin and Lola. Lindsay tripped on the carpet and ended up in Lola’s lap

Wilmer nodded his head at Justin as he pulled Lindsay to her feet.

“Hey hon. What number is that?” She motioned to Lindsay’s drink.

Lindsay shrugged. “I’m gonna check out the hot tub and your ass is coming with me.” Lindsay handed Wilmer her drink and pulled her beach dress over her head “Let’s go!” She took her drink back from Wilmer and pulled Lola to her feet. Lindsay pulled on Lola’s shirt, “Cute suit… let’s see it”

“Girl get offa me” Lola slapped Lindsay’s hand away. “It was nice to meet you, Justin” She quickly turned back to Justin and smiled quickly before slapping Lindsay’s hand away from her shirt again.
“Okay, Okay girl chill” Lola whipped her William Rast shirt over her head and revealed a red and gray Ashley Paige crocheted bikini that had been visible through the shirt. He watched as she grabbed two Corona’s from the cooler before turning a corner to get to the hot tub.

:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:

Two hours later Justin was in the kitchen doing tequila slammers with Trace and Elisha. Leaving the kitchen he made his way to the stairs, wanting a quiet place to chill. He had smoked again and drank more than he should have.

He didn’t dare go into any of the rooms that had locked doors, really not wanting too see what was going on behind them. He stopped and studied the blown up picture of Demi’s Vanity Fair cover, when she was pregnant and had posed nude. He scrunched up his nose and turned away from it. He smiled when he saw Lola in the one room that was open. Without speaking he walked in and laid on the bed. Lola was propped against the headboard, strumming a guitar, making on a tune as she went. They stayed that way for a few minutes before Lola silently handed him the guitar and looked at him expectantly. He strummed a few bars before placing the guitar on the floor next to the bed.

“So you survived La Lohan” He smirked.

She smiled, “Barely” She closed her eyes in an attempt to stop them from watering. They were still bloodshot from smoking again in the hot tub.

“How do you know Danny and Ashton?” Justin asked, not wanting to say anything bad about Lindsay, since they seemed to be unlikely friends.

“I hang out at the Cotton Club sometimes cause its not so much like every other club in LA, only letting in celebrities that they pay to come and give them good publicity.”

“Yea Danny will let anyone in as long they smile at him in line” Justin laughed. “Not that your just anyone” He backtracked.

“Nah I knew what you meant.” She ruffled his hair and giggled at his perturbed expression.

“Hey now” He laughed and slung and arm around her shoulders to pulled her in for a noogie.

Lola laughed and squirmed out of his grasp and held both his hands by his side. “Not nice JT”
She fell back and rested her head against the pillow, closing her eyes “I’m kind loopy from smoking” She whispered. “Hyper and tired as fuck”

Justin assumed her earlier position, propped against the pillows on the headboard. “Yea me too”

Without opening her eyes she wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her head on his stomach “Can we not doing anything tonight, just lay here” She murmured.

“Ummm… sure” Justin said, uncertainly. He took her lead and closed his eyes and feel asleep.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story